Long live the dragon king!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Minecraft (PC), Octopath Traveler (NS)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
RESIDENT EVIL

If you haven't played any of the games, I'm sure you've at least heard of this series, and with how many games there are and the upcoming remake for Resident Evil 2, it shouldn't be hard to find something to talk about. ^_^

Here's some starting questions to get your brains ticking for the zombies:
  • What games have you played?
  • Which was your favourite?
  • Which had the best plot?
  • Who's your favourite boss?
I've played Resident Evil 4, 5, and 7 fully but I've also briefly played some Revelations and Code Veronica. Resi 4 is my favorite followed by Resi 7, although I'd say 7 is the better Resident Evil game of the two. I just hope that the sequel has more enemy variety as 7's was really lacking.
[Image: Spyro.png]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!

[Image: ForumAbilitiesSig.gif]
Moonface Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
RESIDENT EVIL

If you haven't played any of the games, I'm sure you've at least heard of this series, and with how many games there are and the upcoming remake for Resident Evil 2, it shouldn't be hard to find something to talk about. ^_^

Here's some starting questions to get your brains ticking for the zombies:
  • What games have you played?
  • Which was your favourite?
  • Which had the best plot?
  • Who's your favourite boss?
I've played Resident Evil 4, 5, and 7 fully but I've also briefly played some Revelations and Code Veronica. Resi 4 is my favorite followed by Resi 7, although I'd say 7 is the better Resident Evil game of the two. I just hope that the sequel has more enemy variety as 7's was really lacking.
Metallix Offline
Beginner
XP: 221.36 XP
I have played 1, 3, Code Veronica, 4, 5, and 7.

When I played them as a kid they scared me but now they’re just fun games. I vastly prefer the old style and consider the remake of the first close to the best one. It keeps the atmosphere that made the first one so great but it looks gorgeous! I wish they kept the cheesy live action intro though. Hahaha

However I would say 7 in VR is the best. I would not have even been tense in 7 if I had played it on a TV because I’ve played so many horror games and have become used to them. In VR I literally jumped off the couch, never have done that before in a game. It’s just a completely different experience being in the game, even a first person perspective doesn’t compare.
Metallix Offline
Beginner
XP: 221.36 XP
I have played 1, 3, Code Veronica, 4, 5, and 7.

When I played them as a kid they scared me but now they’re just fun games. I vastly prefer the old style and consider the remake of the first close to the best one. It keeps the atmosphere that made the first one so great but it looks gorgeous! I wish they kept the cheesy live action intro though. Hahaha

However I would say 7 in VR is the best. I would not have even been tense in 7 if I had played it on a TV because I’ve played so many horror games and have become used to them. In VR I literally jumped off the couch, never have done that before in a game. It’s just a completely different experience being in the game, even a first person perspective doesn’t compare.
Moonface Offline
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
7 could've remained scary throughout but the father was the most intimidating factor and once he was done nothing else came close or was repetitive and predictable.

I'd like if future games go the Rockstar route and offer first and third person perspectives.
[Image: Spyro.png]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!

[Image: ForumAbilitiesSig.gif]
Moonface Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
7 could've remained scary throughout but the father was the most intimidating factor and once he was done nothing else came close or was repetitive and predictable.

I'd like if future games go the Rockstar route and offer first and third person perspectives.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Uncharted (Series) | Live Action Fan Film w/ Nathan Fillion Moonface 13 625 10-07-2018, 12:57 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  The Binding of Isaac (Series) Nemomon 5 93 10-03-2018, 05:32 PM
Last Post: Nemomon
  Hitman (Series) | Hitman 2 - Columbia Trailer Moonface 4 465 09-25-2018, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Doom (Series) | Doom Eternal Announced Moonface 20 1,246 09-17-2018, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Metallix
  Tekken (Series) | T7 Season 2 Reveals Mr EliteL 10 641 09-06-2018, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL