Yoshi is my son
Moderators
Currently Playing
Yoshi's Crafted World | Enter The Gungeon
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
XP: 491
Horizon Zero Dawn Mario Kart Pokémon 
The cookout was fun! It's unfortunate the moment it ended it decided to downpour like nuts. It was a good time otherwise. Smile

I actually keep forgetting it's Father's Day. Anyone do anything special with them?
[Image: z1x0gCB.jpg]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Yoshi is my son
Currently Playing
Yoshi's Crafted World | Enter The Gungeon
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
XP: 491
The cookout was fun! It's unfortunate the moment it ended it decided to downpour like nuts. It was a good time otherwise. Smile

I actually keep forgetting it's Father's Day. Anyone do anything special with them?
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time cricket, full-time gamer
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
XP: 858
Dark Souls Final Fantasy Super Smash Bros. 
I went out for lunch with most of my family. As Wedge says in Rogue Squadron: "Food was good, but the service was lousy." I also nearly threw up from eating too much. Whoops!
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time cricket, full-time gamer
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
XP: 858
I went out for lunch with most of my family. As Wedge says in Rogue Squadron: "Food was good, but the service was lousy." I also nearly threw up from eating too much. Whoops!
Kazan X. Lemuris Online
Newcomer
XP: 159
Mario Kart Doom Pokémon 
I had to work unfortunately, so I had to drop by my parents' house with a card and gift, then dash off.
Kazan X. Lemuris Online
Newcomer
XP: 159
I had to work unfortunately, so I had to drop by my parents' house with a card and gift, then dash off.
Dragon Lord Offline
Lv.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Resonance of Fate | Rabi-Ribi | Octopath Traveler | Azur Lane | Star Ocean: Anamnesis
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, Vita
XP: 399
Hastune Miku Hastune Miku Hastune Miku 
I spent Father's Day playing video games and then working. Not having a relationship with my father for 10+ years makes it just an ordinary day for me.

Though tbh, even if I had a relationship with him, I probably would have just called him quickly to say happy Father's Day and then went back to spending the day playing video games.
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
Lv.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Resonance of Fate | Rabi-Ribi | Octopath Traveler | Azur Lane | Star Ocean: Anamnesis
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, Vita
XP: 399
I spent Father's Day playing video games and then working. Not having a relationship with my father for 10+ years makes it just an ordinary day for me.

Though tbh, even if I had a relationship with him, I probably would have just called him quickly to say happy Father's Day and then went back to spending the day playing video games.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Octopath Traveler | SSBU | MK8 Deluxe
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
XP: 653
Uncharted Rayman Tekken 
(Jun 14th, 2019, 11:01 PM)Moonface Wrote:
It had better be a monster truck. Glare 
Nah man, a bendy bus. *shot*

I mean, yeah of course. XD Indeed there was one there, the Red Dragon Monster Ride Truck. Took photos and a video of it, but didn't actually ride on it. The area it was driving about in had a number of crushed and damaged cars for the truck to go over. I wonder if at the start of the weekend they were mostly undamaged at least, and got to see the truck actually destroying them. As I wanted to watch carnage and there wasn't any, I wasn't interested in riding on the back. LOL 

Had an alright day on Sunday. The event was on held both weekend days and until 4PM Sunday, but were were there for only 3 hours. Was called a MotorFest instead of a show, I put the wrong thing. Even knowing that, I was expecting a bit more out of it. Were stalls, attractions for mainly kids to go on, a small dirt bike course, main area where show cars showed off their...cars, plus having activities for kids and a few stunts for professionals in that bit, another stunt area (small enclosure), ride on the back of a motorbike, in a helicopter, and the Monster Ride Truck. Oh, and another area for show cars (before they went to the main area) and club cars for people to look at.

Of course on the map they gave us advertised a more eventful upcoming show, but oh well. Was still good to spend with my Dad and sister at least.

At least your cookout, Moony and Shira, ended up raining at the end and not during.
[Image: Hazamasig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Octopath Traveler | SSBU | MK8 Deluxe
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
XP: 653
(Jun 14th, 2019, 11:01 PM)Moonface Wrote:
It had better be a monster truck. Glare 
Nah man, a bendy bus. *shot*

I mean, yeah of course. XD Indeed there was one there, the Red Dragon Monster Ride Truck. Took photos and a video of it, but didn't actually ride on it. The area it was driving about in had a number of crushed and damaged cars for the truck to go over. I wonder if at the start of the weekend they were mostly undamaged at least, and got to see the truck actually destroying them. As I wanted to watch carnage and there wasn't any, I wasn't interested in riding on the back. LOL 

Had an alright day on Sunday. The event was on held both weekend days and until 4PM Sunday, but were were there for only 3 hours. Was called a MotorFest instead of a show, I put the wrong thing. Even knowing that, I was expecting a bit more out of it. Were stalls, attractions for mainly kids to go on, a small dirt bike course, main area where show cars showed off their...cars, plus having activities for kids and a few stunts for professionals in that bit, another stunt area (small enclosure), ride on the back of a motorbike, in a helicopter, and the Monster Ride Truck. Oh, and another area for show cars (before they went to the main area) and club cars for people to look at.

Of course on the map they gave us advertised a more eventful upcoming show, but oh well. Was still good to spend with my Dad and sister at least.

At least your cookout, Moony and Shira, ended up raining at the end and not during.
Moonface Offline
Am I a cute pussy? OuO
Administrators
Currently Playing
Minecraft (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 1,157
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
I didn't do anything for Father's Day, simply because my dad isn't in the country I'm in and even then, I've never done much on that day anyway. My parents don't care much for the Mother's/Father's Day stuff. The most we'd do is just order a chinese takeout. ROFL

@EL: Ooh, I've never seen a monster truck you could ride on the back of before. I wonder how dangerous it would be to allow people to ride in the back strapped in tightly with a safety cage around them and take the truck out over the crushed cars? That sounds like a great thing to do for such a ride, but probably too dodgy for anyone to want to even consider offering it. XD

I really need to start booking driving lessons. I've been meaning to for weeks now and every time I intend to do it I completely forget about it! >.<
[Image: CTR-Sig.png]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Am I a cute pussy? OuO
Currently Playing
Minecraft (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 1,157
I didn't do anything for Father's Day, simply because my dad isn't in the country I'm in and even then, I've never done much on that day anyway. My parents don't care much for the Mother's/Father's Day stuff. The most we'd do is just order a chinese takeout. ROFL

@EL: Ooh, I've never seen a monster truck you could ride on the back of before. I wonder how dangerous it would be to allow people to ride in the back strapped in tightly with a safety cage around them and take the truck out over the crushed cars? That sounds like a great thing to do for such a ride, but probably too dodgy for anyone to want to even consider offering it. XD

I really need to start booking driving lessons. I've been meaning to for weeks now and every time I intend to do it I completely forget about it! >.<

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Food & Drink Thread Moonface 0 4 Yesterday, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  General Anime/Manga Chat Yuri 28 3,534 May 7th, 2019, 05:01 AM
Last Post: Monocle