I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
You know Nikki Moon'ys last doctor really had to protect his reputation as being a 1 star doctor! He works hard for that 1 star!
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
You know Nikki Moon'ys last doctor really had to protect his reputation as being a 1 star doctor! He works hard for that 1 star!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jan 31st, 2021, 01:09 AM)Yuri Wrote:
If you ask me he doesn't even deserve that much.

Kind of regretting putting my therapist appointment until almost three weeks away. I thought I'd mentally hold out for that long but this past week has started to have me doubting that...
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jan 31st, 2021, 01:09 AM)Yuri Wrote:
If you ask me he doesn't even deserve that much.

Kind of regretting putting my therapist appointment until almost three weeks away. I thought I'd mentally hold out for that long but this past week has started to have me doubting that...
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Well your welcome to talk to me here or on discord Moony. I am definitely no therapist, but I can listen!
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Well your welcome to talk to me here or on discord Moony. I am definitely no therapist, but I can listen!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Thanks @"Yuri". My main problem is just getting sick of being unable to enjoy things I want to enjoy or my mental state crashing if I try to do anything. I'd do nothing but I hate that too and even if I didn't I can't really be ignoring some stuff and putting it off.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Thanks @"Yuri". My main problem is just getting sick of being unable to enjoy things I want to enjoy or my mental state crashing if I try to do anything. I'd do nothing but I hate that too and even if I didn't I can't really be ignoring some stuff and putting it off.
Pinky Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
Playstation
XP: 180
Good morning Smile

I'm having a day off work today. So happy as I worked all day yesterday, same tomorrow but hey, I'm off today. Grin
Pinky Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
Playstation
XP: 180
Good morning Smile

I'm having a day off work today. So happy as I worked all day yesterday, same tomorrow but hey, I'm off today. Grin
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
I haven't had a Sunday off in months. I should ask for one; I've been burnt out for so long.

Believe me, Moony, I know how it feels. There are things I just can't do anymore without bad thoughts coming in. But, as long as you can keep something as your light, you can find the strength to struggle on. You have Nikki; you have us. Keep those things as your light. I know if I didn't have you guys, there are definitely some days where I don't think I'd still be here.

SCRIPT IS DONE! I'mma make my self-imposed deadline! Expect the rant before Valentine's day; just need to finish editing.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
I haven't had a Sunday off in months. I should ask for one; I've been burnt out for so long.

Believe me, Moony, I know how it feels. There are things I just can't do anymore without bad thoughts coming in. But, as long as you can keep something as your light, you can find the strength to struggle on. You have Nikki; you have us. Keep those things as your light. I know if I didn't have you guys, there are definitely some days where I don't think I'd still be here.

SCRIPT IS DONE! I'mma make my self-imposed deadline! Expect the rant before Valentine's day; just need to finish editing.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Maniakkid25: Thanks. No matter what none of us are going anywhere. Our host could explode tomorrow and I'd get the community back together within the same day probably. Tongue

You should put the rant out for Valentine's so everyone who hates the day can have something angry to listen to. ROFL

@"Mercury": I worked the last three days myself, although given my injury they're only four or five hour shifts and I get home before 10am so despite working I still really get the entire day. Going to miss that a bit when I eventually get better. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Maniakkid25: Thanks. No matter what none of us are going anywhere. Our host could explode tomorrow and I'd get the community back together within the same day probably. Tongue

You should put the rant out for Valentine's so everyone who hates the day can have something angry to listen to. ROFL

@"Mercury": I worked the last three days myself, although given my injury they're only four or five hour shifts and I get home before 10am so despite working I still really get the entire day. Going to miss that a bit when I eventually get better. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
@Moonface : Saw your mum Friday and she told me about the doctor. Fuck that guy treating you the same way again, glad you're getting someone else. As much as I think 4am is a bad time to work, if it keeps you away from customers and day work then cool. That and no more Frozen work due to your shoulder. Dang. It's kinda like the time some home shoppers do, they finish at 9 or 10 and have the rest of the day. I've done a 6-10 shift and ah the look of having the rest of the day is so good. XD

My work has been eh to normal. Nothing new in my world at the moment.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
@Moonface : Saw your mum Friday and she told me about the doctor. Fuck that guy treating you the same way again, glad you're getting someone else. As much as I think 4am is a bad time to work, if it keeps you away from customers and day work then cool. That and no more Frozen work due to your shoulder. Dang. It's kinda like the time some home shoppers do, they finish at 9 or 10 and have the rest of the day. I've done a 6-10 shift and ah the look of having the rest of the day is so good. XD

My work has been eh to normal. Nothing new in my world at the moment.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
The best thing of going in early is the lack of traffic on the roads. I can get to work in half the time if I go in early like that and I'll probably still do it when I'm better too.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
The best thing of going in early is the lack of traffic on the roads. I can get to work in half the time if I go in early like that and I'll probably still do it when I'm better too.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
(Jan 31st, 2021, 02:47 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Actually, this one isn't nearly as angry. I just call them rants because I've never really liked calling what I do "reviews". Once I finish editing, though, I have a movie to watch. Which means I actually need to sit myself down and watch a movie. Not sure if looking forward to it.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
(Jan 31st, 2021, 02:47 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Actually, this one isn't nearly as angry. I just call them rants because I've never really liked calling what I do "reviews". Once I finish editing, though, I have a movie to watch. Which means I actually need to sit myself down and watch a movie. Not sure if looking forward to it.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Maniakkid25: What movie is it?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Maniakkid25: What movie is it?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
If you want Cricket to rant may I suggest Shakespeare plays?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
If you want Cricket to rant may I suggest Shakespeare plays?
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
@"Yuri" Yes, that would work lol.

@Moonface That is my next rant subject, so I'm going to keep my cards close to my chest on that one. I will say that it was a movie that, if I ever started down this road, I knew I would have to do...
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
@"Yuri" Yes, that would work lol.

@Moonface That is my next rant subject, so I'm going to keep my cards close to my chest on that one. I will say that it was a movie that, if I ever started down this road, I knew I would have to do...
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm feeling a little unwell this morning and I'm really hoping I didn't catch Covid because it feels like a cold. Errm

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm feeling a little unwell this morning and I'm really hoping I didn't catch Covid because it feels like a cold. Errm
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Hope it is; you've got enough troubles as it is, it sounds like.

So I'm at work, and I got stuck with cart cleaning duty because we're one of the few stores that are still cleaning carts for the customers. It's a teeth grinding mix of soul-crushing boredom and high anxiety because of the constant vigilance required. See, the customers are, in a word, lemmings who will happily do the stupidest s*** if you don't actively stop them! So, you have to constantly keep an eye out so they don't come in through the exit and grab a dirty cart (because "the side with the cleaning supplies has the clean carts" is a difficult concept), or put a dirty basket right on top of the stack of clean ones as if it belongs there. The time just drags ON AND ON, AND OH MY GOD, I AM SO BORED!
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Hope it is; you've got enough troubles as it is, it sounds like.

So I'm at work, and I got stuck with cart cleaning duty because we're one of the few stores that are still cleaning carts for the customers. It's a teeth grinding mix of soul-crushing boredom and high anxiety because of the constant vigilance required. See, the customers are, in a word, lemmings who will happily do the stupidest s*** if you don't actively stop them! So, you have to constantly keep an eye out so they don't come in through the exit and grab a dirty cart (because "the side with the cleaning supplies has the clean carts" is a difficult concept), or put a dirty basket right on top of the stack of clean ones as if it belongs there. The time just drags ON AND ON, AND OH MY GOD, I AM SO BORED!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 239 43,498 Yesterday, 03:28 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  The Movie Thread Moonface 88 21,542 Mar 27th, 2024, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Universal Gaming Marketplace Moonface 87 62,194 Mar 10th, 2024, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  General Anime/Manga Chat Karo 121 49,052 Mar 2nd, 2024, 09:15 PM
  The Food & Drink Thread Moonface 100 41,729 Mar 24th, 2023, 08:45 PM