Universal Chat Thread
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
(Dec 7th, 2018, 12:20 AM)Moonface Wrote:
Tumblr removing adult content is basically removing the thing most people probably used it for.

Can confirm.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
(Dec 7th, 2018, 12:20 AM)Moonface Wrote:
Tumblr removing adult content is basically removing the thing most people probably used it for.

Can confirm.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
IKEA have annoyed me quite a bit. Lucky it isn't my stuff, but whatever. 2 out of 3 DIY flat packs my sister ordered were wrong in some way. One we were able to rectify somewhat easily. Second however has the bed's two side frames was completely different to how it's meant to be made. OK, a set of holes were on the wrong level on both, but it causes the rest of the build to be undoable. Know now I won't be using them for furniture of my own.

Hope others are having a better weekend. Well, mine has been good until that. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
IKEA have annoyed me quite a bit. Lucky it isn't my stuff, but whatever. 2 out of 3 DIY flat packs my sister ordered were wrong in some way. One we were able to rectify somewhat easily. Second however has the bed's two side frames was completely different to how it's meant to be made. OK, a set of holes were on the wrong level on both, but it causes the rest of the build to be undoable. Know now I won't be using them for furniture of my own.

Hope others are having a better weekend. Well, mine has been good until that. XD
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
So on Thursday I had a skill test and mini interview for a job, its not what I really want to do, (listening to recorded calls and seeing if the rep followed the script <_<) but it is work from home....I just need to hear back

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
So on Thursday I had a skill test and mini interview for a job, its not what I really want to do, (listening to recorded calls and seeing if the rep followed the script <_<) but it is work from home....I just need to hear back
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Good luck, PM. Hope you get it.
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Work for me has been generally a slog as usual. Too much work, too few people, too few managers who know what they're doing or care so long as it doesn't affect them. Makes me glad school is starting up again in a few weeks so that they can't keep relying on me to do the work of three people. Rolleyes

Going to Orlando this weekend to attend some convention I forget the name of, and then probably just going to do some other neat stuff like go to Disney before heading back home. Smile
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Work for me has been generally a slog as usual. Too much work, too few people, too few managers who know what they're doing or care so long as it doesn't affect them. Makes me glad school is starting up again in a few weeks so that they can't keep relying on me to do the work of three people. Rolleyes

Going to Orlando this weekend to attend some convention I forget the name of, and then probably just going to do some other neat stuff like go to Disney before heading back home. Smile
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Makes me think that's how one of our warehouse colleagues felt today, with amount of grocery stock that was coming in. It's the worst I've, him and my section leader have seen, so much that stock was getting placed on top of other palettes (that has happened before, just not a lot) or even in the out, outside of the warehouse. Was later moved back in, but that was before another lorry was due, so who knows what happened after I went. No idea what frozen or chilled were like, but our Produce stock was low, although we'll be getting the worst of it next week. I was helping a bit with the warehouse, as our department was quiet until midday. Going to have fun next Friday. Wednesday we're guessing will be the beginning of the madness for us, but Friday will be the start of the worst days for me personally, I think. Maybe I'm underestimating what we'll get Wed though. XD

A convention in December? Hope you guys enjoy yourselves! My sister's birthday tomorrow, a milestone one for her, so going to be somewhat special, as we're going for a meal with my mum, brother and his partner. Seeing Dad early-ish afternoon. After the evening meal, both of us are staying over our friend's place. She hasn't been since early 2018, and is excited to go.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Makes me think that's how one of our warehouse colleagues felt today, with amount of grocery stock that was coming in. It's the worst I've, him and my section leader have seen, so much that stock was getting placed on top of other palettes (that has happened before, just not a lot) or even in the out, outside of the warehouse. Was later moved back in, but that was before another lorry was due, so who knows what happened after I went. No idea what frozen or chilled were like, but our Produce stock was low, although we'll be getting the worst of it next week. I was helping a bit with the warehouse, as our department was quiet until midday. Going to have fun next Friday. Wednesday we're guessing will be the beginning of the madness for us, but Friday will be the start of the worst days for me personally, I think. Maybe I'm underestimating what we'll get Wed though. XD

A convention in December? Hope you guys enjoy yourselves! My sister's birthday tomorrow, a milestone one for her, so going to be somewhat special, as we're going for a meal with my mum, brother and his partner. Seeing Dad early-ish afternoon. After the evening meal, both of us are staying over our friend's place. She hasn't been since early 2018, and is excited to go.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Dec 12th, 2018, 04:58 AM)Yuri Wrote:

Well I did, I start in Jan.

But man getting employed is expensive (for me, and its shit pay for shit hours). Since its work from home I wanted a seperate computer for work and play, I know what shady shit companies like to put on computers.

Soooo I am taking my current desktop (Intel i7 4700k, 16 gigs of RAM, GTX 1070) putting a fresh SSD in it removing the two hard drives and using that as my work computer.

My new game computer is as such: Ryzen 5 1600, GTX 1060, 16 gig RAM, 256 m.2 1TB HDD (with an additional 1TB HDD Im going to add, and maybe another 1TB HDD), and a DVD Drive.

I also bought a Ryzen 7 2700 for a CPU upgrade (only to find out afterwords I could have gotten the 2700X for 20 bucks more). I will be swapping the 1070 and 1060 also.

Ive been bitten by the Ryzen bug since Intel is removing hyper threading from their (consumer) CPUs sans the new i9.

Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Dec 12th, 2018, 04:58 AM)Yuri Wrote:

Well I did, I start in Jan.

But man getting employed is expensive (for me, and its shit pay for shit hours). Since its work from home I wanted a seperate computer for work and play, I know what shady shit companies like to put on computers.

Soooo I am taking my current desktop (Intel i7 4700k, 16 gigs of RAM, GTX 1070) putting a fresh SSD in it removing the two hard drives and using that as my work computer.

My new game computer is as such: Ryzen 5 1600, GTX 1060, 16 gig RAM, 256 m.2 1TB HDD (with an additional 1TB HDD Im going to add, and maybe another 1TB HDD), and a DVD Drive.

I also bought a Ryzen 7 2700 for a CPU upgrade (only to find out afterwords I could have gotten the 2700X for 20 bucks more). I will be swapping the 1070 and 1060 also.

Ive been bitten by the Ryzen bug since Intel is removing hyper threading from their (consumer) CPUs sans the new i9.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@EL: If my store got even one delivery as big as your store gets I think everyone would have a nervous breakdown. If they had the amount of customers we got on an average day in your store it'd be the same, and if it was like the Christmas rush I think the entire store would grind to a halt within an hour. A small part of me wishes that last part would happen just to watch the chaos. ROFL

Well, our trip to Orlando could've gone better so far. Got pulled over by a state trooper for going 15 over the speed limit, despite everyone else going much faster and since then we've stuck to the limit and within 30 minutes lost count how many people have blazed past us. Shira is not happy about it. XD

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@EL: If my store got even one delivery as big as your store gets I think everyone would have a nervous breakdown. If they had the amount of customers we got on an average day in your store it'd be the same, and if it was like the Christmas rush I think the entire store would grind to a halt within an hour. A small part of me wishes that last part would happen just to watch the chaos. ROFL

Well, our trip to Orlando could've gone better so far. Got pulled over by a state trooper for going 15 over the speed limit, despite everyone else going much faster and since then we've stuck to the limit and within 30 minutes lost count how many people have blazed past us. Shira is not happy about it. XD
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Did you get a ticket? I hope you guys didn't get a ticket T.T Also good to hear you got the job, PM. I think o.o
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Did you get a ticket? I hope you guys didn't get a ticket T.T Also good to hear you got the job, PM. I think o.o
Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 4,345
Metroid Mario Kart Super Mario Bros. 
Anyone remember me?
Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 4,345 Metroid Mario Kart Super Mario Bros. 
Anyone remember me?
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Dec 15th, 2018, 06:17 PM)Moonface Wrote:

We all know the State trooper just profile because a British national was in the car he needed to make sure there wasn't going to be a repete of 1812. Whistle

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Dec 15th, 2018, 06:17 PM)Moonface Wrote:

We all know the State trooper just profile because a British national was in the car he needed to make sure there wasn't going to be a repete of 1812. Whistle
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Found a few possibilities for a new laptop. Never had Ryzen before, but that is one of the options. Also, it's a good idea to do that for your new job, PM.

Unlucky Moony and Shira. Perhaps they're more likely to pick on drivers out of state? Whatever the reason, and not catching others, bloody stupid.

@Frank: Dude, head to Start Screen for a better intro than that. I actually thought nothing of it when seeing you on the Online Today List at first, as if it were the old days. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Found a few possibilities for a new laptop. Never had Ryzen before, but that is one of the options. Also, it's a good idea to do that for your new job, PM.

Unlucky Moony and Shira. Perhaps they're more likely to pick on drivers out of state? Whatever the reason, and not catching others, bloody stupid.

@Frank: Dude, head to Start Screen for a better intro than that. I actually thought nothing of it when seeing you on the Online Today List at first, as if it were the old days. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 15th, 2018, 08:00 PM)Yuri Wrote:
Did you get a ticket? I hope you guys didn't get a ticket T.T
She did. $130. Would've been $300 but he cut it down for a first time offense.

(Dec 15th, 2018, 09:25 PM)Frank Wrote:
Anyone remember me?
no who dis? Tongue
Nah, of course I remember you. Smile

(Dec 16th, 2018, 08:47 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
We were in state though. We only went to Orlando. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 15th, 2018, 08:00 PM)Yuri Wrote:
Did you get a ticket? I hope you guys didn't get a ticket T.T
She did. $130. Would've been $300 but he cut it down for a first time offense.

(Dec 15th, 2018, 09:25 PM)Frank Wrote:
Anyone remember me?
no who dis? Tongue
Nah, of course I remember you. Smile

We were in state though. We only went to Orlando. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
OK, I meant not from Orlando then. XD For some reason I thought Orlando might've had a special kind of plate, so anyone without would be targeted. Ah, well, stupid ticket. >.<

Not doing much at the moment. Eh, Monday's work things seemed to be fine. Felt like a Wednesday actually, even though I was in later than then. Maybe because a colleague was in for two extra hours. Found out we're due over 6,000 broccoli on delivery. Wonder if they came today or in tonight/tomorrow. Also not using the system we usually use, so should be less of a hassle getting stock out. Thank goodness for that.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
OK, I meant not from Orlando then. XD For some reason I thought Orlando might've had a special kind of plate, so anyone without would be targeted. Ah, well, stupid ticket. >.<

Not doing much at the moment. Eh, Monday's work things seemed to be fine. Felt like a Wednesday actually, even though I was in later than then. Maybe because a colleague was in for two extra hours. Found out we're due over 6,000 broccoli on delivery. Wonder if they came today or in tonight/tomorrow. Also not using the system we usually use, so should be less of a hassle getting stock out. Thank goodness for that.
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,267
Pac-Man Crash Bandicoot 
(Dec 15th, 2018, 12:57 AM)lp0 on fire Wrote:
Ryzen

Ryzen

Good Cool

Only one full day of work left for the year. Then Friday is half day then Christmas party on a boat cruise. Pretty hype. Smile
And on that day, mankind received a grim reminder...
[Image: tumblr_mz2zenFSln1sl5pypo1_400.gif]
Fanta on Twitch | Fanta on Mixer
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,267 Pac-Man Crash Bandicoot 
(Dec 15th, 2018, 12:57 AM)lp0 on fire Wrote:
Ryzen

Ryzen

Good Cool

Only one full day of work left for the year. Then Friday is half day then Christmas party on a boat cruise. Pretty hype. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 239 43,475 Yesterday, 03:28 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  The Movie Thread Moonface 88 21,527 Mar 27th, 2024, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Universal Gaming Marketplace Moonface 87 62,181 Mar 10th, 2024, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  General Anime/Manga Chat Karo 121 49,043 Mar 2nd, 2024, 09:15 PM
  The Food & Drink Thread Moonface 100 41,700 Mar 24th, 2023, 08:45 PM