Universal Chat Thread
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,267
Pac-Man Crash Bandicoot 
Back to work today and I *just* got used to waking up at 2pm
And on that day, mankind received a grim reminder...
[Image: tumblr_mz2zenFSln1sl5pypo1_400.gif]
Fanta on Twitch | Fanta on Mixer
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,267 Pac-Man Crash Bandicoot 
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Dec 31st, 2018, 07:23 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Moony, how many ding-dang times do I have to mention that we 1. Have 20x the amount of stores in a 5 mile radius than you had and 2. have way more of a consumerist and materialistic approach than your traditional sit-down dinner only approach for you to get it through your thick head? Tongue
I'm aware of why it's quiet in my current job compared to my previous one. Doesn't change the fact I find it really odd though since I don't think anywhere is quiet at Christmas in the UK even when there are multiple stores in a small radius. XD

(Jan 1st, 2019, 12:17 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Damn, HMV having troubles again. Ah well.

Perhaps I do need to see a doctor. I know the way I'm living isn't what I've wanted exactly, especially at this age. I have been getting advice from my older friend, and he knows too about my predicament. I don't fall out with my mum and sister when I'm here, and we do a bit more stuff together than we used to. Isn't really them anyway. Right now I think my priority is to sort out my bedroom, that has grown terribly untidy, and may have affected how I'm doing things. So disorganised, yet I know how I should be (and have been) the complete opposite. One of the reasons I felt so unwell Thursday. That, drawing, not going online on here, not having my gift ready, just all came down me that day. Work helped me sort my mind out a bit. If I haven't sorted my room out by early 2019, will think about a doctor then. Like, someone ask me every now and again how I'm going with my room, maybe that'll help get me on that. XD Also rest, I haven't really let myself rest well recently, although I do sleep well when I do, as I'm a deep sleeper, just need more. Oh, that reminds me. I need one of those watches that does almost everything, like monitors sleep patterns. LOL
I didn't think they had stopped having trouble since they tried to bail themselves out by merging with whatever the name of that book store was again. Tongue

I'm no doctor (duh) but you leaving your room untidy and just letting things pile up sounds like a symptom of depression. You want to do it, know you should do it, but just can't bring yourself to care enough at the time and then kick yourself about it later. I have it sometimes too, although it doesn't feel like depression because I'm not necessarily sad or down at the time, I just find my motivational tank decided to empty itself out and then drag itself down the highway away from any gas stations. ROFL

(Jan 1st, 2019, 09:59 PM)fantanoice Wrote:
I haven't had a chance to wake up that late in so long I don't even know if I could wake that late unless I stayed up until stupid o'clock.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Dec 31st, 2018, 07:23 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Moony, how many ding-dang times do I have to mention that we 1. Have 20x the amount of stores in a 5 mile radius than you had and 2. have way more of a consumerist and materialistic approach than your traditional sit-down dinner only approach for you to get it through your thick head? Tongue
I'm aware of why it's quiet in my current job compared to my previous one. Doesn't change the fact I find it really odd though since I don't think anywhere is quiet at Christmas in the UK even when there are multiple stores in a small radius. XD

(Jan 1st, 2019, 12:17 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Damn, HMV having troubles again. Ah well.

Perhaps I do need to see a doctor. I know the way I'm living isn't what I've wanted exactly, especially at this age. I have been getting advice from my older friend, and he knows too about my predicament. I don't fall out with my mum and sister when I'm here, and we do a bit more stuff together than we used to. Isn't really them anyway. Right now I think my priority is to sort out my bedroom, that has grown terribly untidy, and may have affected how I'm doing things. So disorganised, yet I know how I should be (and have been) the complete opposite. One of the reasons I felt so unwell Thursday. That, drawing, not going online on here, not having my gift ready, just all came down me that day. Work helped me sort my mind out a bit. If I haven't sorted my room out by early 2019, will think about a doctor then. Like, someone ask me every now and again how I'm going with my room, maybe that'll help get me on that. XD Also rest, I haven't really let myself rest well recently, although I do sleep well when I do, as I'm a deep sleeper, just need more. Oh, that reminds me. I need one of those watches that does almost everything, like monitors sleep patterns. LOL
I didn't think they had stopped having trouble since they tried to bail themselves out by merging with whatever the name of that book store was again. Tongue

I'm no doctor (duh) but you leaving your room untidy and just letting things pile up sounds like a symptom of depression. You want to do it, know you should do it, but just can't bring yourself to care enough at the time and then kick yourself about it later. I have it sometimes too, although it doesn't feel like depression because I'm not necessarily sad or down at the time, I just find my motivational tank decided to empty itself out and then drag itself down the highway away from any gas stations. ROFL

(Jan 1st, 2019, 09:59 PM)fantanoice Wrote:
I haven't had a chance to wake up that late in so long I don't even know if I could wake that late unless I stayed up until stupid o'clock.
macGamr Offline
Irony represent.
Currently Playing
The game of life
XP: 184
If anybody had noticed that I'd been gone for a whole week, I had internet problems. It happened at the wrong time as well... not going to go through the whole bushel about it but since yesterday, it's all fine now Smile
[Image: E12av.png]
Gamers welcome also, yeah.
macGamr Offline
Irony represent.
Currently Playing
The game of life
XP: 184
If anybody had noticed that I'd been gone for a whole week, I had internet problems. It happened at the wrong time as well... not going to go through the whole bushel about it but since yesterday, it's all fine now Smile
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
No internet problem will ever be as bad as when my town lost all internet access and phone use for almost two weeks. That was a type of hell I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. >.<

Been wanting to do a lot of things lately but just can't seem to care at the time to do them. Haven't really felt mentally right since 2019 started frankly, and it's starting to bug me. Errm

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
No internet problem will ever be as bad as when my town lost all internet access and phone use for almost two weeks. That was a type of hell I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. >.<

Been wanting to do a lot of things lately but just can't seem to care at the time to do them. Haven't really felt mentally right since 2019 started frankly, and it's starting to bug me. Errm
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yeah, leaving a untidy room I believe is a form of depression as well, and feels and have felt like you mentioned as well. Seeing that programme about Hoarders is enough to know, I know I'm not exactly like them or as bad, of course as they have a whole house as I have a tiny room. Plus seeing it in my Aunt previously, as she had a form of hoarding and most certainly not tidying, I don't want to become anything like them. I'll be starting by tidying soon, as I mentioned in the New Year topic.

I keep feeling like that too, plenty of things I can be doing, but leaving them. Hope they're not too important and can be left for a little while. If not, oh crap. D=

Good to see you back, macGamr. I disappeared for a while too, but should've been back on Friday the earliest, but wasn't. Only myself to blame on that, and don't intend to do that again. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yeah, leaving a untidy room I believe is a form of depression as well, and feels and have felt like you mentioned as well. Seeing that programme about Hoarders is enough to know, I know I'm not exactly like them or as bad, of course as they have a whole house as I have a tiny room. Plus seeing it in my Aunt previously, as she had a form of hoarding and most certainly not tidying, I don't want to become anything like them. I'll be starting by tidying soon, as I mentioned in the New Year topic.

I keep feeling like that too, plenty of things I can be doing, but leaving them. Hope they're not too important and can be left for a little while. If not, oh crap. D=

Good to see you back, macGamr. I disappeared for a while too, but should've been back on Friday the earliest, but wasn't. Only myself to blame on that, and don't intend to do that again. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I doubt everyone on Hoarders is depressed nor is doing that probably an instant sign of being depressed. Plus from what I've seen of that show people tend to not want to throw things away or tidy it, rather than simply wanting to but not having the mental state to do it.

Started school again this week, which has been pleasant so far. Work saw fit to drop on me that I'm expected to work a 9+ hour truck in about half that time which I don't see happening, and I'm not staying later to do it. Their over reliance on me was already bordering on ridiculous, but that's just taking the outright piss. Rolleyes

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I doubt everyone on Hoarders is depressed nor is doing that probably an instant sign of being depressed. Plus from what I've seen of that show people tend to not want to throw things away or tidy it, rather than simply wanting to but not having the mental state to do it.

Started school again this week, which has been pleasant so far. Work saw fit to drop on me that I'm expected to work a 9+ hour truck in about half that time which I don't see happening, and I'm not staying later to do it. Their over reliance on me was already bordering on ridiculous, but that's just taking the outright piss. Rolleyes
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah, I see what you mean. They were like that. XD

That does suck, expecting you to do so much. Pretty much everyone at my store get the same thing as you can imagine, given there's less and less people from when I started there. Although damn, a 9+ hour job, is that worse than when you were on our Frozen? Lost a colleague Friday after they found a new job, he was on both my department and home shopping. Guess what I got to do yesterday, on a ridiculously busy Saturday.

I've got a 5 day week ahead of me and not feeling well. What a great weekend this is. Thinking I might have a throat infection or something. Been feeling too tired to do anything recently, except gaming. So I've finally come up with a New Year's Resolution of improving my sleep schedule. Been days I went to bed at 11 or later, or got 1-3 hour sleep both on work days, which is stupid. Seeing was I'll on New Year and again now, a great start. Should help my willingness to do stuff.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah, I see what you mean. They were like that. XD

That does suck, expecting you to do so much. Pretty much everyone at my store get the same thing as you can imagine, given there's less and less people from when I started there. Although damn, a 9+ hour job, is that worse than when you were on our Frozen? Lost a colleague Friday after they found a new job, he was on both my department and home shopping. Guess what I got to do yesterday, on a ridiculously busy Saturday.

I've got a 5 day week ahead of me and not feeling well. What a great weekend this is. Thinking I might have a throat infection or something. Been feeling too tired to do anything recently, except gaming. So I've finally come up with a New Year's Resolution of improving my sleep schedule. Been days I went to bed at 11 or later, or got 1-3 hour sleep both on work days, which is stupid. Seeing was I'll on New Year and again now, a great start. Should help my willingness to do stuff.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Well frozen there never had that because nights worked the deliveries. That's not the case in my store, so basically imagine nights didn't work and you're expected to do it all within a ridiculously short time frame. Hopefully that'll change this week but I won't hold my breath.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Well frozen there never had that because nights worked the deliveries. That's not the case in my store, so basically imagine nights didn't work and you're expected to do it all within a ridiculously short time frame. Hopefully that'll change this week but I won't hold my breath.
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
So I am a week+1 day in to training for my new job. It sucks everyone is just talking over each other (I mean its expected its all internet based training using voice chat), but its really bad, we had a different trainer today who tried to do a "So PM tell me what you think about X" then as PM was talking some one else would just interrupt.

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
So I am a week+1 day in to training for my new job. It sucks everyone is just talking over each other (I mean its expected its all internet based training using voice chat), but its really bad, we had a different trainer today who tried to do a "So PM tell me what you think about X" then as PM was talking some one else would just interrupt.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'd take that over what I had last night. I'm still feeling bad over it and since waking up I just haven't really wanted to give a shit about anything from just how mentally done I am. I'm just waiting for class today to be over to just go home and be to myself. Eh

Hopefully the rest of you are having a better time than I am lately.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'd take that over what I had last night. I'm still feeling bad over it and since waking up I just haven't really wanted to give a shit about anything from just how mentally done I am. I'm just waiting for class today to be over to just go home and be to myself. Eh

Hopefully the rest of you are having a better time than I am lately.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
A voice chat for training, with multiple people involved? Sounds like fun from the way it was described.

I suppose you'd also rather have my virus that I've had since Saturday then, Moony? D= Not sure what area you are referring to that's made you feel that way though, but you don't have to share (work, class, and really hope it's not one of other things that come to mind).

Yeah, New Year's I had a standard cold, but sore throat never went away, and developed into something worse. Sunday I was trembling from the illness, horrible headache and coughs. Went to bed a 8PM, which in a way was a great start to my Resolution. XD Almost had Monday off, but went in as it was only 5 hours. Pulled through on my tablets I had. Felt awful this morning, and was lucky I got offered to come in on overtime that I said I was going to do at 10AM instead of 6AM. Couldn't get out of bed until 9AM, tablets helped again through. Still not feeling well. Expecting I'll feel similar tomorrow morning, which I am going to try and do as my normal work day. Will be getting another early night tonight for sure. In an hour's time latest.

Can't wait to feel better again so I can get on with drawing and tidying.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
A voice chat for training, with multiple people involved? Sounds like fun from the way it was described.

I suppose you'd also rather have my virus that I've had since Saturday then, Moony? D= Not sure what area you are referring to that's made you feel that way though, but you don't have to share (work, class, and really hope it's not one of other things that come to mind).

Yeah, New Year's I had a standard cold, but sore throat never went away, and developed into something worse. Sunday I was trembling from the illness, horrible headache and coughs. Went to bed a 8PM, which in a way was a great start to my Resolution. XD Almost had Monday off, but went in as it was only 5 hours. Pulled through on my tablets I had. Felt awful this morning, and was lucky I got offered to come in on overtime that I said I was going to do at 10AM instead of 6AM. Couldn't get out of bed until 9AM, tablets helped again through. Still not feeling well. Expecting I'll feel similar tomorrow morning, which I am going to try and do as my normal work day. Will be getting another early night tonight for sure. In an hour's time latest.

Can't wait to feel better again so I can get on with drawing and tidying.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Class is fine, nothing about that can be criticized. Just work getting overwhelming to a point Shira came in to see if I was doing okay or not. Meh

If you've been ill since New Year's then you should maybe see a doctor EL. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Class is fine, nothing about that can be criticized. Just work getting overwhelming to a point Shira came in to see if I was doing okay or not. Meh

If you've been ill since New Year's then you should maybe see a doctor EL. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh, I see.

The only reason I haven't gone yet is because other people have had it, and other than Sunday and how I felt this morning, I've been OK with it, well in my own way that is. XD Feels like a normal cold again now, so must be going. I haven't taken anything since 2:30PM, which should've worn out 4 hours later. Got a runny nose, which usually goes by the next day, but is annoying. If I somehow wake up in the morning feeling like I did this today, then I know it isn't on it's way out. Then there's a definite problem.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh, I see.

The only reason I haven't gone yet is because other people have had it, and other than Sunday and how I felt this morning, I've been OK with it, well in my own way that is. XD Feels like a normal cold again now, so must be going. I haven't taken anything since 2:30PM, which should've worn out 4 hours later. Got a runny nose, which usually goes by the next day, but is annoying. If I somehow wake up in the morning feeling like I did this today, then I know it isn't on it's way out. Then there's a definite problem.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah, I'm surprised no one tried to call me from work today after I left a note that was two sides of A4 paper about what was going on and how I felt (done because there was nobody there to really talk to about the matter). Still, I guess I'll just wait and see what happens tomorrow when I go in; not that I'm going to have high expectations for whatever does happen.

I hadn't been taking my medications for the past few months because I'm an imbecile who can't stick to taking them then thinks he doesn't need them when he goes without and doesn't notice any sudden changes, but given how this year has been for me mentally so far I'll need to get into a habit of taking them again. Irks me a little because I feel like the solution should be resolving the roots of the problems and not just making it better with a happy pill, but that's just because I need to get into my head that the pills are to help handle the situation until the root gets dealt with.

Anyway, had another good day of classes and just gonna chill for a bit before starting some homework.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah, I'm surprised no one tried to call me from work today after I left a note that was two sides of A4 paper about what was going on and how I felt (done because there was nobody there to really talk to about the matter). Still, I guess I'll just wait and see what happens tomorrow when I go in; not that I'm going to have high expectations for whatever does happen.

I hadn't been taking my medications for the past few months because I'm an imbecile who can't stick to taking them then thinks he doesn't need them when he goes without and doesn't notice any sudden changes, but given how this year has been for me mentally so far I'll need to get into a habit of taking them again. Irks me a little because I feel like the solution should be resolving the roots of the problems and not just making it better with a happy pill, but that's just because I need to get into my head that the pills are to help handle the situation until the root gets dealt with.

Anyway, had another good day of classes and just gonna chill for a bit before starting some homework.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Took three more days, and feel like I'm at the end of illness finally. A bit of a cough, but the medicine I bought can deal with that. Had the worst nose bleed I've ever had yesterday, which was funny. Afterwards anyway. XD Went to bed at 10pm, which really showed how I should go to bed earlier than that on work night for 6am from now on. Other nights were 9pm or 9:30 and felt better getting up then.

Did anything happen with that note, Moony?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Took three more days, and feel like I'm at the end of illness finally. A bit of a cough, but the medicine I bought can deal with that. Had the worst nose bleed I've ever had yesterday, which was funny. Afterwards anyway. XD Went to bed at 10pm, which really showed how I should go to bed earlier than that on work night for 6am from now on. Other nights were 9pm or 9:30 and felt better getting up then.

Did anything happen with that note, Moony?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 239 43,440 9 hours ago
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  The Movie Thread Moonface 88 21,520 Yesterday, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Universal Gaming Marketplace Moonface 87 62,128 Mar 10th, 2024, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  General Anime/Manga Chat Karo 121 49,029 Mar 2nd, 2024, 09:15 PM
  The Food & Drink Thread Moonface 100 41,695 Mar 24th, 2023, 08:45 PM