lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
If you still need to get rid of the candy there are quite a few programs you can donate the candy to for US deployed troops,
Or it seems the Ronald McDonald Houses might take them, and possibly Meals on Wheels.

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
If you still need to get rid of the candy there are quite a few programs you can donate the candy to for US deployed troops,
Or it seems the Ronald McDonald Houses might take them, and possibly Meals on Wheels.
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Legend of Zelda: OoT
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
XP: 308
I'd take the candy & go door to door giving it out to neighbors myself if I lived in smancypants gated community like that. Tongue

(Oct 24th, 2018, 04:11 AM)Moonface Wrote:
Us having it is redundant too as we live in a gated community that has barely any kids.
Not yet anyway. Whistle Wink XD
[Image: chloe-13.png]
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
I'd take the candy & go door to door giving it out to neighbors myself if I lived in smancypants gated community like that. Tongue

Us having it is redundant too as we live in a gated community that has barely any kids.
Not yet anyway. Whistle Wink XD
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Oct 24th, 2018, 04:54 PM)chloe Wrote:

Not yet anyway. Whistle Wink  XD

1) I'm sure they'd get fined by the HOA for something.
Stupid HOAs <_<

2) An army of Moonface spawns....*Shutters* Whistle

Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Oct 24th, 2018, 04:54 PM)chloe Wrote:

Not yet anyway. Whistle Wink  XD

1) I'm sure they'd get fined by the HOA for something.
Stupid HOAs <_<

2) An army of Moonface spawns....*Shutters* Whistle
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
I'm sure there are other young couples there who've yet to have kids too. (; I hope I'll get married one day & if I do I want to get married in a smancypants church. XD
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
I'm sure there are other young couples there who've yet to have kids too. (; I hope I'll get married one day & if I do I want to get married in a smancypants church. XD
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Oct 24th, 2018, 08:07 PM)chloe Wrote:

Other then the fact that this is Florida, and they are known for a few things, Hurricanes, Lightning Capital of the US, old people, Florida man, Disney, old people, oranges, NASA, old people, The everglades, party schools/spring break, Scientology, nose candy , Oh and did I mention old people? Whistle Tongue. Heck my neighborhood is now mostly older people now, there is like one or two young families with kids, but tragically a few years back one of the kids died from cancer.

What type of smancypants church? Mormon? Old European style Catholic cathedral? Americana Mega Church? Whistle

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Oct 24th, 2018, 08:07 PM)chloe Wrote:

Other then the fact that this is Florida, and they are known for a few things, Hurricanes, Lightning Capital of the US, old people, Florida man, Disney, old people, oranges, NASA, old people, The everglades, party schools/spring break, Scientology, nose candy , Oh and did I mention old people? Whistle Tongue. Heck my neighborhood is now mostly older people now, there is like one or two young families with kids, but tragically a few years back one of the kids died from cancer.

What type of smancypants church? Mormon? Old European style Catholic cathedral? Americana Mega Church? Whistle
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,675
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Oct 24th, 2018, 04:54 PM)GhostChloe Wrote:
I would if they weren't mostly old people who I expect won't want to risk their remaining teeth or pull their dentures out on something sticky. ROFL

@Chloe: While I know this is out of the realm of possibility for anyone who isn't utterly loaded with money, would the churches used for the royal weddings be the sort of fancy you'd be looking for? Of course there's others like those that don't need a second mortgage but they're the only examples I can think of that we'd both know of without looking it up. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,675 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Oct 24th, 2018, 04:54 PM)GhostChloe Wrote:
I would if they weren't mostly old people who I expect won't want to risk their remaining teeth or pull their dentures out on something sticky. ROFL

@Chloe: While I know this is out of the realm of possibility for anyone who isn't utterly loaded with money, would the churches used for the royal weddings be the sort of fancy you'd be looking for? Of course there's others like those that don't need a second mortgage but they're the only examples I can think of that we'd both know of without looking it up. XD
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
No! Like.. Here for example is what I'm talking about. But the scratch to afford it? Aye, yey, yey.
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
No! Like.. Here for example is what I'm talking about. But the scratch to afford it? Aye, yey, yey.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Oct 26th, 2018, 07:42 AM)GhostChloe Wrote:

1.5k isn't as bad as what I was expecting. Although I find it odd that the church can seat up to a bit over 900(?!) but looks like the wedding is limited to 100.

But man that is an intimidatingly beautiful church.

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Oct 26th, 2018, 07:42 AM)GhostChloe Wrote:

1.5k isn't as bad as what I was expecting. Although I find it odd that the church can seat up to a bit over 900(?!) but looks like the wedding is limited to 100.

But man that is an intimidatingly beautiful church.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I wonder if there's been a wedding in a church like that, where guests would sit at the very back while the ceremony happened, with microphones or none at all, or whatever else for the heck of it. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I wonder if there's been a wedding in a church like that, where guests would sit at the very back while the ceremony happened, with microphones or none at all, or whatever else for the heck of it. XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
(Oct 26th, 2018, 11:02 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

I imagine those movie scenes where a character is escaping something and finds themselves in a church in the back rows while the church is in service, and plot still happens while the churchgoers have no idea. XD

Our wedding was pretty fun. enough so that people want us to get renewed vows again next year. Don't have that kind of money, folks! But it was fun enough where if I did have that kind of money I might Whistle
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
(Oct 26th, 2018, 11:02 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

I imagine those movie scenes where a character is escaping something and finds themselves in a church in the back rows while the church is in service, and plot still happens while the churchgoers have no idea. XD

Our wedding was pretty fun. enough so that people want us to get renewed vows again next year. Don't have that kind of money, folks! But it was fun enough where if I did have that kind of money I might Whistle
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,267
Pac-Man Crash Bandicoot 
One of my besties is getting married in December. I'm a bridesmaid for that. She's not bridezilla so it's been mostly fine, just gotta meet up occasionally to try on the dress and do the hen's night thing.

Got another friend's wedding in New Zealand early next year. That will be exciting, I've never been to NZ before.
And on that day, mankind received a grim reminder...
[Image: tumblr_mz2zenFSln1sl5pypo1_400.gif]
Fanta on Twitch | Fanta on Mixer
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,267 Pac-Man Crash Bandicoot 
One of my besties is getting married in December. I'm a bridesmaid for that. She's not bridezilla so it's been mostly fine, just gotta meet up occasionally to try on the dress and do the hen's night thing.

Got another friend's wedding in New Zealand early next year. That will be exciting, I've never been to NZ before.
Amalthea Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES, PS1, PS2
XP: 2,342
WipEout Minecraft Resident Evil 
I would have loved to do a Halloween/costume party kind of wedding. It's nothing original or new, but I think it's a neat concept and would be fun! My husband and I had ours in July though, fairly traditional and pretty small, nothing too extravagant or expensive since it was put together pretty quick. Still turned out nice though Smile
[Image: ldgamalthea.png]
Amalthea Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES, PS1, PS2
XP: 2,342 WipEout Minecraft Resident Evil 
I would have loved to do a Halloween/costume party kind of wedding. It's nothing original or new, but I think it's a neat concept and would be fun! My husband and I had ours in July though, fairly traditional and pretty small, nothing too extravagant or expensive since it was put together pretty quick. Still turned out nice though Smile
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,267
Pac-Man Crash Bandicoot 
I was bridesmaid for my friend's wedding today. So much work. I'm so tired. But it was very fun.
And on that day, mankind received a grim reminder...
[Image: tumblr_mz2zenFSln1sl5pypo1_400.gif]
Fanta on Twitch | Fanta on Mixer
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,267 Pac-Man Crash Bandicoot 
I was bridesmaid for my friend's wedding today. So much work. I'm so tired. But it was very fun.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,675
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Dec 9th, 2018, 11:23 AM)fantanoice Wrote:
On the bright side, you won't need to do that particular wedding again so you can relax knowing it's over. Until you go to the one in NZ anyway. Tongue
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,675 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Dec 9th, 2018, 11:23 AM)fantanoice Wrote:
On the bright side, you won't need to do that particular wedding again so you can relax knowing it's over. Until you go to the one in NZ anyway. Tongue
macGamr Offline
Irony represent.
Currently Playing
The game of life
XP: 184
Never a fan of the idea, although I was to go to my cousin's wedding years ago but, that soon caused a rift within the family Errm It's a long complicated story though. I knew others that are happily married though.
[Image: E12av.png]
Gamers welcome also, yeah.
macGamr Offline
Irony represent.
Currently Playing
The game of life
XP: 184
Never a fan of the idea, although I was to go to my cousin's wedding years ago but, that soon caused a rift within the family Errm It's a long complicated story though. I knew others that are happily married though.