Universal Chat Thread
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I have tried for an entire week now to call our fucking pest control company to come deal with some creature(s) that got into our walls. These fuckers are gonna make a second home in here at this point Meh
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I have tried for an entire week now to call our fucking pest control company to come deal with some creature(s) that got into our walls. These fuckers are gonna make a second home in here at this point Meh
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I feel like our unwanted wall friends have even quieter than normal though which is at least something.

Unlike whoever the hell couple is outside right now walking their dog and screaming at each other, mostly the woman at the man. I'm surprised no one over by the houses where they're doing it have come out to tell them to shut up yet.

I hope everyone else here is having a more peaceful morning than I'm getting right now. Tongue
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I feel like our unwanted wall friends have even quieter than normal though which is at least something.

Unlike whoever the hell couple is outside right now walking their dog and screaming at each other, mostly the woman at the man. I'm surprised no one over by the houses where they're doing it have come out to tell them to shut up yet.

I hope everyone else here is having a more peaceful morning than I'm getting right now. Tongue
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
I CANNOT be the only person who asked: "WHAT THE HELL IS A ZEEBO?!" when I saw that Resident Evil 4 was being released there.

Thankfully, I don't think I am.
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
I CANNOT be the only person who asked: "WHAT THE HELL IS A ZEEBO?!" when I saw that Resident Evil 4 was being released there.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 13th, 2021, 03:33 PM)Nightingale Wrote:

I can't tell if you got lost from this thread or if you happened to have Zeebo come to mind independently of it. Tongue

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

I can't tell if you got lost from this thread or if you happened to have Zeebo come to mind independently of it. Tongue
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
(Oct 13th, 2021, 03:39 PM)Moonface Wrote:

HOW ABOUT BOTH? XD

Just read a review on the game and, well... xD

Man, those people you mentioned sound terribly annoying. Have they left yet?
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 

HOW ABOUT BOTH? XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 13th, 2021, 04:18 PM)Nightingale Wrote:

HOW ABOUT BOTH? XD

I don't know if they left entirely but they aren't near my house any longer. The thing is the general public can't just get into where I live, so that couple either live here or were visiting someone. If they were visiting someone, I feel incredibly sorry for them having to get that knocking on their door. They were so loud though I thought that Shira had left something playing on the TV downstairs at first. ROFL
Still, not the worst people I've ever dealt with outside of where I'm living before. Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 13th, 2021, 04:18 PM)Nightingale Wrote:

HOW ABOUT BOTH? XD

I don't know if they left entirely but they aren't near my house any longer. The thing is the general public can't just get into where I live, so that couple either live here or were visiting someone. If they were visiting someone, I feel incredibly sorry for them having to get that knocking on their door. They were so loud though I thought that Shira had left something playing on the TV downstairs at first. ROFL
Still, not the worst people I've ever dealt with outside of where I'm living before. Tongue
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ah we've had people screaming and shouting at each other here before, luckily very rarely but unfortunately when it does, usually takes place late in the evening. So you think, why do you leave it this late to have an argument outside, when everyone's either in bed or getting ready for it? Meh
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ah we've had people screaming and shouting at each other here before, luckily very rarely but unfortunately when it does, usually takes place late in the evening. So you think, why do you leave it this late to have an argument outside, when everyone's either in bed or getting ready for it? Meh
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 14th, 2021, 10:33 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
In my experience any time someone was arguing outside my parents house late at night, they were shit faced drunk. I recall one time it got bad enough we outright threatened to call the police if they didn't shut up because it was the fourth night in a row of them doing it. Errm

Planning to take my midterm exam today. I really hope I can do well; for some reason today my self confidence isn't doing hot and today is not the day for it. Sweat
I'll be happy when I'm just taking art classes that won't feature exams where I have to remember stuff. Or at least I assume that's how they'll work.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 14th, 2021, 10:33 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
In my experience any time someone was arguing outside my parents house late at night, they were shit faced drunk. I recall one time it got bad enough we outright threatened to call the police if they didn't shut up because it was the fourth night in a row of them doing it. Errm

Planning to take my midterm exam today. I really hope I can do well; for some reason today my self confidence isn't doing hot and today is not the day for it. Sweat
I'll be happy when I'm just taking art classes that won't feature exams where I have to remember stuff. Or at least I assume that's how they'll work.
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah I've never had a written formal exam for any of my art type classes. The closest to that would be Anatomy but I feel like it's expected to be tested on the parts of the body you're drawing ROFL

It's all project and project deadlines. I actually can't decide what's worse. The projects themselves are fun but the deadlines are looming, constantly, so much so sometimes I feel like they can suck fun out of a cool project. Testing my knowledge of a subject is stressful for like one day, at least, and I find preparing for it much easier than finishing a project
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah I've never had a written formal exam for any of my art type classes. The closest to that would be Anatomy but I feel like it's expected to be tested on the parts of the body you're drawing ROFL

It's all project and project deadlines. I actually can't decide what's worse. The projects themselves are fun but the deadlines are looming, constantly, so much so sometimes I feel like they can suck fun out of a cool project. Testing my knowledge of a subject is stressful for like one day, at least, and I find preparing for it much easier than finishing a project
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Since Moony and Nikki are on a roadtrip starting today or maybe it was tomorrow who knows?

It just makes me think about this song:

I hope your trusty google maps will guide you true. XD
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Since Moony and Nikki are on a roadtrip starting today or maybe it was tomorrow who knows?

It just makes me think about this song:

I hope your trusty google maps will guide you true. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Karo: We left last night to go to Orlando. I drove the whole three hour trip and we got there at midnight. It was great for me because I'd been awake since 4am for work so I pulled a 20+ hour day yesterday.

We haven't done much yet though. All we've done is eat breakfast and then go with a friend so they could get lunch to eat. I think we're going to some arcade place in a couple of hours though.
Yes, this was a very well planned trip as you can tell. ROFL

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Karo: We left last night to go to Orlando. I drove the whole three hour trip and we got there at midnight. It was great for me because I'd been awake since 4am for work so I pulled a 20+ hour day yesterday.

We haven't done much yet though. All we've done is eat breakfast and then go with a friend so they could get lunch to eat. I think we're going to some arcade place in a couple of hours though.
Yes, this was a very well planned trip as you can tell. ROFL
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
It wound up being 2 1/2 hours with the time we saved getting here. We're chilling in the hotel now. Too tired to go expend energy at an arcade, as much as I wanna go. Ah well, tomorrow's another day.

Tonight I ate a pizza for the first time in like 6 months. It was glorious Grin
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
It wound up being 2 1/2 hours with the time we saved getting here. We're chilling in the hotel now. Too tired to go expend energy at an arcade, as much as I wanna go. Ah well, tomorrow's another day.

Tonight I ate a pizza for the first time in like 6 months. It was glorious Grin
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Wait so you went to the arcade, or not? XD

Either way, oof being up since 4am and doing the driving to Orlando, then again am I right in that it was mainly Route....whatever it is to get there or am I remembering wrong? XD Hope you guys have energy for the rest of time up there. Grin
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 

Either way, oof being up since 4am and doing the driving to Orlando, then again am I right in that it was mainly Route....whatever it is to get there or am I remembering wrong? XD Hope you guys have energy for the rest of time up there. Grin
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 17th, 2021, 09:03 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

We never went. Just got pizza and stayed at the hotel for the night.

We didn't take an Interstate road up, we took the Turnpike, which is the same road we'd have all taken to go to Orlando when you and my family were here. Wink

We went to Disney Springs this morning for breakfast and it might not have been the best idea once we saw how many people were there. I thought it was going to be quieter than that during the morning but I was incredibly wrong.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 17th, 2021, 09:03 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

We never went. Just got pizza and stayed at the hotel for the night.

We didn't take an Interstate road up, we took the Turnpike, which is the same road we'd have all taken to go to Orlando when you and my family were here. Wink

We went to Disney Springs this morning for breakfast and it might not have been the best idea once we saw how many people were there. I thought it was going to be quieter than that during the morning but I was incredibly wrong.
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah, it's not helped Disney is heavily pushing their 50th anniversary thing so that's drawing a massive crowd by itself.

It was a lovely time overall. I do wish we had gone to that arcade, but I'm also grateful and glad we decided to stay in that night. We evidently needed it. Got a few SHINee albums and Moony got me a Pochacco plush when we visited a Kpop store before heading home. :3
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah, it's not helped Disney is heavily pushing their 50th anniversary thing so that's drawing a massive crowd by itself.

It was a lovely time overall. I do wish we had gone to that arcade, but I'm also grateful and glad we decided to stay in that night. We evidently needed it. Got a few SHINee albums and Moony got me a Pochacco plush when we visited a Kpop store before heading home. :3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 239 43,479 Yesterday, 03:28 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  The Movie Thread Moonface 88 21,531 Mar 27th, 2024, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Universal Gaming Marketplace Moonface 87 62,186 Mar 10th, 2024, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  General Anime/Manga Chat Karo 121 49,045 Mar 2nd, 2024, 09:15 PM
  The Food & Drink Thread Moonface 100 41,705 Mar 24th, 2023, 08:45 PM