Universal Chat Thread
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time cricket, full-time gamer
Currently Playing
...Ask me that again in a few minutes.
Favourite Platform(s)
N/A
XP: 776.89 XP
Dark Souls Final Fantasy Super Smash Bros. 
I would have stayed longer, but it was winding down as it is, I had early work, and I was getting that uncomfortable itch that i get when I REALLY need a game, like, right now.

...I don't have a problem! What?! I don't!
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
N/A
I would have stayed longer, but it was winding down as it is, I had early work, and I was getting that uncomfortable itch that i get when I REALLY need a game, like, right now.

...I don't have a problem! What?! I don't!
percussive maintenance Offline
RIP TotalBiscuit
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
Doom Half Life Spyro The Dragon 
(10-14-2018, 04:57 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Thanks guys! The wedding was really fun although for me it felt like we could've ended an hour earlier than we did. Most people were getting tired by the end to do more than just sit. XD

When we get the photos I'll share some of them. Smile

You do know the bride and groom are suppose to leave the party early right? Wink
Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: DVjkd5Z.gif]
percussive maintenance Offline
RIP TotalBiscuit
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(10-14-2018, 04:57 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Thanks guys! The wedding was really fun although for me it felt like we could've ended an hour earlier than we did. Most people were getting tired by the end to do more than just sit. XD

When we get the photos I'll share some of them. Smile

You do know the bride and groom are suppose to leave the party early right? Wink
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
N/A
Dark Souls Final Fantasy Super Smash Bros. 
...That took me longer than it should have to get.

So, I play in a Pathfinder game on Mondays, and thanks to events that happened this week, my character is going to go slowly insane. See, we found an item that was a shimmering orb, and the first person who picked it up had to make a Will save. That person, of course, was me (BECAUSE IT'S ALWAYS ME THIS HAPPENS TO!). Now, thanks to a re-roll by an ally of mine, I was able to partially save against the effects, which is good, because it turns out this orb was the essence of a (VERY EVIL) Drow Noble and, if I had failed the Will save, she would have taken over my mind and that would be it for my character. But, I partially saved, so I just have to deal with her subconscious trying to take a grip on my mind, as well as her memories slowly plaguing me with all the horrifying things she did over the centuries (she apparently had a blood sacrifice ritual to keep her youth, which I will gain knowledge of eventually [which is hilarious, given that if I ever make it to level 20, I'll become ageless and eternally young]).

I mean, between one character dying basically every session, one character who's in deep with a minor goddess, one with a dead best friend that he named his beloved familiar after, and now this (ON TOP of being a literal Cassandra and, OH, btw, she just saw a vision of the future where her home town is going to be obliterated!), why does this keep happening to me?
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
N/A
...That took me longer than it should have to get.

So, I play in a Pathfinder game on Mondays, and thanks to events that happened this week, my character is going to go slowly insane. See, we found an item that was a shimmering orb, and the first person who picked it up had to make a Will save. That person, of course, was me (BECAUSE IT'S ALWAYS ME THIS HAPPENS TO!). Now, thanks to a re-roll by an ally of mine, I was able to partially save against the effects, which is good, because it turns out this orb was the essence of a (VERY EVIL) Drow Noble and, if I had failed the Will save, she would have taken over my mind and that would be it for my character. But, I partially saved, so I just have to deal with her subconscious trying to take a grip on my mind, as well as her memories slowly plaguing me with all the horrifying things she did over the centuries (she apparently had a blood sacrifice ritual to keep her youth, which I will gain knowledge of eventually [which is hilarious, given that if I ever make it to level 20, I'll become ageless and eternally young]).

I mean, between one character dying basically every session, one character who's in deep with a minor goddess, one with a dead best friend that he named his beloved familiar after, and now this (ON TOP of being a literal Cassandra and, OH, btw, she just saw a vision of the future where her home town is going to be obliterated!), why does this keep happening to me?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General Anime/Manga Chat Yuri 22 1,102 10-06-2018, 03:09 PM
Last Post: Nemomon