Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,838
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
I sleep like a log until someone opens my door. Then I'm awake in a flash. It's magical.

That moment when you realize you will never be as funny as a shitposter on youtube. So I'm subbed to Pantsahat, who makes the best "cursed" content I have ever seen. His most recent video has a line that basically killed me when I heard it, and I realized that moment that I will never be that funny, and I am sad now.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,838 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
I sleep like a log until someone opens my door. Then I'm awake in a flash. It's magical.

That moment when you realize you will never be as funny as a shitposter on youtube. So I'm subbed to Pantsahat, who makes the best "cursed" content I have ever seen. His most recent video has a line that basically killed me when I heard it, and I realized that moment that I will never be that funny, and I am sad now.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,540
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jun 19th, 2021, 12:14 AM)Monocle Wrote:
Dude, is the pain soreness or like a bruise in the worst spot? seems kinda odd you don't know what happened. reminds me of the time I lived in the bronx in my parents apartment still. I had my dresser at the head of my head. apparently, I banged my head against it in my sleep and had this huge bump. don't remember a damn thing about that though.
It feels like a muscle strain like if you worked out too much and just ache in that area for a few days. I would've assumed it was work related but I wasn't at work for the two days prior to my legs hurting. It's starting to finally go away a little today and I don't work again until Tuesday, so hopefully that'll give me time to rest and heal my legs.

I've hit my head so many times throughout my life I've lost count. The earliest I'm aware of (through being told, not remembering first hand) was when I ran into the garage wall head first because I was pushing a toy and not paying attention. ROFL

(Jun 19th, 2021, 05:18 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I don't know what it is with guys being such heavy sleepers. My dad wouldn't even wake up during a hurricane, Moony also has no idea anything is going on around him as he sleeps, you full on nearly concussed yourself in your sleep. All stories I hear from women are "wake up at the sound of a pin drop". XD
I mean, for my parents house you get two options: become a heavy sleeper where sounds don't wake you up easily, or be doomed to never having a good nights sleep because my parents household is not a quiet place. Tongue

(Jun 20th, 2021, 12:23 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:

I never slept with my door closed at my parents place unless my mum wanted to vacuum, in which case she would close the door to help muffle the noise. The only person who had their door closed all the time was my brother because he doesn't want the cat in his room. XD

Well, there's always going to be someone you're not as good or better than in anything, but there are also plenty of people who you are probably better than too. I get that it's easier said than done for that line of thinking though, since I sometimes struggle with comparing myself to others but in ways where I just pick out all of the things I think are bad about myself.

Now that I've quote replied to everything I wanted to, I'll just say that my day today was stupidly long. Slept for three hours, got up at 4am, got to work at 5am, and only got home to rest and relax only about an hour ago at tops.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,540 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jun 19th, 2021, 12:14 AM)Monocle Wrote:
Dude, is the pain soreness or like a bruise in the worst spot? seems kinda odd you don't know what happened. reminds me of the time I lived in the bronx in my parents apartment still. I had my dresser at the head of my head. apparently, I banged my head against it in my sleep and had this huge bump. don't remember a damn thing about that though.
It feels like a muscle strain like if you worked out too much and just ache in that area for a few days. I would've assumed it was work related but I wasn't at work for the two days prior to my legs hurting. It's starting to finally go away a little today and I don't work again until Tuesday, so hopefully that'll give me time to rest and heal my legs.

I've hit my head so many times throughout my life I've lost count. The earliest I'm aware of (through being told, not remembering first hand) was when I ran into the garage wall head first because I was pushing a toy and not paying attention. ROFL

(Jun 19th, 2021, 05:18 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I don't know what it is with guys being such heavy sleepers. My dad wouldn't even wake up during a hurricane, Moony also has no idea anything is going on around him as he sleeps, you full on nearly concussed yourself in your sleep. All stories I hear from women are "wake up at the sound of a pin drop". XD
I mean, for my parents house you get two options: become a heavy sleeper where sounds don't wake you up easily, or be doomed to never having a good nights sleep because my parents household is not a quiet place. Tongue

(Jun 20th, 2021, 12:23 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:

I never slept with my door closed at my parents place unless my mum wanted to vacuum, in which case she would close the door to help muffle the noise. The only person who had their door closed all the time was my brother because he doesn't want the cat in his room. XD

Well, there's always going to be someone you're not as good or better than in anything, but there are also plenty of people who you are probably better than too. I get that it's easier said than done for that line of thinking though, since I sometimes struggle with comparing myself to others but in ways where I just pick out all of the things I think are bad about myself.

Now that I've quote replied to everything I wanted to, I'll just say that my day today was stupidly long. Slept for three hours, got up at 4am, got to work at 5am, and only got home to rest and relax only about an hour ago at tops.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Damn! Hopefully you'll be able to rest tonight.

Meanwhile, I'm over here sobbing because I'm editing probably the most emotional sequence of the entire game I'm ranting about. Well, I say "edit"; I couldn't trim it to a point that I liked, so I just dropped the whole 2 and a half minute sequence in the vid with no commentary because I NEEDED you guys to know how just how much it matters what happens. Not only is it one of the strongest emotional sequences in the game, but it represents the exact moment you can point to where the main character's personality does a complete 180!
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Damn! Hopefully you'll be able to rest tonight.

Meanwhile, I'm over here sobbing because I'm editing probably the most emotional sequence of the entire game I'm ranting about. Well, I say "edit"; I couldn't trim it to a point that I liked, so I just dropped the whole 2 and a half minute sequence in the vid with no commentary because I NEEDED you guys to know how just how much it matters what happens. Not only is it one of the strongest emotional sequences in the game, but it represents the exact moment you can point to where the main character's personality does a complete 180!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Would you say the part you're editing is the most emotional thing you've encountered in a game @Maniakkid25?
Also, thanks for the consideration. The lack of sleep is mostly my own fault; I was talking about random shit to @ShiraNoMai and didn't notice how late it had gotten so I didn't go to sleep until almost midnight, and I ended up waking randomly at 3am and didn't really get any proper sleep after that since by the time I did fall back into a decent sleep my alarm went off for work. x.x

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Would you say the part you're editing is the most emotional thing you've encountered in a game @Maniakkid25?
Also, thanks for the consideration. The lack of sleep is mostly my own fault; I was talking about random shit to @ShiraNoMai and didn't notice how late it had gotten so I didn't go to sleep until almost midnight, and I ended up waking randomly at 3am and didn't really get any proper sleep after that since by the time I did fall back into a decent sleep my alarm went off for work. x.x
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
(Jun 20th, 2021, 03:02 AM)Moonface Wrote:

No, absolutely not. I don't even know if I COULD rightly make that statement about any scene I've seen. But, for THIS GAME, that is probably one of, if not THE strongest emotional scene in it.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
(Jun 20th, 2021, 03:02 AM)Moonface Wrote:

No, absolutely not. I don't even know if I COULD rightly make that statement about any scene I've seen. But, for THIS GAME, that is probably one of, if not THE strongest emotional scene in it.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,794
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Hmm. Amazon is having some deals early for Prime Members, and I can get their Fire 10 HD tablet for $100 ($150-ish if I want to get the 64GB version with no lock screen ads). Now, while I'm not too interested in Amazon's services themselves, I can modify the tablet to add the Google Play store on it, so I'm very tempted to get it. I've wanted to get a tablet for playing mobile games on for a while, but wasn't going to throw $600-$1000 at a Samsung tablet mainly just to play games on, so this might a very good alternative to do instead.

They're not the most powerful options, but I don't imagine the tablet having a problem running the games I'd want to run on it.
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,794 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Hmm. Amazon is having some deals early for Prime Members, and I can get their Fire 10 HD tablet for $100 ($150-ish if I want to get the 64GB version with no lock screen ads). Now, while I'm not too interested in Amazon's services themselves, I can modify the tablet to add the Google Play store on it, so I'm very tempted to get it. I've wanted to get a tablet for playing mobile games on for a while, but wasn't going to throw $600-$1000 at a Samsung tablet mainly just to play games on, so this might a very good alternative to do instead.

They're not the most powerful options, but I don't imagine the tablet having a problem running the games I'd want to run on it.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
They're probably fine being serviceable for mobile apps I imagine. I almost got one for my mom for her birthday (she, of course, winds up buying one for herself before that...) and it seemed like a good deal.

I have two things in my cart right now but I think I'm gonna wait for Prime Day to actually be here before I go ahead and make the purchases. I have a feeling they'll discount some of the stuff I'm looking for Hmm
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
They're probably fine being serviceable for mobile apps I imagine. I almost got one for my mom for her birthday (she, of course, winds up buying one for herself before that...) and it seemed like a good deal.

I have two things in my cart right now but I think I'm gonna wait for Prime Day to actually be here before I go ahead and make the purchases. I have a feeling they'll discount some of the stuff I'm looking for Hmm
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,794
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Yeah, I'm thinking it should be powerful enough to run Azur Lane, Arknights or Touhou Lost Word without many problems (the upcoming NieR: Reincarnation is probably a no-go for it, but I planned to keep that on my phone regardless).

It seems like the process of "hacking" the tablet to add the Play Store and other Google apps like Chrome is simple enough. Paying $100-$150 for this and hacking it seems like a much better option than paying the extreme price tags of an iPad or Samsung Tablet (I looked at the Samsung Tab S7 and that thing is like $900).

I just have to think if I can justify purchasing this tablet just to hack it to have another option to play some mobile games on or not. Would also be nice to have an alternative to doing lazy in-bed web browsing other than my phone.
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,794 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Yeah, I'm thinking it should be powerful enough to run Azur Lane, Arknights or Touhou Lost Word without many problems (the upcoming NieR: Reincarnation is probably a no-go for it, but I planned to keep that on my phone regardless).

It seems like the process of "hacking" the tablet to add the Play Store and other Google apps like Chrome is simple enough. Paying $100-$150 for this and hacking it seems like a much better option than paying the extreme price tags of an iPad or Samsung Tablet (I looked at the Samsung Tab S7 and that thing is like $900).

I just have to think if I can justify purchasing this tablet just to hack it to have another option to play some mobile games on or not. Would also be nice to have an alternative to doing lazy in-bed web browsing other than my phone.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Looks like it's down to $80 now, unless you want the Plus (which, apparently only adds an extra gig onto the RAM, it looks like). 3GB of RAM should be okay? I think I have 6 or 8 on my phone, but I haven't run those games on my phone to tell. Hmm

Decided to go back into the office on Tuesday instead of tomorrow. Didn't do my weekly meal prep yet and our Monday eblast will get held up if I'm coming in and re-setting everything up.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Looks like it's down to $80 now, unless you want the Plus (which, apparently only adds an extra gig onto the RAM, it looks like). 3GB of RAM should be okay? I think I have 6 or 8 on my phone, but I haven't run those games on my phone to tell. Hmm

Decided to go back into the office on Tuesday instead of tomorrow. Didn't do my weekly meal prep yet and our Monday eblast will get held up if I'm coming in and re-setting everything up.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I swear everything in America exists primarily to make money by any means necessary. I was trying to apply for college and found out they need my high school transcripts, which I had converted into the US grading system three years ago for my prerequisites. Turns out that despite having paid for an official certificate of the converted grades, I can't use that to apply with and have to have it sent via the grading association I used. Fun fact, they don't keep transcripts longer than three years so now I have to pay them to do the whole thing again despite having the certificate in my possession of what they did. It's so stupid. Errm

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I swear everything in America exists primarily to make money by any means necessary. I was trying to apply for college and found out they need my high school transcripts, which I had converted into the US grading system three years ago for my prerequisites. Turns out that despite having paid for an official certificate of the converted grades, I can't use that to apply with and have to have it sent via the grading association I used. Fun fact, they don't keep transcripts longer than three years so now I have to pay them to do the whole thing again despite having the certificate in my possession of what they did. It's so stupid. Errm
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Welcome to America; now you understand why Millennials are generally disillusioned by our economic system.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Welcome to America; now you understand why Millennials are generally disillusioned by our economic system.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I find it extra weird because in England we don't send transcripts; we get official certificates for every subject grade and we just have to physically take them to where we're applying to. It's dumb that the same can't be done here if you have an official copy of your transcript with the anti forgery markers on it. I wouldn't be too bothered except that getting these new transcripts means I now have to wait two more weeks to get my application submitted.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I find it extra weird because in England we don't send transcripts; we get official certificates for every subject grade and we just have to physically take them to where we're applying to. It's dumb that the same can't be done here if you have an official copy of your transcript with the anti forgery markers on it. I wouldn't be too bothered except that getting these new transcripts means I now have to wait two more weeks to get my application submitted.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
OH MY GOD, I GOT A REQUEST!

So, someone commented on my most recent video about a movie I should do another movie, AND HE ACTUALLY RECOMMENDED SOMETHING FITTING THE THEME OF MY VIDEOS! I don't know whether to thank him for the potential content, or slap him because I saw the synopsis and cringed so hard!
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
OH MY GOD, I GOT A REQUEST!

So, someone commented on my most recent video about a movie I should do another movie, AND HE ACTUALLY RECOMMENDED SOMETHING FITTING THE THEME OF MY VIDEOS! I don't know whether to thank him for the potential content, or slap him because I saw the synopsis and cringed so hard!
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Went to see what film they suggested and ah yeah very much in the theme of what you've done so far, you could totally do that. XD

edit: GUYZ I JUST WENT AND DID IT. Prime Day, all six items I bought are from Prime Day, and among them is a new laptop and a gaming headset! PC gaming, both what I've left on my Steam to gather dust and to play Phasmo or Among Us hopefully with you guys, here I come! ...just gotta wait until Thursday.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Went to see what film they suggested and ah yeah very much in the theme of what you've done so far, you could totally do that. XD

edit: GUYZ I JUST WENT AND DID IT. Prime Day, all six items I bought are from Prime Day, and among them is a new laptop and a gaming headset! PC gaming, both what I've left on my Steam to gather dust and to play Phasmo or Among Us hopefully with you guys, here I come! ...just gotta wait until Thursday.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Don't forget to get the new hit game by BHVR EL Gasp

I need more people to suffer with me! Gasp

Plus the entity is always looking for some new slippery meat.
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Don't forget to get the new hit game by BHVR EL Gasp

I need more people to suffer with me! Gasp

Plus the entity is always looking for some new slippery meat.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Car/Vehicle Thread Moonface 0 31 Apr 20th, 2024, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 240 45,453 Mar 29th, 2024, 11:04 PM
  The Movie Thread Moonface 88 22,388 Mar 27th, 2024, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Universal Gaming Marketplace Moonface 87 63,223 Mar 10th, 2024, 09:04 PM
  General Anime/Manga Chat Karo 121 50,237 Mar 2nd, 2024, 09:15 PM