What game or franchise would you have liked to see released on a retro system?
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
You know how it it is... sometimes a game --or franchise-- you love and a console you own exist within the same time period and look like they would go well together, yet the game is never ported to said console. So, what game/franchise would you have liked to see ported or released to a retro system?

For me, the number one pick is Half-Life on the PS1.

I was a little skeptical at first, but after experiencing first-hand how well both Medal of Honor and Quake worked on the PS1, I think a good port of Half-Life would have been achievable on the console (and it was likely going to be one of the best titles for the aging machine). I'd have really liked to play on my TV at some point.

What are your picks?
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
You know how it it is... sometimes a game --or franchise-- you love and a console you own exist within the same time period and look like they would go well together, yet the game is never ported to said console. So, what game/franchise would you have liked to see ported or released to a retro system?

For me, the number one pick is Half-Life on the PS1.

I was a little skeptical at first, but after experiencing first-hand how well both Medal of Honor and Quake worked on the PS1, I think a good port of Half-Life would have been achievable on the console (and it was likely going to be one of the best titles for the aging machine). I'd have really liked to play on my TV at some point.

What are your picks?
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
Hmmm. That's a really good question and I'm surprised no one else answered it.

I'd probably have to say God of War. It totally could have worked on SNES or Genesis. Heck it probably could have worked on the original NES.
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
Hmmm. That's a really good question and I'm surprised no one else answered it.

I'd probably have to say God of War. It totally could have worked on SNES or Genesis. Heck it probably could have worked on the original NES.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 773 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Games You Can't Believe Released x Ago Moonface 6 5,101 Jul 14th, 2022, 12:12 AM
Last Post: WR91
  Games That Released At Wrong/Bad Times Moonface 14 3,534 Jun 21st, 2022, 09:02 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Which horror franchise has the best lore, in your opinion? Nightingale 1 1,057 Oct 16th, 2021, 09:06 PM
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,907 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM