Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yo, Happy Birthday Shira!  =3  Hoo, yikes last year the 20's, damn where'd it go? Just hope a certain something doesn't happen today and that you get to enjoy this day.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yo, Happy Birthday Shira!  =3  Hoo, yikes last year the 20's, damn where'd it go? Just hope a certain something doesn't happen today and that you get to enjoy this day.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Oct 15th, 2022, 11:48 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Just hope a certain something doesn't happen today and that you get to enjoy this day.
Unfortunately I have died and I am posting from beyond the grave. Yikes

Happy Birthday my human! You may have any of the cake left over that the forum doesn't eat. Tongue
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Oct 15th, 2022, 11:48 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Just hope a certain something doesn't happen today and that you get to enjoy this day.
Unfortunately I have died and I am posting from beyond the grave. Yikes

Happy Birthday my human! You may have any of the cake left over that the forum doesn't eat. Tongue
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Ha!

Happy birfday Shira. Hope things are going relatively okay with you.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Ha!

Happy birfday Shira. Hope things are going relatively okay with you.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Happy birthday Nikki I hope you have an amazing day and treat yoself!

Do you have any words of wisdom for us from your special day?
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Happy birthday Nikki I hope you have an amazing day and treat yoself!

Do you have any words of wisdom for us from your special day?
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Happy birthday, Shira! Almost to the big 3-0 where you'll officially be old!
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Happy birthday, Shira! Almost to the big 3-0 where you'll officially be old!
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Thank you to everyone! I had a pretty 29-year-old birthday experience, I think. Went out briefly with Moony to a local farmer's market (more like a local business market?) that cropped up for the morning hours and toured it quickly as it was closing when we went, then to Home Depot to tour their Halloween goods (though that's basically old news now; they're practically cleaned out of that and have already pushed in the Christmas items), got some Frosties at Wendy's cuz I was thirsty, and spent time together at home before going to meet my mom for some Korean BBQ Wow Ended the night at her house where she had prepared the chocolate cake I mentioned here. Moony had none cuz he is not a fan of chocolate, though I think even he would've enjoyed it cuz it was very light and pleasant. Smile

Also Moony seemed to think I was turning 30 this year because he also mistakenly thought he was turning 33 himself. Silly child Rolleyes
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Thank you to everyone! I had a pretty 29-year-old birthday experience, I think. Went out briefly with Moony to a local farmer's market (more like a local business market?) that cropped up for the morning hours and toured it quickly as it was closing when we went, then to Home Depot to tour their Halloween goods (though that's basically old news now; they're practically cleaned out of that and have already pushed in the Christmas items), got some Frosties at Wendy's cuz I was thirsty, and spent time together at home before going to meet my mom for some Korean BBQ Wow Ended the night at her house where she had prepared the chocolate cake I mentioned here. Moony had none cuz he is not a fan of chocolate, though I think even he would've enjoyed it cuz it was very light and pleasant. Smile

Also Moony seemed to think I was turning 30 this year because he also mistakenly thought he was turning 33 himself. Silly child Rolleyes
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 16th, 2022, 11:35 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
...got some Frosties at Wendy's cuz I was thirsty...

Got ripped off with some Frosties at Wendy's is the more accurate way to put it. $2 for those tiny-ass things nowadays is highway robbery. Errm

And yes, somehow I was convinced Shira had turned 30 and in turn thought I was already 32 as a result waiting to hit 33 next month. I wouldn't be surprised if I had bought her a card that it would've said 30 on it, that's how convinced I was. Rolleyes

Anyway, since I know you are/were a Giant Bomb follower, I thought you'd find this news about how Jeff Gerstmann really left GB interesting to see: https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/...rom_giant/
I can't imagine anyone having a good opinion of corporations after what he went through with Gamespot, but to then get essentially the same bullshit happen to his own company that he made to avoid that sort of stuff would make me never want to even associate with a corporation for a sponsored stream or any other venture that doesn't even give them any actual control over my company, let alone anything else. Errm

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 16th, 2022, 11:35 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
...got some Frosties at Wendy's cuz I was thirsty...

Got ripped off with some Frosties at Wendy's is the more accurate way to put it. $2 for those tiny-ass things nowadays is highway robbery. Errm

And yes, somehow I was convinced Shira had turned 30 and in turn thought I was already 32 as a result waiting to hit 33 next month. I wouldn't be surprised if I had bought her a card that it would've said 30 on it, that's how convinced I was. Rolleyes

Anyway, since I know you are/were a Giant Bomb follower, I thought you'd find this news about how Jeff Gerstmann really left GB interesting to see: https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/...rom_giant/
I can't imagine anyone having a good opinion of corporations after what he went through with Gamespot, but to then get essentially the same bullshit happen to his own company that he made to avoid that sort of stuff would make me never want to even associate with a corporation for a sponsored stream or any other venture that doesn't even give them any actual control over my company, let alone anything else. Errm
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Thanks, that was a good read. It's not shocking to me, but it's incredibly disappointing to hear. Capitalism was a fucking mistake, good fucking lord.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Thanks, that was a good read. It's not shocking to me, but it's incredibly disappointing to hear. Capitalism was a fucking mistake, good fucking lord.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Do you know why/how GiantBomb ended up being under a parent company to begin with? I always thought it was an independent thing because Jeff didn't want a repeat of Gamespot, but maybe I'm mistaken. Unsure

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Do you know why/how GiantBomb ended up being under a parent company to begin with? I always thought it was an independent thing because Jeff didn't want a repeat of Gamespot, but maybe I'm mistaken. Unsure
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I forget if you're a fan of Hyper Light Drifter or not but I feel like you've said something about the game in the past, so just in case you did have any interest in that title or not did you hear about the sequel that got announced today?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I forget if you're a fan of Hyper Light Drifter or not but I feel like you've said something about the game in the past, so just in case you did have any interest in that title or not did you hear about the sequel that got announced today?

ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Ah, yeah this is the first gameplay reveal! It was announced a bit ago, I think nearly a year ago actually; it was pretty neat to see. Especially cuz this game seems to be a bit more in the 3D realm rather than the isometric 2.5D they were playing with in "Drifter". I should really get around to finishing Hyper Light Drifter. I'd probably restart my save honestly cuz I remember so very little of it. It's been at least 5 years since I touched it ROFL
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Ah, yeah this is the first gameplay reveal! It was announced a bit ago, I think nearly a year ago actually; it was pretty neat to see. Especially cuz this game seems to be a bit more in the 3D realm rather than the isometric 2.5D they were playing with in "Drifter". I should really get around to finishing Hyper Light Drifter. I'd probably restart my save honestly cuz I remember so very little of it. It's been at least 5 years since I touched it ROFL
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I kept thinking about this when I was looking up the roster for Mario Kart Tour when trying to figure out who might come from that game into one of the five character slots for MK8D for my posts in that respective thread and finally remembered I wanted to ask you about this; are you aware of the costumes Yoshi has available to him in Mario Kart Tour? Also, have you ever seen this image (or a different one maybe) where Yoshi isn't wearing a shoe so you can see his real foot?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I kept thinking about this when I was looking up the roster for Mario Kart Tour when trying to figure out who might come from that game into one of the five character slots for MK8D for my posts in that respective thread and finally remembered I wanted to ask you about this; are you aware of the costumes Yoshi has available to him in Mario Kart Tour? Also, have you ever seen this image (or a different one maybe) where Yoshi isn't wearing a shoe so you can see his real foot?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh yes, I happened to come across this on Twitter like a month ago

And had to look into it. Can't believe they're locked into just MK Tour! Angry
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh yes, I happened to come across this on Twitter like a month ago

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 9th, 2023, 04:03 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
*monkey paw curls*
Wish granted, but they're cosmetic microtransactions in MK8D like they are in Tour. Tongue

Thinking of games like LittleBigPlanet where there's a ton of customization options, what cosmetic items would you like for Yoshi that aren't a thing?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 9th, 2023, 04:03 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
*monkey paw curls*
Wish granted, but they're cosmetic microtransactions in MK8D like they are in Tour. Tongue

Thinking of games like LittleBigPlanet where there's a ton of customization options, what cosmetic items would you like for Yoshi that aren't a thing?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Wow ignoring your husband's question... Cry ;w;

What do you think of the revealed character designs for Boruto's time skip?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Wow ignoring your husband's question... Cry ;w;

What do you think of the revealed character designs for Boruto's time skip?