Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
I would have stayed longer, but it was winding down as it is, I had early work, and I was getting that uncomfortable itch that i get when I REALLY need a game, like, right now.

...I don't have a problem! What?! I don't!
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
I would have stayed longer, but it was winding down as it is, I had early work, and I was getting that uncomfortable itch that i get when I REALLY need a game, like, right now.

...I don't have a problem! What?! I don't!
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Oct 14th, 2018, 04:57 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Thanks guys! The wedding was really fun although for me it felt like we could've ended an hour earlier than we did. Most people were getting tired by the end to do more than just sit. XD

When we get the photos I'll share some of them. Smile

You do know the bride and groom are suppose to leave the party early right? Wink

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
Thanks guys! The wedding was really fun although for me it felt like we could've ended an hour earlier than we did. Most people were getting tired by the end to do more than just sit. XD

You do know the bride and groom are suppose to leave the party early right? Wink
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
...That took me longer than it should have to get.

So, I play in a Pathfinder game on Mondays, and thanks to events that happened this week, my character is going to go slowly insane. See, we found an item that was a shimmering orb, and the first person who picked it up had to make a Will save. That person, of course, was me (BECAUSE IT'S ALWAYS ME THIS HAPPENS TO!). Now, thanks to a re-roll by an ally of mine, I was able to partially save against the effects, which is good, because it turns out this orb was the essence of a (VERY EVIL) Drow Noble and, if I had failed the Will save, she would have taken over my mind and that would be it for my character. But, I partially saved, so I just have to deal with her subconscious trying to take a grip on my mind, as well as her memories slowly plaguing me with all the horrifying things she did over the centuries (she apparently had a blood sacrifice ritual to keep her youth, which I will gain knowledge of eventually [which is hilarious, given that if I ever make it to level 20, I'll become ageless and eternally young]).

I mean, between one character dying basically every session, one character who's in deep with a minor goddess, one with a dead best friend that he named his beloved familiar after, and now this (ON TOP of being a literal Cassandra and, OH, btw, she just saw a vision of the future where her home town is going to be obliterated!), why does this keep happening to me?
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
...That took me longer than it should have to get.

So, I play in a Pathfinder game on Mondays, and thanks to events that happened this week, my character is going to go slowly insane. See, we found an item that was a shimmering orb, and the first person who picked it up had to make a Will save. That person, of course, was me (BECAUSE IT'S ALWAYS ME THIS HAPPENS TO!). Now, thanks to a re-roll by an ally of mine, I was able to partially save against the effects, which is good, because it turns out this orb was the essence of a (VERY EVIL) Drow Noble and, if I had failed the Will save, she would have taken over my mind and that would be it for my character. But, I partially saved, so I just have to deal with her subconscious trying to take a grip on my mind, as well as her memories slowly plaguing me with all the horrifying things she did over the centuries (she apparently had a blood sacrifice ritual to keep her youth, which I will gain knowledge of eventually [which is hilarious, given that if I ever make it to level 20, I'll become ageless and eternally young]).

I mean, between one character dying basically every session, one character who's in deep with a minor goddess, one with a dead best friend that he named his beloved familiar after, and now this (ON TOP of being a literal Cassandra and, OH, btw, she just saw a vision of the future where her home town is going to be obliterated!), why does this keep happening to me?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
(Oct 15th, 2018, 08:51 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:

They probably did enough "partying" on their own so their was no rush to leave.  Shifty

I am awful I know.
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
(Oct 15th, 2018, 08:51 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:

They probably did enough "partying" on their own so their was no rush to leave.  Shifty

I am awful I know.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Finally I managed to get back on, after not memorising the password (different to my usual system) and having limited wi-fi access, and errors happening for me earlier.

Florida holiday has good so far, done a lot of stuff with Moony and Shira. Will elaborate some other time, late now. Quarter or so of my time off left, not looking forward to returning. Bah. Here's one thing we did today, a safari! Was cool! Grin
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Finally I managed to get back on, after not memorising the password (different to my usual system) and having limited wi-fi access, and errors happening for me earlier.

Florida holiday has good so far, done a lot of stuff with Moony and Shira. Will elaborate some other time, late now. Quarter or so of my time off left, not looking forward to returning. Bah. Here's one thing we did today, a safari! Was cool! Grin
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Was it in Lion Country, by chance? If so, I remember going there waaaaaaaaay back when I was, like, 9 or something similar. Been a long time since I've been there.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Was it in Lion Country, by chance? If so, I remember going there waaaaaaaaay back when I was, like, 9 or something similar. Been a long time since I've been there.
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
Pheeew, long time not being here.

How's everyone doing? I finally managed to both find some time to be here again --although, I'm sure it will end up being a very short stint-- and to remember my password Tongue

Looks like TT finally took a hold of all my boards... someone from the staff one of my forums said they tried to disable everything and to make it as ugly as they could, but said there was no need; everything was broken already xD

Happy Sunday, everyone!
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 

How's everyone doing? I finally managed to both find some time to be here again --although, I'm sure it will end up being a very short stint-- and to remember my password Tongue

Looks like TT finally took a hold of all my boards... someone from the staff one of my forums said they tried to disable everything and to make it as ugly as they could, but said there was no need; everything was broken already xD

Happy Sunday, everyone!
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Oct 21st, 2018, 05:46 PM)Nightingale Wrote:

Happy Sunday, everyone!

Long time no see, how have you been?

Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race

Happy Sunday, everyone!

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
(Oct 21st, 2018, 05:57 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:

Happy Sunday, everyone!

Not bad, thank you.

A little busier than I'd want to be, but nothing too extreme.

And yourself?
When leaves have fallen.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
(Oct 21st, 2018, 05:57 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:

Happy Sunday, everyone!

Not bad, thank you.

A little busier than I'd want to be, but nothing too extreme.

And yourself?
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
Boredom, catching up on medical stuff, and still trying to find a job.

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
Boredom, catching up on medical stuff, and still trying to find a job.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,160
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Welcome back Nightingale! I'd been wondering where you disappeared to suddenly. Hmm

Finished with my vacation (along with the rest of the staff) so time to see what I didn't get time to post in during then. Grin
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,160 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Welcome back Nightingale! I'd been wondering where you disappeared to suddenly. Hmm

Finished with my vacation (along with the rest of the staff) so time to see what I didn't get time to post in during then. Grin
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
@Maniak: Yup, indeed was Lion Country. Unfortunate the lions, rhinos and chimpanzees weren't up and about or being active, as they would probably have been the most interesting to see in the drive through part. I fed some Lorikeets in their section, which was cool and funny.

Done plenty of other stuff like adventure golf (three separate times), go karting, arcades, bowling, eating out at what Moony and Shira recommended to us, Volcano Bay, Magic Kingdom and the important wedding day. Got sunburned at Volcano Bay, yay. Althrough glad it was just that day, as I was expecting other days I might've got that. All in all a great holiday! Grin

Got back yesterday morning, and pretty spent Saturday from 9AM Florida time and most of Sunday to 10PM UK time awake, so you can imagine how I felt. Didn't want to sleep on the plane, well kind of did but decided not to. LOL I was hoping that would lessen the jet lag I'll be experiencing. So far so good I think? See how I feel when I go to bed and get up tomorrow.
Work is the same, with a new annoying procedure introduced to us today that we need to "learn", which is way too much the company expects us to do in a shift. No surprises there. Basically what we already do at times, but now do everything at once when working stock: processing, cleaning, fixing SELs, Point Of Sale signs, showing how proud we are, plus other crap we need to be mindful of. Instead of merely focusing on having stock on shelves, which is what customers clearly only care about, plus pricing/if fruit and veg are good or not.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
@Maniak: Yup, indeed was Lion Country. Unfortunate the lions, rhinos and chimpanzees weren't up and about or being active, as they would probably have been the most interesting to see in the drive through part. I fed some Lorikeets in their section, which was cool and funny.

Done plenty of other stuff like adventure golf (three separate times), go karting, arcades, bowling, eating out at what Moony and Shira recommended to us, Volcano Bay, Magic Kingdom and the important wedding day. Got sunburned at Volcano Bay, yay. Althrough glad it was just that day, as I was expecting other days I might've got that. All in all a great holiday! Grin

Got back yesterday morning, and pretty spent Saturday from 9AM Florida time and most of Sunday to 10PM UK time awake, so you can imagine how I felt. Didn't want to sleep on the plane, well kind of did but decided not to. LOL I was hoping that would lessen the jet lag I'll be experiencing. So far so good I think? See how I feel when I go to bed and get up tomorrow.
Work is the same, with a new annoying procedure introduced to us today that we need to "learn", which is way too much the company expects us to do in a shift. No surprises there. Basically what we already do at times, but now do everything at once when working stock: processing, cleaning, fixing SELs, Point Of Sale signs, showing how proud we are, plus other crap we need to be mindful of. Instead of merely focusing on having stock on shelves, which is what customers clearly only care about, plus pricing/if fruit and veg are good or not.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Welp, the worst has come. My Monday group wants me to GM a game for them, and its in a system and universe that I totally dont know what to do with. Good lord, this is terrifying.

Also, PM got post 1k on this thread and didnt say anything?! C'mon, quit slacking!
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Welp, the worst has come. My Monday group wants me to GM a game for them, and its in a system and universe that I totally dont know what to do with. Good lord, this is terrifying.

Also, PM got post 1k on this thread and didnt say anything?! C'mon, quit slacking!
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
@Moony: There were a couple of reasons for that. Being a complete klutz who would immediately misplace the document holding his UG password was chief among them Tongue
When leaves have fallen.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
@Moony: There were a couple of reasons for that. Being a complete klutz who would immediately misplace the document holding his UG password was chief among them Tongue
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,160
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Oct 22nd, 2018, 09:32 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
My family did the same. Probably the best approach to take since you'll be tired at the right time of day, instead of sleeping earlier and finding yourself awake all night.

Work was interesting to return to today. The last remaining dairy colleague leaves for another store tomorrow, and our deputy grocery manager is also leaving for another store. I'm now the only frozen colleague while the other guy who worked it is going over to dairy. The store better hope they find some new people before 2019 or they're going to have problems when my next school semester starts. ROFL
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,160 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Oct 22nd, 2018, 09:32 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
My family did the same. Probably the best approach to take since you'll be tired at the right time of day, instead of sleeping earlier and finding yourself awake all night.

Work was interesting to return to today. The last remaining dairy colleague leaves for another store tomorrow, and our deputy grocery manager is also leaving for another store. I'm now the only frozen colleague while the other guy who worked it is going over to dairy. The store better hope they find some new people before 2019 or they're going to have problems when my next school semester starts. ROFL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 239 43,474 Today, 03:28 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  The Movie Thread Moonface 88 21,526 Yesterday, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Universal Gaming Marketplace Moonface 87 62,181 Mar 10th, 2024, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  General Anime/Manga Chat Karo 121 49,040 Mar 2nd, 2024, 09:15 PM
  The Food & Drink Thread Moonface 100 41,697 Mar 24th, 2023, 08:45 PM