Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yeah with the slight chances when the lockdown was lifted in certain times like during the summer in 2020 and 2021 or whenever they were, I got to do some stuff I'd usually do in the years previous but for the most part, I've done more or less the same. So 2022 has felt like a bit more open 2020/21 but wasn't busy for me. Oy, sounds pathetic. Just the face mask and store rules that was in effect for 2020 was bothersome. I haven't attended a convention or had a proper holiday though, but saving the money for my next ones is OK. Although haven't got an actual pot for them, just haven't been spending too much.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yeah with the slight chances when the lockdown was lifted in certain times like during the summer in 2020 and 2021 or whenever they were, I got to do some stuff I'd usually do in the years previous but for the most part, I've done more or less the same. So 2022 has felt like a bit more open 2020/21 but wasn't busy for me. Oy, sounds pathetic. Just the face mask and store rules that was in effect for 2020 was bothersome. I haven't attended a convention or had a proper holiday though, but saving the money for my next ones is OK. Although haven't got an actual pot for them, just haven't been spending too much.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,538
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Dec 27th, 2022, 09:18 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
(Dec 26th, 2022, 09:05 PM)Moonface Wrote:
It's still hard to believe the year is almost over. I feel like this one was maybe the most eventful out of the 2020's decade so far in all honesty. Errm

Was it? It didn't feel any different than the previous two years to me. I suppose because COVID didn't really matter to me and didn't really change my life style at all. I guess more games released this year than the last couple of years, but aside from that nothing else felt any different for me.
Oh I don't mean it was more eventful for things I personally did, but just for things happening. For me there was just a lot of things that happened this year that got my attention, both inside and outside of gaming. Like I forgot that Sony only officially acquired Bungie in July yet it feels like it happened last year. LOL

Phew, spent today doing a housewarming party which was a stupid amount of work, although it did turn out fun. Now I can finally relax for the rest of the day. Grin
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,538 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Dec 26th, 2022, 09:05 PM)Moonface Wrote:
It's still hard to believe the year is almost over. I feel like this one was maybe the most eventful out of the 2020's decade so far in all honesty. Errm

Was it? It didn't feel any different than the previous two years to me. I suppose because COVID didn't really matter to me and didn't really change my life style at all. I guess more games released this year than the last couple of years, but aside from that nothing else felt any different for me.
Oh I don't mean it was more eventful for things I personally did, but just for things happening. For me there was just a lot of things that happened this year that got my attention, both inside and outside of gaming. Like I forgot that Sony only officially acquired Bungie in July yet it feels like it happened last year. LOL

Phew, spent today doing a housewarming party which was a stupid amount of work, although it did turn out fun. Now I can finally relax for the rest of the day. Grin
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I guess more games released this year than the last couple of years...

I mean that is directly correlated to the pandemic's chokehold on society, so yes, you were indeed affected by it in some way lmao LOL

That party was exhausting my social battery more than I thought. I was completely spent the moment I sat down after all that; it was quite unexpected. Ah well, it was successful and now our house isn't in shambles anymore. Positives!
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 

I mean that is directly correlated to the pandemic's chokehold on society, so yes, you were indeed affected by it in some way lmao LOL

That party was exhausting my social battery more than I thought. I was completely spent the moment I sat down after all that; it was quite unexpected. Ah well, it was successful and now our house isn't in shambles anymore. Positives!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So anyone else getting to work on the first day of 2023 tomorrow or am I the only poor bastard stuck in that boat? ROFL

Anyone planning to do anything in particular tonight or tomorrow for the New Year or is everyone just gonna go about their normal days? I know I'm not gonna be doing much different to if it was any other time of the year really. XD

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So anyone else getting to work on the first day of 2023 tomorrow or am I the only poor bastard stuck in that boat? ROFL

Anyone planning to do anything in particular tonight or tomorrow for the New Year or is everyone just gonna go about their normal days? I know I'm not gonna be doing much different to if it was any other time of the year really. XD
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,794
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
(Dec 30th, 2022, 02:01 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

But was it really life altering when it was like... instead of 10 games releasing, only 7 did? I don't know if I would personally count that as it affecting me in any significant way. Especially since I barely felt it because I've had Genshin soaking up a large majority of my gaming time the last couple of years.

@Moonface -- I kind of work New Years, I guess? I get to bring in the new year at work tonight, haha. Though even if I didn't work tonight, I wouldn't be doing anything. I never understood celebrating New Years. Definitely wouldn't be wasting my time watching that stupid ball drop, haha.
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,794 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
(Dec 30th, 2022, 02:01 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

But was it really life altering when it was like... instead of 10 games releasing, only 7 did? I don't know if I would personally count that as it affecting me in any significant way. Especially since I barely felt it because I've had Genshin soaking up a large majority of my gaming time the last couple of years.

@Moonface -- I kind of work New Years, I guess? I get to bring in the new year at work tonight, haha. Though even if I didn't work tonight, I wouldn't be doing anything. I never understood celebrating New Years. Definitely wouldn't be wasting my time watching that stupid ball drop, haha.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I never said life-altering. I just said it affected you in some way. Shrug Tongue

Eh, why celebrate anything, in that case? Another revolution around our Sun is complete, and we're still here! Time passes on this hellscape and we've advanced society in...some capacity of the word, I suppose. LOL
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I never said life-altering. I just said it affected you in some way. Shrug Tongue

Eh, why celebrate anything, in that case? Another revolution around our Sun is complete, and we're still here! Time passes on this hellscape and we've advanced society in...some capacity of the word, I suppose. LOL
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Happy New Years friends! <3
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Happy New Years friends! <3
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Happy New Year to you too, Karo!

I did nothing for last night, no real plans for today yet. Some possibilities but that all involves staying inside.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Happy New Year to you too, Karo!

I did nothing for last night, no real plans for today yet. Some possibilities but that all involves staying inside.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Happy New Year everyone! Grin
Started off my year with an 11 hour shift on my day off, poggies! Suffer

I hope the year brings everyone nice things no matter how small they might be. ^_^

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Happy New Year everyone! Grin
Started off my year with an 11 hour shift on my day off, poggies! Suffer

I hope the year brings everyone nice things no matter how small they might be. ^_^
Nebulous Offline
Hakuna Matata
XP: 2,847
Hey all, happy 2023. Hope you had fun last night. First day of the new year here! Grin
Nebulous Offline
Hakuna Matata
Hey all, happy 2023. Hope you had fun last night. First day of the new year here! Grin
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 2nd, 2023, 02:19 AM)Nebulous Wrote:
Hey all, happy 2023.  Hope you had fun last night.  First day of the new year here! Grin
Alas, I didn't really get to do anything in celebration of the New Year itself last night since I had to get up for work at 4am this morning, but I did at least get to finish the main story of God of War Ragnarok after reaching a playtime of almost 50 hours. Grin

Did you do anything @Nebulous? Smile

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 2nd, 2023, 02:19 AM)Nebulous Wrote:
Hey all, happy 2023.  Hope you had fun last night.  First day of the new year here! Grin
Alas, I didn't really get to do anything in celebration of the New Year itself last night since I had to get up for work at 4am this morning, but I did at least get to finish the main story of God of War Ragnarok after reaching a playtime of almost 50 hours. Grin

Nebulous Offline
Hakuna Matata
(Jan 2nd, 2023, 03:04 AM)Moonface Wrote:

Ate Chinese food and watched TV Grin
Nebulous Offline
Hakuna Matata

Hulk Offline
Newcomer
XP: 320
(Jan 5th, 2023, 05:56 AM)Nebulous Wrote:

Hello  Glare
[Image: Forum%20Explorers2.png]
Hulk Offline
Newcomer
XP: 320

Hello  Glare
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Nebulous: Sounds simple but nice nonetheless. What Chinese food was it in particular? I'm curious. Tongue

(Jan 5th, 2023, 06:42 AM)Aaron Wrote:

Hello  Glare
Greetings. Glare

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Nebulous: Sounds simple but nice nonetheless. What Chinese food was it in particular? I'm curious. Tongue

(Jan 5th, 2023, 06:42 AM)Aaron Wrote:

Hello  Glare
Greetings. Glare
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
What a Chad. Second ever post is just out of the blue quote-post "hello" in the dead of night.

...now we need a chad emote Glare
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
What a Chad. Second ever post is just out of the blue quote-post "hello" in the dead of night.

...now we need a chad emote Glare

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Car/Vehicle Thread Moonface 0 29 Apr 20th, 2024, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 240 45,306 Mar 29th, 2024, 11:04 PM
  The Movie Thread Moonface 88 22,375 Mar 27th, 2024, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Universal Gaming Marketplace Moonface 87 63,186 Mar 10th, 2024, 09:04 PM
  General Anime/Manga Chat Karo 121 50,200 Mar 2nd, 2024, 09:15 PM