Universal Chat Thread
Dragon Lord Offline
Lv.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage | Star Ocean: Till The End of Time | Summon Night 6: Lost Borders | Star Ocean: Anamnesis
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, Vita
Hastune Miku Hastune Miku Hastune Miku 
(12-07-2018, 12:20 AM)Moonface Wrote:
Tumblr removing adult content is basically removing the thing most people probably used it for.

Can confirm.
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
Lv.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage | Star Ocean: Till The End of Time | Summon Night 6: Lost Borders | Star Ocean: Anamnesis
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, Vita
(12-07-2018, 12:20 AM)Moonface Wrote:
Tumblr removing adult content is basically removing the thing most people probably used it for.

Can confirm.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tekken 7 | BBCTB | Super Bomberman R | Others likely
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Uncharted Rayman Tekken 
IKEA have annoyed me quite a bit. Lucky it isn't my stuff, but whatever. 2 out of 3 DIY flat packs my sister ordered were wrong in some way. One we were able to rectify somewhat easily. Second however has the bed's two side frames was completely different to how it's meant to be made. OK, a set of holes were on the wrong level on both, but it causes the rest of the build to be undoable. Know now I won't be using them for furniture of my own.

Hope others are having a better weekend. Well, mine has been good until that. XD
[Image: Hazamasig.png]

[Image: BDay-18-1st.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Tekken 7 | BBCTB | Super Bomberman R | Others likely
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
IKEA have annoyed me quite a bit. Lucky it isn't my stuff, but whatever. 2 out of 3 DIY flat packs my sister ordered were wrong in some way. One we were able to rectify somewhat easily. Second however has the bed's two side frames was completely different to how it's meant to be made. OK, a set of holes were on the wrong level on both, but it causes the rest of the build to be undoable. Know now I won't be using them for furniture of my own.

Hope others are having a better weekend. Well, mine has been good until that. XD
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
Doom Half Life Spyro The Dragon 
So on Thursday I had a skill test and mini interview for a job, its not what I really want to do, (listening to recorded calls and seeing if the rep followed the script <_<) but it is work from home....I just need to hear back

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
So on Thursday I had a skill test and mini interview for a job, its not what I really want to do, (listening to recorded calls and seeing if the rep followed the script <_<) but it is work from home....I just need to hear back

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General Anime/Manga Chat Yuri 23 1,531 12-08-2018, 03:46 AM
Last Post: Amalthea