Weddings
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,150
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I doubt most people here have a huge interest in weddings (I'm having one in a week but my interest in them is still low) but I wanted to make this thread to see if anyone else had a cool idea for a wedding theme they would do or just one they thought of.

The wedding Shira and I are having is going to be Addams Family themed, but last week I thought of how amusing a wrestling themed wedding would be where the groom and bride get announced and walk to the altar doing a full entrance as if they were wrestlers making their way to the ring. I'd find it stupidly fun to sit there as someone says "And now, making her way to the altar..." and the bride comes out doing some wrestling style entrance down the aisle. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,150 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I doubt most people here have a huge interest in weddings (I'm having one in a week but my interest in them is still low) but I wanted to make this thread to see if anyone else had a cool idea for a wedding theme they would do or just one they thought of.

The wedding Shira and I are having is going to be Addams Family themed, but last week I thought of how amusing a wrestling themed wedding would be where the groom and bride get announced and walk to the altar doing a full entrance as if they were wrestlers making their way to the ring. I'd find it stupidly fun to sit there as someone says "And now, making her way to the altar..." and the bride comes out doing some wrestling style entrance down the aisle. XD
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728
Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
I had mine in March. I wouldn't say it was themed but it was EXPENSIVE. We got married in Central Park lol. if there was a theme, I'd say magical? I mean my wife wore a cape that looked very Elsa like. I wore gray and purple instead of black or white. I mean considering the permit from Central Park only allowed 20 people to attend and no electrical instruments, we were kind of limited lolol
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728 Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
I had mine in March. I wouldn't say it was themed but it was EXPENSIVE. We got married in Central Park lol. if there was a theme, I'd say magical? I mean my wife wore a cape that looked very Elsa like. I wore gray and purple instead of black or white. I mean considering the permit from Central Park only allowed 20 people to attend and no electrical instruments, we were kind of limited lolol
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I can imagine Central Park being nice for the scenery and photos. For things like entertainment and a reception it sounds rather limiting though.

I also like when people don't go for the typical colors for clothes. Mine will barely have any white if I recall correctly. The store I'm hiring my suit from hasn't been very easy to work with so I can't remember what the correct order is nor do I fully expect it to be done right first time. Rolleyes

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I can imagine Central Park being nice for the scenery and photos. For things like entertainment and a reception it sounds rather limiting though.

I also like when people don't go for the typical colors for clothes. Mine will barely have any white if I recall correctly. The store I'm hiring my suit from hasn't been very easy to work with so I can't remember what the correct order is nor do I fully expect it to be done right first time. Rolleyes
Nemomon Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Hollow Knight
Favourite Platform(s)
NES
XP: 2,285
Addams Family sounds pretty nice, but I'm not sure people here would appreciate that. Here we have pretty traditional weedings, first to the church, then to a hotel/restaurant to drink vodka, and rarely go to dance or smoke. Considering that a wedding is -in fact - just a yet another family gathering event during which they talk with each other, and most of times its elders gathering. I doubt they would appreciate a skeletons theme...

Anyway, have fun with Your own one! Wink
Nemomon Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Hollow Knight
Favourite Platform(s)
NES
XP: 2,285
Addams Family sounds pretty nice, but I'm not sure people here would appreciate that. Here we have pretty traditional weedings, first to the church, then to a hotel/restaurant to drink vodka, and rarely go to dance or smoke. Considering that a wedding is -in fact - just a yet another family gathering event during which they talk with each other, and most of times its elders gathering. I doubt they would appreciate a skeletons theme...

Anyway, have fun with Your own one! Wink
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
Quote: I thought of how amusing a wrestling themed wedding would be where the groom and bride get announced and walk to the altar doing a full entrance as if they were wrestlers making their way to the ring

Florida is getting to you man. You're turning in to Florida man Whistle

It needs to be 80s wrestling style with all the cheese in the acting and story arch. Complete with Gene Okerlund giving pre wedding interviews.

But if any of you thought that was interesting, wait until you see a Juggalo wedding...

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
Quote: I thought of how amusing a wrestling themed wedding would be where the groom and bride get announced and walk to the altar doing a full entrance as if they were wrestlers making their way to the ring

Florida is getting to you man. You're turning in to Florida man Whistle

It needs to be 80s wrestling style with all the cheese in the acting and story arch. Complete with Gene Okerlund giving pre wedding interviews.

But if any of you thought that was interesting, wait until you see a Juggalo wedding...
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
(Oct 8th, 2018, 03:58 AM)Moonface Wrote:
but last week I thought of how amusing a wrestling themed wedding would be where the groom and bride get announced and walk to the altar doing a full entrance as if they were wrestlers making their way to the ring. I'd find it stupidly fun to sit there as someone says "And now, making her way to the altar..." and the bride comes out doing some wrestling style entrance down the aisle. XD

Someone out there has probably done that before. There's a lot of... odd weddings that happen, and I can see there being some WWE fans out there that would have done this. 

I hate weddings. Any time I'm invited to one, I avoid it at all costs. I also do not plan on getting married, so I don't have to worry about having a wedding suck all of my money out of me. 

I hate any type of party in general, not just weddings. Though weddings are a little worse for me because then I'm expected to dress up, and I hate formal clothes. Especially tuxedos.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
(Oct 8th, 2018, 03:58 AM)Moonface Wrote:
but last week I thought of how amusing a wrestling themed wedding would be where the groom and bride get announced and walk to the altar doing a full entrance as if they were wrestlers making their way to the ring. I'd find it stupidly fun to sit there as someone says "And now, making her way to the altar..." and the bride comes out doing some wrestling style entrance down the aisle. XD

Someone out there has probably done that before. There's a lot of... odd weddings that happen, and I can see there being some WWE fans out there that would have done this. 

I hate weddings. Any time I'm invited to one, I avoid it at all costs. I also do not plan on getting married, so I don't have to worry about having a wedding suck all of my money out of me. 

I hate any type of party in general, not just weddings. Though weddings are a little worse for me because then I'm expected to dress up, and I hate formal clothes. Especially tuxedos.
Hotspot Offline
Does this avatar make me look fat?
Currently Playing
Overwatch, Legend of Zorldo: Breath of the Winds
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268
Mega Man Bioshock 
I'm not a fan of weddings, they're intentionally overpriced. But I also think they're boring, and plenty of people break up anyways. lol
If I were to get married, I'd just get eloped. 

Some of my posts are satire, so don't take me too seriously! : P
Hotspot Offline
Does this avatar make me look fat?
Currently Playing
Overwatch, Legend of Zorldo: Breath of the Winds
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268 Mega Man Bioshock 
I'm not a fan of weddings, they're intentionally overpriced. But I also think they're boring, and plenty of people break up anyways. lol
If I were to get married, I'd just get eloped. 

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I agree that weddings can be expensive just because it's a wedding. I think ours is under $10000 though so I think we did pretty well. Smile

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I agree that weddings can be expensive just because it's a wedding. I think ours is under $10000 though so I think we did pretty well. Smile
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
I hope you both have fun with your wedding Smile !

I've only actually been to one, and it was towards the end of last year. It was quite traditional: nothing fancy, really. Quite a nice occasion, though I will admit that it did drag on a bit, as these things often do.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 

I've only actually been to one, and it was towards the end of last year. It was quite traditional: nothing fancy, really. Quite a nice occasion, though I will admit that it did drag on a bit, as these things often do.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I don't see the point of having an extravagant wedding. More so when it's more fun to have a wedding at a local park, that way people with kids can let them play on swings & slides & that. But, I'm sure you guys had fun with your day. :3

I'd talk about my wedding day, but I won't. Tongue
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I don't see the point of having an extravagant wedding. More so when it's more fun to have a wedding at a local park, that way people with kids can let them play on swings & slides & that. But, I'm sure you guys had fun with your day. :3

I'd talk about my wedding day, but I won't. Tongue
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 14th, 2018, 09:07 PM)Kyng Wrote:
We did, thank you! ^_^
(Oct 15th, 2018, 10:21 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
I don't see the point of having an extravagant wedding. More so when it's more fun to have a wedding at a local park, that way people with kids can let them play on swings & slides & that.
Yeah, that and the money could go towards a first house or something that has far more use than a fancy wedding can have. Weddings are neat but if I had the choice between an expensive wedding or a house, I'd take the house. Especially since it'd also be an investment as I can sell it later. Can't do that with a wedding. Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 14th, 2018, 09:07 PM)Kyng Wrote:
We did, thank you! ^_^
(Oct 15th, 2018, 10:21 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
I don't see the point of having an extravagant wedding. More so when it's more fun to have a wedding at a local park, that way people with kids can let them play on swings & slides & that.
Yeah, that and the money could go towards a first house or something that has far more use than a fancy wedding can have. Weddings are neat but if I had the choice between an expensive wedding or a house, I'd take the house. Especially since it'd also be an investment as I can sell it later. Can't do that with a wedding. Tongue
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Outside of any TV/media showings in fictional series or real life, two Royal weddings I partly paid attention to, never had actual experience until being at Moony's and Shira's (which was a great first experience). Had low interest before, still kinda feel the same too. Don't like how unnecessarily expensive it can be and would aim to have mine not go so high in expense if I ever have one....unless it involves having a monster truck in some way. *shot*

Food seems a problem as I noticed from Moony's and Shira's, difficult to fit so many people's tastes, how much people are willing to eat, and what will be eaten. I mean, they did end up with a large box of sweets to take back. XD
Locations, themes and clothing, not sure about personally but I suppose ones that aren't a typical church, white dress, black suit are more fun to organise.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Outside of any TV/media showings in fictional series or real life, two Royal weddings I partly paid attention to, never had actual experience until being at Moony's and Shira's (which was a great first experience). Had low interest before, still kinda feel the same too. Don't like how unnecessarily expensive it can be and would aim to have mine not go so high in expense if I ever have one....unless it involves having a monster truck in some way. *shot*

Food seems a problem as I noticed from Moony's and Shira's, difficult to fit so many people's tastes, how much people are willing to eat, and what will be eaten. I mean, they did end up with a large box of sweets to take back. XD
Locations, themes and clothing, not sure about personally but I suppose ones that aren't a typical church, white dress, black suit are more fun to organise.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 22nd, 2018, 09:01 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
That was because Shira's mum purchased far too many sweets. $500 of candy for 50 guests was far too much and should've been a few hundred dollars less. It also didn't help a lot of people were unaware of that tables existence until after dinner, by which time people were either too full for candy or had no interest in getting up again just for that.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 22nd, 2018, 09:01 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
That was because Shira's mum purchased far too many sweets. $500 of candy for 50 guests was far too much and should've been a few hundred dollars less. It also didn't help a lot of people were unaware of that tables existence until after dinner, by which time people were either too full for candy or had no interest in getting up again just for that.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
(Oct 22nd, 2018, 09:10 PM)Moonface Wrote:
If she kept the candy, she could always give it out to Halloween trick or treater's. ;3 LOL
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
(Oct 22nd, 2018, 09:10 PM)Moonface Wrote:
If she kept the candy, she could always give it out to Halloween trick or treater's. ;3 LOL
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
The candy was kept but she lives in a 55+ community so no trick or treaters. Us having it is redundant too as we live in a gated community that has barely any kids.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
The candy was kept but she lives in a 55+ community so no trick or treaters. Us having it is redundant too as we live in a gated community that has barely any kids.