What Game Mechanics Do You Like/Dislike?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Moony pls, he literally mentioned that at the end of his post Tongue

This is a general take on mechanics but I love quality of life improvements on existing/commonplace mechanics. The Pokemon menu design is my easiest example of this. If you consider Generation 1 menu design/layout versus the one in place today, it's a night and day comparison.
[Image: aid407978-v4-640px-Duplicate-Items-in-Po...-1.jpg.png] [Image: 200px-USUMBag.png]
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Moony pls, he literally mentioned that at the end of his post Tongue

This is a general take on mechanics but I love quality of life improvements on existing/commonplace mechanics. The Pokemon menu design is my easiest example of this. If you consider Generation 1 menu design/layout versus the one in place today, it's a night and day comparison.
[Image: aid407978-v4-640px-Duplicate-Items-in-Po...-1.jpg.png] [Image: 200px-USUMBag.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 729 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Restrictive/Punishing Mechanics in Games Moonface 7 3,062 Dec 25th, 2021, 08:40 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,846 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface