I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
[Image: FUkV91qaIAUYH8a?format=jpg&name=large]
source

I just saw this on twitter and.....I chuckled so hard at this. XD
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
[Image: FUkV91qaIAUYH8a?format=jpg&name=large]
source

I just saw this on twitter and.....I chuckled so hard at this. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,645
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Is that meant to be anyone in particular dressing as Ronald McDonald? I wanna say it's Miku but I feel like I'm wrong and that @Dragon Lord will crucify me for bismerching her good name. ROFL
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,645 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Is that meant to be anyone in particular dressing as Ronald McDonald? I wanna say it's Miku but I feel like I'm wrong and that @Dragon Lord will crucify me for bismerching her good name. ROFL
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh that exactly who it suppose to be! I honestly could legit see this happening if Mcdonalds ever did a Vocaloid promo. XD

I hope the high prices will come down Moony >.<

Gas is frickin terrifying.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh that exactly who it suppose to be! I honestly could legit see this happening if Mcdonalds ever did a Vocaloid promo. XD

I hope the high prices will come down Moony >.<

Gas is frickin terrifying.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Oh god it's even more terrifying on desktop because it's a much larger image than on my phone. XD

As much as I'd like prices to go down, I'd rather my weekly hours go back up so I can actually make money. Most of my expenses are things that won't change in price so I'd still be losing more money than I'm making every week. Doh

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Oh god it's even more terrifying on desktop because it's a much larger image than on my phone. XD

As much as I'd like prices to go down, I'd rather my weekly hours go back up so I can actually make money. Most of my expenses are things that won't change in price so I'd still be losing more money than I'm making every week. Doh
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,093
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
What the actual fuck, man. 10 hours a week? Disgraceful. Reminds me of when my store tried to get everyone to go on a 0 hour contract so they can just throw us in anywhere or take us out or something of the like. It was probably more to it than that but that's how I took it and yeah that plan went out the window. Not sure what it's like for new people entering now though. Hate it when retail treats their employees with stupid ideas. Hope that turns back to what you had before and not stay as 10 hours.  Hmph

Also yikes at the Miku McDonald, the art is good and all but er still no thanks. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,093 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
What the actual fuck, man. 10 hours a week? Disgraceful. Reminds me of when my store tried to get everyone to go on a 0 hour contract so they can just throw us in anywhere or take us out or something of the like. It was probably more to it than that but that's how I took it and yeah that plan went out the window. Not sure what it's like for new people entering now though. Hate it when retail treats their employees with stupid ideas. Hope that turns back to what you had before and not stay as 10 hours.  Hmph

Also yikes at the Miku McDonald, the art is good and all but er still no thanks. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Mr EliteL: I forget if my dad told me that he's on one of those new 0 hour contracts or not. I think he might be because I don't know what else he'd have mentioned contracts to me other than that.
As for the hours it looks like it isn't going to for the next few weeks at least. I've already told people at work I'm going to look for a second job and that if that job ends up being better overall than my current one I'll just ditch it and stay with whatever new job I find. I'd rather not leave the job I have now but they don't really leave me a choice.

What's everyone up to this weekend? ^_^

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Mr EliteL: I forget if my dad told me that he's on one of those new 0 hour contracts or not. I think he might be because I don't know what else he'd have mentioned contracts to me other than that.
As for the hours it looks like it isn't going to for the next few weeks at least. I've already told people at work I'm going to look for a second job and that if that job ends up being better overall than my current one I'll just ditch it and stay with whatever new job I find. I'd rather not leave the job I have now but they don't really leave me a choice.

What's everyone up to this weekend? ^_^
Nebulous Offline
Hakuna Matata
XP: 2,847
(Jun 9th, 2022, 02:26 AM)Moonface Wrote:
Evening @Nebulous! Long work day or just a long day in general?

Work!  Work has been so crazy lately.

Everyone having a good weekend?
Nebulous Offline
Hakuna Matata
XP: 2,847
(Jun 9th, 2022, 02:26 AM)Moonface Wrote:
Evening @Nebulous! Long work day or just a long day in general?

Work!  Work has been so crazy lately.

Everyone having a good weekend?
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,819
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
I'm having an alright one. My parents are finally coming home after two weeks. They went on their anniversary cruise (I was not invited because I have made it well-known that I do not like cruises, so they may have fun on their own). Other than that, planning on finishing the Legend of Korra tonight woo!
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,819 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
I'm having an alright one. My parents are finally coming home after two weeks. They went on their anniversary cruise (I was not invited because I have made it well-known that I do not like cruises, so they may have fun on their own). Other than that, planning on finishing the Legend of Korra tonight woo!
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,187
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Oh shit, I assume by that you mean the full series end? Enjoy, I'd love to hear your thoughts on it. Grin

I'm enjoying some relaxing this weekend. Might attempt to work on some branding stuff for future job prospects. Smile
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,187 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Oh shit, I assume by that you mean the full series end? Enjoy, I'd love to hear your thoughts on it. Grin

I'm enjoying some relaxing this weekend. Might attempt to work on some branding stuff for future job prospects. Smile
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,819
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Yup, full series end. So, there are a lot of things I could say, but I'd rather not unprovoked. So, I'l just say this: Kuvira is underdeveloped as a villain, but I'm glad that the show resolved that arc by giving her a motivation.

Also, I would have ABSOLUTELY rewritten the series so that the Unalaq arc was the last season. Harmonic Convergence is a WAY better climax for the series than what we got, even if it did make me smile (Varrick/Zhu Li OTP).
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,819 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Yup, full series end. So, there are a lot of things I could say, but I'd rather not unprovoked. So, I'l just say this: Kuvira is underdeveloped as a villain, but I'm glad that the show resolved that arc by giving her a motivation.

Also, I would have ABSOLUTELY rewritten the series so that the Unalaq arc was the last season. Harmonic Convergence is a WAY better climax for the series than what we got, even if it did make me smile (Varrick/Zhu Li OTP).
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,093
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Had work yesterday which I came in an hour early because one of the colleagues that were in for the morning called in sick (I was doing 10-7 as there was no one covering afternoon/evenings), so was on my own from 12-7PM but did have a bit of help for about an hour from other colleagues. Then go watch Jurassic World Dominion today with my dad and sister, then some gaming both watching and playing in the evening (now).
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,093 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Had work yesterday which I came in an hour early because one of the colleagues that were in for the morning called in sick (I was doing 10-7 as there was no one covering afternoon/evenings), so was on my own from 12-7PM but did have a bit of help for about an hour from other colleagues. Then go watch Jurassic World Dominion today with my dad and sister, then some gaming both watching and playing in the evening (now).
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Cricket I would like to formally ask that you give your full opinion on the series of Korra and now that you have been provoked please feel free to go into more detail! <3
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Cricket I would like to formally ask that you give your full opinion on the series of Korra and now that you have been provoked please feel free to go into more detail! <3
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,732
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
(May 18th, 2022, 07:39 PM)Moonface Wrote:
I swear mobile game companies need to be regulated when it comes to advertising. I just saw an ad that literally depicted the "help me step bro I'm stuck" meme by having a maid get stuck in some random tunnel at the back of a kitchen stove top trying to rescue a cat that jumped in there. The ad then offers the following options to help her: cheese grater, oil, scissors, or food mixer.

The ad picks the grater, ruins her clothes, and then chooses the food mixer at which point the camera cuts to the maids face showing pleasure as the food mixer gets used who knows where and how...

Between that and all the games that advertise anything but what the game really is there really needs to be something to stamp this trash out. Errm

I'm a little late on this post, but I'mma need the name of that game.
2023 Platinum Goal: 2/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Tunic
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,732 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I swear mobile game companies need to be regulated when it comes to advertising. I just saw an ad that literally depicted the "help me step bro I'm stuck" meme by having a maid get stuck in some random tunnel at the back of a kitchen stove top trying to rescue a cat that jumped in there. The ad then offers the following options to help her: cheese grater, oil, scissors, or food mixer.

The ad picks the grater, ruins her clothes, and then chooses the food mixer at which point the camera cuts to the maids face showing pleasure as the food mixer gets used who knows where and how...

Between that and all the games that advertise anything but what the game really is there really needs to be something to stamp this trash out. Errm

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 12th, 2022, 03:39 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:

Also, I would have ABSOLUTELY rewritten the series so that the Unalaq arc was the last season.  Harmonic Convergence is a WAY better climax for the series than what we got, even if it did make me smile (Varrick/Zhu Li OTP).
I really wonder how different Korra would've been if the writers weren't working without knowing if they would get another season. It's clear S3 and S4 are the only ones where they knew they were getting back to back seasons due to the way the story carries between the two, and it's easily the strongest story telling in the whole series for me because of it. S1 would've been far better I think if the writers were told up front about getting another season.

(Jun 12th, 2022, 07:52 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:

Oof, not sure if I'll be able to find the name of it now since I didn't take note of it at the time. Given how most of the other ads for games in the one I play are all fake as a unicorn, I wouldn't be shocked if the real game wasn't close to what was being shown in the ad. XD

Been trying my luck at getting more work due to my 10 hour week woes, but so far anywhere I've tried in and out of my company has nothing to give. I have a few more stores in my company to check and my store manager said he'll try and reach out to stores on my behalf too, so at least I still have some chances. On the bright side, at least I'm not as bad as some workers in one of the other stores I work for that I inquired at; they're so low on allocated hours by corporate they have at least three part timers not even scheduled for this week. So at least my store isn't so bad I got nothing at all. Errm

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 12th, 2022, 03:39 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:

Also, I would have ABSOLUTELY rewritten the series so that the Unalaq arc was the last season.  Harmonic Convergence is a WAY better climax for the series than what we got, even if it did make me smile (Varrick/Zhu Li OTP).
I really wonder how different Korra would've been if the writers weren't working without knowing if they would get another season. It's clear S3 and S4 are the only ones where they knew they were getting back to back seasons due to the way the story carries between the two, and it's easily the strongest story telling in the whole series for me because of it. S1 would've been far better I think if the writers were told up front about getting another season.

(Jun 12th, 2022, 07:52 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:

Oof, not sure if I'll be able to find the name of it now since I didn't take note of it at the time. Given how most of the other ads for games in the one I play are all fake as a unicorn, I wouldn't be shocked if the real game wasn't close to what was being shown in the ad. XD

Been trying my luck at getting more work due to my 10 hour week woes, but so far anywhere I've tried in and out of my company has nothing to give. I have a few more stores in my company to check and my store manager said he'll try and reach out to stores on my behalf too, so at least I still have some chances. On the bright side, at least I'm not as bad as some workers in one of the other stores I work for that I inquired at; they're so low on allocated hours by corporate they have at least three part timers not even scheduled for this week. So at least my store isn't so bad I got nothing at all. Errm
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,187
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Summer is brutal for the grocery industry. It's amazing to me how much of a difference school years make to how families shop.
It's not helped that this gas gouging bullshit going on is just amplifying it this year. Inflation rates are just absolutely out of hand at this point.

I second Moony's Korra opinion. Nickelodeon just loved fucking over that studio any chance they got, Korra or Avatar.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,187 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Summer is brutal for the grocery industry. It's amazing to me how much of a difference school years make to how families shop.
It's not helped that this gas gouging bullshit going on is just amplifying it this year. Inflation rates are just absolutely out of hand at this point.

I second Moony's Korra opinion. Nickelodeon just loved fucking over that studio any chance they got, Korra or Avatar.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 240 44,889 Mar 29th, 2024, 11:04 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  The Movie Thread Moonface 88 22,149 Mar 27th, 2024, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Universal Gaming Marketplace Moonface 87 62,836 Mar 10th, 2024, 09:04 PM
  General Anime/Manga Chat Karo 121 49,997 Mar 2nd, 2024, 09:15 PM
  The Food & Drink Thread Moonface 100 42,495 Mar 24th, 2023, 08:45 PM