UG Secret Santa 2018 [Sign Ups Closed]
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,267
Pac-Man Crash Bandicoot 
(Dec 25th, 2018, 11:56 PM)Moonface Wrote:
I tried accessing your wishlist Fanta but it tells me there's nothing to show even when I'm logged in. I'm not sure if maybe it's set to only be visible by friends or something if there should be games showing in there.

I'll send you a friend request. There's stuff there, not sure why it's hidden.
And on that day, mankind received a grim reminder...
[Image: tumblr_mz2zenFSln1sl5pypo1_400.gif]
Fanta on Twitch | Fanta on Mixer
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,267 Pac-Man Crash Bandicoot 
(Dec 25th, 2018, 11:56 PM)Moonface Wrote:
I tried accessing your wishlist Fanta but it tells me there's nothing to show even when I'm logged in. I'm not sure if maybe it's set to only be visible by friends or something if there should be games showing in there.

I'll send you a friend request. There's stuff there, not sure why it's hidden.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Fanta had me, and she got me Agarest The Complete Saga on Steam. Sweet! Thank you so much! Grin

Unfortunately haven't finished mine still, because of how I felt yesterday, although I did get on it for a little bit, plus today. Going to show only Yuri what I've done so far, then will post up my finished piece. Er, kind of. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Fanta had me, and she got me Agarest The Complete Saga on Steam. Sweet! Thank you so much! Grin

Unfortunately haven't finished mine still, because of how I felt yesterday, although I did get on it for a little bit, plus today. Going to show only Yuri what I've done so far, then will post up my finished piece. Er, kind of. XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Thank you, Yuri! I actually forgot I put Prey on my list, and I did wind up getting it for PS4, but that is A-Okay! It's a Bethesda game which means there will be mods to mess with on PC!

I got Moony this year! I commissioned an art piece for him but it is NSFW so I probably shouldn't post it here  LOL
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Thank you, Yuri! I actually forgot I put Prey on my list, and I did wind up getting it for PS4, but that is A-Okay! It's a Bethesda game which means there will be mods to mess with on PC!

I got Moony this year! I commissioned an art piece for him but it is NSFW so I probably shouldn't post it here  LOL
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
(Dec 31st, 2018, 06:41 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

The funny part is I bothered Moony asking if you guys have Celeste because I figured the safest bet would be more recent adds on your wish list. It didn't Dawn on me to ask about Prey! XD
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
(Dec 31st, 2018, 06:41 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

The funny part is I bothered Moony asking if you guys have Celeste because I figured the safest bet would be more recent adds on your wish list. It didn't Dawn on me to ask about Prey! XD
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
So it appears I accidentally sent the gift for fanta to someone else in my friends list because they both have almost identical names. I wasn't aware of that at all so I'm rectifying that now.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
So it appears I accidentally sent the gift for fanta to someone else in my friends list because they both have almost identical names. I wasn't aware of that at all so I'm rectifying that now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UG Secret Santa 2019 [Closed] Mr EliteL 0 1,998 Nov 26th, 2019, 12:00 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Video-Game Scavenger Hunt - Gaming 2018 Edition Moonface 15 11,491 Mar 18th, 2019, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Moonface
  Trick or Treat Street 2018 Moonface 17 14,534 Nov 13th, 2018, 06:27 PM
  Halloween Birthday Card 2018 Moonface 5 5,182 Nov 12th, 2018, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Video-Game Scavenger Hunt - Halloween 2018 Edition Moonface 12 8,128 Nov 7th, 2018, 07:55 PM