E3 2019
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
E3 2019
JUNE 11 — JUNE 13

Conference Schedule:

EAJune 7 - June 9
MicrosoftJune 9 - 1pm PT / 4pm ET / 9pm GMT
BethesdaJune 9 - 5:30pm PT / 8:30pm ET / 1:30am GMT
Devolver DigitalJune 9 - 7pm PT / 10pm ET / 3am GMT
PC Gaming ShowJune 10 - 10am PT / 1pm ET / 6pm GMT
UbisoftJune 10 - 1pm PT / 4pm ET / 9pm GMT
Square EnixJune 10 - 6pm PT / 9pm ET / 2am GMT
NintendoJune 11 - 9am PT / 12pm ET / 5pm GMT
SonyNot Attending

I know E3 2019 is more than half a year away, but I'm making this thread now due to the news over a week ago that Sony is skipping E3 2019.

Sony Wrote:
As the industry evolves, Sony Interactive Entertainment continues to look for inventive opportunities to engage the community. PlayStation fans mean the world to us and we always want to innovate, think differently and experiment with new ways to delight gamers. As a result, we have decided not to participate in E3 in 2019. We are exploring new and familiar ways to engage our community in 2019 and can’t wait to share our plans with you.

I'm a little surprised, but Sony hasn't really had much to show or tell for a while now. Out of the four games they showed at E3 last year, one released already, and the other three haven't had anything new since then. PlayStation Experience didn't happen this year either, with the reason being Sony didn't have enough to show. I'm surprised Sony have so little when they have so many first party studios, while Microsoft have always been weaker than Sony in that regard yet always have stuff to show. It might be a lot of third party or multi-platform stuff, but they still have things to show off. You would think being the top selling console right now that Sony would be sitting comfortably with stuff to show, but instead it feels like they might be getting complacent. Errm
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
E3 2019
JUNE 11 — JUNE 13

Conference Schedule:

EAJune 7 - June 9
MicrosoftJune 9 - 1pm PT / 4pm ET / 9pm GMT
BethesdaJune 9 - 5:30pm PT / 8:30pm ET / 1:30am GMT
Devolver DigitalJune 9 - 7pm PT / 10pm ET / 3am GMT
PC Gaming ShowJune 10 - 10am PT / 1pm ET / 6pm GMT
UbisoftJune 10 - 1pm PT / 4pm ET / 9pm GMT
Square EnixJune 10 - 6pm PT / 9pm ET / 2am GMT
NintendoJune 11 - 9am PT / 12pm ET / 5pm GMT
SonyNot Attending

I know E3 2019 is more than half a year away, but I'm making this thread now due to the news over a week ago that Sony is skipping E3 2019.

Sony Wrote:
As the industry evolves, Sony Interactive Entertainment continues to look for inventive opportunities to engage the community. PlayStation fans mean the world to us and we always want to innovate, think differently and experiment with new ways to delight gamers. As a result, we have decided not to participate in E3 in 2019. We are exploring new and familiar ways to engage our community in 2019 and can’t wait to share our plans with you.

I'm a little surprised, but Sony hasn't really had much to show or tell for a while now. Out of the four games they showed at E3 last year, one released already, and the other three haven't had anything new since then. PlayStation Experience didn't happen this year either, with the reason being Sony didn't have enough to show. I'm surprised Sony have so little when they have so many first party studios, while Microsoft have always been weaker than Sony in that regard yet always have stuff to show. It might be a lot of third party or multi-platform stuff, but they still have things to show off. You would think being the top selling console right now that Sony would be sitting comfortably with stuff to show, but instead it feels like they might be getting complacent. Errm
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
So no showing up at all, and not something like what Nintendo started to do when they didn't bother with conferences. I suppose this year's E3 wasn't as strong a showing it could've been if there were more first party, and Experience was a no show too. Hope this change is good for Sony (for the sake of saying), but eh, we'll see.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
So no showing up at all, and not something like what Nintendo started to do when they didn't bother with conferences. I suppose this year's E3 wasn't as strong a showing it could've been if there were more first party, and Experience was a no show too. Hope this change is good for Sony (for the sake of saying), but eh, we'll see.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah, a lack of a conference is one thing, but to not even have content for the show floor? Even Nintendo hasn't been that barren even with the wasteland that was the Wii U.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah, a lack of a conference is one thing, but to not even have content for the show floor? Even Nintendo hasn't been that barren even with the wasteland that was the Wii U.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Well this just goes to show how less and less relevant E3 is becoming year after year. At the very least, each company is having some kind of presence at or around E3, be it a showcase or floor display. But Sony isn't even having anything offsite. They literally have nothing. I find it interesting that, in a separate quote, Sony mentioned not wanting to let down anyone by just showing a lackluster line-up, so on the one hand, they're taking an all-or-nothing approach to keep up brand appearances, but also I don't know if this is much better?? Hmm
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Well this just goes to show how less and less relevant E3 is becoming year after year. At the very least, each company is having some kind of presence at or around E3, be it a showcase or floor display. But Sony isn't even having anything offsite. They literally have nothing. I find it interesting that, in a separate quote, Sony mentioned not wanting to let down anyone by just showing a lackluster line-up, so on the one hand, they're taking an all-or-nothing approach to keep up brand appearances, but also I don't know if this is much better?? Hmm
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
I can say that I actually perked up when I saw that Sony was going to be bowing out of E3, because it gives me hope that it and the culture of hype it helped breed is finally dying. Also, can't wait for Devolver Digital to pull a three-peat with their shows perfectly mocking everything E3 stands for. You keep doing it, you lovely bastards!
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
I can say that I actually perked up when I saw that Sony was going to be bowing out of E3, because it gives me hope that it and the culture of hype it helped breed is finally dying. Also, can't wait for Devolver Digital to pull a three-peat with their shows perfectly mocking everything E3 stands for. You keep doing it, you lovely bastards!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 1st, 2018, 07:03 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
But Sony isn't even having anything offsite. They literally have nothing. I find it interesting that, in a separate quote, Sony mentioned not wanting to let down anyone by just showing a lackluster line-up, so on the one hand, they're taking an all-or-nothing approach to keep up brand appearances, but also I don't know if this is much better?? Hmm
I can understand a lack of a conference to avoid disappointing people, but the show floor isn't something I feel like people have ever put an expectation onto unless they're attending. I guess maybe Sony felt like whatever the cost would be for the show floor space wasn't worth whatever they would have to put into the space.

I'm interested in how the Xbox conference will be since they usually put on a decent show, and without Sony present they could really go all out this year and take advantage of the situation.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 1st, 2018, 07:03 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
But Sony isn't even having anything offsite. They literally have nothing. I find it interesting that, in a separate quote, Sony mentioned not wanting to let down anyone by just showing a lackluster line-up, so on the one hand, they're taking an all-or-nothing approach to keep up brand appearances, but also I don't know if this is much better?? Hmm
I can understand a lack of a conference to avoid disappointing people, but the show floor isn't something I feel like people have ever put an expectation onto unless they're attending. I guess maybe Sony felt like whatever the cost would be for the show floor space wasn't worth whatever they would have to put into the space.

I'm interested in how the Xbox conference will be since they usually put on a decent show, and without Sony present they could really go all out this year and take advantage of the situation.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
No loss to the gaming world. Sony has slowly started to become a huge joke since they moved their gaming HQ to California. It's only a matter of time until the swap places with Microsoft as the laughing stock of the gaming world.

It was a good run for Sony. Too bad they had to let their brand drown in the toxicity that is California.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
No loss to the gaming world. Sony has slowly started to become a huge joke since they moved their gaming HQ to California. It's only a matter of time until the swap places with Microsoft as the laughing stock of the gaming world.

It was a good run for Sony. Too bad they had to let their brand drown in the toxicity that is California.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Microsoft have announced that their press conference will be on June 9 at 1pm PT / 4pm ET / 9pm GMT. I've also updated the first post with the dates and times of all other confirmed conferences. EA isn't doing a singular conference due to hosting EA Play, instead having multiple briefings across their event.

Normally I'd consider Microsoft as having an easy win for the best conference without Sony attending (although even if Sony were attending I wouldn't expect much out of them this year), but Nintendo have some strong stuff to show with Animal Crossing and Pokemon, and who knows what else sitting in their box of secrets, so they might be able to put on a really good showing this year.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Microsoft have announced that their press conference will be on June 9 at 1pm PT / 4pm ET / 9pm GMT. I've also updated the first post with the dates and times of all other confirmed conferences. EA isn't doing a singular conference due to hosting EA Play, instead having multiple briefings across their event.

Normally I'd consider Microsoft as having an easy win for the best conference without Sony attending (although even if Sony were attending I wouldn't expect much out of them this year), but Nintendo have some strong stuff to show with Animal Crossing and Pokemon, and who knows what else sitting in their box of secrets, so they might be able to put on a really good showing this year.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Honestly; I'm doubtful Pokemon Sword/Shield will release this year. I'm thinking a release of 2020 maybe possible. As for Animal Crossing; with there being not much shown about it this early; I'm kind of thinking we might get a Christmas late 2019 release: if we're lucky. Still, who knows what Nintendo has up it's 'Kings of Left field' sleeves.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Honestly; I'm doubtful Pokemon Sword/Shield will release this year. I'm thinking a release of 2020 maybe possible. As for Animal Crossing; with there being not much shown about it this early; I'm kind of thinking we might get a Christmas late 2019 release: if we're lucky. Still, who knows what Nintendo has up it's 'Kings of Left field' sleeves.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
For anyone not aware, Square Enix is taking Sony's spot for their conference this year. I'm hoping that means they have something big planned, since they can't take such a spot and then put out something like they did last year.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
For anyone not aware, Square Enix is taking Sony's spot for their conference this year. I'm hoping that means they have something big planned, since they can't take such a spot and then put out something like they did last year.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
All I'm expecting out of SE this E3 is showing us more of how they are going to completely ruin FFVII with the remake. Maybe show some KH3 DLC, and perhaps an official reveal of the rumored Octopath Traveler sequel.

Maybe an announcement for Final Fantasy XVI, but unless they do a complete 180 with the direction of the series, I can't see it being any good. FFXV really showed us they don't know how to make a good FF game anymore. Well, XIII showed us that, but XV solidified the fact.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
All I'm expecting out of SE this E3 is showing us more of how they are going to completely ruin FFVII with the remake. Maybe show some KH3 DLC, and perhaps an official reveal of the rumored Octopath Traveler sequel.

Maybe an announcement for Final Fantasy XVI, but unless they do a complete 180 with the direction of the series, I can't see it being any good. FFXV really showed us they don't know how to make a good FF game anymore. Well, XIII showed us that, but XV solidified the fact.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So now that we're only about 10 days out from E3, what hopes and/or predictions do you all have, and is there anything in particular you're looking forward to hearing about?

I know Sony isn't attending E3, but I'm hoping they put out something for TLoU 2. Ideally I'd like a release date or even a window of like Winter 2019 if they don't have a specific day in mind yet, along with some sort of story trailer so we get a better idea of what's happening. As far as I can recall, the revenge plot has only been mentioned in interviews and the very first reveal trailer, but I think there needs to be a bit more than just that one trailer for years ago with Ellie saying she wants to kill people. Given the demand for it, I won't be surprised to see Joel appear because that is easily the biggest pop still lying in wait.

From Nintendo, I want to see gameplay for Luigi's Mansion 3. Town should appear again so it isn't forgotten about. The next Smash fighter should be revealed too, but I don't know who it could be nor have a wishlist for it. XD

Microsoft....Ori and the Will of the Wisps and Tunic are the ones from last year's E3 I want more about for sure. Session was a game I forgot about and should be shown unless that game wants to remain forgotten about. Halo and Forza and Gears (oh my) are blatant. Cyberpunk will probably be on show again with Microsoft since there's nowhere else for it. Dying Light 2 is going to head off to Square Enix due to the publishing deal, and anything else Microsoft had from last year already released, so I'm expecting a lot of new things from them which excites me, especially since Microsoft have a track record for putting on the best presentation.

Square....I only care for Dying Light 2 probably being shown through them. Anything else I can't think of or I can and don't care. Oh wait, actually maybe some Octopath stuff will come out. OK, now I'm done.

Bethesda, just give me more Doom. You'll try to maybe do some saving stunt for F76, but I think they should just leave that out and not remind people of that disaster, and given the promises and statements of last year were all bullshit, I doubt anyone would trust the announcements coming out for that game this year on the same stage. However, they could maybe try and pull some big turnaround on it and regain the trust they lost, but I have no clue how. Last year they pulled the self awareness stunt of "Oh we have bugs and shit in our games, but here's a new Fallout game and it just works" and that game managed to become the biggest mistake that company ever pulled, so you can't just play the tune of "Yeah we made mistakes but here's this thing working properly now" unless you literally toss the update out on that same day to prove it works and pray to absolutely every incarnation and interpretation of god to ever exist that nothing goes wrong to nuke the little remaining glimmer of hope for your company name from orbit. Given the year Bethesda has had between last E3 and this E3, I might actually be the most intrigued by their conference just to see how they address and handle that to try and rebuild public trust. Even if they just don't talk about it that still has a negative implication because you look like you're ignoring the players and the problems, so no matter what they do that elephant can not not be in the room.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So now that we're only about 10 days out from E3, what hopes and/or predictions do you all have, and is there anything in particular you're looking forward to hearing about?

I know Sony isn't attending E3, but I'm hoping they put out something for TLoU 2. Ideally I'd like a release date or even a window of like Winter 2019 if they don't have a specific day in mind yet, along with some sort of story trailer so we get a better idea of what's happening. As far as I can recall, the revenge plot has only been mentioned in interviews and the very first reveal trailer, but I think there needs to be a bit more than just that one trailer for years ago with Ellie saying she wants to kill people. Given the demand for it, I won't be surprised to see Joel appear because that is easily the biggest pop still lying in wait.

From Nintendo, I want to see gameplay for Luigi's Mansion 3. Town should appear again so it isn't forgotten about. The next Smash fighter should be revealed too, but I don't know who it could be nor have a wishlist for it. XD

Microsoft....Ori and the Will of the Wisps and Tunic are the ones from last year's E3 I want more about for sure. Session was a game I forgot about and should be shown unless that game wants to remain forgotten about. Halo and Forza and Gears (oh my) are blatant. Cyberpunk will probably be on show again with Microsoft since there's nowhere else for it. Dying Light 2 is going to head off to Square Enix due to the publishing deal, and anything else Microsoft had from last year already released, so I'm expecting a lot of new things from them which excites me, especially since Microsoft have a track record for putting on the best presentation.

Square....I only care for Dying Light 2 probably being shown through them. Anything else I can't think of or I can and don't care. Oh wait, actually maybe some Octopath stuff will come out. OK, now I'm done.

Bethesda, just give me more Doom. You'll try to maybe do some saving stunt for F76, but I think they should just leave that out and not remind people of that disaster, and given the promises and statements of last year were all bullshit, I doubt anyone would trust the announcements coming out for that game this year on the same stage. However, they could maybe try and pull some big turnaround on it and regain the trust they lost, but I have no clue how. Last year they pulled the self awareness stunt of "Oh we have bugs and shit in our games, but here's a new Fallout game and it just works" and that game managed to become the biggest mistake that company ever pulled, so you can't just play the tune of "Yeah we made mistakes but here's this thing working properly now" unless you literally toss the update out on that same day to prove it works and pray to absolutely every incarnation and interpretation of god to ever exist that nothing goes wrong to nuke the little remaining glimmer of hope for your company name from orbit. Given the year Bethesda has had between last E3 and this E3, I might actually be the most intrigued by their conference just to see how they address and handle that to try and rebuild public trust. Even if they just don't talk about it that still has a negative implication because you look like you're ignoring the players and the problems, so no matter what they do that elephant can not not be in the room.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Dying Light 2 is now being published by Square, and they announced they will be showing it at their conference, so definitely look forward to that.
It's weird to say that I'm looking forward to Square's E3 conference the most but between that and also finally showing off the Crystal Dynamics Avenger's title (which I believe is now just officially called "Marvel's The Avengers") has me quite excited. Oh and the likelihood that FFVII remake will be there as well has me intrigued.

But yeah, man if I were Bethesda, I would have absolutely skipped this year's E3. I honestly cannot see them coming out of this showcase with 100% viewer satisfaction on them as a whole at this rate. They've dug themselves so deep, even announcing remakes and remasters like some other company's have done to redeem their reputation wouldn't set them free Errm
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Dying Light 2 is now being published by Square, and they announced they will be showing it at their conference, so definitely look forward to that.
It's weird to say that I'm looking forward to Square's E3 conference the most but between that and also finally showing off the Crystal Dynamics Avenger's title (which I believe is now just officially called "Marvel's The Avengers") has me quite excited. Oh and the likelihood that FFVII remake will be there as well has me intrigued.

But yeah, man if I were Bethesda, I would have absolutely skipped this year's E3. I honestly cannot see them coming out of this showcase with 100% viewer satisfaction on them as a whole at this rate. They've dug themselves so deep, even announcing remakes and remasters like some other company's have done to redeem their reputation wouldn't set them free Errm
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
FFVII would intrigue me more if Square hadn't taken an approach to it that seems far too big. Is it really necessary to need to split the game into three parts so that it can all be released in some timely fashion when there have probably been games that are bigger and have managed to come out in one part and without waiting an absolute eternity for? Unsure

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
FFVII would intrigue me more if Square hadn't taken an approach to it that seems far too big. Is it really necessary to need to split the game into three parts so that it can all be released in some timely fashion when there have probably been games that are bigger and have managed to come out in one part and without waiting an absolute eternity for? Unsure
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ubisoft and Nintendo are the only ones I know I will catch live, Square Enix I will try and stay up for if I can as I don't have work the next day, but it'll be difficult. May go to bed very early and/or set an alarm on my Nuband to wake me up and watch on my phone. Microsoft probably will have the best presented conference and have something I might be interested in, but not too bothered missing out on that. Bethesda will have Doom Eternal, but I'll just wait for the video later. But yeah, hope their conference is better than last year's. XD

Mostly interested in Nintendo's E3 Direct really. Fire Emblem, possible (really needs to be, Joker's been out for a while now) Smash Ultimate DLC reveal, Luigi's Mansion 3, plus whatever else.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ubisoft and Nintendo are the only ones I know I will catch live, Square Enix I will try and stay up for if I can as I don't have work the next day, but it'll be difficult. May go to bed very early and/or set an alarm on my Nuband to wake me up and watch on my phone. Microsoft probably will have the best presented conference and have something I might be interested in, but not too bothered missing out on that. Bethesda will have Doom Eternal, but I'll just wait for the video later. But yeah, hope their conference is better than last year's. XD

Mostly interested in Nintendo's E3 Direct really. Fire Emblem, possible (really needs to be, Joker's been out for a while now) Smash Ultimate DLC reveal, Luigi's Mansion 3, plus whatever else.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The 2010's and Gaming | 2019 PS Wrap-Up Moonface 10 7,553 Jan 30th, 2020, 03:45 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Square Enix @ E3 2019 Moonface 8 6,742 Jun 14th, 2019, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Microsoft @ E3 2019 ShiraNoMai 5 5,823 Jun 11th, 2019, 11:37 PM
  Nintendo @ E3 2019 Moonface 3 4,114 Jun 11th, 2019, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  Ubisoft @ E3 2019 Moonface 4 4,321 Jun 10th, 2019, 11:12 PM