Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
@Moonface : Really sucks that. I suppose it's more of a risk out there in warmer weather and wearing shorts. Did hear from your mother your cat was watching/getting riled up from another cat and caught you in the leg when you got close, or something like that. Luckily anytime I've been scratched it's been mostly my hands (a bit on my face, arms and chest). Hope it's over now for you.

@Maniakkid25 : Good to hear from you. Do those first graders charge at you for hugs? XD
Forgot about that new Digimon. Unless there's another new one by now, or is that the most recent? I need to get watching things, but I just don't. What the heck am I even in progress with anime-wise? I don't even know.
Secret project? I can be patient.

Kinda wasted today. Even being a day off I should've done something with it....bah. Tomorrow then. Cue nothing probably.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
@Moonface : Really sucks that. I suppose it's more of a risk out there in warmer weather and wearing shorts. Did hear from your mother your cat was watching/getting riled up from another cat and caught you in the leg when you got close, or something like that. Luckily anytime I've been scratched it's been mostly my hands (a bit on my face, arms and chest). Hope it's over now for you.

@Maniakkid25 : Good to hear from you. Do those first graders charge at you for hugs? XD
Forgot about that new Digimon. Unless there's another new one by now, or is that the most recent? I need to get watching things, but I just don't. What the heck am I even in progress with anime-wise? I don't even know.
Secret project? I can be patient.

Kinda wasted today. Even being a day off I should've done something with it....bah. Tomorrow then. Cue nothing probably.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Yeah, Digimon Universe App Monsters dropped, like, a month ago or so on Crunchyroll. Seriously, the first episode was really good, and I wanna watch more, but...I have Data Squad to watch first. I've been trying to watch an episode every night I run the machine at Publix, and failing even that much. You'd think it'd be easy, given a 22 minute show and a 45 minute job, but no. It's so cringe. I'm stuck on Episode 14 right now, where Keenan is introduced, and it was about the point that I saw Keenan punch Marcus in the face that I said "maybe it's me". Turns out that no, Data Squad is just that hard to watch. I actually have more to say about it, but I don't wanna go into a 9 paragraph rant about it.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Yeah, Digimon Universe App Monsters dropped, like, a month ago or so on Crunchyroll. Seriously, the first episode was really good, and I wanna watch more, but...I have Data Squad to watch first. I've been trying to watch an episode every night I run the machine at Publix, and failing even that much. You'd think it'd be easy, given a 22 minute show and a 45 minute job, but no. It's so cringe. I'm stuck on Episode 14 right now, where Keenan is introduced, and it was about the point that I saw Keenan punch Marcus in the face that I said "maybe it's me". Turns out that no, Data Squad is just that hard to watch. I actually have more to say about it, but I don't wanna go into a 9 paragraph rant about it.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Thanks so much for the concern over my dad. He's doing fine, he's been out of hospital for a while now, but his leg was swollen due to the infection. It's gone down a lot since he was in. Which I feel means his recovery is doing well.

I hope that Moony is doing alright with his recovery; as well.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Thanks so much for the concern over my dad. He's doing fine, he's been out of hospital for a while now, but his leg was swollen due to the infection. It's gone down a lot since he was in. Which I feel means his recovery is doing well.

I hope that Moony is doing alright with his recovery; as well.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Yeah, my leg is better now. I'm glad since I didn't want that bothering me at all for my birthday, which would've sucked. D=
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Yeah, my leg is better now. I'm glad since I didn't want that bothering me at all for my birthday, which would've sucked. D=
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Oh, so I forgot to mention this in my return, but my sister is getting married in 2021. The ceremony is gonna be in New York, so that'll be fun when I get dragged along for it. But, her fiancée seems like a nice girl from the admittedly limited exposure I've had with her. So, yeah, I'll be dragged to that ceremony when it finally comes. I mean, I suppose I'm happy for her, but I can't honestly bring myself to give a f***; who she marries and stuff is her business, and there's no need for me to stick my nose in it. Still, long and happy life and all that.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Oh, so I forgot to mention this in my return, but my sister is getting married in 2021. The ceremony is gonna be in New York, so that'll be fun when I get dragged along for it. But, her fiancée seems like a nice girl from the admittedly limited exposure I've had with her. So, yeah, I'll be dragged to that ceremony when it finally comes. I mean, I suppose I'm happy for her, but I can't honestly bring myself to give a f***; who she marries and stuff is her business, and there's no need for me to stick my nose in it. Still, long and happy life and all that.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Grin

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Grin
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Ni No Kuni: WotWW HD [PS4]
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163
Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Grin
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Ni No Kuni: WotWW HD [PS4]
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163 Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Grin
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
I know it's late: but Happy gobble gobble one & all. Been busy with the fam on bith sides. >_<
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
I know it's late: but Happy gobble gobble one & all. Been busy with the fam on bith sides. >_<
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Nov 30th, 2019, 11:05 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
Same, but only with busyness. I only have Shira's side of the family to deal with since my family is a) not in the US and b) British and therefore do not celebrate Thanksgiving anyway. We just got busy because we also hosted a friendsgiving yesterday that finished up about 4 hours ago. XD

I look forward to next week when my finals are done and I can get my free time back to spend it on everything I want to do rather than the odd thing here and there.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Nov 30th, 2019, 11:05 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
Same, but only with busyness. I only have Shira's side of the family to deal with since my family is a) not in the US and b) British and therefore do not celebrate Thanksgiving anyway. We just got busy because we also hosted a friendsgiving yesterday that finished up about 4 hours ago. XD

I look forward to next week when my finals are done and I can get my free time back to spend it on everything I want to do rather than the odd thing here and there.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Same, though for me, I want my end-of-year week off that we're entitled to. So much I want to get done but also so much I want to just relax to. It's just been one of those "Go! Go! Go!" years, where any moment of respite I have is spent trying to catch up on myself, then everything gets neglected.

Also glad to hear everyone had a good time over the holidays! And glad to hear of your sister's engagement, Maniak, congrats to her and her soon-to-be wife! Well, you're at least versed a little in weddings since you've been to ours, shouldn't be that bad Tongue
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Same, though for me, I want my end-of-year week off that we're entitled to. So much I want to get done but also so much I want to just relax to. It's just been one of those "Go! Go! Go!" years, where any moment of respite I have is spent trying to catch up on myself, then everything gets neglected.

Also glad to hear everyone had a good time over the holidays! And glad to hear of your sister's engagement, Maniak, congrats to her and her soon-to-be wife! Well, you're at least versed a little in weddings since you've been to ours, shouldn't be that bad Tongue
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
I've been having a moment of revelation into just how long I've been a weirdo recently. So, for those who missed that one time I posted my heart out (before I deleted it) or just don't really know me, I'm into TF -- Transformation -- and almost all the various subgenres therein. ...VERY into it. And while I have since..."diversified", TF was how I got my dive into the darker side of places like DeviantArt. And I've suddenly realized that I've been lurking in that community for 15 YEARS now! JESUS CHRIST, how did this happen?! I can't even remember how I found this crap; I just remember I stumbled on a site, and just haven't been the same, since.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
I've been having a moment of revelation into just how long I've been a weirdo recently. So, for those who missed that one time I posted my heart out (before I deleted it) or just don't really know me, I'm into TF -- Transformation -- and almost all the various subgenres therein. ...VERY into it. And while I have since..."diversified", TF was how I got my dive into the darker side of places like DeviantArt. And I've suddenly realized that I've been lurking in that community for 15 YEARS now! JESUS CHRIST, how did this happen?! I can't even remember how I found this crap; I just remember I stumbled on a site, and just haven't been the same, since.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Eh, if you enjoy it Maniak then keep doing you. I have no idea what that stuff specifically is (and it's probably a good idea on my part to not go seeking answers from Google) but eh, everyone has something weird about them. As long as it doesn't hurt anyone and you enjoy it, it doesn't matter what people are into if you ask me. Wink

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Eh, if you enjoy it Maniak then keep doing you. I have no idea what that stuff specifically is (and it's probably a good idea on my part to not go seeking answers from Google) but eh, everyone has something weird about them. As long as it doesn't hurt anyone and you enjoy it, it doesn't matter what people are into if you ask me. Wink
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
A good manga to read is Ranma 1/2. It represents different types of transformation from: boy to girl, to man to pig & more.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
A good manga to read is Ranma 1/2. It represents different types of transformation from: boy to girl, to man to pig & more.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
@Moonface Honestly, Google won't get you much headway. "Transformation", "TF" and all of its variants are so common that just searching that on Google will get you lots of different things. Searching it on DeviantArt, however...that, you'll regret. Trust me; I know from experience. (Actually, considering DeviantArt's ban on explicit content, you won't get the worst of it, but still!)

@queenzelda Oh, believe me, I'm MORE than familiar with Ranma 1/2, though I am greatly amused by its recommendation. But yeah, that series gets bandied about a lot in the community, especially as a catalyst into joining, and ESPECIALLY among the Gender Transformation crowd (A crowd that, given my favorite rule of the Internet, most definitely includes me). I could go on, but that could end up with me going into very explicit details, so I'll just link to this comic without context, and leave it at that! (The comic is PG, so nobody freak out)
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
@Moonface Honestly, Google won't get you much headway. "Transformation", "TF" and all of its variants are so common that just searching that on Google will get you lots of different things. Searching it on DeviantArt, however...that, you'll regret. Trust me; I know from experience. (Actually, considering DeviantArt's ban on explicit content, you won't get the worst of it, but still!)

@queenzelda Oh, believe me, I'm MORE than familiar with Ranma 1/2, though I am greatly amused by its recommendation. But yeah, that series gets bandied about a lot in the community, especially as a catalyst into joining, and ESPECIALLY among the Gender Transformation crowd (A crowd that, given my favorite rule of the Internet, most definitely includes me). I could go on, but that could end up with me going into very explicit details, so I'll just link to this comic without context, and leave it at that! (The comic is PG, so nobody freak out)
Animemoongirl Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
Gamecube
XP: 104
Hello Lovely people! I hope you all have a pleasant weekend!
Animemoongirl Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
Gamecube
XP: 104
Hello Lovely people! I hope you all have a pleasant weekend!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 239 43,440 6 hours ago
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  The Movie Thread Moonface 88 21,520 Yesterday, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Universal Gaming Marketplace Moonface 87 62,128 Mar 10th, 2024, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  General Anime/Manga Chat Karo 121 49,029 Mar 2nd, 2024, 09:15 PM
  The Food & Drink Thread Moonface 100 41,695 Mar 24th, 2023, 08:45 PM