Universal Chat Thread
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,164
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I replied to your post in the PS5 thread @Karo since why not? Tongue

Also, did you see that SMT V did get officially announced in the Nintendo E3 Direct?
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,164 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I replied to your post in the PS5 thread @Karo since why not? Tongue

Also, did you see that SMT V did get officially announced in the Nintendo E3 Direct?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
That I did and I am interested, but I must admit I am kinda not that inerested in the divironment of D'aats I know they are going for a Nocturne feel with it, but I don't know I'd kinda like to see something different than what we are getting. I think the MC fusion form is pretty neat and I'm sure it'll be a fun game.
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
That I did and I am interested, but I must admit I am kinda not that inerested in the divironment of D'aats I know they are going for a Nocturne feel with it, but I don't know I'd kinda like to see something different than what we are getting. I think the MC fusion form is pretty neat and I'm sure it'll be a fun game.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Anyone ever play a game thinking they're going to enjoy themselves but then end up being bored? XD
That was me earlier but with multiple games and now I don't know whether to try something else or just give up for the day. ROFL

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Anyone ever play a game thinking they're going to enjoy themselves but then end up being bored? XD
That was me earlier but with multiple games and now I don't know whether to try something else or just give up for the day. ROFL
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Oh I get that feeling I kinda had that with XIV like I want to have fun on it, but sometimes I Just felt burnt out after playing so much and just felt bored.
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Oh I get that feeling I kinda had that with XIV like I want to have fun on it, but sometimes I Just felt burnt out after playing so much and just felt bored.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I think my problem today is that the games I think I want to play aren't actually what I want to play. As in, it sounds fun until I do it. XD

Currently trying to decide what to have for dinner. It's hard to come up with choices because Shira's on a diet which limits us from going to particular places. Tongue

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I think my problem today is that the games I think I want to play aren't actually what I want to play. As in, it sounds fun until I do it. XD

Currently trying to decide what to have for dinner. It's hard to come up with choices because Shira's on a diet which limits us from going to particular places. Tongue
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
That was me playing FF13 back in college. Didn't stop me from beating the damn game because I'm an idiot.

Yeah, I need to watch all the cutscenes in the game again because of the vid I'm working on. You can't talk about this game without bringing up FF13, so I bring up FF13. Here's hoping I don't get requests to do an actual video on FF13! *tempting fate*
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
That was me playing FF13 back in college. Didn't stop me from beating the damn game because I'm an idiot.

Yeah, I need to watch all the cutscenes in the game again because of the vid I'm working on. You can't talk about this game without bringing up FF13, so I bring up FF13. Here's hoping I don't get requests to do an actual video on FF13! *tempting fate*
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Did you play through all three FF13 games @Maniakkid25 or did you just suffer through one of them? Tongue

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Did you play through all three FF13 games @Maniakkid25 or did you just suffer through one of them? Tongue
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
All of the first two, and almost all of the third, so I am well experienced with its story. I even had old reviews of the entire series! Really liked the third one's combat. It was lovely. Story still sucked.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
All of the first two, and almost all of the third, so I am well experienced with its story. I even had old reviews of the entire series! Really liked the third one's combat. It was lovely. Story still sucked.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Got myself a new laptop, mostly for work so I can work from home still after I go back to the office, and of course for gaming on the side. Solid deal for it, and it runs like butter. Installed all the basics for the time being, then I'm gonna organize some files on an external hard drive I got alongside this that'll hold all the work data instead of bloating the PC up with junk.

For those curious, I got this laptop.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Got myself a new laptop, mostly for work so I can work from home still after I go back to the office, and of course for gaming on the side. Solid deal for it, and it runs like butter. Installed all the basics for the time being, then I'm gonna organize some files on an external hard drive I got alongside this that'll hold all the work data instead of bloating the PC up with junk.

For those curious, I got this laptop.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
$1400 for that really isn't bad. I was expecting it to be at least $2000 from looking at the specs.

No idea what I've done to my legs but the front of my upper legs have been killing me for three days now and I don't even know why. Working today was awful if I had to bend down to fill something on the bottom shelves. x.x

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
$1400 for that really isn't bad. I was expecting it to be at least $2000 from looking at the specs.

No idea what I've done to my legs but the front of my upper legs have been killing me for three days now and I don't even know why. Working today was awful if I had to bend down to fill something on the bottom shelves. x.x
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728
Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
shit, a 3060 is hard to come by so that's a great deal. 3060s and 3060 TIs are going for that amount alone. nice find! do you find it overheating playing more rigorous gacha though? just kinda curious.

Dude, is the pain soreness or like a bruise in the worst spot? seems kinda odd you don't know what happened. reminds me of the time I lived in the bronx in my parents apartment still. I had my dresser at the head of my head. apparently, I banged my head against it in my sleep and had this huge bump. don't remember a damn thing about that though.
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728 Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
shit, a 3060 is hard to come by so that's a great deal. 3060s and 3060 TIs are going for that amount alone. nice find! do you find it overheating playing more rigorous gacha though? just kinda curious.

Dude, is the pain soreness or like a bruise in the worst spot? seems kinda odd you don't know what happened. reminds me of the time I lived in the bronx in my parents apartment still. I had my dresser at the head of my head. apparently, I banged my head against it in my sleep and had this huge bump. don't remember a damn thing about that though.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 19th, 2021, 12:14 AM)Monocle Wrote:

...reminds me of the time I lived in the bronx in my parents apartment still. I had my dresser at the head of my head. apparently, I banged my head against it in my sleep and had this huge bump. don't remember a damn thing about that though.

I haven't booted up any games on it yet (I only got work stuff on here like the Creative Cloud) but so far it's at most gotten a little warm from downloading all the programs at once LOL

I imagine you don't remember much because you hit your head ROFL
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 19th, 2021, 12:14 AM)Monocle Wrote:

...reminds me of the time I lived in the bronx in my parents apartment still. I had my dresser at the head of my head. apparently, I banged my head against it in my sleep and had this huge bump. don't remember a damn thing about that though.

I haven't booted up any games on it yet (I only got work stuff on here like the Creative Cloud) but so far it's at most gotten a little warm from downloading all the programs at once LOL

Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
(Jun 19th, 2021, 03:24 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

your post showed me my typo! and it's staying! ha ha haaaa... ha.... rip

ah cool. was super curious. I don't know too much about hardware yet because I just got into it but I know your gpu can handle a lot of stuff being thrown at it pretty easily. obviously the only thing to do is play cyberpunk and watch it explode. 4th of July!

My wife said I hit it hard enough to wake her up and I continued sleeping. didn't wake up at all. Hilarious for me though because she brings it up as one of the reasons to question my memory.
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
(Jun 19th, 2021, 03:24 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

your post showed me my typo! and it's staying! ha ha haaaa... ha.... rip

ah cool. was super curious. I don't know too much about hardware yet because I just got into it but I know your gpu can handle a lot of stuff being thrown at it pretty easily. obviously the only thing to do is play cyberpunk and watch it explode. 4th of July!

My wife said I hit it hard enough to wake her up and I continued sleeping. didn't wake up at all. Hilarious for me though because she brings it up as one of the reasons to question my memory.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Nah I'm good on Cyberpunk. I'd rather see how full shaders and textures look like in Minecraft finally Wow ROFL I did just download everything I needed now, and got everything from work (almost 1TB!) on my new external. I'm still debating on whether or not I wanna start going back to the office now. I think I do, but I need to prepare a bit more for that to happen. Plus, I gotta cope with no Moony all the time Cry

I don't know what it is with guys being such heavy sleepers. My dad wouldn't even wake up during a hurricane, Moony also has no idea anything is going on around him as he sleeps, you full on nearly concussed yourself in your sleep. All stories I hear from women are "wake up at the sound of a pin drop". XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Nah I'm good on Cyberpunk. I'd rather see how full shaders and textures look like in Minecraft finally Wow ROFL I did just download everything I needed now, and got everything from work (almost 1TB!) on my new external. I'm still debating on whether or not I wanna start going back to the office now. I think I do, but I need to prepare a bit more for that to happen. Plus, I gotta cope with no Moony all the time Cry

I don't know what it is with guys being such heavy sleepers. My dad wouldn't even wake up during a hurricane, Moony also has no idea anything is going on around him as he sleeps, you full on nearly concussed yourself in your sleep. All stories I hear from women are "wake up at the sound of a pin drop". XD
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
Funny thing is, I'm right there with you. I got cyberpunk but it's honestly not that impressive. pretty, but shallow and still broken. I'm mainly playing indies and smaller titles.  LOL no shame no shame. been hooked on metroidvanias so I've barely punished this machine yet

I disagree! my wife sleeps through my snoring sooooooooooo only the kids wake her up. lolol not even ashamed. she's got the best selective hearing in her sleep. don't even know how she developed that skill
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
Funny thing is, I'm right there with you. I got cyberpunk but it's honestly not that impressive. pretty, but shallow and still broken. I'm mainly playing indies and smaller titles.  LOL no shame no shame. been hooked on metroidvanias so I've barely punished this machine yet

I disagree! my wife sleeps through my snoring sooooooooooo only the kids wake her up. lolol not even ashamed. she's got the best selective hearing in her sleep. don't even know how she developed that skill

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 239 43,474 Today, 03:28 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  The Movie Thread Moonface 88 21,526 Yesterday, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Universal Gaming Marketplace Moonface 87 62,181 Mar 10th, 2024, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  General Anime/Manga Chat Karo 121 49,040 Mar 2nd, 2024, 09:15 PM
  The Food & Drink Thread Moonface 100 41,698 Mar 24th, 2023, 08:45 PM