Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,021
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yes, that does fit quite well. The running by the Tekken Force dude towards the end of the corridor was great. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,021 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yes, that does fit quite well. The running by the Tekken Force dude towards the end of the corridor was great. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Random question; does T7 have the best customization or would you say one of the earlier games did it better? I remember seeing something a bit ago about how T7 didn't really do customization too well plus I'm just curious since we're talking about customizing.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Random question; does T7 have the best customization or would you say one of the earlier games did it better? I remember seeing something a bit ago about how T7 didn't really do customization too well plus I'm just curious since we're talking about customizing.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah I'd say T7's customisation is the worst out of the...four games. I always forget T5 had customisation, think T6 had the most options but I delved into Tag2's the most then T7's where T7 had the least options overall and most of all, garbage hairstyle options. XD
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah I'd say T7's customisation is the worst out of the...four games. I always forget T5 had customisation, think T6 had the most options but I delved into Tag2's the most then T7's where T7 had the least options overall and most of all, garbage hairstyle options. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I never actually dived into T6's customization much thinking back on it because I got turned off the idea of customizing anyone when I saw how bad load times would get facing characters that had been customized because of T6's awful idea of loading character models in the loading screen itself. x.x

Other than Lili, who else would you say is depicted as a more closer-to-life human character in Tekken?
Also apparently Lili is from Monaco. I always thought she was French. o.o I know Monaco is literally next to France which explains her language, I just didn't expect her nationality to have been placed into somewhere that specific compared to just using France.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I never actually dived into T6's customization much thinking back on it because I got turned off the idea of customizing anyone when I saw how bad load times would get facing characters that had been customized because of T6's awful idea of loading character models in the loading screen itself. x.x

Other than Lili, who else would you say is depicted as a more closer-to-life human character in Tekken?
Also apparently Lili is from Monaco. I always thought she was French. o.o I know Monaco is literally next to France which explains her language, I just didn't expect her nationality to have been placed into somewhere that specific compared to just using France.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't remember almost any of the outifts I made for T6 either, let alone T5, only one I know I did was make a green and black version of King's attire, and did similarly in Tag 2 and T7. I'm kinda curious to find out what else I did in T6's customisation now actually. XD

Quite a lot of the female fighters really, maybe ruling out Nina, Anna, obviously not Kazumi, Angel, Unknown, Kunimitsu, Master Raven (them ninjas vanish yo), Zafina is out too because of her hand fusing with Azazel. For the males Shaheen, Eddy, Lee, Lei, Law, Miguel, Steve, Ganryu, Bruce, Baek, Hwoarang, Dragunov and Leeroy.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't remember almost any of the outifts I made for T6 either, let alone T5, only one I know I did was make a green and black version of King's attire, and did similarly in Tag 2 and T7. I'm kinda curious to find out what else I did in T6's customisation now actually. XD

Quite a lot of the female fighters really, maybe ruling out Nina, Anna, obviously not Kazumi, Angel, Unknown, Kunimitsu, Master Raven (them ninjas vanish yo), Zafina is out too because of her hand fusing with Azazel. For the males Shaheen, Eddy, Lee, Lei, Law, Miguel, Steve, Ganryu, Bruce, Baek, Hwoarang, Dragunov and Leeroy.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Mr EliteL: I forget if I showed you this before or if you're already aware of it: https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/V...174351?o=4

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Mr EliteL: I forget if I showed you this before or if you're already aware of it: https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/V...174351?o=4
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I was not aware of those, thanks for showing me. As much as I think they're cool, I have a personal rule to never get posable action figures, since I dislike noticing the joints. Do like how how much poses were shown off in the preview images though, they look neat, especially King's as he's shown to be delivering moves to Kazuya. XD Although dang, Kazuya isn't even listed there yet, only King, Devil Jin and Paul so far on that shop site.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I was not aware of those, thanks for showing me. As much as I think they're cool, I have a personal rule to never get posable action figures, since I dislike noticing the joints. Do like how how much poses were shown off in the preview images though, they look neat, especially King's as he's shown to be delivering moves to Kazuya. XD Although dang, Kazuya isn't even listed there yet, only King, Devil Jin and Paul so far on that shop site.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah I feel you on the noticeable joints being a turn-off on posable figures, it's not something I like either. Although I have to give credit that that King statue does a very good job of blending the joints in, and it helps that his attire includes elbow pads and such that go over the joints on his arms and legs to hide those ones. It's really only his torso that has a noticeable one, and he's also the only Tekken figure on that site with such a joint, likely due to his wrestling moveset requiring it.

I went looking to see what other King figures there are in existence out of curiosity, and learned that Tekken 3 and Tekken Tag Tournament had a whole line of action figures produced: The quality of the figures is....questionable if you ask me but I expect they were probably pretty cheap to buy at the time and it's not like action figures made in the 90's were often very good looking. Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah I feel you on the noticeable joints being a turn-off on posable figures, it's not something I like either. Although I have to give credit that that King statue does a very good job of blending the joints in, and it helps that his attire includes elbow pads and such that go over the joints on his arms and legs to hide those ones. It's really only his torso that has a noticeable one, and he's also the only Tekken figure on that site with such a joint, likely due to his wrestling moveset requiring it.

I went looking to see what other King figures there are in existence out of curiosity, and learned that Tekken 3 and Tekken Tag Tournament had a whole line of action figures produced: The quality of the figures is....questionable if you ask me but I expect they were probably pretty cheap to buy at the time and it's not like action figures made in the 90's were often very good looking. Tongue
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Me and my siblings actually got the Tekken 3 figures, but didn't get Forest Law or Devil Jin. My bro got Heihachi and Paul, sister Nina, Anna and Xiaoyu, I got Jin, King, Yoshimitsu and True Ogre. Really wish we didn't play with them as they got slightly damaged, plus my True Ogre lost it's wings. XD
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Me and my siblings actually got the Tekken 3 figures, but didn't get Forest Law or Devil Jin. My bro got Heihachi and Paul, sister Nina, Anna and Xiaoyu, I got Jin, King, Yoshimitsu and True Ogre. Really wish we didn't play with them as they got slightly damaged, plus my True Ogre lost it's wings. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Mr EliteL: You still have those figures about? Don't think I've ever noticed them anywhere in your room/house before. Hmm

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Mr EliteL: You still have those figures about? Don't think I've ever noticed them anywhere in your room/house before. Hmm
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I have mine about still, my bro must've taken his ones as I don't have them, not sure what sister has done with her's. Mine are up on my high shelf in my room, King lying down as he's a bit too tall and so is True Ogre, but Jin and Yoshimitsu are on their stands.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I have mine about still, my bro must've taken his ones as I don't have them, not sure what sister has done with her's. Mine are up on my high shelf in my room, King lying down as he's a bit too tall and so is True Ogre, but Jin and Yoshimitsu are on their stands.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ah, maybe that's why I never noticed them before. Plus with how cramped everything is in your room it tends to be hard for particular things to stand out, especially if they're not big/prominent. LOL

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ah, maybe that's why I never noticed them before. Plus with how cramped everything is in your room it tends to be hard for particular things to stand out, especially if they're not big/prominent. LOL
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah, my King isn't too big as there's a large space above Jin and Yoshimitsu, he's lying down because the foot hold in his stand is broken so it won't hold him up properly. His tail is slightly broken at the connection point too, also Yoshimitsu's swords are slightly broken too, a couple more examples of the damages my figures have. XD
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah, my King isn't too big as there's a large space above Jin and Yoshimitsu, he's lying down because the foot hold in his stand is broken so it won't hold him up properly. His tail is slightly broken at the connection point too, also Yoshimitsu's swords are slightly broken too, a couple more examples of the damages my figures have. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Content that was here is now in the Tekken 8 thread.

For why I came here at this moment, it was because Heihachi isn't really dead and is the next character that just got announced! Wow *shot*

No, I was checking the Tekken subreddit to see if any news actually had been announced since it's been a while (I'm guessing we don't get anything until after this network test so people don't bitch that newly announced characters aren't included in the test) and this was the first thing I saw on the feed: https://www.reddit.com/r/Tekken/comments...at_a_joke/
I've discovered T4 has quite a fair amount of jank lately but this one isn't one I had seen before. XD I'm curious now if that can happen in later Tekken games or if it got fixed for T5.
Also this is cursed: https://i.redd.it/have-you-ever-fought-a...d6af8bf92c

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Content that was here is now in the Tekken 8 thread.

For why I came here at this moment, it was because Heihachi isn't really dead and is the next character that just got announced! Wow *shot*

No, I was checking the Tekken subreddit to see if any news actually had been announced since it's been a while (I'm guessing we don't get anything until after this network test so people don't bitch that newly announced characters aren't included in the test) and this was the first thing I saw on the feed: https://www.reddit.com/r/Tekken/comments...at_a_joke/
I've discovered T4 has quite a fair amount of jank lately but this one isn't one I had seen before. XD I'm curious now if that can happen in later Tekken games or if it got fixed for T5.
Also this is cursed: https://i.redd.it/have-you-ever-fought-a...d6af8bf92c
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Haha, yeah the walls could KO your own character doing a move into it. Steve with the win pose makes the clip better. XD Also didn't particularly like that King costume, Armor King has it too, although the top half is fine if they're wearing something on their legs.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Haha, yeah the walls could KO your own character doing a move into it. Steve with the win pose makes the clip better. XD Also didn't particularly like that King costume, Armor King has it too, although the top half is fine if they're wearing something on their legs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dragon's Dogma (Series) Moonface 113 11,904 Mar 26th, 2024, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Pokémon (Series) | Feb. 27 Presents Summary Moonface 99 25,968 Mar 18th, 2024, 04:55 AM
Last Post: queenzelda
  Paper Mario (Series) | TTYD Remaster Announced Moonface 22 8,449 Mar 12th, 2024, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Persona (Series) | P3R Episode Aigis – The Answer Revealed Moonface 19 1,268 Mar 9th, 2024, 03:57 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  NieR (Series) | NieR 3 Teased? Moonface 43 12,834 Mar 2nd, 2024, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Moonface