Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Discuss the fighting series Tekken here. Have you played or had interest in the games?

I own and played all the main Tekken games from the first to Tekken 7, as well as both Tekken Tag games.

The PS2 Tekken Tag Tournament game introduced me to using more than one character in a match, which I loved the idea. However I never branched out in other games that do, only having Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Tekken Tag Tournament 2. TTT was my favourite game until TTT2 released, despite the Tekken community seemingly disliking it now. I enjoy playing the game even today, the online still works. Tekken 4 is still really good though, gotta love them stages.

I mainly play Tekken 7 and a bit of Tekken Tag 2 now. Tekken 7 is pretty much only good for online now, unless you have people to play locally. Or for local tournaments, like the Tekken World Tour going on, which I sometimes watch, as well as players streaming.

My favourite characters are Lee and Lili at the moment, as I also play best with them. From Tekken 1 to Tekken 3, Yoshimitsu was one of my favourites. From...Tekken 2 to Tekken 6, King and Armor King were my favourites. I have liked Jin since his first appearance, and started properly using Lee in 5 or 6. For Tekken Tag 2, I also play Angel along with Lee, Violet and Lili.

My current online ranks are:
TTT2: (Mentor) Lili, (Disciple) Lee, Angel, Violet
T7: (Brawler) Lee, (Grand Master) Lili, (Mentor) Miguel

I've feel like I've gotten better as a player this year after watching TWT tournaments, streamers and practice. I didn't do enough before.

I have recorded gameplay of me playing Tekken 7, which can be seen on my YouTube Channel, although I haven't done much since Noctis' release. I do hope to do more as I play Ranked, which I'll post in my Let's Play topic. (to be posted)
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Discuss the fighting series Tekken here. Have you played or had interest in the games?

I own and played all the main Tekken games from the first to Tekken 7, as well as both Tekken Tag games.

The PS2 Tekken Tag Tournament game introduced me to using more than one character in a match, which I loved the idea. However I never branched out in other games that do, only having Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Tekken Tag Tournament 2. TTT was my favourite game until TTT2 released, despite the Tekken community seemingly disliking it now. I enjoy playing the game even today, the online still works. Tekken 4 is still really good though, gotta love them stages.

I mainly play Tekken 7 and a bit of Tekken Tag 2 now. Tekken 7 is pretty much only good for online now, unless you have people to play locally. Or for local tournaments, like the Tekken World Tour going on, which I sometimes watch, as well as players streaming.

My favourite characters are Lee and Lili at the moment, as I also play best with them. From Tekken 1 to Tekken 3, Yoshimitsu was one of my favourites. From...Tekken 2 to Tekken 6, King and Armor King were my favourites. I have liked Jin since his first appearance, and started properly using Lee in 5 or 6. For Tekken Tag 2, I also play Angel along with Lee, Violet and Lili.

My current online ranks are:
TTT2: (Mentor) Lili, (Disciple) Lee, Angel, Violet
T7: (Brawler) Lee, (Grand Master) Lili, (Mentor) Miguel

I've feel like I've gotten better as a player this year after watching TWT tournaments, streamers and practice. I didn't do enough before.

I have recorded gameplay of me playing Tekken 7, which can be seen on my YouTube Channel, although I haven't done much since Noctis' release. I do hope to do more as I play Ranked, which I'll post in my Let's Play topic. (to be posted)
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I own every Tekken game except 7, since by the time that game came out I was just burned out with Tekken. Not finishing TTT2 was what made me decide to not get Tekken 7. They're fun, but it just started getting a little repetitive for me.

Tekken 4 is my favourite Tekken game followed by Tekken 3. Tag is great too, and the series low point for me is Tekken 6.

Generally I only use Paul and Law as characters, since they're my favourites. I miss the look Paul had in Tekken 4 with the jeans and long hair though. Sad
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I own every Tekken game except 7, since by the time that game came out I was just burned out with Tekken. Not finishing TTT2 was what made me decide to not get Tekken 7. They're fun, but it just started getting a little repetitive for me.

Tekken 4 is my favourite Tekken game followed by Tekken 3. Tag is great too, and the series low point for me is Tekken 6.

Generally I only use Paul and Law as characters, since they're my favourites. I miss the look Paul had in Tekken 4 with the jeans and long hair though. Sad
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Tekken 7 EVO 2018 Season Pass 2 & Character Reveals

Following the Evolution 2018 Tekken 7 tournament, Harada revealed a video about what entails for the second Season Pass for the game. Inside featured new universal mechanics (a wall rebound that was exclusive to a move for Geese) and new moves. Steve seems to get a new Rage Drive, perhaps replacing his old one that was deemed useless to players. Season 2 has 6 characters that will be added to the game. Three are revealed here, two being Tekken veterans Anna Williams and Lei Wulong. The third is a guest character, surprsingly The Walking Dead's Negan. No gameplay was shown for him yet however.

Anna looks brilliant. Lei's appearance is strange, so I hope for old outfits for him. HUH?! TWD Negan? Not even a game character has made it in, that's quite crazy. Wonder how he's going to look in Tekken's graphics and gameplay. 6 new characters though, plus the changes? Sweet. I still would like Team Battle as a new mode though.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Tekken 7 EVO 2018 Season Pass 2 & Character Reveals

Following the Evolution 2018 Tekken 7 tournament, Harada revealed a video about what entails for the second Season Pass for the game. Inside featured new universal mechanics (a wall rebound that was exclusive to a move for Geese) and new moves. Steve seems to get a new Rage Drive, perhaps replacing his old one that was deemed useless to players. Season 2 has 6 characters that will be added to the game. Three are revealed here, two being Tekken veterans Anna Williams and Lei Wulong. The third is a guest character, surprsingly The Walking Dead's Negan. No gameplay was shown for him yet however.

Anna looks brilliant. Lei's appearance is strange, so I hope for old outfits for him. HUH?! TWD Negan? Not even a game character has made it in, that's quite crazy. Wonder how he's going to look in Tekken's graphics and gameplay. 6 new characters though, plus the changes? Sweet. I still would like Team Battle as a new mode though.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Lei's appearance is quite different from any of his past ones, and unlike Law resembling Bruce Lee, seems to be drifting away from the appearance of Jackie Chan.
Negan was something I wouldn't have expected at all; for me it's more out of the blue than Noctis was.
I'm guessing that he fills the end slot that isn't the same as the rest, meaning that the remaining slots are for Tekken characters making a comeback. I'm trying to remember who else isn't in Tekken 7 that was a noticeable loss. Hmm

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Lei's appearance is quite different from any of his past ones, and unlike Law resembling Bruce Lee, seems to be drifting away from the appearance of Jackie Chan.
Negan was something I wouldn't have expected at all; for me it's more out of the blue than Noctis was.
I'm guessing that he fills the end slot that isn't the same as the rest, meaning that the remaining slots are for Tekken characters making a comeback. I'm trying to remember who else isn't in Tekken 7 that was a noticeable loss. Hmm
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah, I'm not that fond of this new appearance of Lei's. I don't hate, but don't like. Got spoiled of this thanks to YouTube recommendations giving me a video of a thumbnail of all three, and saw Anna and Negan (picture from the TV series) but had no idea the other guy was going to be Lei. XD

I agree about Negan and Noctis. A TV/comic character from The Walking Dead was something I would never guess. Noctis is at least from a video game.

Julia, Armor King, Wang, Baek, Bruce, Ganryu, Marduk, Zafina. Although out of those I'd say Julia and Wang are noticeable in their length of time in the series. Baek maybe, unless we take his T6 ending as a hint of him dying (perhaps not in that way though). Same with Wang there. Everyone likes to say Josie replaced Bruce, and the story of Armor King and Marduk being hospitalised makes me doubt them. Armor King though has a chance for apparently having a good usage rate in the last games he was in. Can do without Ganryu, but that's my opinion. XD Dunno about Zafina.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah, I'm not that fond of this new appearance of Lei's. I don't hate, but don't like. Got spoiled of this thanks to YouTube recommendations giving me a video of a thumbnail of all three, and saw Anna and Negan (picture from the TV series) but had no idea the other guy was going to be Lei. XD

I agree about Negan and Noctis. A TV/comic character from The Walking Dead was something I would never guess. Noctis is at least from a video game.

Julia, Armor King, Wang, Baek, Bruce, Ganryu, Marduk, Zafina. Although out of those I'd say Julia and Wang are noticeable in their length of time in the series. Baek maybe, unless we take his T6 ending as a hint of him dying (perhaps not in that way though). Same with Wang there. Everyone likes to say Josie replaced Bruce, and the story of Armor King and Marduk being hospitalised makes me doubt them. Armor King though has a chance for apparently having a good usage rate in the last games he was in. Can do without Ganryu, but that's my opinion. XD Dunno about Zafina.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Marduk isn't in T7? I didn't know that. XD
I'd like for him to come back, along with Julia and Armor King. Ganryu and Zafina I don't care for at all, and I don't feel like Zafina has any need to come back as her only role was to keep Azazel locked up, and that was dealt with already.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Marduk isn't in T7? I didn't know that. XD
I'd like for him to come back, along with Julia and Armor King. Ganryu and Zafina I don't care for at all, and I don't feel like Zafina has any need to come back as her only role was to keep Azazel locked up, and that was dealt with already.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Season 2 Further Details & Release

After Tokyo Tekken Masters, more information was revealed for Season 2. For starters, the price will be 2800 yen (approx. $29.99 or 29.99 Euros) for the full Season 2 DLC. Anna and Lei will be available on September 6th, along with the updates. Anna and Lei can be bought separately at 500 yen ($4.99 or 4.99 Euros). Proper prices for other territories not using yen has not been officially revelaed yet.

The update consist of balance changes and the new Wall Bound/Bounce gameplay mechanic. Online will be gaining combo assist like in Story Mode, but cannot be used in Tournament Mode. Players will now get to see how much points they need until promotion or demotion, with a bar showing XP points during fights. This is for Offlline (Treasure Battle) and Online Ranked. Below is an image showing the XP bar, plus a video showing some gameplay changes for the current in-game roster of characters.

[Image: rank-progress-tracker-640x361.jpg]

I'm no doubt getting this Season Pass. The wall bounce will be...I dunno, good or annoying. I need to stop running into moves, or I'm going to get done by someone using combo assist. Doesn't bother me too much...at the moment. XP bar is great, always needed something like that for ranks. Most interested in trying out Anna, as I was starting to learn he in Tag 2 but stopped after knowing she wasn't going to be in T7. No news on Negan, but I wasn't expecting anything after a couple of weeks. Did want to hear the other news by now though.

@Moony: Yeah Marduk would be good to see. I'm thinking Julia's got the best chance at being one of the three unkown, and want her to be. The other two I have no clue, although my number one personal pick would be Angel as she was one of my most used characters in Tag 2. I highly doubt her though. I suppose I don't mind who gets in though. Still would like to see some more customisation. Hope there'll be three packs like the first Season. Then no more after that. XD

EDIT: Above image courtesy of tekkengamer. After looking at the other images there, one shows that Lei and Anna are separate DLC's (as in DLC 4 and DLC 5), and with the other unknown characters and Negan, they might not be in packs? I'll guess we'll get two later, then Negan and the other character. Hope this Season Pass isn't just new characters and the gameplay balances/change. Although getting six characters (+ Negan's stage) as opposed to two characters, two stages and Tekken Bowl, is already quite a bit I suppose.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Season 2 Further Details & Release

After Tokyo Tekken Masters, more information was revealed for Season 2. For starters, the price will be 2800 yen (approx. $29.99 or 29.99 Euros) for the full Season 2 DLC. Anna and Lei will be available on September 6th, along with the updates. Anna and Lei can be bought separately at 500 yen ($4.99 or 4.99 Euros). Proper prices for other territories not using yen has not been officially revelaed yet.

The update consist of balance changes and the new Wall Bound/Bounce gameplay mechanic. Online will be gaining combo assist like in Story Mode, but cannot be used in Tournament Mode. Players will now get to see how much points they need until promotion or demotion, with a bar showing XP points during fights. This is for Offlline (Treasure Battle) and Online Ranked. Below is an image showing the XP bar, plus a video showing some gameplay changes for the current in-game roster of characters.

[Image: rank-progress-tracker-640x361.jpg]

I'm no doubt getting this Season Pass. The wall bounce will be...I dunno, good or annoying. I need to stop running into moves, or I'm going to get done by someone using combo assist. Doesn't bother me too much...at the moment. XP bar is great, always needed something like that for ranks. Most interested in trying out Anna, as I was starting to learn he in Tag 2 but stopped after knowing she wasn't going to be in T7. No news on Negan, but I wasn't expecting anything after a couple of weeks. Did want to hear the other news by now though.

@Moony: Yeah Marduk would be good to see. I'm thinking Julia's got the best chance at being one of the three unkown, and want her to be. The other two I have no clue, although my number one personal pick would be Angel as she was one of my most used characters in Tag 2. I highly doubt her though. I suppose I don't mind who gets in though. Still would like to see some more customisation. Hope there'll be three packs like the first Season. Then no more after that. XD

EDIT: Above image courtesy of tekkengamer. After looking at the other images there, one shows that Lei and Anna are separate DLC's (as in DLC 4 and DLC 5), and with the other unknown characters and Negan, they might not be in packs? I'll guess we'll get two later, then Negan and the other character. Hope this Season Pass isn't just new characters and the gameplay balances/change. Although getting six characters (+ Negan's stage) as opposed to two characters, two stages and Tekken Bowl, is already quite a bit I suppose.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I doubt Angel would come in because she represents Jun, who hasn't canonically returned to the Tekken story yet.

Also if people weren't aware, the voice actor for Heihachi Mishima passed away. Feels a little creepy that they died after a character they voice act is killed off.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I doubt Angel would come in because she represents Jun, who hasn't canonically returned to the Tekken story yet.

Also if people weren't aware, the voice actor for Heihachi Mishima passed away. Feels a little creepy that they died after a character they voice act is killed off.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Eh? Angel represents Kazuya's good side, although I suppose in a way the "good" does include Jun. Angel hasn't been in since then because Kazuya's fully on his bad side at the moment, having embraced the Devil power. Would be cool to have both Jun and Angel return for Tekken 8, since I think when Jun is present, Angel will be too (but only possibly, not definitely).

Yeah, I was aware of that, and agree on that been weird (not suspiciously weird of course XD) after what happened in Tekken's story. He was a good VA to take up the role after T3-T6's Daisuke Gori. Wondering if any future Tekken games with Heihachi, if he is to be a playable character, to just reuse the old voice clips. If Heihachi was to appear in a flashback for Kazuya or Jin in T8, then it would be a still image of him with no voice and narration/text to what happened.

Still waiting on Season Pass 2 to be released for purchase. I suppose it'll be up on the day instead of before now.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Eh? Angel represents Kazuya's good side, although I suppose in a way the "good" does include Jun. Angel hasn't been in since then because Kazuya's fully on his bad side at the moment, having embraced the Devil power. Would be cool to have both Jun and Angel return for Tekken 8, since I think when Jun is present, Angel will be too (but only possibly, not definitely).

Yeah, I was aware of that, and agree on that been weird (not suspiciously weird of course XD) after what happened in Tekken's story. He was a good VA to take up the role after T3-T6's Daisuke Gori. Wondering if any future Tekken games with Heihachi, if he is to be a playable character, to just reuse the old voice clips. If Heihachi was to appear in a flashback for Kazuya or Jin in T8, then it would be a still image of him with no voice and narration/text to what happened.

Still waiting on Season Pass 2 to be released for purchase. I suppose it'll be up on the day instead of before now.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I always believed Angel was for Jun what Devil is for Kazuya. Especially when Angel has only appeared whenever Jun is also in the game. Plus didn't Tekken Tag make it that using Jun and Angel had her just transform instead of tag out normally?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I always believed Angel was for Jun what Devil is for Kazuya. Especially when Angel has only appeared whenever Jun is also in the game. Plus didn't Tekken Tag make it that using Jun and Angel had her just transform instead of tag out normally?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Nah, otherwise Angel's moveset would be closer to Jun's and not Kazuya/Devil. Plus I don't remember a transform for Jun happening in Tag 1, and definitely not Tag 2. Only Kazuya and Devil (I think?) for Tag 1, and Jin and Devil Jin for Tag 2.

Season 2 is here! Went into practice with Lee and Anna. Don't see much difference with Lee, can combo from something now that wasn't before. Haven't dabbled enough though. Not bothered about wall bounce, until I play matches probably. Customised Anna three times, one with her old red dress, plus Lei with his blue top and black trouser outfit for old times sake. Some new customisation, although the UK store doesn't seem to have the pack yet as most of them require the download. I've seen one of my followed Twitch players have the customs though, and his Irish. Hm. They'll hopefully bring it up for us soon.

Playing more of King now as well. Good to play him. Need to try him online when I get Lee a bit higher in ranked. Will play Anna too.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Nah, otherwise Angel's moveset would be closer to Jun's and not Kazuya/Devil. Plus I don't remember a transform for Jun happening in Tag 1, and definitely not Tag 2. Only Kazuya and Devil (I think?) for Tag 1, and Jin and Devil Jin for Tag 2.

Season 2 is here! Went into practice with Lee and Anna. Don't see much difference with Lee, can combo from something now that wasn't before. Haven't dabbled enough though. Not bothered about wall bounce, until I play matches probably. Customised Anna three times, one with her old red dress, plus Lei with his blue top and black trouser outfit for old times sake. Some new customisation, although the UK store doesn't seem to have the pack yet as most of them require the download. I've seen one of my followed Twitch players have the customs though, and his Irish. Hm. They'll hopefully bring it up for us soon.

Playing more of King now as well. Good to play him. Need to try him online when I get Lee a bit higher in ranked. Will play Anna too.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Season 2 TWT Four Character Reveals

The remaining DLC characters for Tekken 7's Season 2 was revealed during the Tekken World Tour Finals today. Two gameplay trailers showed Tekken veterans Craig Marduk, Armor King and Julia Chang (who tagged on to the end of Armor King's), as well as another for Negan's. Marduk and Armor King's DLCs will be releasing tomorrow.

I take it Julia is still in development, as there was no gameplay for her. Really liking her's, Marduk's and Armor King's new designs. 

We finally see how Negan looks in Tekken, and I don't mind it actually. Love that they went recreated a scene from the show that was Negan's first appearance, a scene I found out about when learning about his character as I don't watch TWD. Bryan was great as his right hand man. His fighting gameplay is what I assumed he'd be doing, using Lucille for big shots. So many quotes from the show too (mainly that beat down scene, but some for his Rage Art and winning poses I assume), and glad they got Jeffery Dean Morgan voicing him. Would be completely wrong without him. As much as out of place Noctis and Negan kind of are, I don't mind them in Tekken. The stages each guest character has brought look and are (the ones I've played on) great. Most interested in trying out Armor King and Negan, will try out Julia too. Marduk not bothered about, but looks better here.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Season 2 TWT Four Character Reveals

The remaining DLC characters for Tekken 7's Season 2 was revealed during the Tekken World Tour Finals today. Two gameplay trailers showed Tekken veterans Craig Marduk, Armor King and Julia Chang (who tagged on to the end of Armor King's), as well as another for Negan's. Marduk and Armor King's DLCs will be releasing tomorrow.

I take it Julia is still in development, as there was no gameplay for her. Really liking her's, Marduk's and Armor King's new designs. 

We finally see how Negan looks in Tekken, and I don't mind it actually. Love that they went recreated a scene from the show that was Negan's first appearance, a scene I found out about when learning about his character as I don't watch TWD. Bryan was great as his right hand man. His fighting gameplay is what I assumed he'd be doing, using Lucille for big shots. So many quotes from the show too (mainly that beat down scene, but some for his Rage Art and winning poses I assume), and glad they got Jeffery Dean Morgan voicing him. Would be completely wrong without him. As much as out of place Noctis and Negan kind of are, I don't mind them in Tekken. The stages each guest character has brought look and are (the ones I've played on) great. Most interested in trying out Armor King and Negan, will try out Julia too. Marduk not bothered about, but looks better here.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Glad Marduk is back, and not surprised Armour King was brought back alongside him given they're rivals. I think the most interesting take away I had from their two trailers was Armour King's mist, which I feel like is something I haven't really seen as a move for a Tekken character in a while now. Last fighter I recall having that was Yoshimitsu but I don't feel like he had that in T6 (don't even recall it in T5 either). I know you played Tekken more than me EL and probably also have a better memory, so do you know if there has been an absence of mist at any time? XD

Negan's trailer was fun just for recreating the famous scene from the show. Lip syncing seemed horribly off but I don't know if that's just the video audio or because they weren't fussed on putting that much detail into something likely not in the game. I still think he stands out like a sore thumb and it doesn't get me on board for random celebrity-style inclusions in Tekken, but it looks like he plays fittingly which is the most important thing.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Glad Marduk is back, and not surprised Armour King was brought back alongside him given they're rivals. I think the most interesting take away I had from their two trailers was Armour King's mist, which I feel like is something I haven't really seen as a move for a Tekken character in a while now. Last fighter I recall having that was Yoshimitsu but I don't feel like he had that in T6 (don't even recall it in T5 either). I know you played Tekken more than me EL and probably also have a better memory, so do you know if there has been an absence of mist at any time? XD

Negan's trailer was fun just for recreating the famous scene from the show. Lip syncing seemed horribly off but I don't know if that's just the video audio or because they weren't fussed on putting that much detail into something likely not in the game. I still think he stands out like a sore thumb and it doesn't get me on board for random celebrity-style inclusions in Tekken, but it looks like he plays fittingly which is the most important thing.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah, if Marduk was shown first, Armor King had to be there also. Would've totally weird without AK, as he's apparently the most requested character to return (wasn't sure if it was more than Lei, or became the most after Lei's reveal).
For the mist, I think Yoshimitsu still has it from then. Nina also has the move, and Armor King might've gotten this move in Dark Resurrection as I don't recall original Armor King had it. Not sure though. Wasn't a move I tend to use if I used any of them. Although Armor King in T7 I may use it more as it's his Rage Drive, but so far not been able to do much off of it myself.

Negan's lip sync was bad, but yeah I'd think they weren't too bothered for the reason you stated. There's still work to do on him I assume, as there is no date yet for his release, so hope visuals on his character are improved to fit a bit more in.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah, if Marduk was shown first, Armor King had to be there also. Would've totally weird without AK, as he's apparently the most requested character to return (wasn't sure if it was more than Lei, or became the most after Lei's reveal).
For the mist, I think Yoshimitsu still has it from then. Nina also has the move, and Armor King might've gotten this move in Dark Resurrection as I don't recall original Armor King had it. Not sure though. Wasn't a move I tend to use if I used any of them. Although Armor King in T7 I may use it more as it's his Rage Drive, but so far not been able to do much off of it myself.

Negan's lip sync was bad, but yeah I'd think they weren't too bothered for the reason you stated. There's still work to do on him I assume, as there is no date yet for his release, so hope visuals on his character are improved to fit a bit more in.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I was going to ask it in your Ask Me thread EL, but I'll do it here since this thread is being used right now and maybe someone else will have answers:

What is your favourite outfit for each Tekken character? Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I was going to ask it in your Ask Me thread EL, but I'll do it here since this thread is being used right now and maybe someone else will have answers:

What is your favourite outfit for each Tekken character? Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dragon's Dogma (Series) Moonface 114 11,944 8 hours ago
Last Post: Moonface
  Pokémon (Series) | Feb. 27 Presents Summary Moonface 99 26,001 Mar 18th, 2024, 04:55 AM
Last Post: queenzelda
  Paper Mario (Series) | TTYD Remaster Announced Moonface 22 8,456 Mar 12th, 2024, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Persona (Series) | P3R Episode Aigis – The Answer Revealed Moonface 19 1,271 Mar 9th, 2024, 03:57 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  NieR (Series) | NieR 3 Teased? Moonface 43 12,849 Mar 2nd, 2024, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Moonface