Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Geez, wish your parents could be more understanding. That does suck, both for the late decision and then the damaged TV. I'd probably like to make sure my stuff doesn't get ruined by a third party as well. Hope you can find a way to make the TV balance well enough to use and not have to fork out just yet.

Christmas week is about to be upon us or rather the week before it, I expect the main part for my department to start coming in heavy, apart from trees and flowers, most of the live trees have gone now and a crap ton of flowers are still left so hope there's no more of that. I have been tired more recently....*looks at time* and that's one of the reasons. Dang it, already 11PM. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Geez, wish your parents could be more understanding. That does suck, both for the late decision and then the damaged TV. I'd probably like to make sure my stuff doesn't get ruined by a third party as well. Hope you can find a way to make the TV balance well enough to use and not have to fork out just yet.

Christmas week is about to be upon us or rather the week before it, I expect the main part for my department to start coming in heavy, apart from trees and flowers, most of the live trees have gone now and a crap ton of flowers are still left so hope there's no more of that. I have been tired more recently....*looks at time* and that's one of the reasons. Dang it, already 11PM. XD
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,681
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
@Mr EliteL: I had a feeling things were starting to get busy for you since your presence has been going down the closer Christmas gets. XD

Christmas is being pretty rough for me at my job because my store put all the Birdseye veg on a BOGO as well as Breyers ice cream. By the time I fix one of those two areas the other has been destroyed, and then fixing that lets the area I just fixed go to the dogs.
I just hope I don't cut my head open at work tomorrow like I did last week. Errm
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,681 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
@Mr EliteL: I had a feeling things were starting to get busy for you since your presence has been going down the closer Christmas gets. XD

Christmas is being pretty rough for me at my job because my store put all the Birdseye veg on a BOGO as well as Breyers ice cream. By the time I fix one of those two areas the other has been destroyed, and then fixing that lets the area I just fixed go to the dogs.
I just hope I don't cut my head open at work tomorrow like I did last week. Errm
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yeah, didn't help two people on my department managed to get time off in the first half of this month, so I was covering there and the build up to Christmas is in full effect everywhere. Today or last night we got the beginning of the mass of veg we get for the 25th, and I noticed on the system there's a hella lot coming in tonight too so well and truly a week of focusing getting all that veg out everyday to the point of us wondering how the hell do so many people need this much vegetables for their dinner(s)? XD Oh and er potatoes too, they're coming in big now too. Both my section leaders are doing 12 hours, I'm pitching in when I'm in on normal days, luckily not needed for Tuesday and Thursday before the next Saturday which is good. Others on my department are doing similar, extra hours too. I'm sure with so many of us in they'll need help elsewhere too. No clue what other departments are doing though, which is why I'm thinking they'll nab one or two of us when we have our areas looking good. I'm in tomorrow though as one of my section leaders are doing 12 midnight to 12 noon starting Sunday night and was allowed Sunday off to when they're in...which is basically Monday 00:00, the other gets full Sunday off and come in Monday 06:00.

What's BOGO? I take it it's a kind of promotional area where customers will walk past and get ransacked because they're on an offer, but as you say they're separate so they constantly have customers taking from them. B-O-G-Offer? XD Also yes, be careful boy-o. D=
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yeah, didn't help two people on my department managed to get time off in the first half of this month, so I was covering there and the build up to Christmas is in full effect everywhere. Today or last night we got the beginning of the mass of veg we get for the 25th, and I noticed on the system there's a hella lot coming in tonight too so well and truly a week of focusing getting all that veg out everyday to the point of us wondering how the hell do so many people need this much vegetables for their dinner(s)? XD Oh and er potatoes too, they're coming in big now too. Both my section leaders are doing 12 hours, I'm pitching in when I'm in on normal days, luckily not needed for Tuesday and Thursday before the next Saturday which is good. Others on my department are doing similar, extra hours too. I'm sure with so many of us in they'll need help elsewhere too. No clue what other departments are doing though, which is why I'm thinking they'll nab one or two of us when we have our areas looking good. I'm in tomorrow though as one of my section leaders are doing 12 midnight to 12 noon starting Sunday night and was allowed Sunday off to when they're in...which is basically Monday 00:00, the other gets full Sunday off and come in Monday 06:00.

What's BOGO? I take it it's a kind of promotional area where customers will walk past and get ransacked because they're on an offer, but as you say they're separate so they constantly have customers taking from them. B-O-G-Offer? XD Also yes, be careful boy-o. D=
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,821
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Buy One Get One (free). Its a really common sale and people, FOR SOME REASON, think that means the items are half price for one!
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,821 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Buy One Get One (free). Its a really common sale and people, FOR SOME REASON, think that means the items are half price for one!
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I can't believe Xmas is almost here and I am not ready for it...I could use a hundred days of more sleep, but once xmas get here taht means it'll be new years soon.
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I can't believe Xmas is almost here and I am not ready for it...I could use a hundred days of more sleep, but once xmas get here taht means it'll be new years soon.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I feel you on the sleep @Karo; I've been feeling tired all day and I'm hoping dinner is going to give me some energy to wake up a bit.
I'm really hoping that 2022 let's me do some of the things I couldn't do the last two years. I don't really want another year of not being able to go home.  Doh At least I've done my Christmas shopping though finally. XD

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I feel you on the sleep @Karo; I've been feeling tired all day and I'm hoping dinner is going to give me some energy to wake up a bit.
I'm really hoping that 2022 let's me do some of the things I couldn't do the last two years. I don't really want another year of not being able to go home.  Doh At least I've done my Christmas shopping though finally. XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I've got a good feeling about next year, which is something I haven't been able to feel in years honestly. I'm manifesting so much positive energy that some self-fulfilling prophetic events are bound to happen!

(On a related note, I've been making a "Vision board" for myself for next year with my therapist. It's a cute activity that really helps you feel some shred of hope in this life)
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I've got a good feeling about next year, which is something I haven't been able to feel in years honestly. I'm manifesting so much positive energy that some self-fulfilling prophetic events are bound to happen!

(On a related note, I've been making a "Vision board" for myself for next year with my therapist. It's a cute activity that really helps you feel some shred of hope in this life)
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I am manifesting being well rested next year for both Moony and me! No more being tired. XD

That does sound like a cute activity Nikki! and I hope you'll be able to visit your family and EL in England next year Moony!
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I am manifesting being well rested next year for both Moony and me! No more being tired. XD

That does sound like a cute activity Nikki! and I hope you'll be able to visit your family and EL in England next year Moony!
Cory Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
XP: 2,255
(Dec 15th, 2021, 12:49 AM)Moonface Wrote:
Did you sell them because they were duplicates or do you only like to keep the ones you really like?
I generally only sell ones that are of higher value and keep the rest. Though, I have a 'personal' collection binder of cards I admire and are nostalgic to me. I have purchased some individual cards for close to or over $100 before.
Cory Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
XP: 2,255
Did you sell them because they were duplicates or do you only like to keep the ones you really like?
I generally only sell ones that are of higher value and keep the rest. Though, I have a 'personal' collection binder of cards I admire and are nostalgic to me. I have purchased some individual cards for close to or over $100 before.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 20th, 2021, 05:07 PM)Karo Wrote:
...I hope you'll be able to visit your family and EL in England next year Moony!
Now that you've mentioned that part I've changed my mind on going. Whistle

(Dec 20th, 2021, 05:19 PM)Cory Wrote:
Ah, I see. What do you do with the cards that aren't really worth much but you don't care for to keep?

No idea what's up with me today. The left side of my chest is hurting today and that usually only happens due to anxiety but there's nothing actively on my mind and I don't feel worried or anxious, which I would normally feel when I'm getting chest pains even if I can't fathom what event or thought is causing it. Errm

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 20th, 2021, 05:07 PM)Karo Wrote:
...I hope you'll be able to visit your family and EL in England next year Moony!
Now that you've mentioned that part I've changed my mind on going. Whistle

(Dec 20th, 2021, 05:19 PM)Cory Wrote:
Ah, I see. What do you do with the cards that aren't really worth much but you don't care for to keep?

No idea what's up with me today. The left side of my chest is hurting today and that usually only happens due to anxiety but there's nothing actively on my mind and I don't feel worried or anxious, which I would normally feel when I'm getting chest pains even if I can't fathom what event or thought is causing it. Errm
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh good then 2022 will be a great year since your staying the USA nothing can go wrong! Grin

Can anxiety happen for no reason? I feel like it could... Unsure Anyways I hope your chest feel better Moony and you have a nice relaxing calm week!
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh good then 2022 will be a great year since your staying the USA nothing can go wrong! Grin

Can anxiety happen for no reason? I feel like it could... Unsure Anyways I hope your chest feel better Moony and you have a nice relaxing calm week!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I have no clue, maybe? I've noticed the pain comes on more with movements but I haven't been doing anything to pull a muscle or strain myself or anything. Unsure

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I have no clue, maybe? I've noticed the pain comes on more with movements but I haven't been doing anything to pull a muscle or strain myself or anything. Unsure
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,821
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
The answer is yes. Anxiety can happen anywhere, at any time, for absolutely no reason. Even when everything is fine, your brain will find something to freak out about. Ask me how I know.

So, I'm mostly settled into the new place. It's great, because now I don't have 4 feet between me and my computer. Because of the layout, I have 3 feet! ^.=.^;
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,821 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
The answer is yes. Anxiety can happen anywhere, at any time, for absolutely no reason. Even when everything is fine, your brain will find something to freak out about. Ask me how I know.

So, I'm mostly settled into the new place. It's great, because now I don't have 4 feet between me and my computer. Because of the layout, I have 3 feet! ^.=.^;
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Is there anything that helps you calm down when anxious Moony? Gasp Even if there nothing your really worried about you could try the thing.

I think I have more space than you and I live in a mobile home Cricket. Gasp I was really suspecting you to have alot more space, but your bed is just too thicc!
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Is there anything that helps you calm down when anxious Moony? Gasp Even if there nothing your really worried about you could try the thing.

I think I have more space than you and I live in a mobile home Cricket. Gasp I was really suspecting you to have alot more space, but your bed is just too thicc!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Well the thing is I don't feel anxious, so even if I do something I find relaxing it's going to be hard to tell if it's working on me when I don't have a level of anxiety to measure with. My best bet in this scenario (if it's anxiety related) is to probably pop a Xanex since that'll relax me even when I'm notably anxious. It's only hurting when I move certain ways though so I don't think it's an anxiety pain.

@Maniakkid25: Hey, at least it's one foot less of travel to your computer and potentially less wire traveling to your Xbox depending on where it is in relation to the computer. Tongue
Did your folks move into an overall smaller house or did you just draw a short straw on getting a smaller room?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Well the thing is I don't feel anxious, so even if I do something I find relaxing it's going to be hard to tell if it's working on me when I don't have a level of anxiety to measure with. My best bet in this scenario (if it's anxiety related) is to probably pop a Xanex since that'll relax me even when I'm notably anxious. It's only hurting when I move certain ways though so I don't think it's an anxiety pain.

@Maniakkid25: Hey, at least it's one foot less of travel to your computer and potentially less wire traveling to your Xbox depending on where it is in relation to the computer. Tongue
Did your folks move into an overall smaller house or did you just draw a short straw on getting a smaller room?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 240 44,993 Mar 29th, 2024, 11:04 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  The Movie Thread Moonface 88 22,233 Mar 27th, 2024, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Universal Gaming Marketplace Moonface 87 63,038 Mar 10th, 2024, 09:04 PM
  General Anime/Manga Chat Karo 121 50,063 Mar 2nd, 2024, 09:15 PM
  The Food & Drink Thread Moonface 100 42,581 Mar 24th, 2023, 08:45 PM