Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
...Wait, that really went on for 4 pages? Jesus, sorry then. But yes, happy rabbit day. Everyone enjoy their eggs!
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
...Wait, that really went on for 4 pages? Jesus, sorry then. But yes, happy rabbit day. Everyone enjoy their eggs!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Well it started with just regular talk of DL spending a lot of money in gacha and the conversation naturally progressed from it across four pages. Since it's all connected to some degree I split it all but it's probably a page or more before a debate starts, plus it goes from gacha to stores. But hey, nothing to apologize for. Clearly it was just a series of subjects that got a lot of talking points. Tongue
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Well it started with just regular talk of DL spending a lot of money in gacha and the conversation naturally progressed from it across four pages. Since it's all connected to some degree I split it all but it's probably a page or more before a debate starts, plus it goes from gacha to stores. But hey, nothing to apologize for. Clearly it was just a series of subjects that got a lot of talking points. Tongue
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I didn't get as much actual Easter Eggs I usually get, 4 instead of like 6 or more. XD Yeah sometimes I go mad with the amount I go buy for Easter. Oh, that reminds me what was the UK store called you got your Easter Egg from, @Moonface ? Cool there's one near you or wherever you guys found it.

Enjoying my day today, although nothing that special going on.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I didn't get as much actual Easter Eggs I usually get, 4 instead of like 6 or more. XD Yeah sometimes I go mad with the amount I go buy for Easter. Oh, that reminds me what was the UK store called you got your Easter Egg from, @Moonface ? Cool there's one near you or wherever you guys found it.

Enjoying my day today, although nothing that special going on.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 4th, 2021, 08:18 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Oh, that reminds me what was the UK store called you got your Easter Egg from, @Moonface ? Cool there's one near you or wherever you guys found it.
British Depot.
I still have yet to start eating that egg. Tongue

Hoping I get the next three days off work like my schedule says I do, but I'm waiting for my phone to ring at some point during that time to have someone try and call me to come in. Glare

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 4th, 2021, 08:18 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Oh, that reminds me what was the UK store called you got your Easter Egg from, @Moonface ? Cool there's one near you or wherever you guys found it.
British Depot.
I still have yet to start eating that egg. Tongue

Hoping I get the next three days off work like my schedule says I do, but I'm waiting for my phone to ring at some point during that time to have someone try and call me to come in. Glare
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
It's a very neat and cute store, and it's run by the sweetest lady. ^_^

I love being downstairs for work now. I feel like I get to be more human and less of a drone when I'm near other humans and sunlight LOL
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
It's a very neat and cute store, and it's run by the sweetest lady. ^_^

I love being downstairs for work now. I feel like I get to be more human and less of a drone when I'm near other humans and sunlight LOL
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I see they still have some Easter stuff remaining, but dang them prices when they were at full price. ....I suppose I would've bought one or two. Although heck if I were in the US I'd be getting some of those on their reduced price for sure! XD

Hope you didn't have to go in one of them days, Moony.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I see they still have some Easter stuff remaining, but dang them prices when they were at full price. ....I suppose I would've bought one or two. Although heck if I were in the US I'd be getting some of those on their reduced price for sure! XD

Hope you didn't have to go in one of them days, Moony.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I think you got the wrong website @Mr EliteL. It's this one: https://www.britishdepotonline.com/

I didn't get called to go in, but I did have a coworker text me asking if I could come in for a few hours to help her but my phone never notified me of the text, and I only saw it today when it was sent to me on Monday.

Not sure if I'd want the three days off in a row again in future. As nice as I thought it would be, it just ended up feeling lonely sitting indoors all day having to entertain myself. I know Shira is downstairs with me but she's working so I can't have her engage with me all day. Plus I like to chat to different people. Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I think you got the wrong website @Mr EliteL. It's this one: https://www.britishdepotonline.com/

I didn't get called to go in, but I did have a coworker text me asking if I could come in for a few hours to help her but my phone never notified me of the text, and I only saw it today when it was sent to me on Monday.

Not sure if I'd want the three days off in a row again in future. As nice as I thought it would be, it just ended up feeling lonely sitting indoors all day having to entertain myself. I know Shira is downstairs with me but she's working so I can't have her engage with me all day. Plus I like to chat to different people. Tongue
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Man, the fact that I now want a PS5 really badly and there's no sign of Sony stocking them any time soon is really depressing. Of course back when I didn't want one, they had restocks constantly (albeit 95% of them were wiped out by bots of scalpers), but now that I do want one, Sony is like, "What's a PS5?"
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Man, the fact that I now want a PS5 really badly and there's no sign of Sony stocking them any time soon is really depressing. Of course back when I didn't want one, they had restocks constantly (albeit 95% of them were wiped out by bots of scalpers), but now that I do want one, Sony is like, "What's a PS5?"
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
What do you want a PS5 for all of a sudden? I'm still in no rush to get one. It'd be nice to have one but there's nothing dire for to specifically need it right this second Hmm
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
What do you want a PS5 for all of a sudden? I'm still in no rush to get one. It'd be nice to have one but there's nothing dire for to specifically need it right this second Hmm
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
PS5 version of Genshin was announced last week, and the PS5 already runs the PS4 version smooth like melted butter, so the PS5 version *should* run pretty much like the PC version, and I need that in my life.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
PS5 version of Genshin was announced last week, and the PS5 already runs the PS4 version smooth like melted butter, so the PS5 version *should* run pretty much like the PC version, and I need that in my life.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh, I was going to say if you already have the PC version, why do you need the PS5 one too, then I remembered you don't have a decked out PC ROFL
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh, I was going to say if you already have the PC version, why do you need the PS5 one too, then I remembered you don't have a decked out PC ROFL
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
It wouldn't matter if I did anyways. You can't transfer between PS and PC/Mobile with Genshin. Sony won't allow PSN accounts to be connected to a third-party, and PC/Mobile goes based off of MiHoYo accounts. I'd have to start over on PC, and there's no way I'm doing that after how much money I've spent on Genshin on PS4, lol.

There's also some games releasing on PS5 this year that I'd like to get, and I'd rather just get them on PS5 than PS4, such as Scarlet Nexus. Though at the rate Sony is stocking PS5s, I'll probably be waiting until 2025 to get one.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
It wouldn't matter if I did anyways. You can't transfer between PS and PC/Mobile with Genshin. Sony won't allow PSN accounts to be connected to a third-party, and PC/Mobile goes based off of MiHoYo accounts. I'd have to start over on PC, and there's no way I'm doing that after how much money I've spent on Genshin on PS4, lol.

There's also some games releasing on PS5 this year that I'd like to get, and I'd rather just get them on PS5 than PS4, such as Scarlet Nexus. Though at the rate Sony is stocking PS5s, I'll probably be waiting until 2025 to get one.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
So I've had a terrible day. So, yesterday I got my second dose of the vaccine, and the side effects that I dodged the first time decided to hit me like its name was Truck-kun and I was going to be Isekai'd. No joke, I could barely even sit upright today. Thankfully, I have nothing happening tomorrow, so I don't need to worry about being well for a couple days.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
So I've had a terrible day. So, yesterday I got my second dose of the vaccine, and the side effects that I dodged the first time decided to hit me like its name was Truck-kun and I was going to be Isekai'd. No joke, I could barely even sit upright today. Thankfully, I have nothing happening tomorrow, so I don't need to worry about being well for a couple days.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I was wondering where you were (same for DL but I just assume his internet is dead these days lol). I get my first shot tomorrow so I'm hoping it doesn't hit me hard, but then if it doesn't I have to worry about the second one taking me out. D=

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I was wondering where you were (same for DL but I just assume his internet is dead these days lol). I get my first shot tomorrow so I'm hoping it doesn't hit me hard, but then if it doesn't I have to worry about the second one taking me out. D=
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
(Apr 10th, 2021, 03:14 AM)Moonface Wrote:

I've been around. My internet was down Sunday and Monday, but it started working again on Tuesday, I think?
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
(Apr 10th, 2021, 03:14 AM)Moonface Wrote:

I've been around. My internet was down Sunday and Monday, but it started working again on Tuesday, I think?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 239 43,498 Yesterday, 03:28 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  The Movie Thread Moonface 88 21,542 Mar 27th, 2024, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Universal Gaming Marketplace Moonface 87 62,194 Mar 10th, 2024, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  General Anime/Manga Chat Karo 121 49,052 Mar 2nd, 2024, 09:15 PM
  The Food & Drink Thread Moonface 100 41,729 Mar 24th, 2023, 08:45 PM