Universal Chat Thread
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Lucky fanta. I don't get a day off until Christmas, and then it's just regular work for five days a week like always until school starts again. Sad
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Lucky fanta. I don't get a day off until Christmas, and then it's just regular work for five days a week like always until school starts again. Sad
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Dec 19th, 2018, 08:28 AM)fantanoice Wrote:
(Dec 15th, 2018, 12:57 AM)lp0 on fire Wrote:
Ryzen

(Dec 16th, 2018, 08:47 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Ryzen

Good Cool

Only one full day of work left for the year. Then Friday is half day then Christmas party on a boat cruise. Pretty hype. Smile
Normally I am an Intel person party because I am old enough to remember how AMD screwed the pooch at the Duel core era until Ryzen and AMD really needs to work on the power for single core use (since there are still plenty of programs that are not programed to use multithreads)

Fun fact my first real computer was an AMD Athlon XP 2500 IIRC,(Well first real computer, I have no idea what cpu the one me and my brother shared was).

But Intel has pissed me off by making hyperthreading for the core i9 only now.
(Dec 19th, 2018, 05:30 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Pssshhh I've been off since mid year hahahahahaha *sobs*

(I start a new job on Jan 7th soooo).

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Dec 19th, 2018, 08:28 AM)fantanoice Wrote:
(Dec 15th, 2018, 12:57 AM)lp0 on fire Wrote:
Ryzen

(Dec 16th, 2018, 08:47 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Ryzen

Good Cool

Only one full day of work left for the year. Then Friday is half day then Christmas party on a boat cruise. Pretty hype. Smile
Normally I am an Intel person party because I am old enough to remember how AMD screwed the pooch at the Duel core era until Ryzen and AMD really needs to work on the power for single core use (since there are still plenty of programs that are not programed to use multithreads)

Fun fact my first real computer was an AMD Athlon XP 2500 IIRC,(Well first real computer, I have no idea what cpu the one me and my brother shared was).

But Intel has pissed me off by making hyperthreading for the core i9 only now.
(Dec 19th, 2018, 05:30 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Pssshhh I've been off since mid year hahahahahaha *sobs*

(I start a new job on Jan 7th soooo).
macGamr Offline
Irony represent.
Currently Playing
The game of life
XP: 184
Not been on here for a loooooong while. How's everyone? Smile

Also, hello to Moonface also. It's been ages.
[Image: E12av.png]
Gamers welcome also, yeah.
macGamr Offline
Irony represent.
Currently Playing
The game of life
Not been on here for a loooooong while. How's everyone? Smile

Also, hello to Moonface also. It's been ages.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,021
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Doing OK, macGamr. Playing a bit of Smash Ultimate on my normal day off from work. How are you?

Well, our Christmas madness didn't start yesterday, which I was 50/50 on. In fact though, yesterday was the the slowest Wednesday I've had so far, but then again there was three of us in the morning, plus another at 10AM when we usually have two, then a third in at 11. I think that was just in case the bulk delivery came in Tuesday evening, but we found out that was due in last night instead.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,021 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Doing OK, macGamr. Playing a bit of Smash Ultimate on my normal day off from work. How are you?

Well, our Christmas madness didn't start yesterday, which I was 50/50 on. In fact though, yesterday was the the slowest Wednesday I've had so far, but then again there was three of us in the morning, plus another at 10AM when we usually have two, then a third in at 11. I think that was just in case the bulk delivery came in Tuesday evening, but we found out that was due in last night instead.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yesterday felt busy to me at work but that was because the guy working dairy was doing his best at helping nobody who had a question. Errm

Welcome back Mac! What's been happening for you since we last saw you? Smile

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yesterday felt busy to me at work but that was because the guy working dairy was doing his best at helping nobody who had a question. Errm

macGamr Offline
Irony represent.
Currently Playing
The game of life
(Dec 20th, 2018, 02:24 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Lots, my friend. Been managing a new forum which is taking off quite well, and been a volunteer at a community centre since late August. Busy times Smile
[Image: E12av.png]
Gamers welcome also, yeah.
macGamr Offline
Irony represent.
Currently Playing
The game of life
(Dec 20th, 2018, 02:24 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Lots, my friend. Been managing a new forum which is taking off quite well, and been a volunteer at a community centre since late August. Busy times Smile
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
Steam Sale started today.

Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
Steam Sale started today.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Eh, Steam sales haven't interested me in years. Every time I look at them I never buy anything. Errm

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Eh, Steam sales haven't interested me in years. Every time I look at them I never buy anything. Errm
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Not interested in Steam sales either. Got plenty of games to keep me happy for a while, especially ones I've owned for a long while now and not started, both consoles and PC. Got no incentive to buy more I won't get around to playing any time soon. Just me personally anyway. No doubt the sales will see usage.

Work was how I expected it to be today. Two hours at the start of making my warehouse stock manageable, whilst another did the same. We had six of us in at one point, too. Same tomorrow, then more fun Monday, then nothing Wednesday. I'll stop mentioning work now, unless something strange happens. XD I expect we'll get snow in Jan/Feb perhaps, if we get any. Or March or when it was in an odd month earlier this year.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Not interested in Steam sales either. Got plenty of games to keep me happy for a while, especially ones I've owned for a long while now and not started, both consoles and PC. Got no incentive to buy more I won't get around to playing any time soon. Just me personally anyway. No doubt the sales will see usage.

Work was how I expected it to be today. Two hours at the start of making my warehouse stock manageable, whilst another did the same. We had six of us in at one point, too. Same tomorrow, then more fun Monday, then nothing Wednesday. I'll stop mentioning work now, unless something strange happens. XD I expect we'll get snow in Jan/Feb perhaps, if we get any. Or March or when it was in an odd month earlier this year.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Dec 21st, 2018, 03:17 AM)Moonface Wrote:

I need to keep my reputation as PCMR Whistle

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Dec 21st, 2018, 03:17 AM)Moonface Wrote:

I need to keep my reputation as PCMR Whistle
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,267
Pac-Man Crash Bandicoot 
Might pick up Life is Strange: BtS and 2 but apart from that not too interested either. If a game is avaliable on Switch I'd rather play it on that
And on that day, mankind received a grim reminder...
[Image: tumblr_mz2zenFSln1sl5pypo1_400.gif]
Fanta on Twitch | Fanta on Mixer
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,267 Pac-Man Crash Bandicoot 
Might pick up Life is Strange: BtS and 2 but apart from that not too interested either. If a game is avaliable on Switch I'd rather play it on that
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Apologise for not being online, wanted to be on yesterday but had a fun day instead. Feeling unwell, then night came along, and got 1 hour of sleep as I was in pain, physically and mentally, before going into work this morning. Lovely. Some how I survived work, which bizarrely actually made me feel better. Hope others are having better days.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Apologise for not being online, wanted to be on yesterday but had a fun day instead. Feeling unwell, then night came along, and got 1 hour of sleep as I was in pain, physically and mentally, before going into work this morning. Lovely. Some how I survived work, which bizarrely actually made me feel better. Hope others are having better days.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
My days since before Christmas have mostly been getting up at 5 or 6 in the morning for work, which has been leaving me super tired afterwards to do much. Work was rather weird for me since it's so quiet there during Christmas compared to my last job. Almost made me think Americans don't celebrate Christmas as strongly as the British do. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
My days since before Christmas have mostly been getting up at 5 or 6 in the morning for work, which has been leaving me super tired afterwards to do much. Work was rather weird for me since it's so quiet there during Christmas compared to my last job. Almost made me think Americans don't celebrate Christmas as strongly as the British do. XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Moony, how many ding-dang times do I have to mention that we A) Have 20x the amount of stores in a 5 mile radius than you had and Cool have way more of a consumerist and materialistic approach than your traditional sit-down dinner only approach for you to get it through your thick head? Tongue

Hope you get to a doctor soon, EL. Seems you've been dealing with health issues for a while now and it's quite concerning to me  Errm

I've just been trying to actually relax before my next year of constantly working begins again. I didn't accomplish nearly anything I wanted to for this whole week break other than resetting my stress clock but oh well. Anyone got plans for tonight?
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Moony, how many ding-dang times do I have to mention that we A) Have 20x the amount of stores in a 5 mile radius than you had and Cool have way more of a consumerist and materialistic approach than your traditional sit-down dinner only approach for you to get it through your thick head? Tongue

Hope you get to a doctor soon, EL. Seems you've been dealing with health issues for a while now and it's quite concerning to me  Errm

I've just been trying to actually relax before my next year of constantly working begins again. I didn't accomplish nearly anything I wanted to for this whole week break other than resetting my stress clock but oh well. Anyone got plans for tonight?
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I was away again at my friend's house for Saturday evening, well both of us visiting family (my Dad, his brother), then Sunday for some shopping. Damn, HMV having troubles again. Ah well.

Work was for Boxing Day, slow, but then that day and the rest of the week at work my main job was marking down for Produce. Then today apparently started slow, but by midday, or an hour after my shift begun, everything went to crap somehow. Wasn't boring though.

Perhaps I do need to see a doctor. I know the way I'm living isn't what I've wanted exactly, especially at this age. I have been getting advice from my older friend, and he knows too about my predicament. I don't fall out with my mum and sister when I'm here, and we do a bit more stuff together than we used to. Isn't really them anyway. Right now I think my priority is to sort out my bedroom, that has grown terribly untidy, and may have affected how I'm doing things. So disorganised, yet I know how I should be (and have been) the complete opposite. One of the reasons I felt so unwell Thursday. That, drawing, not going online on here, not having my gift ready, just all came down me that day. Work helped me sort my mind out a bit. If I haven't sorted my room out by early 2019, will think about a doctor then. Like, someone ask me every now and again how I'm going with my room, maybe that'll help get me on that. XD Also rest, I haven't really let myself rest well recently, although I do sleep well when I do, as I'm a deep sleeper, just need more. Oh, that reminds me. I need one of those watches that does almost everything, like monitors sleep patterns. LOL

No plans, me and my sister played a card game, plus my new Monopoly Gamer Mario Kart Edition. She was DK, I was Toad and she beat me by 510 points, wtf?! Was fun though. At first, we were playing two characters each, realised we played a bit wrong, started again with one each, realised again two players need two characters, but continued on anyway. Plus I completely forgot about Toad's special ability when rolling the Lightning Bolt, which is what I chose him for! ROFL First time though, so bound to be mistakes galore.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I was away again at my friend's house for Saturday evening, well both of us visiting family (my Dad, his brother), then Sunday for some shopping. Damn, HMV having troubles again. Ah well.

Work was for Boxing Day, slow, but then that day and the rest of the week at work my main job was marking down for Produce. Then today apparently started slow, but by midday, or an hour after my shift begun, everything went to crap somehow. Wasn't boring though.

Perhaps I do need to see a doctor. I know the way I'm living isn't what I've wanted exactly, especially at this age. I have been getting advice from my older friend, and he knows too about my predicament. I don't fall out with my mum and sister when I'm here, and we do a bit more stuff together than we used to. Isn't really them anyway. Right now I think my priority is to sort out my bedroom, that has grown terribly untidy, and may have affected how I'm doing things. So disorganised, yet I know how I should be (and have been) the complete opposite. One of the reasons I felt so unwell Thursday. That, drawing, not going online on here, not having my gift ready, just all came down me that day. Work helped me sort my mind out a bit. If I haven't sorted my room out by early 2019, will think about a doctor then. Like, someone ask me every now and again how I'm going with my room, maybe that'll help get me on that. XD Also rest, I haven't really let myself rest well recently, although I do sleep well when I do, as I'm a deep sleeper, just need more. Oh, that reminds me. I need one of those watches that does almost everything, like monitors sleep patterns. LOL

No plans, me and my sister played a card game, plus my new Monopoly Gamer Mario Kart Edition. She was DK, I was Toad and she beat me by 510 points, wtf?! Was fun though. At first, we were playing two characters each, realised we played a bit wrong, started again with one each, realised again two players need two characters, but continued on anyway. Plus I completely forgot about Toad's special ability when rolling the Lightning Bolt, which is what I chose him for! ROFL First time though, so bound to be mistakes galore.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 239 43,460 Today, 03:28 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  The Movie Thread Moonface 88 21,524 Yesterday, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Universal Gaming Marketplace Moonface 87 62,161 Mar 10th, 2024, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  General Anime/Manga Chat Karo 121 49,035 Mar 2nd, 2024, 09:15 PM
  The Food & Drink Thread Moonface 100 41,696 Mar 24th, 2023, 08:45 PM