Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Aw crap, each of them?! XD Oh boy, this going to take a while. Won't go into what you can make in customisation, although may include customs that are fully done like a set. I'll leave out ones if I feel I can't decide or just find all their outfits 'meh' or pointless as they don't really have alternates. Actually I'll mention them here: Any guest character, Mokujin, Combot, Kuma, Panda, Roger, Roger Jr, Alex, Unknown, Devil, True Ogre, P. Jack, Tiger, Gigas, Sebastian. Other Jacks will be under one Jack, as I'll say which is my favourite. This also took a while. Wish I had more time to link to each one that I could from this site: https://tekken.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Outfits

Alisa - Both her standard T6 outfit, and red version of her new T7 outfit.
Angel - Tekken Tag 2 normal outfit.
Anna - Possibly the new dress she has.
Armor King I - Blue Armor, yet I usually pick Black. So...both?
Armor King II - If it wasn't for the recent reveal, I'd say what the second Armor King has, but Tekken 7's is just crazy. XD
Asuka - Geisha dress from T6
Baek - His standard Taekwando outfit.
Bob - Slim Bob, failing that, his normal red shirt and blue trousers.
Bryan - T5-Tag 2, pants with Gatling gun bullets.
Bruce - 3rd outfit from Tekken 5.
Christie - Haven't really got a favourite. So any.
Claudio - Standard T7 outfit.
Devil Jin - T5-Tag 2 standard outfit.
Dragunov - His new T7 outfit.
Dr. B - His alternate T3 outfit. I don't know what that was, like a replica of Yoshimitsu, but I'd prefer to use than than a lab coat.
Eddy - T5/T6 player 2 outfit, with the shades.
Eliza - Her standard red outfit.
Feng - T5/T6 player 2 opened suit
Ganryu - Simply sumo outfit, he's a sumo fighter, so he has to be in that. XD
Heihachi - T4 nappy I mean, black karate gi or the new T7 outfit.
Hwoarang - Any version of his orange/light brown and green vest with chaps.
Jack - Jack-2 with black body and metal arms.
Jin - Both red flamed and white flamed pants outfits.
Jinpachi - Devil Form.
Josie - Her full body custom outfit.
Julia - New T7 outfit.
Jun - Tag 2 standard outfit.
Katarina - Her Ranger custom outfit.
Kazumi - Dark version of her T7 outfit.
Kazuya - Any purple suit.
King I - Tekken 2 second player outfit. Was the first outfit, but after getting included as a custom outfit in T7, I prefer that now.
King II - T7 outfit with the cape.
Kunimitsu - Her Tag 2 custom ninja outfit you can unlock.
Lars - Tekken Force suit, although I think I prefer his, erm, more casual P2 outfit from T6.
(Marshall) Law - Tekken 5/6/Tag 2, black pants, red sash.
(Forest) Law - Bruce Lee-esque jumpsuit in T3/Tag 1.
Lee - Tekken 7, red suit (second option for his new outfit). Used to be Tekken 5-Tag 2 normal outfit, or the black dinner suit.
Violet - Any of his purple outfits XD
Lei - T5-Tag 2 blue top changshan and black/dark brown pants.
Leo - New T7 outfit.
Lili - Her all white with red bow outfit.
Lucky Chloe - Normal outfit, or the custom that makes her look like a punk. XD
Marduk - Same as Armor King, T7.
Michelle - Tag 2 standard outfit.
Miguel - The costume that lets you use his guitar gun in Tag 2. XD
Miharu - Tag 2, as it isn't just a normal school uniform.
Nina - Motorbike or her purple assassin outfit from T5-Tag 2
Paul - Torn between hair down T4 or his T3/Tag 1 motorbike outfit.
Raven - Standard ninja outfit he has.
Master Raven - Her Tron like custom full body outfit (that you equip separately)
Shaheen - Standard T7 outfit.
Steve - His white top, red trousers outfit (T5-Tag 2).
Wang - T6 standard outfit.
Xiaoyu - New T7 outfit.
Zafina - Red alternate outfit from T6.

Actually for Mokujin, being Tetsujin.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Aw crap, each of them?! XD Oh boy, this going to take a while. Won't go into what you can make in customisation, although may include customs that are fully done like a set. I'll leave out ones if I feel I can't decide or just find all their outfits 'meh' or pointless as they don't really have alternates. Actually I'll mention them here: Any guest character, Mokujin, Combot, Kuma, Panda, Roger, Roger Jr, Alex, Unknown, Devil, True Ogre, P. Jack, Tiger, Gigas, Sebastian. Other Jacks will be under one Jack, as I'll say which is my favourite. This also took a while. Wish I had more time to link to each one that I could from this site: https://tekken.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Outfits

Alisa - Both her standard T6 outfit, and red version of her new T7 outfit.
Angel - Tekken Tag 2 normal outfit.
Anna - Possibly the new dress she has.
Armor King I - Blue Armor, yet I usually pick Black. So...both?
Armor King II - If it wasn't for the recent reveal, I'd say what the second Armor King has, but Tekken 7's is just crazy. XD
Asuka - Geisha dress from T6
Baek - His standard Taekwando outfit.
Bob - Slim Bob, failing that, his normal red shirt and blue trousers.
Bryan - T5-Tag 2, pants with Gatling gun bullets.
Bruce - 3rd outfit from Tekken 5.
Christie - Haven't really got a favourite. So any.
Claudio - Standard T7 outfit.
Devil Jin - T5-Tag 2 standard outfit.
Dragunov - His new T7 outfit.
Dr. B - His alternate T3 outfit. I don't know what that was, like a replica of Yoshimitsu, but I'd prefer to use than than a lab coat.
Eddy - T5/T6 player 2 outfit, with the shades.
Eliza - Her standard red outfit.
Feng - T5/T6 player 2 opened suit
Ganryu - Simply sumo outfit, he's a sumo fighter, so he has to be in that. XD
Heihachi - T4 nappy I mean, black karate gi or the new T7 outfit.
Hwoarang - Any version of his orange/light brown and green vest with chaps.
Jack - Jack-2 with black body and metal arms.
Jin - Both red flamed and white flamed pants outfits.
Jinpachi - Devil Form.
Josie - Her full body custom outfit.
Julia - New T7 outfit.
Jun - Tag 2 standard outfit.
Katarina - Her Ranger custom outfit.
Kazumi - Dark version of her T7 outfit.
Kazuya - Any purple suit.
King I - Tekken 2 second player outfit. Was the first outfit, but after getting included as a custom outfit in T7, I prefer that now.
King II - T7 outfit with the cape.
Kunimitsu - Her Tag 2 custom ninja outfit you can unlock.
Lars - Tekken Force suit, although I think I prefer his, erm, more casual P2 outfit from T6.
(Marshall) Law - Tekken 5/6/Tag 2, black pants, red sash.
(Forest) Law - Bruce Lee-esque jumpsuit in T3/Tag 1.
Lee - Tekken 7, red suit (second option for his new outfit). Used to be Tekken 5-Tag 2 normal outfit, or the black dinner suit.
Violet - Any of his purple outfits XD
Lei - T5-Tag 2 blue top changshan and black/dark brown pants.
Leo - New T7 outfit.
Lili - Her all white with red bow outfit.
Lucky Chloe - Normal outfit, or the custom that makes her look like a punk. XD
Marduk - Same as Armor King, T7.
Michelle - Tag 2 standard outfit.
Miguel - The costume that lets you use his guitar gun in Tag 2. XD
Miharu - Tag 2, as it isn't just a normal school uniform.
Nina - Motorbike or her purple assassin outfit from T5-Tag 2
Paul - Torn between hair down T4 or his T3/Tag 1 motorbike outfit.
Raven - Standard ninja outfit he has.
Master Raven - Her Tron like custom full body outfit (that you equip separately)
Shaheen - Standard T7 outfit.
Steve - His white top, red trousers outfit (T5-Tag 2).
Wang - T6 standard outfit.
Xiaoyu - New T7 outfit.
Zafina - Red alternate outfit from T6.

Actually for Mokujin, being Tetsujin.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I'm not going to go for every character, but I'll do the ones where I can remember most of their outfits and just need a quick refresher:
  • Lei Wulong - Tekken 4 P1 outfit
  • Ling Xiaoyu - Tekken 4 P2 outfit
  • Marshall Law - Any of his P1 outfits, since generally they're all the same but with very minor adjustments or colour changes
  • Bryan Fury - Tekken 7 P1 outfit
  • Nina Williams - Tekken 3 P2 outfit or Tekken 5 P1 outfit
  • Paul Phoenix - Tekken 4 P2, although his P1 outfit for that game is very good too
  • Craig Marduk - Any of his P1 outfits from Tekken 4 to TTT2
  • Devil Jin - His regular P1 appearance with the pants and chains
  • Eddy Gordo - TTT2 P3 outfit
  • Forest Law - Has to be the Bruce Lee outfit
  • Heihachi - Tekken 3 P2 outfit
  • Jack - Tekken 6 P1 outfit
  • Jin - Tekken 4 P1 outfit
  • Yoshimitsu - Tekken 5 P1 outfit
  • Kazuya - Tekken 4 P1 outfit
Tempted to see whether I find Tekken 4's outfits to be the best overall in the series considering how many of them turned up in just this small list. XD

Anyway, what I was here to post about was the trailer for Season 3 of Tekken 7:

I decided to watch it just to see how Zafina looks and to see what the new character is like, and my big takeaway that I wanted to share was that I guess in canon Zafina dealt with Azazel in Tekken 6. I think this marks the first time a supernatural boss from a Tekken game was carried forward in some form. Ogre and Jinpachi both just get defeated and nothing about them is seen again within mainline games.

Oh, and it turns out that Snake reveal joke that happened at EVO was done by the event organisers without informing or even consulting Bandai Namco nor Harada. I'll be shocked if Bandai doesn't take action against that since that stunt is going to generate negative press for Bandai for anyone who doesn't know EVO pulled the prank. I wasn't even aware it was their doing until 2 minutes ago.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I'm not going to go for every character, but I'll do the ones where I can remember most of their outfits and just need a quick refresher:
  • Lei Wulong - Tekken 4 P1 outfit
  • Ling Xiaoyu - Tekken 4 P2 outfit
  • Marshall Law - Any of his P1 outfits, since generally they're all the same but with very minor adjustments or colour changes
  • Bryan Fury - Tekken 7 P1 outfit
  • Nina Williams - Tekken 3 P2 outfit or Tekken 5 P1 outfit
  • Paul Phoenix - Tekken 4 P2, although his P1 outfit for that game is very good too
  • Craig Marduk - Any of his P1 outfits from Tekken 4 to TTT2
  • Devil Jin - His regular P1 appearance with the pants and chains
  • Eddy Gordo - TTT2 P3 outfit
  • Forest Law - Has to be the Bruce Lee outfit
  • Heihachi - Tekken 3 P2 outfit
  • Jack - Tekken 6 P1 outfit
  • Jin - Tekken 4 P1 outfit
  • Yoshimitsu - Tekken 5 P1 outfit
  • Kazuya - Tekken 4 P1 outfit
Tempted to see whether I find Tekken 4's outfits to be the best overall in the series considering how many of them turned up in just this small list. XD

Anyway, what I was here to post about was the trailer for Season 3 of Tekken 7:

I decided to watch it just to see how Zafina looks and to see what the new character is like, and my big takeaway that I wanted to share was that I guess in canon Zafina dealt with Azazel in Tekken 6. I think this marks the first time a supernatural boss from a Tekken game was carried forward in some form. Ogre and Jinpachi both just get defeated and nothing about them is seen again within mainline games.

Oh, and it turns out that Snake reveal joke that happened at EVO was done by the event organisers without informing or even consulting Bandai Namco nor Harada. I'll be shocked if Bandai doesn't take action against that since that stunt is going to generate negative press for Bandai for anyone who doesn't know EVO pulled the prank. I wasn't even aware it was their doing until 2 minutes ago.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Zafina returning was a definite surprise to me. Was expecting Bruce, but now he's my second guess for the next character who'll be coming with Leroy. Glad Zafina has some significance to T6 in her portrayal for T7, gives more reason to bring her back and not just how she was in T6/Tag 2. More dynamic and whatever. Does look cool. No idea what the feature would be, Team Battle is my hope with online capabilities as well, or just something else for Offline with again, Online usage. Will be happy with anything though....I think? XD Spring 2020 character and stage is kinda hinting to a new guest character coming with a stage, as all new stages that aren't a copy of already done stages (although I actually prefer Twilight Conflict 2, Jungle Outpost 2 and Infinite Azure 2 over their normals) have been in the guest character's world. Could be wrong.

I watched it live and happened to take my eyes of my screen for a few seconds only to hear Aris shout what did he just see, the Codec, and wondered why that occurred. Especially after no reveal relating to that, so must've been someone else's doing. Didn't like how it's possibly given a negative reaction towards Bandai and not EVO, although news spreading it was from EVO will hopefully rectify that. Confirms Snake won't be in Tekken though, and has no chance to now. Well, if he had any, it's very close to zero percent now.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Zafina returning was a definite surprise to me. Was expecting Bruce, but now he's my second guess for the next character who'll be coming with Leroy. Glad Zafina has some significance to T6 in her portrayal for T7, gives more reason to bring her back and not just how she was in T6/Tag 2. More dynamic and whatever. Does look cool. No idea what the feature would be, Team Battle is my hope with online capabilities as well, or just something else for Offline with again, Online usage. Will be happy with anything though....I think? XD Spring 2020 character and stage is kinda hinting to a new guest character coming with a stage, as all new stages that aren't a copy of already done stages (although I actually prefer Twilight Conflict 2, Jungle Outpost 2 and Infinite Azure 2 over their normals) have been in the guest character's world. Could be wrong.

I watched it live and happened to take my eyes of my screen for a few seconds only to hear Aris shout what did he just see, the Codec, and wondered why that occurred. Especially after no reveal relating to that, so must've been someone else's doing. Didn't like how it's possibly given a negative reaction towards Bandai and not EVO, although news spreading it was from EVO will hopefully rectify that. Confirms Snake won't be in Tekken though, and has no chance to now. Well, if he had any, it's very close to zero percent now.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Do the characters added into Tekken 7 via DLC get any story given to them to explain their appearance? Zafina was in T6 because she was the one who guarded Azazel's tomb and sought to stop his return, but now that he's "dead" I want to know what her new motives are. I know she also sought to take down Jin and Kazuya, but that was just to stop Azazel coming back. Unless maybe she has to still do it so that she can get him off her arm and return to normal. Or she just wants to learn more about the Devil Gene so she can deal with it being attached to her arm.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Do the characters added into Tekken 7 via DLC get any story given to them to explain their appearance? Zafina was in T6 because she was the one who guarded Azazel's tomb and sought to stop his return, but now that he's "dead" I want to know what her new motives are. I know she also sought to take down Jin and Kazuya, but that was just to stop Azazel coming back. Unless maybe she has to still do it so that she can get him off her arm and return to normal. Or she just wants to learn more about the Devil Gene so she can deal with it being attached to her arm.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Unfortunately not, but there wouldn't have been much anyway. Most of the characters that aren't playable in the main story got a "Episode" with one fight, even Akuma and Eliza did I believe, but Geese, Noctis and Season 2 characters got nothing other than their entrance, win pose and look reference who there/what they're doing. Marduk still wants to fight Armor King, even though they should be in hospital according to King's Episode (of course was made before their DLC inclusion). She might get something like Lei did, although don't where it is in-game, just mentioned on the internet, that he's a fan of Lucky Chloe for some reason. Just a brief thing, or whatever to know about them. Also in the trailer or rather at the reveal, was said there will be no story for her. Do hope we get something else than what we've seen so far. If she's used a lot and proved quite popular among vanilla and DLC characters, she could get a place in a future instalment that can give us more. (Armor King is considered 3rd most used overall in a statistic that was made a little while ago, although not 100% accurate, it's as close someone has gotten that isn't part of the development who might have the true statistic)
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Unfortunately not, but there wouldn't have been much anyway. Most of the characters that aren't playable in the main story got a "Episode" with one fight, even Akuma and Eliza did I believe, but Geese, Noctis and Season 2 characters got nothing other than their entrance, win pose and look reference who there/what they're doing. Marduk still wants to fight Armor King, even though they should be in hospital according to King's Episode (of course was made before their DLC inclusion). She might get something like Lei did, although don't where it is in-game, just mentioned on the internet, that he's a fan of Lucky Chloe for some reason. Just a brief thing, or whatever to know about them. Also in the trailer or rather at the reveal, was said there will be no story for her. Do hope we get something else than what we've seen so far. If she's used a lot and proved quite popular among vanilla and DLC characters, she could get a place in a future instalment that can give us more. (Armor King is considered 3rd most used overall in a statistic that was made a little while ago, although not 100% accurate, it's as close someone has gotten that isn't part of the development who might have the true statistic)
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Aug 17th, 2019, 11:50 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Marduk still wants to fight Armor King, even though they should be in hospital according to King's Episode (of course was made before their DLC inclusion).
Marduk apparently wakes up and leaves a note for AK, who upon waking up obliges to it and joins the KoIFT to settle their score there. I guess anyone who arrives later may have their particular story moments set later, which would make sense if King's story says both Marduk and AK are incapacitated to fight. Although on the flip side, the tournament would probably be over by the time they wake up or at least be closed to new entrants, but Tekken has never really seemed to abide to any strict rules for its tournaments. Paul was allowed to just leave in Tekken 3 thinking he'd won when he hadn't, and Heihachi is in Tekken 5 despite being believed dead by everyone yet he'd have had to put his name in the ballot box to enter. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Aug 17th, 2019, 11:50 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Marduk still wants to fight Armor King, even though they should be in hospital according to King's Episode (of course was made before their DLC inclusion).
Marduk apparently wakes up and leaves a note for AK, who upon waking up obliges to it and joins the KoIFT to settle their score there. I guess anyone who arrives later may have their particular story moments set later, which would make sense if King's story says both Marduk and AK are incapacitated to fight. Although on the flip side, the tournament would probably be over by the time they wake up or at least be closed to new entrants, but Tekken has never really seemed to abide to any strict rules for its tournaments. Paul was allowed to just leave in Tekken 3 thinking he'd won when he hadn't, and Heihachi is in Tekken 5 despite being believed dead by everyone yet he'd have had to put his name in the ballot box to enter. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Tekken: Bloodline - Teaser Trailer
Tekken is getting an anime courtesy of Netflix, and a teaser trailer was shown during their Geeked Week: Gaming showcase that took place earlier today.

Netflix Wrote:
"Power is everything." Jin Kazama learned the family self-defense arts, Kazama-Style Traditional Martial Arts, from his mother at an early age. Even so, he was powerless when a monstrous evil suddenly appeared, destroying everything dear to him, changing his life forever. Angry at himself for being unable to stop it, Jin vowed revenge and sought absolute power to exact it. His quest will lead to the ultimate battle on a global stage — The King of Iron Fist Tournament.

Oh my god I did not expect this and holy shit it looks so good! Wow

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Tekken: Bloodline - Teaser Trailer
Tekken is getting an anime courtesy of Netflix, and a teaser trailer was shown during their Geeked Week: Gaming showcase that took place earlier today.

Netflix Wrote:
"Power is everything." Jin Kazama learned the family self-defense arts, Kazama-Style Traditional Martial Arts, from his mother at an early age. Even so, he was powerless when a monstrous evil suddenly appeared, destroying everything dear to him, changing his life forever. Angry at himself for being unable to stop it, Jin vowed revenge and sought absolute power to exact it. His quest will lead to the ultimate battle on a global stage — The King of Iron Fist Tournament.

Oh my god I did not expect this and holy shit it looks so good! Wow
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh geez, this makes me want to finally get Netflix just for this. From the teaser alone it looks to have the potential to be better than either of Blood Vengeance, liva action films or the other 1990 something anime Tekken movie, and heck better than the recent Tekken story stuff, and being set between T2 and T3 to find out what really happens with Jun will be cool to see. Makes me think this'll eventually lead to the announcement for Tekken 8 which could have Jun finally appear playable again, barring Tag games. Although there Leeroy appeared so either they will go into T7 story for whatever reason or he turns out to be the one who trains Jin after Heihachi/T3 into T4.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh geez, this makes me want to finally get Netflix just for this. From the teaser alone it looks to have the potential to be better than either of Blood Vengeance, liva action films or the other 1990 something anime Tekken movie, and heck better than the recent Tekken story stuff, and being set between T2 and T3 to find out what really happens with Jun will be cool to see. Makes me think this'll eventually lead to the announcement for Tekken 8 which could have Jun finally appear playable again, barring Tag games. Although there Leeroy appeared so either they will go into T7 story for whatever reason or he turns out to be the one who trains Jin after Heihachi/T3 into T4.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I wouldn't be surprised if this anime leads into 8, since Jin is probably going to get pitched as the one to stop Kazuya after the events of 7 and the series has gone for so long now that I wouldn't be surprised if there's a lot of people who don't really know the story of Tekken fully.

The trailer also highlights the letters D and O, which I'm going to say stand for Devil and Ogre, as both of them have a huge impact on Jin's life at the same time.

I'm mostly excited for Paul to get portrayed like his old self and not the joke of a character he became from T5 onwards.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I wouldn't be surprised if this anime leads into 8, since Jin is probably going to get pitched as the one to stop Kazuya after the events of 7 and the series has gone for so long now that I wouldn't be surprised if there's a lot of people who don't really know the story of Tekken fully.

The trailer also highlights the letters D and O, which I'm going to say stand for Devil and Ogre, as both of them have a huge impact on Jin's life at the same time.

I'm mostly excited for Paul to get portrayed like his old self and not the joke of a character he became from T5 onwards.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
This looks like it'll be a cool watch. I see they've incorporated some 3D aspects to the animation as well, which is kind of neat.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
This looks like it'll be a cool watch. I see they've incorporated some 3D aspects to the animation as well, which is kind of neat.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 12th, 2022, 03:31 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I didn't notice that until I watched it again with you, and normally I hate 3D CG (it's why I can't stomach trying RWBY) but it didn't really stick out like a sore thumb for me in this.

What I did realise after Shira pointed it out is Kazama is pronounced incorrectly. I checked Tekken 4 to see how it was pronounced there and that game (and I assume all the ones that follow it) pronounce the name correctly, which is odd considering the announcer in that game isn't Japanese but the voice actor in this anime for Jun is. Very strange. Errm

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 12th, 2022, 03:31 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I didn't notice that until I watched it again with you, and normally I hate 3D CG (it's why I can't stomach trying RWBY) but it didn't really stick out like a sore thumb for me in this.

What I did realise after Shira pointed it out is Kazama is pronounced incorrectly. I checked Tekken 4 to see how it was pronounced there and that game (and I assume all the ones that follow it) pronounce the name correctly, which is odd considering the announcer in that game isn't Japanese but the voice actor in this anime for Jun is. Very strange. Errm
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I'm under the belief that Americans/Westerners just adapted the incorrect spelling over time and because of how popular it was to refer to them that way, the official sources began using it, too. Kazuya falls prey to this problem as well.

Don't mind me, I'm just a weeb with a 1st grade level of Japanese language knowledge ROFL
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I'm under the belief that Americans/Westerners just adapted the incorrect spelling over time and because of how popular it was to refer to them that way, the official sources began using it, too. Kazuya falls prey to this problem as well.

Don't mind me, I'm just a weeb with a 1st grade level of Japanese language knowledge ROFL
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So despite the pronunciation being correct in T4, the word Kazama is not correct in T7. I don't know where it changed between the two games but I guess it's obvious now that it was changed due to how it was being pronounced outside of the game. That's still odd to me though because Tekken has worked since T4 on having every character speak in their native tongue, yet in the process compromised on certain pronunciations.

Also for those who didn't see it, Tekken 2 was listed on PSN at $9999 the other day and Harada noticed. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So despite the pronunciation being correct in T4, the word Kazama is not correct in T7. I don't know where it changed between the two games but I guess it's obvious now that it was changed due to how it was being pronounced outside of the game. That's still odd to me though because Tekken has worked since T4 on having every character speak in their native tongue, yet in the process compromised on certain pronunciations.

Also for those who didn't see it, Tekken 2 was listed on PSN at $9999 the other day and Harada noticed. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I take it T2 is meant to be $9.99 but somehow an extra 9 was added to the end, then whoever was putting the price in didn't place the point before the last two 9's, so the system thought it to be 9,999. ROFL
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I take it T2 is meant to be $9.99 but somehow an extra 9 was added to the end, then whoever was putting the price in didn't place the point before the last two 9's, so the system thought it to be 9,999. ROFL
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 16th, 2022, 07:09 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I'm actually not sure. When I checked it on the store, the price was removed so it might not even be purchasable outside of PS+.

Also came across this hilarious recreation of this WWE clip: https://youtu.be/tadr-dG8EzQ

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 16th, 2022, 07:09 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I'm actually not sure. When I checked it on the store, the price was removed so it might not even be purchasable outside of PS+.

Also came across this hilarious recreation of this WWE clip: https://youtu.be/tadr-dG8EzQ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dragon's Dogma (Series) Moonface 113 11,898 Mar 26th, 2024, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Pokémon (Series) | Feb. 27 Presents Summary Moonface 99 25,962 Mar 18th, 2024, 04:55 AM
Last Post: queenzelda
  Paper Mario (Series) | TTYD Remaster Announced Moonface 22 8,448 Mar 12th, 2024, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Persona (Series) | P3R Episode Aigis – The Answer Revealed Moonface 19 1,266 Mar 9th, 2024, 03:57 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  NieR (Series) | NieR 3 Teased? Moonface 43 12,824 Mar 2nd, 2024, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Moonface