Universal Chat Thread
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Yeah. In short, my manager said I shouldn't get so stressed and worried about things going badly, because as long as I try my best then I can't be held at fault and they'll offer help if I can't get everything done on my own. I also get someone with me every Sunday now too, which is even better.

Has anyone else watched the trailer for the new John Wick movie?! Grin
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Yeah. In short, my manager said I shouldn't get so stressed and worried about things going badly, because as long as I try my best then I can't be held at fault and they'll offer help if I can't get everything done on my own. I also get someone with me every Sunday now too, which is even better.

Has anyone else watched the trailer for the new John Wick movie?! Grin
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Legend of Zelda: OoT
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
XP: 308
Nope. But I've been hella busy. You know how it is. Wink I already can't wait for winter to be over! This weather can't make-up its mind if it wants to rain, or snow, or both. Sheesh.
[Image: chloe-13.png]
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Legend of Zelda: OoT
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
XP: 308
Nope. But I've been hella busy. You know how it is. Wink I already can't wait for winter to be over! This weather can't make-up its mind if it wants to rain, or snow, or both. Sheesh.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
How's your Spring semester going so far for ya, chloe?

That John Wick trailer though is hype as fuck, though. If you haven't seen it yet, give it a watch.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
How's your Spring semester going so far for ya, chloe?

That John Wick trailer though is hype as fuck, though. If you haven't seen it yet, give it a watch.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Don't know how many trailers there have been for the new John Wick, but I've seen one. I haven't fully watched any of the other movies yet though. Need to, as I've only seen one or two scenes on YouTube.

Yay, after feeling down again and not wanting to do anything, I finally get a day where I'm willing, even after a crap day at work, got the ball rolling then bam, power outage. Getting stuff done? Here's a leakage, there goes your evening. I swear coincidences are out for me, fuck sake. XD

EDIT: All is well for now. Was the boiler and casing around a pipe, I don't know what it is exactly, but that was going all wrong. Forced the fuse to turn itself off, which was a good thing, otherwise even worse stuff would happen. Servicemen who were called out are coming back 5th Feb to fit in a new boiler and something else. Which gives me a deadline to sort out my room before then, as they'll need access to all radiators in the house. A good motivator. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Don't know how many trailers there have been for the new John Wick, but I've seen one. I haven't fully watched any of the other movies yet though. Need to, as I've only seen one or two scenes on YouTube.

Yay, after feeling down again and not wanting to do anything, I finally get a day where I'm willing, even after a crap day at work, got the ball rolling then bam, power outage. Getting stuff done? Here's a leakage, there goes your evening. I swear coincidences are out for me, fuck sake. XD

EDIT: All is well for now. Was the boiler and casing around a pipe, I don't know what it is exactly, but that was going all wrong. Forced the fuse to turn itself off, which was a good thing, otherwise even worse stuff would happen. Servicemen who were called out are coming back 5th Feb to fit in a new boiler and something else. Which gives me a deadline to sort out my room before then, as they'll need access to all radiators in the house. A good motivator. XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Do it, EL, DO IT!

That was a voice in my head today but I just could not get it together. Wasn't helped that a missed a full dose of my morning medicines yesterday so I was feeling withdrawal symptoms all day today as a result. I felt like I wasted so much of today. This happened multiple times today:
[Image: Dx2_3lZWoAAbhpS.jpg]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Do it, EL, DO IT!

That was a voice in my head today but I just could not get it together. Wasn't helped that a missed a full dose of my morning medicines yesterday so I was feeling withdrawal symptoms all day today as a result. I felt like I wasted so much of today. This happened multiple times today:
[Image: Dx2_3lZWoAAbhpS.jpg]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Hey, I know I usually don't come in here that often.. But I wanted to say that my great aunt passed away recently. Her funeral is tomorrow around 1pm & it's about 2 hours away, where it's being held. She lived a good long life, she lived until she was 93, so the way I see it she was 7 years from hitting 100. But, I'm going to miss her a lot, she was my favorite aunt. I loved her very dearly.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Hey, I know I usually don't come in here that often.. But I wanted to say that my great aunt passed away recently. Her funeral is tomorrow around 1pm & it's about 2 hours away, where it's being held. She lived a good long life, she lived until she was 93, so the way I see it she was 7 years from hitting 100. But, I'm going to miss her a lot, she was my favorite aunt. I loved her very dearly.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Aww, I'm sorry for your loss, queen.  Even when they're old, it still sucks seeing them pass. Some part of your brain would always like to believe theyll always be around, regardless of reality. Hope you take care of yourself this weekend, and never forget those precious memories you had together Smile

Despite my head feeling funny from my lack of meds (insurance bullshit, temporary), I managed to get done a lot of chores today. Shopping, laundry, dishes, vacuuming... all before Super Bowl tonight. Anyone watching or other Sunday night plans in store?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Aww, I'm sorry for your loss, queen.  Even when they're old, it still sucks seeing them pass. Some part of your brain would always like to believe theyll always be around, regardless of reality. Hope you take care of yourself this weekend, and never forget those precious memories you had together Smile

Despite my head feeling funny from my lack of meds (insurance bullshit, temporary), I managed to get done a lot of chores today. Shopping, laundry, dishes, vacuuming... all before Super Bowl tonight. Anyone watching or other Sunday night plans in store?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I was curious of her age but I didn't want to pry, especially with what happened. I said my piece on TCH so I won't repeat it. It's nice to see she got to live a long life and even though passing away becomes expected for that age, it still sucks when it happens. Sad

Had a biology exam just now that I finished with quickly so I get to go home two hours earlier. Grin

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I was curious of her age but I didn't want to pry, especially with what happened. I said my piece on TCH so I won't repeat it. It's nice to see she got to live a long life and even though passing away becomes expected for that age, it still sucks when it happens. Sad

Had a biology exam just now that I finished with quickly so I get to go home two hours earlier. Grin
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Wow, 93. Quite a grand age that. I suppose anyone making it to their 90's are quite lucky they had a long life. Sorry for your loss, Queen.

I have time off work now, other than today as I agreed to overtime while the new boiler is fitted and such. Going to try and better myself the next few days. Have been doing things I can post about in different topics, so I'll do that.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Wow, 93. Quite a grand age that. I suppose anyone making it to their 90's are quite lucky they had a long life. Sorry for your loss, Queen.

I have time off work now, other than today as I agreed to overtime while the new boiler is fitted and such. Going to try and better myself the next few days. Have been doing things I can post about in different topics, so I'll do that.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I went to my first concert in America last night to go see Shira's boss playing the first night of his 2019 tour. I haven't really listened to much of his music so a lot of the stuff was entirely new for me, but it sounded great and it was a fun show so I feel like I got to appreciate and enjoy it as well as everyone else present who were all actually fans of the guy. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I went to my first concert in America last night to go see Shira's boss playing the first night of his 2019 tour. I haven't really listened to much of his music so a lot of the stuff was entirely new for me, but it sounded great and it was a fun show so I feel like I got to appreciate and enjoy it as well as everyone else present who were all actually fans of the guy. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Agh, I need to sit down and listen to his music. Noticed his albums when browsing in music stores, and keep thinking to myself I need to do so, but haven't yet. I believe I've listened to one song, but that was some time ago now and can't remember what I heard. XD

My cat went to the vets today while I was at work (my sister, mum and dad took her). She's deaf which doesn't come as a shock to us as we already suspected that was the case, but good to know properly. She needs to be kept inside, only allowed in our back garden with the cat opening in the gate blocked, or outside the gate but with supervision now.

Ooh, how is Mars, Moony/Shira?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Agh, I need to sit down and listen to his music. Noticed his albums when browsing in music stores, and keep thinking to myself I need to do so, but haven't yet. I believe I've listened to one song, but that was some time ago now and can't remember what I heard. XD

My cat went to the vets today while I was at work (my sister, mum and dad took her). She's deaf which doesn't come as a shock to us as we already suspected that was the case, but good to know properly. She needs to be kept inside, only allowed in our back garden with the cat opening in the gate blocked, or outside the gate but with supervision now.

Ooh, how is Mars, Moony/Shira?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Mars is fine. Spends his days inside since we don't let him out, as you know, and just exists as cat.

Deaf isn't the worst thing that could happen (much better than being blind if you ask me) although how did your cat get deaf in the first place? It doesn't seem like something that would just happen by itself.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Mars is fine. Spends his days inside since we don't let him out, as you know, and just exists as cat.

Deaf isn't the worst thing that could happen (much better than being blind if you ask me) although how did your cat get deaf in the first place? It doesn't seem like something that would just happen by itself.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Being a cat is fine then. =3

Yeah, probably is the least worse condition she could get first. I'm just dreading blindness on top, or whatever else could come next. We don't actually know what could have caused it. She's inside most of the time, and our house isn't noisy. Perhaps hiding indoors when work was happening like drilling and banging from hammers had affected her ears overtime. Don't think it was the recent boiler work we've had, as we were thinking she was deaf way before then. Sister noticed signs in possibly mid-late 2018, although not much work last year at all.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Being a cat is fine then. =3

Yeah, probably is the least worse condition she could get first. I'm just dreading blindness on top, or whatever else could come next. We don't actually know what could have caused it. She's inside most of the time, and our house isn't noisy. Perhaps hiding indoors when work was happening like drilling and banging from hammers had affected her ears overtime. Don't think it was the recent boiler work we've had, as we were thinking she was deaf way before then. Sister noticed signs in possibly mid-late 2018, although not much work last year at all.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yippee, somehow someone got my bank card details in South Carolina and decided to try and buy some gas, then someone in Orangeburg tried to purchase a Bojangles meal too. So now my card got shut down for fraud and I have to wait for a new card. Fantastic. Rolleyes

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yippee, somehow someone got my bank card details in South Carolina and decided to try and buy some gas, then someone in Orangeburg tried to purchase a Bojangles meal too. So now my card got shut down for fraud and I have to wait for a new card. Fantastic. Rolleyes
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Feb 18th, 2019, 07:23 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

If you ever want them, I can send you a few CDs in the mail that we got in storage here. Otherwise, I can recommend "Blues of Desperation", "Redemption" and "Slow Train" as songs of his to get a feel for him on.  Smile [/sellout]

Sorry about that Moony, but welcome to the age where people steal your shit. I still hate the time at NYCC where my Crunchyroll account was compromised and was paying for Premium with someone else's credentials Errm Or even Spotify, when I had 3 leeches get onto my family plan (with Moony, my mom and myself) and mooch off my premium subscription. Caught them listening while I was listening one time. Pricks.  Hmph
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Feb 18th, 2019, 07:23 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

If you ever want them, I can send you a few CDs in the mail that we got in storage here. Otherwise, I can recommend "Blues of Desperation", "Redemption" and "Slow Train" as songs of his to get a feel for him on.  Smile [/sellout]

Sorry about that Moony, but welcome to the age where people steal your shit. I still hate the time at NYCC where my Crunchyroll account was compromised and was paying for Premium with someone else's credentials Errm Or even Spotify, when I had 3 leeches get onto my family plan (with Moony, my mom and myself) and mooch off my premium subscription. Caught them listening while I was listening one time. Pricks.  Hmph

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 239 43,440 9 hours ago
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  The Movie Thread Moonface 88 21,520 Yesterday, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Universal Gaming Marketplace Moonface 87 62,128 Mar 10th, 2024, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  General Anime/Manga Chat Karo 121 49,029 Mar 2nd, 2024, 09:15 PM
  The Food & Drink Thread Moonface 100 41,695 Mar 24th, 2023, 08:45 PM