Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Geez if the announcers got a word in about it then surely there will be a refund, but yeah dispute that. Luckily there's a replay then, unless that's also somehow ruined.

Genshin's 2.7 drops tonight, well maintenance then whenever they get it back up for the players to jump back in, which should be done way before I wake up tomorrow. So kicking back to play that. Grin
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Geez if the announcers got a word in about it then surely there will be a refund, but yeah dispute that. Luckily there's a replay then, unless that's also somehow ruined.

Genshin's 2.7 drops tonight, well maintenance then whenever they get it back up for the players to jump back in, which should be done way before I wake up tomorrow. So kicking back to play that. Grin
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,675
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(May 30th, 2022, 08:18 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
It ran better than the live feed did but Bleacher Report is just such trash that it can't even play a non-live video without every so often having the quality drop to 240p, the video lag/buffer, or just skipping forward by a few seconds to re-sync the audio and the video. The event itself was good once I got to watch it yesterday, but going forward I won't lie I'll pirate the content versus paying $50 for a stream that can't work without issues even when you use the replay. Sucks for AEW but I'm not giving them money by putting it through a company that has apparently struggled to stream content for a few years now. Errm

I hope you enjoy it and that it was worth the extended wait. Grin

I really need to figure out a way to comfortably sit when playing laptop games. I've noticed lately that my legs ache faster than they used to when I try to play a game on my laptop for an hour or longer and although getting up and walking around fixes it, I feel like there must be a better way I can sit to reduce the amount of times it happens. Hmm
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,675 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
It ran better than the live feed did but Bleacher Report is just such trash that it can't even play a non-live video without every so often having the quality drop to 240p, the video lag/buffer, or just skipping forward by a few seconds to re-sync the audio and the video. The event itself was good once I got to watch it yesterday, but going forward I won't lie I'll pirate the content versus paying $50 for a stream that can't work without issues even when you use the replay. Sucks for AEW but I'm not giving them money by putting it through a company that has apparently struggled to stream content for a few years now. Errm

I hope you enjoy it and that it was worth the extended wait. Grin

I really need to figure out a way to comfortably sit when playing laptop games. I've noticed lately that my legs ache faster than they used to when I try to play a game on my laptop for an hour or longer and although getting up and walking around fixes it, I feel like there must be a better way I can sit to reduce the amount of times it happens. Hmm
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I imagine sitting on a proper chair and not a squishy/comfy couch would be a good start Tongue

Starting the week off a little rough but getting it back on track quick enough. The Monday off has thrown me slightly but at least I had a nice long restful weekend Smile
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I imagine sitting on a proper chair and not a squishy/comfy couch would be a good start Tongue

Starting the week off a little rough but getting it back on track quick enough. The Monday off has thrown me slightly but at least I had a nice long restful weekend Smile
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Better yet, continue to sit on the comfy couch and have your laptop on another chair or table next to you. *shot* Well, that's what I'm doing at the moment, I CBA'd to get a proper set up for the laptop I got last year. LOL ....my room is so small. .__.
....need to tidy it too, which I kinda started earlier today but likely won't continue to yet..

Shira, good you had a nice weekend. Now hope rest of your week is easier after the rough beginning then another good weekend in two days.

EDIT: I replied to something in another topic, whoops...
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Better yet, continue to sit on the comfy couch and have your laptop on another chair or table next to you. *shot* Well, that's what I'm doing at the moment, I CBA'd to get a proper set up for the laptop I got last year. LOL ....my room is so small. .__.
....need to tidy it too, which I kinda started earlier today but likely won't continue to yet..

Shira, good you had a nice weekend. Now hope rest of your week is easier after the rough beginning then another good weekend in two days.

EDIT: I replied to something in another topic, whoops...
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 1st, 2022, 03:57 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Yeah but using a laptop on my lap in a chair just doesn't feel right to me. XD

(Jun 2nd, 2022, 11:48 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Well I have the coffee table right in front of me (dunno why I call it that when it isn't used for coffee but I dunno what else to call it XD) which my laptop can live on but playing a game with it on there doesn't really work well since I play mouse and keyboard.

If it makes you feel better about tidying I told myself I'd clear up all my art supplies from the dining room almost a month ago and they're still sitting there littering the table. I think because that room isn't used I just don't mentally have a need to push myself to go do it sooner than later. Tongue

Hurricane season is finally here in Florida, and there's already a national weather warning due to the weather conditions that started yesterday and are expected to continue until Sunday I believe. It's almost like mother nature was counting down the days to June 1 since May was just normal weather right up until the end. ROFL
Still, so long as the power stays on I don't care much for what else the weather gets up to. If it takes away my games and my A/C then we're gonna have problems. Glare

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 1st, 2022, 03:57 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Yeah but using a laptop on my lap in a chair just doesn't feel right to me. XD

(Jun 2nd, 2022, 11:48 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Well I have the coffee table right in front of me (dunno why I call it that when it isn't used for coffee but I dunno what else to call it XD) which my laptop can live on but playing a game with it on there doesn't really work well since I play mouse and keyboard.

If it makes you feel better about tidying I told myself I'd clear up all my art supplies from the dining room almost a month ago and they're still sitting there littering the table. I think because that room isn't used I just don't mentally have a need to push myself to go do it sooner than later. Tongue

Hurricane season is finally here in Florida, and there's already a national weather warning due to the weather conditions that started yesterday and are expected to continue until Sunday I believe. It's almost like mother nature was counting down the days to June 1 since May was just normal weather right up until the end. ROFL
Still, so long as the power stays on I don't care much for what else the weather gets up to. If it takes away my games and my A/C then we're gonna have problems. Glare
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Finally Hurricane season which hurricane do you think will perform the best? :O When I have a laptop I usually just keep it on a table instead of my lap. XD
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Finally Hurricane season which hurricane do you think will perform the best? :O When I have a laptop I usually just keep it on a table instead of my lap. XD
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 7th, 2022, 03:25 PM)Karo Wrote:
Finally Hurricane season which hurricane do you think will perform the best? :O
Hopefully none of them or if they do then anywhere none of us live near. If one has to affect anything, then it can at least affect something that doesn't impact me or anyone I know. Whistle

How are you doing anyway Karo? Smile

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 7th, 2022, 03:25 PM)Karo Wrote:
Finally Hurricane season which hurricane do you think will perform the best? :O
Hopefully none of them or if they do then anywhere none of us live near. If one has to affect anything, then it can at least affect something that doesn't impact me or anyone I know. Whistle

How are you doing anyway Karo? Smile
Nebulous Offline
Hakuna Matata
XP: 2,847
Tired, had a long day. But its good to veg out in front of the computer.
Nebulous Offline
Hakuna Matata
XP: 2,847
Tired, had a long day. But its good to veg out in front of the computer.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Evening @Nebulous! Long work day or just a long day in general?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Evening @Nebulous! Long work day or just a long day in general?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I am alright I been progressing on my Dead by Daylight battlepass I'm at like 46/70 so I should be able to get that done and the anniversary event is this month. Gasp How are you?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I am alright I been progressing on my Dead by Daylight battlepass I'm at like 46/70 so I should be able to get that done and the anniversary event is this month. Gasp How are you?
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Karo: What perks do you get for finishing the Battle Passes in that game again? I know it gives rewards but I wonder more if it gives you any perks for the next pass, since I know some games do that sort of thing.
I'm okay, although I've been feeling unwell since yesterday. I think it's something to do with my sinuses because my head feels like a watermelon being crushed between Chun-Li's thighs. ROFL x.x

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Karo: What perks do you get for finishing the Battle Passes in that game again? I know it gives rewards but I wonder more if it gives you any perks for the next pass, since I know some games do that sort of thing.
I'm okay, although I've been feeling unwell since yesterday. I think it's something to do with my sinuses because my head feels like a watermelon being crushed between Chun-Li's thighs. ROFL x.x
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I wonder if it could be allergies related or not or it could just be a cold my whole family got sick with runny noses, sore throats, and coughs? You got your auric cells back and a lot of cosmetics goodies which really depends if you like the character or not, but you can also of course do them for the lore in the story.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I wonder if it could be allergies related or not or it could just be a cold my whole family got sick with runny noses, sore throats, and coughs? You got your auric cells back and a lot of cosmetics goodies which really depends if you like the character or not, but you can also of course do them for the lore in the story.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
It's either allergies or the weather. I expect it might be the latter because I tend to have issues when the weather gets bad and the weather has been rough more frequently due to hurricane season starting up. It just sucked yesterday because my head hurt so badly I spent most of the day laying down in bed just watching Twitch. Sad

What do auric cells do again? XD

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
It's either allergies or the weather. I expect it might be the latter because I tend to have issues when the weather gets bad and the weather has been rough more frequently due to hurricane season starting up. It just sucked yesterday because my head hurt so badly I spent most of the day laying down in bed just watching Twitch. Sad

What do auric cells do again? XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Could be both allergies and weather. The low pressure systems from these summer storms causes your blood vessels to do funny things in your head, and inflammation is a response to that.

A Round 1 Arcade is opening up on Saturday near me. Tempted to go visit on opening day but I don't know if I can afford the gas tbh. I say it's near but it's easily 30 miles away. Sad
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Could be both allergies and weather. The low pressure systems from these summer storms causes your blood vessels to do funny things in your head, and inflammation is a response to that.

A Round 1 Arcade is opening up on Saturday near me. Tempted to go visit on opening day but I don't know if I can afford the gas tbh. I say it's near but it's easily 30 miles away. Sad
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 10th, 2022, 05:55 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I know I can't afford to go anywhere now that my job has decided to give every part timer in my store 10 hours a week. I don't know how they expect any of us to live on that sort of money with the way prices are going up. Rolleyes

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 10th, 2022, 05:55 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I know I can't afford to go anywhere now that my job has decided to give every part timer in my store 10 hours a week. I don't know how they expect any of us to live on that sort of money with the way prices are going up. Rolleyes

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 240 44,967 Mar 29th, 2024, 11:04 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  The Movie Thread Moonface 88 22,207 Mar 27th, 2024, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Universal Gaming Marketplace Moonface 87 62,898 Mar 10th, 2024, 09:04 PM
  General Anime/Manga Chat Karo 121 50,046 Mar 2nd, 2024, 09:15 PM
  The Food & Drink Thread Moonface 100 42,567 Mar 24th, 2023, 08:45 PM