Universal Chat Thread
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
So, who else has seen that abomination of a design for Sonic The Hedgehog for his new live action movie?

I'm shocked that Sega (or anyone for that matter) thinks this is a good design and that it won't cause the movie to flop entirely. I don't even want to think about what the other characters are going to look like. My biggest gripe is the head and the eyes. It just doesn't look right. It's like they took inspiration from this but got someone with half the talent to redraw it.

Still, I guess it'll stop Sonic 06 from being considered the worst thing that ever happened to Sonic. Whistle
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
So, who else has seen that abomination of a design for Sonic The Hedgehog for his new live action movie?

I'm shocked that Sega (or anyone for that matter) thinks this is a good design and that it won't cause the movie to flop entirely. I don't even want to think about what the other characters are going to look like. My biggest gripe is the head and the eyes. It just doesn't look right. It's like they took inspiration from this but got someone with half the talent to redraw it.

Still, I guess it'll stop Sonic 06 from being considered the worst thing that ever happened to Sonic. Whistle
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
He looks awful. Such an abomination indeed. Someone made an improvement like this for his design, why didn't they go with a similar look to that, what we'd be familiar with? Ugh. What on Earth were they thinking? D= I suppose the video game look would be too cartoony. Eh, million times better though.

@Moony about earlier: Was it only bank details and not money they got to? Still, a crap thing to happen.

@Shira: Will check those songs out from him then.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
He looks awful. Such an abomination indeed. Someone made an improvement like this for his design, why didn't they go with a similar look to that, what we'd be familiar with? Ugh. What on Earth were they thinking? D= I suppose the video game look would be too cartoony. Eh, million times better though.

@Moony about earlier: Was it only bank details and not money they got to? Still, a crap thing to happen.

@Shira: Will check those songs out from him then.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
They tried to take money but my bank blocked the charges, then alerted me about the purchase attempts. However, the bastard did get to eat a meal on my behalf since the restaurant took the payment but then had it taken off by my bank. So they did manage to get something out of it. <,<

Went to Orlando this weekend to see One OK Rock playing, with guests Stand Atlantic and Waterparks. Superb concert and all three of them were brilliant. I'd never heard of the guest acts before but I'm starting to check them out after their performances. Grin
Also went to Disney to visit Epcot again and very briefly checked out Hollywood Studios. Toy Story Land is really well done, and from what I could see it looks like the Star Wars land being constructed is going to be insane when it's done. Gasp

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
They tried to take money but my bank blocked the charges, then alerted me about the purchase attempts. However, the bastard did get to eat a meal on my behalf since the restaurant took the payment but then had it taken off by my bank. So they did manage to get something out of it. <,<

Went to Orlando this weekend to see One OK Rock playing, with guests Stand Atlantic and Waterparks. Superb concert and all three of them were brilliant. I'd never heard of the guest acts before but I'm starting to check them out after their performances. Grin
Also went to Disney to visit Epcot again and very briefly checked out Hollywood Studios. Toy Story Land is really well done, and from what I could see it looks like the Star Wars land being constructed is going to be insane when it's done. Gasp
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Oh so I'm actually pretty late to the whole Sonic thing I actually saw it earlier because sometimes I lurk offline and don't post....but be sure I'm always watching. >.> The new Sonic the design is pretty ugly, but I'm hoping he'll look better in the actual movie if not...they might want to redesign him before going any further. :thinking:

That sucks about getting your account hacked and oddly enough Moony I am actually at Disney for the weekend this week! I'm on spring break right now and I've been enjoying Disney. :O Epcots honestly pretty cool, but I love Magic Kingdom the best and Hollywood Studio is very nice, but sadly we aren't going there this weekend so I'll have to see that some other time.
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Oh so I'm actually pretty late to the whole Sonic thing I actually saw it earlier because sometimes I lurk offline and don't post....but be sure I'm always watching. >.> The new Sonic the design is pretty ugly, but I'm hoping he'll look better in the actual movie if not...they might want to redesign him before going any further. :thinking:

That sucks about getting your account hacked and oddly enough Moony I am actually at Disney for the weekend this week! I'm on spring break right now and I've been enjoying Disney. :O Epcots honestly pretty cool, but I love Magic Kingdom the best and Hollywood Studio is very nice, but sadly we aren't going there this weekend so I'll have to see that some other time.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 18th, 2019, 03:52 AM)Yuri Wrote:
Darn, if only our weekends had aligned we could've tried to meet up.

My beef with Epcot is it feels old in a bad way. For something that from what I can tell is aiming to show the world of the future, everything has a 90's aesthetic to it. I just don't know what that park is trying to be outside of a hosting ground for festivals and the world showcase because they can't put them anywhere else. Errm

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 18th, 2019, 03:52 AM)Yuri Wrote:
Darn, if only our weekends had aligned we could've tried to meet up.

My beef with Epcot is it feels old in a bad way. For something that from what I can tell is aiming to show the world of the future, everything has a 90's aesthetic to it. I just don't know what that park is trying to be outside of a hosting ground for festivals and the world showcase because they can't put them anywhere else. Errm
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
It's amazingly dumb how things like that can work out. XD

Honestly you can notice a few dated things even in the magic kingdom to name one attraction in particular "The Carosel of Progress" the future part has mentions of car phones. As for epicot I'd love to see spaceships earth to be changed or Figament to be updated. The best part of epicot is the world's showcase. I'd love to see them add more to actually epicot tbh or more world showcase rides.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
It's amazingly dumb how things like that can work out. XD

Honestly you can notice a few dated things even in the magic kingdom to name one attraction in particular "The Carosel of Progress" the future part has mentions of car phones. As for epicot I'd love to see spaceships earth to be changed or Figament to be updated. The best part of epicot is the world's showcase. I'd love to see them add more to actually epicot tbh or more world showcase rides.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
You leave Figment alone. Glare

Magic Kingdom has outdated things but the park itself doesn't feel like it. I could look past Epcot looking that way if it had a decent number of rides that were good. It's lacking terribly on that front compared to the other parks.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
You leave Figment alone. Glare

Magic Kingdom has outdated things but the park itself doesn't feel like it. I could look past Epcot looking that way if it had a decent number of rides that were good. It's lacking terribly on that front compared to the other parks.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah Epicot doesn't really have much in terms of rides. It's still a decent park just lacking in the rides. It's a bit reason why I prefer Magic Kingdom.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah Epicot doesn't really have much in terms of rides. It's still a decent park just lacking in the rides. It's a bit reason why I prefer Magic Kingdom.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
If I were to rank the four parks for WDW, I'd go Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom/Hollywood Studios (I've not gone on every ride in these parks to pick who goes 2nd and 3rd properly), then Epcot. I certainly wouldn't visit Epcot more than once if I didn't have an annual pass. There's not enough to justify paying for a ticket to enter it compared to the other parks.

Same applies to anyone wondering if it's worth going to WDW instead of Disneyland Paris. There is nothing in WDW Magic Kingdom to warrant the flight and prices over just going to Paris. It has a few rides that Paris lacks, such as Splash Mountain, but Paris makes up for it by having PotC be more of a thrill ride than the WDW version. Unless you have the money to burn and you're curious, I wouldn't ever recommend a US resident going all the way to Disneyland Paris and spending more money for roughly the same experience.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
If I were to rank the four parks for WDW, I'd go Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom/Hollywood Studios (I've not gone on every ride in these parks to pick who goes 2nd and 3rd properly), then Epcot. I certainly wouldn't visit Epcot more than once if I didn't have an annual pass. There's not enough to justify paying for a ticket to enter it compared to the other parks.

Same applies to anyone wondering if it's worth going to WDW instead of Disneyland Paris. There is nothing in WDW Magic Kingdom to warrant the flight and prices over just going to Paris. It has a few rides that Paris lacks, such as Splash Mountain, but Paris makes up for it by having PotC be more of a thrill ride than the WDW version. Unless you have the money to burn and you're curious, I wouldn't ever recommend a US resident going all the way to Disneyland Paris and spending more money for roughly the same experience.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
see I haven't been to Animal Kingdom since I was little my family never really liked it so I haven't went there for a long time and I can barely even remember it.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
see I haven't been to Animal Kingdom since I was little my family never really liked it so I haven't went there for a long time and I can barely even remember it.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Yo Animal Kingdom is DOPEEE. We should plan for a trip the next time you have time to go down to Orlando!

PAX East is next week and I'm getting kind of excited now. Wondering what kinds of amazing things we'll see that haven't been shown/announced before! Grin
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Yo Animal Kingdom is DOPEEE. We should plan for a trip the next time you have time to go down to Orlando!

PAX East is next week and I'm getting kind of excited now. Wondering what kinds of amazing things we'll see that haven't been shown/announced before! Grin
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm excited about Pax East to hear about the new FFXIV news. Smile As for what else I'm not really sure what to expect? I kinda don't think Nintendo will do anything do we have any word if they'll be revealing anything? I think they normally don't until E3 or random Nintendo directs.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm excited about Pax East to hear about the new FFXIV news. Smile As for what else I'm not really sure what to expect? I kinda don't think Nintendo will do anything do we have any word if they'll be revealing anything? I think they normally don't until E3 or random Nintendo directs.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I expect Nintendo will just have demos of games that'll be coming out in future, if they bring anything unreleased to the event at all. I doubt they'll announce anything super huge since that tends to be for their Directs nowadays.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I expect Nintendo will just have demos of games that'll be coming out in future, if they bring anything unreleased to the event at all. I doubt they'll announce anything super huge since that tends to be for their Directs nowadays.
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
So its been a while since I posted,

I got a job (that I don't really like) its work at home, so I needed to make my self an office.

[Image: wrtSurz.png]

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
So its been a while since I posted,

I got a job (that I don't really like) its work at home, so I needed to make my self an office.

[Image: wrtSurz.png]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Your set up seems to be made up of many tiny little laptops and monitors, but it looks like a nice set up none the less.

I'm sorry to hear that you don't like your new job keep your eyes peeled for something different if you can!

Today my tooth has been officially root canal'd so their nothing left but to crown it.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Your set up seems to be made up of many tiny little laptops and monitors, but it looks like a nice set up none the less.

I'm sorry to hear that you don't like your new job keep your eyes peeled for something different if you can!

Today my tooth has been officially root canal'd so their nothing left but to crown it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 239 43,460 Today, 03:28 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  The Movie Thread Moonface 88 21,524 Yesterday, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Universal Gaming Marketplace Moonface 87 62,161 Mar 10th, 2024, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  General Anime/Manga Chat Karo 121 49,035 Mar 2nd, 2024, 09:15 PM
  The Food & Drink Thread Moonface 100 41,696 Mar 24th, 2023, 08:45 PM