Mario Kart (Series) | MK8D Booster Course Pass Announced
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Ghost of Tsushima (PS5) | Binding of Isaac (PC) | Minecraft (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 10,008
Agent 9 (NFT) Horizon Zero Dawn (Shiny) Minecraft 
I've never played it mostly because I just doubt it feels good to play any racing game purely with a touch screen. Errm

For anyone curious to see some of the new tracks in the first pack that comes out tomorrow, some regions got it early and put up some footage:

If you don't want to watch any of it so as to go in 100% blind, I can say that none of the videos feature any anti-gravity, and so I expect none of the tracks will since this is 4/8 of them. However, the two from Tour are incredibly good and complex even with the lack of anti-gravity so at least the exclusion of the mechanic hasn't harmed the track quality at all by the look of it.
[Image: FragrantSorrowfulLeafbird-size_restricted.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I've never played it mostly because I just doubt it feels good to play any racing game purely with a touch screen. Errm

For anyone curious to see some of the new tracks in the first pack that comes out tomorrow, some regions got it early and put up some footage:

If you don't want to watch any of it so as to go in 100% blind, I can say that none of the videos feature any anti-gravity, and so I expect none of the tracks will since this is 4/8 of them. However, the two from Tour are incredibly good and complex even with the lack of anti-gravity so at least the exclusion of the mechanic hasn't harmed the track quality at all by the look of it.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 5,577
Winston (NFT) Donkey Kong (NFT) Ai Ai (NFT) 
Watched the Coconut Mall one as I know what that track was like in MKWii, and yup looking good even without any anti-gravity. Not bothered by it, as the other three as you say don't either, it's OK with me. I won't be buying this right away, will wait for a bit or however long. Could've sworn the cars at the end before the finish line moved originally but I might be remembering wrong.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Winston (NFT) Donkey Kong (NFT) Ai Ai (NFT) 
XP: 5,577
Watched the Coconut Mall one as I know what that track was like in MKWii, and yup looking good even without any anti-gravity. Not bothered by it, as the other three as you say don't either, it's OK with me. I won't be buying this right away, will wait for a bit or however long. Could've sworn the cars at the end before the finish line moved originally but I might be remembering wrong.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
If it got ported from Tour maybe the cars don't move because it's too much to process in that game due to being on mobile? I guess an easy way to tell would be if any other tracks lack moving objects.
[Image: FragrantSorrowfulLeafbird-size_restricted.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
If it got ported from Tour maybe the cars don't move because it's too much to process in that game due to being on mobile? I guess an easy way to tell would be if any other tracks lack moving objects.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Star Wars Jedi (Series) | "Survivor" Announced ShiraNoMai 8 3,176 8 hours ago
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Mario Strikers (Series) | MS: Battle League Announced Moonface 12 431 May 27th, 2022, 11:44 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Pokémon (Series) Moonface 49 11,743 May 26th, 2022, 04:13 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Genshin Impact | New Character Announced Mr EliteL 211 12,400 May 20th, 2022, 06:12 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Dead Space (Series) | Art Direction Livestream WrestleRacer91 13 1,558 May 20th, 2022, 12:23 AM
Last Post: Moonface