Shira No What?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(May 20th, 2021, 04:36 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
(May 17th, 2021, 06:15 PM)Moonface Wrote:
You've watched a few wrestling events with me now, and so I'm curious what your overall thoughts are about WWE for what you've seen of it. Tongue
It's fun. I would never consider the wrestling done on WWE to be a serious sport, but it's definitely an entertaining piece of media. I find it comparable to anime, in the sense that you know it's not real, but you can still be invested in the characters and stories they can present. I think I mentioned to you before, but I find the characters that really go wild with fun and reckless abandon tend to be my favorites.
Yeah, wrestlers that get a good character and/or have fun with it are the best to watch, because then they actually get entertaining to watch. There are some wrestlers who despite having a gimmick, just phone it in and they never do well. Either that or they just get given an awful character like how Roman Reigns was badly done before his current storyline (just to give you someone who you can see as being poorly written and even the wrestler know it isn't working but has no choice).

I should probably try to find some older PPV's with really nutty stuff in them and have you watch those at some point. Tongue
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(May 20th, 2021, 04:36 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
(May 17th, 2021, 06:15 PM)Moonface Wrote:
You've watched a few wrestling events with me now, and so I'm curious what your overall thoughts are about WWE for what you've seen of it. Tongue
It's fun. I would never consider the wrestling done on WWE to be a serious sport, but it's definitely an entertaining piece of media. I find it comparable to anime, in the sense that you know it's not real, but you can still be invested in the characters and stories they can present. I think I mentioned to you before, but I find the characters that really go wild with fun and reckless abandon tend to be my favorites.
Yeah, wrestlers that get a good character and/or have fun with it are the best to watch, because then they actually get entertaining to watch. There are some wrestlers who despite having a gimmick, just phone it in and they never do well. Either that or they just get given an awful character like how Roman Reigns was badly done before his current storyline (just to give you someone who you can see as being poorly written and even the wrestler know it isn't working but has no choice).

I should probably try to find some older PPV's with really nutty stuff in them and have you watch those at some point. Tongue
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Hey Nikki continuing our discussion from discord what results did you get from your 23 and me results? Gasp I know it random, but I always found that interesting.
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Hey Nikki continuing our discussion from discord what results did you get from your 23 and me results? Gasp I know it random, but I always found that interesting.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
What do you think about Kazama Kiryu being in the upcoming Super Monkey Ball game? Tongue

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
What do you think about Kazama Kiryu being in the upcoming Super Monkey Ball game? Tongue
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
(Jun 3rd, 2021, 11:41 PM)Karo Wrote:
Sorry for the delay, I couldn't remember for the longest time then I just remembered I can still log in to the site and check ROFL
[Image: 8a7vq8z.png]

(Aug 18th, 2021, 10:05 PM)Moonface Wrote:
I.... there's apparently a lot of characters coming to the game, and that isn't even the strangest one imo, but I do love the idea of him rolling around a ball and falling out of the world. LOL
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
(Jun 3rd, 2021, 11:41 PM)Karo Wrote:
Sorry for the delay, I couldn't remember for the longest time then I just remembered I can still log in to the site and check ROFL
[Image: 8a7vq8z.png]

I.... there's apparently a lot of characters coming to the game, and that isn't even the strangest one imo, but I do love the idea of him rolling around a ball and falling out of the world. LOL
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 15th, 2021, 03:54 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Yeah, at the time I asked you about that I think that was the most unexpected addition to the game. It's definitely gotten a bit crazy since then. ROFL

How'd you first get into Super Monkey Ball?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 15th, 2021, 03:54 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Yeah, at the time I asked you about that I think that was the most unexpected addition to the game. It's definitely gotten a bit crazy since then. ROFL

How'd you first get into Super Monkey Ball?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I actually don't remember when I got Super Monkey Ball 2, or why. I just remember suddenly having it. My mom might've thought it looked interesting to me and got it for Christmas or something. But I absolutely adored it. Definitely one of those challenge type games where you spend a lot of time trying to beat the levels. I'll never forget accidentally beating this level out of pure chance. It was a 10/10 difficulty level and I just kept trying and trying again until I somehow had the exact trajectory bounce off that I needed to randomly get Goal. ROFL
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I actually don't remember when I got Super Monkey Ball 2, or why. I just remember suddenly having it. My mom might've thought it looked interesting to me and got it for Christmas or something. But I absolutely adored it. Definitely one of those challenge type games where you spend a lot of time trying to beat the levels. I'll never forget accidentally beating this level out of pure chance. It was a 10/10 difficulty level and I just kept trying and trying again until I somehow had the exact trajectory bounce off that I needed to randomly get Goal. ROFL
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Is Super Monkey Ball 2 your favourite entry in the series?
Did you ever go back to play the first entry?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Is Super Monkey Ball 2 your favourite entry in the series?
Did you ever go back to play the first entry?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
It is! And the entirety of the levels from 1 are in 2 so I was never quite incentivized to go and play 1. Hmm
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
It is! And the entirety of the levels from 1 are in 2 so I was never quite incentivized to go and play 1. Hmm
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Did it still have a good amount of new content or did it feel a bit like Rayman Legends where the older content was padding out the newer content?

Is there anywhere in Florida you've never been to that you'd like to? Tongue
And no this isn't a clever attempt to take you somewhere new for your birthday. Or is it? Feel the doubt cloud your mind! Confused

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Did it still have a good amount of new content or did it feel a bit like Rayman Legends where the older content was padding out the newer content?

Is there anywhere in Florida you've never been to that you'd like to? Tongue
And no this isn't a clever attempt to take you somewhere new for your birthday. Or is it? Feel the doubt cloud your mind! Confused
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Nah, they actually did tweak up the original levels, and introduced a few new gimmicks and features (in addition to UI and graphic updates) that made it feel different enough IIRC.

I've never been to the other major cities in the state, like The Keys, Jacksonville, Tallahassee, even Naples. I suppose I'm more interested in seeing what The Keys are like, considering there's more to do there than any of the other aforementioned ones. I've also not seen the Gulf coast side of the state so beaches there must be quite different, I imagine. Apparently there are coves and cliffs!

I've really wanted to go to Arcade Odyssey down in Miami, as well. Seems like a fun time. I've wanted to revisit Busch Gardens, considering I haven't been there since my 5th grade field trip. Perhaps see the Space Coast at some point, cuz that's interesting.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Nah, they actually did tweak up the original levels, and introduced a few new gimmicks and features (in addition to UI and graphic updates) that made it feel different enough IIRC.

I've never been to the other major cities in the state, like The Keys, Jacksonville, Tallahassee, even Naples. I suppose I'm more interested in seeing what The Keys are like, considering there's more to do there than any of the other aforementioned ones. I've also not seen the Gulf coast side of the state so beaches there must be quite different, I imagine. Apparently there are coves and cliffs!

I've really wanted to go to Arcade Odyssey down in Miami, as well. Seems like a fun time. I've wanted to revisit Busch Gardens, considering I haven't been there since my 5th grade field trip. Perhaps see the Space Coast at some point, cuz that's interesting.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
It's the 15th, and as it's two borfdays, the second one goes to you! Happy birthday, Shira! Hope you get out of work early, but if not, then may your work day go by quickly and you get to enjoy the rest of your day!
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
It's the 15th, and as it's two borfdays, the second one goes to you! Happy birthday, Shira! Hope you get out of work early, but if not, then may your work day go by quickly and you get to enjoy the rest of your day!
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
So I already wished you a happy birfday on discord, but you know what have another happy birfday!
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
So I already wished you a happy birfday on discord, but you know what have another happy birfday!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 15th, 2021, 06:46 PM)Karo Wrote:
Pfft, amateur. I wished her a happy birthday in real life and I'm going to wish her one on here. Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 15th, 2021, 06:46 PM)Karo Wrote:
Pfft, amateur. I wished her a happy birthday in real life and I'm going to wish her one on here. Tongue
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Nikki I have a question can Yoshi grow hair and is black Yoshi your favorite color of Yoshi?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Nikki I have a question can Yoshi grow hair and is black Yoshi your favorite color of Yoshi?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Indeed Yoshis can have hair and black is my favorite Yoshi color!
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Indeed Yoshis can have hair and black is my favorite Yoshi color!