Shira No What?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
(May 11th, 2023, 08:14 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Thinking of games like LittleBigPlanet where there's a ton of customization options, what cosmetic items would you like for Yoshi that aren't a thing?
Do you mean Yoshi the games, or Yoshi the character? Can't really think of ones for the games, but for the character, hair options, boot colors, shells colors, wearable outfits (humanoid style).

(Aug 19th, 2023, 05:22 PM)Moonface Wrote:
What do you think of the revealed character designs for Boruto's time skip?
Boruto definitely got the better end of all the designs. It's interesting seeing how much detail is put into the design when I think about Naruto's designs. Naruto, though, was a weekly manga, so the less detail, the quicker it is to draw. Boruto, being a monthly manga, probably has more liberty in making more detailed designs. Do wish Sarada's design was still less skimpy than it is but overall I do think it's suited to her.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Thinking of games like LittleBigPlanet where there's a ton of customization options, what cosmetic items would you like for Yoshi that aren't a thing?
Do you mean Yoshi the games, or Yoshi the character? Can't really think of ones for the games, but for the character, hair options, boot colors, shells colors, wearable outfits (humanoid style).

Boruto definitely got the better end of all the designs. It's interesting seeing how much detail is put into the design when I think about Naruto's designs. Naruto, though, was a weekly manga, so the less detail, the quicker it is to draw. Boruto, being a monthly manga, probably has more liberty in making more detailed designs. Do wish Sarada's design was still less skimpy than it is but overall I do think it's suited to her.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,150
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Aug 21st, 2023, 04:28 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Oh I was meaning the actual character. Even if it was for the Yoshi games it would still mean the character itself anyway wouldn't it since Yoshi is all you really play as in those games anyway? Tongue

Is there any female time skip design you find has no issues? I'm curious since all I've seen on social media is everyone ripping the female character attires to utter shreds. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,150 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Oh I was meaning the actual character. Even if it was for the Yoshi games it would still mean the character itself anyway wouldn't it since Yoshi is all you really play as in those games anyway? Tongue

Is there any female time skip design you find has no issues? I'm curious since all I've seen on social media is everyone ripping the female character attires to utter shreds. XD
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE HUMAN! Grin
I hope your legs feel better at some point today after the pain HHN gave you last night. Sad

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE HUMAN! Grin
I hope your legs feel better at some point today after the pain HHN gave you last night. Sad
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yup Happy Birthday, Shira!

HHN?! What happened? Actually that might be in a topic I haven't been in yet...but even so rest and recover well.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yup Happy Birthday, Shira!

HHN?! What happened? Actually that might be in a topic I haven't been in yet...but even so rest and recover well.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Happy birthday, Shira!

I hope you had a good one (at least, as good as your legs allowed), and you feel better soon Smile .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Happy birthday, Shira!

I hope you had a good one (at least, as good as your legs allowed), and you feel better soon Smile .
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Happy late birthday Nikki! I'm sorry about that! I hope you had an amazing day! <3 If you haven't yet, be sure to treat yoself!
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Happy late birthday Nikki! I'm sorry about that! I hope you had an amazing day! <3 If you haven't yet, be sure to treat yoself!
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Thanks y'all. Just your average being 30 and having aches.

Nah I think we just walked too much. We went to a botanical gardens area and it was quite vast. Probably should've stretched and brought better socks. Was dealing with shin splints, calluses, and general foot-to-leg fatigue from offsetting areas to detract pain from the aforementioned pains. S'all good. Been trying to rest and stretch.

I have treated myself to a day off today. Moony got me birthday breakfast and dinner yesterday, and that was lovely :3
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Thanks y'all. Just your average being 30 and having aches.

Nah I think we just walked too much. We went to a botanical gardens area and it was quite vast. Probably should've stretched and brought better socks. Was dealing with shin splints, calluses, and general foot-to-leg fatigue from offsetting areas to detract pain from the aforementioned pains. S'all good. Been trying to rest and stretch.

I have treated myself to a day off today. Moony got me birthday breakfast and dinner yesterday, and that was lovely :3
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I'm glad your birthday went well!! Happy late bday wishes from me. :3

What is your favorite holiday?
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I'm glad your birthday went well!! Happy late bday wishes from me. :3

What is your favorite holiday?
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Just saw a take that said Yoshi's New Island has a soundtrack that sounds like they strung together the dying screams of squeaky dog toys and I'm curious how accurate you find that. LOL

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Just saw a take that said Yoshi's New Island has a soundtrack that sounds like they strung together the dying screams of squeaky dog toys and I'm curious how accurate you find that. LOL
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Nov 7th, 2023, 10:59 PM)Moonface Wrote:

...I want YOU to tell ME what that sounds like to you. Tongue

Also thank you for the late wishes Queen, I'm just now seeing that. Favorite holiday has to be Halloween. I've always been fascinated with the spooky and eerie side of things, and this celebrates just that and more.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Nov 7th, 2023, 10:59 PM)Moonface Wrote:

...I want YOU to tell ME what that sounds like to you. Tongue

Also thank you for the late wishes Queen, I'm just now seeing that. Favorite holiday has to be Halloween. I've always been fascinated with the spooky and eerie side of things, and this celebrates just that and more.