Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,821
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
No; not that kind of person. Right now I'm just sitting in the hotel room, waiting for my parents to get back so we can get food. We have to wake up at 5 AM tomorrow for our flight X.=.X
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,821 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
No; not that kind of person. Right now I'm just sitting in the hotel room, waiting for my parents to get back so we can get food. We have to wake up at 5 AM tomorrow for our flight X.=.X
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,671
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Ah. Well I hope the hotel is at least pleasant for you then. ^_^

What type of location did the wedding take place at? Was it a church or somewhere else?
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,671 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Ah. Well I hope the hotel is at least pleasant for you then. ^_^

What type of location did the wedding take place at? Was it a church or somewhere else?
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Saint Mark's Church, yeah. It was a very nice ceremomy. I brought my mom in.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Saint Mark's Church, yeah. It was a very nice ceremomy. I brought my mom in.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Is bringing a parent in a normal thing to do? Both my parents just walked down the aisle themselves. Unless you brought your mum in at some other point, although I don't know what other point in a ceremony there is to do such a thing. Hmm

Also this is the boards 17,000th post! Wow

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Is bringing a parent in a normal thing to do? Both my parents just walked down the aisle themselves. Unless you brought your mum in at some other point, although I don't know what other point in a ceremony there is to do such a thing. Hmm

Also this is the boards 17,000th post! Wow
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
You're asking the wromg person. I think they did it just because there was enough family to do so.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
You're asking the wromg person. I think they did it just because there was enough family to do so.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
The only thing I know to be a thing is the father of the bride walks the bride down the aisle. After that, it's whatever order you want -shrug-

Hope your time there was fun, though, Maniak. Was that the first wedding you've been to since ours? ROFL
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
The only thing I know to be a thing is the father of the bride walks the bride down the aisle. After that, it's whatever order you want -shrug-

Hope your time there was fun, though, Maniak. Was that the first wedding you've been to since ours? ROFL
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Yep yep yep! Thougg, its technically the third wedding I've ever been to (went to my Aunt Happy's wedding something nearing 20 years ago, now), so it's always an experience.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Yep yep yep! Thougg, its technically the third wedding I've ever been to (went to my Aunt Happy's wedding something nearing 20 years ago, now), so it's always an experience.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
How was the flight considering the pandemic and whatnot? Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
How was the flight considering the pandemic and whatnot? Tongue
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Other than having to wear the mask the entire flight, it was fine. I slept for half of it both ways, and played Persona Q for the other half. No complaints otherwise.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Other than having to wear the mask the entire flight, it was fine. I slept for half of it both ways, and played Persona Q for the other half. No complaints otherwise.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I actually forgot I had been on a flight myself during the pandemic and part of the reason I asked you that question was because I thought "Huh, I wonder what flying is like these days?". ROFL

Speaking of forgetting things, I wanted to share this discovery I made over the weekend with @ShiraNoMai when we visited Spirit Halloween: https://www.spirithalloween.com/catalog/...ch=Find+It
I didn't expect to see merchandise for this movie since it seemed to be incredibly niche and the only time I've ever heard of it was when I watched it for shits and giggles with some friends. XD
Anyone else ever heard of the movie before? Or just know of other movies that don't seem to be well known yet have a decent amount of merchandise available?

If you have nothing for that, then I just hope you're having a good day! ^_^

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I actually forgot I had been on a flight myself during the pandemic and part of the reason I asked you that question was because I thought "Huh, I wonder what flying is like these days?". ROFL

Speaking of forgetting things, I wanted to share this discovery I made over the weekend with @ShiraNoMai when we visited Spirit Halloween: https://www.spirithalloween.com/catalog/...ch=Find+It
I didn't expect to see merchandise for this movie since it seemed to be incredibly niche and the only time I've ever heard of it was when I watched it for shits and giggles with some friends. XD
Anyone else ever heard of the movie before? Or just know of other movies that don't seem to be well known yet have a decent amount of merchandise available?

If you have nothing for that, then I just hope you're having a good day! ^_^
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I am kinda in the state of I think I can do this and I think it going to be a long semester, but I can do this I just gotta have some discipline and I can do it! Grin

Plus its only two studios classes compared to the normal 3 or 4. I have a wire project that I need to have finished by next Thursday so wish me luck on that I think I can do it, but I am a bit worried that it going to look awful.

I never have heard of that movie before Moony it really does sound niche!
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I am kinda in the state of I think I can do this and I think it going to be a long semester, but I can do this I just gotta have some discipline and I can do it! Grin

Plus its only two studios classes compared to the normal 3 or 4. I have a wire project that I need to have finished by next Thursday so wish me luck on that I think I can do it, but I am a bit worried that it going to look awful.

Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
You can do it, Karo!

What kind of wire project is it, trying to make something with metal wires like twirling and wrapping them around each other to form an object, or an electrical kind?
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
You can do it, Karo!

What kind of wire project is it, trying to make something with metal wires like twirling and wrapping them around each other to form an object, or an electrical kind?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
The first one it with rebar wire and you have to choose an object that you bring it to attempt to create a wireform version of it. Gasp
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
The first one it with rebar wire and you have to choose an object that you bring it to attempt to create a wireform version of it. Gasp
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 9th, 2021, 12:41 AM)Karo Wrote:

I still have to take the class for this week that was switched to an online lecture because of Labor Day. I'll probably do it tomorrow since I didn't really care to do it today even though I should have. Tongue
If there's no limit on that project you should make a wire model of a piece of spaghetti. Shifty

Yeah, it seems to be a cult classic that reviewed well but still has a very small audience. I did read up a moment ago that SyFy have been trying to assist in getting the sequel out of development hell, so maybe all the merchandise suddenly existing this year for Halloween is an attempt to drum up attention and interest in the movie in the event a sequel sees the light of day.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 9th, 2021, 12:41 AM)Karo Wrote:

I still have to take the class for this week that was switched to an online lecture because of Labor Day. I'll probably do it tomorrow since I didn't really care to do it today even though I should have. Tongue
If there's no limit on that project you should make a wire model of a piece of spaghetti. Shifty

Yeah, it seems to be a cult classic that reviewed well but still has a very small audience. I did read up a moment ago that SyFy have been trying to assist in getting the sequel out of development hell, so maybe all the merchandise suddenly existing this year for Halloween is an attempt to drum up attention and interest in the movie in the event a sequel sees the light of day.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So yesterday I got diagnosed with ADD/ADHD, and trying to understand all of it and not get too hard on myself over it. Unsure
Didn't really want to double post but I needed to get this off my chest because it's really bothering me. Meh

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So yesterday I got diagnosed with ADD/ADHD, and trying to understand all of it and not get too hard on myself over it. Unsure
Didn't really want to double post but I needed to get this off my chest because it's really bothering me. Meh

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 240 44,956 Mar 29th, 2024, 11:04 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  The Movie Thread Moonface 88 22,196 Mar 27th, 2024, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Universal Gaming Marketplace Moonface 87 62,890 Mar 10th, 2024, 09:04 PM
  General Anime/Manga Chat Karo 121 50,035 Mar 2nd, 2024, 09:15 PM
  The Food & Drink Thread Moonface 100 42,556 Mar 24th, 2023, 08:45 PM