Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
(Jun 17th, 2018, 05:26 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Was it just on your department or did that affect others too?

Ugh, fourth day in a row I've woken with a headache. Getting real sick of it now.  Hmph

Thought it was just my department, but when my mum came back from work, they seemed to have a similar problem. Not exactly the same, but with the system not telling them to get enough out, possibly more than that. Manager was more intent on having the system work than to get stock out where needed. Got his point, but the Chilled staff just wanted to get shit out. XD Will find out how my department went tomorrow.

Hope that goes away soon, Moony. Could be water. I've started drinking more water and been having less problems with things I've had recently. So I believe me drinking water has helped. Then again right now I also have a headache, but that could be because of being at the cinema, getting shampoo in my eye this morning and going to bed too late last night (midnight might not be for some, but for me, I need earlier bed times).

Father's Day for us. Gave my Dad some things and watched a movie with him. Already done a dinner out on Wednesday, and think he did another with my brother again even when he was there Wed as well. All good. Apart from my Aunt, but that should be getting sorted soon.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
(Jun 17th, 2018, 05:26 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Was it just on your department or did that affect others too?

Ugh, fourth day in a row I've woken with a headache. Getting real sick of it now.  Hmph

Thought it was just my department, but when my mum came back from work, they seemed to have a similar problem. Not exactly the same, but with the system not telling them to get enough out, possibly more than that. Manager was more intent on having the system work than to get stock out where needed. Got his point, but the Chilled staff just wanted to get shit out. XD Will find out how my department went tomorrow.

Hope that goes away soon, Moony. Could be water. I've started drinking more water and been having less problems with things I've had recently. So I believe me drinking water has helped. Then again right now I also have a headache, but that could be because of being at the cinema, getting shampoo in my eye this morning and going to bed too late last night (midnight might not be for some, but for me, I need earlier bed times).

Father's Day for us. Gave my Dad some things and watched a movie with him. Already done a dinner out on Wednesday, and think he did another with my brother again even when he was there Wed as well. All good. Apart from my Aunt, but that should be getting sorted soon.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,164
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
It's Father's Day for us here too. Unlike Mother's Day it has the same day in the U.S. and U.K.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,164 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
It's Father's Day for us here too. Unlike Mother's Day it has the same day in the U.S. and U.K.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I actually had no idea it was Father's Day until I was just screwing around on my phone and opened the calendar on it just for fun, and say that it said Father's Day.

I haven't had any sort of relationship with my father for like 12 years, so there's no reason for me to care to remember about Father's Day. *shrug*
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I actually had no idea it was Father's Day until I was just screwing around on my phone and opened the calendar on it just for fun, and say that it said Father's Day.

I haven't had any sort of relationship with my father for like 12 years, so there's no reason for me to care to remember about Father's Day. *shrug*
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm going to assume you don't live with or spend time with your father DL?

I never really give attention to Father's Day either, since my parents find the whole Mother's/Father's Day thing to be redundant and a retail cash grab like Valentine's Day because you can show your love at any time rather than on a designated day.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

I never really give attention to Father's Day either, since my parents find the whole Mother's/Father's Day thing to be redundant and a retail cash grab like Valentine's Day because you can show your love at any time rather than on a designated day.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Usually I never remember these holidays, but I actually felt good because I remembered Father's Day on my own this time. I got him some chocolates because that's all I could think of o.=.o;
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Usually I never remember these holidays, but I actually felt good because I remembered Father's Day on my own this time. I got him some chocolates because that's all I could think of o.=.o;
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm surprised, I always expected alcohol to be the go-to thing for Father's Day if you can't think of anything else. XD

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm surprised, I always expected alcohol to be the go-to thing for Father's Day if you can't think of anything else. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I wish my parents wouldn't give a crap about those days too. Well, they don't demand anything at least. Going for a meal out and giving them the day to sit back is what I'd thought would be acceptable. I mean, that's what I'd want if I was a father. XD I could do without cards too, quite pointless things, but it has become a custom my family does. >.< *sigh* Do find it difficult to find things for my mum and dad anyway. Turns out will be the same for my brother too for his birthday. I got a small thing already, but that's it. I don't even want anything for my birthday either, just ugh. Well, OK I'm actually going to the London Film & Comic Con on 27th July, that's what my brother's got me. So that's cool.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I wish my parents wouldn't give a crap about those days too. Well, they don't demand anything at least. Going for a meal out and giving them the day to sit back is what I'd thought would be acceptable. I mean, that's what I'd want if I was a father. XD I could do without cards too, quite pointless things, but it has become a custom my family does. >.< *sigh* Do find it difficult to find things for my mum and dad anyway. Turns out will be the same for my brother too for his birthday. I got a small thing already, but that's it. I don't even want anything for my birthday either, just ugh. Well, OK I'm actually going to the London Film & Comic Con on 27th July, that's what my brother's got me. So that's cool.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
(Jun 18th, 2018, 04:32 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Nope. Haven't had really anything to do with my father since I was... 16? Been a minute. He keeps trying to "repair" or relationship, but to be honest I forget he even exists 90% of the time. So every time my sister tells me he wants to see me again, I'm like, "I'll think about it," but then I completely forget about it.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
(Jun 18th, 2018, 04:32 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Nope. Haven't had really anything to do with my father since I was... 16? Been a minute. He keeps trying to "repair" or relationship, but to be honest I forget he even exists 90% of the time. So every time my sister tells me he wants to see me again, I'm like, "I'll think about it," but then I completely forget about it.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Made a vegetarian linguine meatball bolognese today, for the first time. Haven't done a Bolognese dish before, so good new experience. Just need to do a meat version next time. XD

Warmer to hot weather now, not too bad outside but evenings are a annoying as usual. Barely got any sleep last night, but that was mainly not getting my mind to shut off. Not much else is going on. How is everyone's week going?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Made a vegetarian linguine meatball bolognese today, for the first time. Haven't done a Bolognese dish before, so good new experience. Just need to do a meat version next time. XD

Warmer to hot weather now, not too bad outside but evenings are a annoying as usual. Barely got any sleep last night, but that was mainly not getting my mind to shut off. Not much else is going on. How is everyone's week going?
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
Hoping Croatia wins tomorrow so we can all return to our previously-scheduled, regular existence.
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
Hoping Croatia wins tomorrow so we can all return to our previously-scheduled, regular existence.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Haven't been paying attention to the World Cup yet. Not even when England played. Wow, we won the first game, I thought we lost it for some reason. Our squad has finally come to a point where I know none of the players. XD Apart from hearing about Welbeck, but don't know what he looks like. Don't want to go searching.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Haven't been paying attention to the World Cup yet. Not even when England played. Wow, we won the first game, I thought we lost it for some reason. Our squad has finally come to a point where I know none of the players. XD Apart from hearing about Welbeck, but don't know what he looks like. Don't want to go searching.
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
(Jun 21st, 2018, 10:55 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Yeah, I'm gonna stop assuming every single one of you to be an American now. I got strike one and two on you and Moony and I believe the third one is just lurking in there Tongue

But yeah, I agree with you... it's gotten to the point when I just can't name people in our squad anymore. I mean, come on xD

Seriously, people get too worked up over this competition... and a lesson in humility is SO needed for our journalist over here; always berating and belittling our rivals. Ugh.
When leaves have fallen.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing

Yeah, I'm gonna stop assuming every single one of you to be an American now. I got strike one and two on you and Moony and I believe the third one is just lurking in there Tongue

But yeah, I agree with you... it's gotten to the point when I just can't name people in our squad anymore. I mean, come on xD

Seriously, people get too worked up over this competition... and a lesson in humility is SO needed for our journalist over here; always berating and belittling our rivals. Ugh.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
RIP Koko. You will be missed. Your life was worth more than 99% of the humans on this planet. :'(
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
RIP Koko. You will be missed. Your life was worth more than 99% of the humans on this planet. :'(
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Jun 21st, 2018, 06:09 PM)Tsu Wrote:

To be fair, Moonface will/will be eligible be an American "soon"™. He married an American and is living in America. Whistle

So if anything you are at 1.5 strikes?

(Jun 21st, 2018, 06:11 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:

F

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Jun 21st, 2018, 06:09 PM)Tsu Wrote:

To be fair, Moonface will/will be eligible be an American "soon"™. He married an American and is living in America. Whistle

So if anything you are at 1.5 strikes?

(Jun 21st, 2018, 06:11 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:

F
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Quote:So if anything you are at 1.5 strikes?

I like those odds, my friend Grin

So, as expected, Croatia just chewed on Argentina's squad. And what did I hear upon turning on my TV? More berating and belittling of our rivals!

Gee, how can we be this full of ourselves? That's some impressive ego right there, especially considering we haven't won the cup since 86.

Damn.
When leaves have fallen.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Quote:So if anything you are at 1.5 strikes?

I like those odds, my friend Grin

So, as expected, Croatia just chewed on Argentina's squad. And what did I hear upon turning on my TV? More berating and belittling of our rivals!

Gee, how can we be this full of ourselves? That's some impressive ego right there, especially considering we haven't won the cup since 86.

Damn.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 239 43,474 Today, 03:28 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  The Movie Thread Moonface 88 21,526 Yesterday, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Universal Gaming Marketplace Moonface 87 62,181 Mar 10th, 2024, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  General Anime/Manga Chat Karo 121 49,040 Mar 2nd, 2024, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  The Food & Drink Thread Moonface 100 41,698 Mar 24th, 2023, 08:45 PM