Mario Kart (Series) | MK8D Wave 6 Courses
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
@Frank: Just watched your video, and at first I was skeptical about Donkey Kong Jr. due to his similarity to Donkey Kong until you pointed out he already appears in Mario Kart Tour, which I didn't know about. If a Kong gets in the game though I wouldn't be surprised to see Diddy Kong instead because the smaller roster size of MK8D compared to Tour might encourage giving spots to a more well-known character, as well as a character that isn't seen as a clone, which is what I feel Donkey Kong Jr. would be seen as. I also highly doubt both Diddy and Jr. would be added and if Nintendo were going to pick one of the two it's probably going to be Diddy.

The other choices in Kamek and Captain Falcon are solid for sure and I can see those happening, especially since F-Zero is the only franchise represented in MK8D that doesn't have a character so that one should absolutely happen. I doubt Pac-Man would be added in though, because it would mean Nintendo having to pay for the license to use the character in MK8D and it would make the wave he features in cost more in development costs than the rest, which I can't see as a desirable approach when it isn't going to bring in more revenue for the game. Even if Pac-Man appeared in Tour too, I doubt it would make more money compared to just putting in a Nintendo-owned character instead.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
@Frank: Just watched your video, and at first I was skeptical about Donkey Kong Jr. due to his similarity to Donkey Kong until you pointed out he already appears in Mario Kart Tour, which I didn't know about. If a Kong gets in the game though I wouldn't be surprised to see Diddy Kong instead because the smaller roster size of MK8D compared to Tour might encourage giving spots to a more well-known character, as well as a character that isn't seen as a clone, which is what I feel Donkey Kong Jr. would be seen as. I also highly doubt both Diddy and Jr. would be added and if Nintendo were going to pick one of the two it's probably going to be Diddy.

The other choices in Kamek and Captain Falcon are solid for sure and I can see those happening, especially since F-Zero is the only franchise represented in MK8D that doesn't have a character so that one should absolutely happen. I doubt Pac-Man would be added in though, because it would mean Nintendo having to pay for the license to use the character in MK8D and it would make the wave he features in cost more in development costs than the rest, which I can't see as a desirable approach when it isn't going to bring in more revenue for the game. Even if Pac-Man appeared in Tour too, I doubt it would make more money compared to just putting in a Nintendo-owned character instead.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Also just watched your video, @Frank.

I knew Birdo was added but didn't know there were more spaces to be filled. So, good choices you had there for the potential slots. I agree with Moony that DK Jr and Diddy will be fighting for a one of them and the other won't get in, my bets are also on Diddy. Kamek maybe being the right-hand of Bowser in the movie (as Kamek should be) and Tour are points to him getting a shot. Captain Falcon hopefully but I can still also see he'll get ignored again, my fingers are crossed though for Falcon to be in. Pac-Man being in the arcade Mario Karts gives him a chance. I think Pauline is back on the table though because of her inclusion into Strikers Battle League as playable, so Mario Kart could be another game for her. Then there's Funky...so now that's 7 plus a slot could end up being a Random so really it could end up being just 4. Unless there's a button assigned to a random choice already though, I haven't played MK8D enough to know that. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 

I knew Birdo was added but didn't know there were more spaces to be filled. So, good choices you had there for the potential slots. I agree with Moony that DK Jr and Diddy will be fighting for a one of them and the other won't get in, my bets are also on Diddy. Kamek maybe being the right-hand of Bowser in the movie (as Kamek should be) and Tour are points to him getting a shot. Captain Falcon hopefully but I can still also see he'll get ignored again, my fingers are crossed though for Falcon to be in. Pac-Man being in the arcade Mario Karts gives him a chance. I think Pauline is back on the table though because of her inclusion into Strikers Battle League as playable, so Mario Kart could be another game for her. Then there's Funky...so now that's 7 plus a slot could end up being a Random so really it could end up being just 4. Unless there's a button assigned to a random choice already though, I haven't played MK8D enough to know that. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 26th, 2023, 01:39 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Pauline is in MKTour so she has a shot to get into MK8D, along with any of these racers who are in Tour but not in MK8D (only including original characters, and not the copious amount of variants that Tour is riddled with):
  • Diddy Kong
  • Monty Mole*
  • Poochy
  • Funky Kong*
  • Dixie Kong*
  • Nabbit*
  • King Bob-omb*
  • Donkey Kong Jr.*
  • Kamek
  • Petey Piranha*
Of those listed, I doubt anyone who I put a * next to. I also wonder which two characters will be added together, since we have five slots but only four more waves left. Same as whether or not each new racer gets a track, and if so then the double-up would need to either come from the same franchise or one of them doesn't need a new track, which could make a strong case for Poochy because we just got a Yoshi's Island track.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 26th, 2023, 01:39 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Pauline is in MKTour so she has a shot to get into MK8D, along with any of these racers who are in Tour but not in MK8D (only including original characters, and not the copious amount of variants that Tour is riddled with):
  • Diddy Kong
  • Monty Mole*
  • Poochy
  • Funky Kong*
  • Dixie Kong*
  • Nabbit*
  • King Bob-omb*
  • Donkey Kong Jr.*
  • Kamek
  • Petey Piranha*
Of those listed, I doubt anyone who I put a * next to. I also wonder which two characters will be added together, since we have five slots but only four more waves left. Same as whether or not each new racer gets a track, and if so then the double-up would need to either come from the same franchise or one of them doesn't need a new track, which could make a strong case for Poochy because we just got a Yoshi's Island track.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe | Booster Course Pass Wave 5
The fifth wave of the Booser Course Pass for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has been revealed during today's Nintendo Direct, and brings with it a brand new track and three returning characters:

The brand new course is called Squeaky Clean Sprint, and the three returning characters are Petey Piranha from Double Dash, Wiggler from Mario Kart 7, and Kamek from Mario Kart Tour. The other seven courses that will be included in this wave were not revealed.

Wave 5 of the Booster Course Pass for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe releases Summer 2023.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe | Booster Course Pass Wave 5
The fifth wave of the Booser Course Pass for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has been revealed during today's Nintendo Direct, and brings with it a brand new track and three returning characters:

The brand new course is called Squeaky Clean Sprint, and the three returning characters are Petey Piranha from Double Dash, Wiggler from Mario Kart 7, and Kamek from Mario Kart Tour. The other seven courses that will be included in this wave were not revealed.

Wave 5 of the Booster Course Pass for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe releases Summer 2023.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Time to put Wiggler in the Wiggler Kart. Dang, forgot about Wiggler being playable in MK7, of course they'd get in. Petey and Kamek is no surprise, out of three though happy most about Kamek getting in. So that means there's a character spot or two left still to go for Wave 6.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Time to put Wiggler in the Wiggler Kart. Dang, forgot about Wiggler being playable in MK7, of course they'd get in. Petey and Kamek is no surprise, out of three though happy most about Kamek getting in. So that means there's a character spot or two left still to go for Wave 6.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
There were six new character slots right? If so we're at what, four spots filled? I guess that means at least one of the last three waves isn't getting a new character added. I wonder if one of those waves will get more new tracks to compensate, especially since it'll be rather lacking compared to ones before it otherwise if it has no new characters in it.

I also didn't realize before now there were still characters from older games not present in MK8D, so now I'm curious if there's anyone else still unaccounted for. Hmm

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
There were six new character slots right? If so we're at what, four spots filled? I guess that means at least one of the last three waves isn't getting a new character added. I wonder if one of those waves will get more new tracks to compensate, especially since it'll be rather lacking compared to ones before it otherwise if it has no new characters in it.

I also didn't realize before now there were still characters from older games not present in MK8D, so now I'm curious if there's anyone else still unaccounted for. Hmm
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Diddy and ROB were the only two I can think of from the other games that aren't in yet. Though I just pulled up a list and damn, they added a fuckton of characters to Tour:

Peachette
Pauline
Hammer Bro
Monty Mole
Dixie Kong
Captain Toad
Nabbit
King Bob-omb
Chargin' Chuck
Poochy
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Diddy and ROB were the only two I can think of from the other games that aren't in yet. Though I just pulled up a list and damn, they added a fuckton of characters to Tour:

Peachette
Pauline
Hammer Bro
Monty Mole
Dixie Kong
Captain Toad
Nabbit
King Bob-omb
Chargin' Chuck
Poochy
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 23rd, 2023, 05:24 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

Peachette
Pauline
Hammer Bro
Monty Mole
Dixie Kong
Captain Toad
Nabbit
King Bob-omb
Chargin' Chuck
Poochy
Dang, it's almost like I listed all the potential character additions from Tour just a few posts agoTongue

I would be surprised if R.O.B. isn't another addition because of what it represents. No matter who gets added though I really want to see Captain Falcon get in just because he's the only character who has tracks in the game but they have no character to go with them. If Inklings, Link and Isabelle can get in then Falcon should absolutely get in, especially since none of the F-Zero tracks were DLC.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 23rd, 2023, 05:24 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

Peachette
Pauline
Hammer Bro
Monty Mole
Dixie Kong
Captain Toad
Nabbit
King Bob-omb
Chargin' Chuck
Poochy
Dang, it's almost like I listed all the potential character additions from Tour just a few posts agoTongue

I would be surprised if R.O.B. isn't another addition because of what it represents. No matter who gets added though I really want to see Captain Falcon get in just because he's the only character who has tracks in the game but they have no character to go with them. If Inklings, Link and Isabelle can get in then Falcon should absolutely get in, especially since none of the F-Zero tracks were DLC.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Ummmm, ackshully, technically speaking, Isabelle, Link and the F-Zero courses were all DLC for Mario Kart 8; because Deluxe includes all the Mario Kart 8 DLC as part of the base game, it doesn't appear to be DLC anymore Smile
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Ummmm, ackshully, technically speaking, Isabelle, Link and the F-Zero courses were all DLC for Mario Kart 8; because Deluxe includes all the Mario Kart 8 DLC as part of the base game, it doesn't appear to be DLC anymore Smile
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 24th, 2023, 01:01 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I'm aware Isabelle and Link were DLC for MK8, but I actually didn't realize the F-Zero tracks were also DLC in MK8 and thought they were base game for some reason. I guess it might be because whenever any of the other non-Mario Kart franchises got a track added to the game via DLC a character also came with them so I probably mistook the F-Zero tracks as not being DLC for that reason. Knowing that I'm actually surprised to see that Captain Falcon never came along with his tracks considering every other character came alongside their tracks.

Speaking of tracks, I felt like seeing what might be potential candidates for the remaining tracks and noticed that any returning tracks for MK8D DLC already exist in MKTour, so assuming a track has to have a MKTour inclusion to make it into one of the remaining waves, that leaves us with this:

Mario Kart*
  1. Ghost Valley 1
  2. Ghost Valley 2
  3. Bowser's Castle 3
  4. Choco Island 1
  5. Choco Island 2
  6. Koopa Beach 2
  7. Vanilla Lake 1
  8. Vanilla Lake 2
Mario Kart 64
  1. Luigi Raceway
  2. Koopa Trooper Beach
  3. Frappe Snowland
  4. Mario Raceway
Mario Kart: Super Circuit
  1. Peach Circuit
  2. Bowser Castle 1
  3. Bowser Castle 2
  4. Bowser Castle 3
  5. Bowser Castle 4
  6. Luigi Circuit
  7. Cheep-Cheep Island
  8. Sunset Wilds
  9. Yoshi Desert
Mario Kart: Double Dash
  1. Mushroom Bridge
  2. Daisy Cruiser
  3. DK Mountain
  4. Dino Dino Jungle
Mario Kart DS
  1. Luigi's Mansion
  2. DK Pass
  3. Airship Fortress
Mario Kart Wii
  1. Daisy Circuit
  2. Koopa Cape
  3. Dry Dry Ruins
  4. Moonview Highway
  5. Rainbow Road
Mario Kart 7
  1. Daisy Hills
  2. Cheep Cheep Lagoon
  3. Shy Guy Bazaar
  4. Mario Circuit
  5. Wario Shipyard
  6. Rosalina's Ice World
  7. Bowser's Castle
Mario Kart Tour
  1. Vancouver Velocity
  2. Los Angeles Laps
  3. Piranha Plant Cove
  4. Athens Dash
  5. Rome Avanti

*Not including tracks where a variant of it already exists in MK8D, i.e. Mario Circuit 3 is in MK8D, therefore it's safe to assume Mario Circuit 1 and Mario Circuit 2 will not be added and so I'm not going to list them as options.

If I mathed right there's 45 tracks here, and 31 track slots left. I expect all the MKTour tracks will go in because it makes no sense for them not to so that leaves 26 slots but assuming each wave brings a brand new track that would put it down to 23 slots for 40 tracks (34 if we remove the duplicate numbered tracks I listed in the earlier games).

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 24th, 2023, 01:01 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I'm aware Isabelle and Link were DLC for MK8, but I actually didn't realize the F-Zero tracks were also DLC in MK8 and thought they were base game for some reason. I guess it might be because whenever any of the other non-Mario Kart franchises got a track added to the game via DLC a character also came with them so I probably mistook the F-Zero tracks as not being DLC for that reason. Knowing that I'm actually surprised to see that Captain Falcon never came along with his tracks considering every other character came alongside their tracks.

Speaking of tracks, I felt like seeing what might be potential candidates for the remaining tracks and noticed that any returning tracks for MK8D DLC already exist in MKTour, so assuming a track has to have a MKTour inclusion to make it into one of the remaining waves, that leaves us with this:

Mario Kart*
  1. Ghost Valley 1
  2. Ghost Valley 2
  3. Bowser's Castle 3
  4. Choco Island 1
  5. Choco Island 2
  6. Koopa Beach 2
  7. Vanilla Lake 1
  8. Vanilla Lake 2
Mario Kart 64
  1. Luigi Raceway
  2. Koopa Trooper Beach
  3. Frappe Snowland
  4. Mario Raceway
Mario Kart: Super Circuit
  1. Peach Circuit
  2. Bowser Castle 1
  3. Bowser Castle 2
  4. Bowser Castle 3
  5. Bowser Castle 4
  6. Luigi Circuit
  7. Cheep-Cheep Island
  8. Sunset Wilds
  9. Yoshi Desert
Mario Kart: Double Dash
  1. Mushroom Bridge
  2. Daisy Cruiser
  3. DK Mountain
  4. Dino Dino Jungle
Mario Kart DS
  1. Luigi's Mansion
  2. DK Pass
  3. Airship Fortress
Mario Kart Wii
  1. Daisy Circuit
  2. Koopa Cape
  3. Dry Dry Ruins
  4. Moonview Highway
  5. Rainbow Road
Mario Kart 7
  1. Daisy Hills
  2. Cheep Cheep Lagoon
  3. Shy Guy Bazaar
  4. Mario Circuit
  5. Wario Shipyard
  6. Rosalina's Ice World
  7. Bowser's Castle
Mario Kart Tour
  1. Vancouver Velocity
  2. Los Angeles Laps
  3. Piranha Plant Cove
  4. Athens Dash
  5. Rome Avanti

*Not including tracks where a variant of it already exists in MK8D, i.e. Mario Circuit 3 is in MK8D, therefore it's safe to assume Mario Circuit 1 and Mario Circuit 2 will not be added and so I'm not going to list them as options.

If I mathed right there's 45 tracks here, and 31 track slots left. I expect all the MKTour tracks will go in because it makes no sense for them not to so that leaves 26 slots but assuming each wave brings a brand new track that would put it down to 23 slots for 40 tracks (34 if we remove the duplicate numbered tracks I listed in the earlier games).
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
How has Koopa Cape missed out so far?! OK, if Koopa Cape makes it in any remaining Waves I will purchase the Booster Course Pass, 100%, on that day it's announced and fully get back into playing MK8D instead of putting it off like I keep doing.

OK other than that I hope either Bowser Castle 3 or 4 from Super Circuit to get in, Daisy Cruiser and/or DK Mountain from Double Dash and MK Wii's Rainbow Road. I'll be very happy then. Grin
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
How has Koopa Cape missed out so far?! OK, if Koopa Cape makes it in any remaining Waves I will purchase the Booster Course Pass, 100%, on that day it's announced and fully get back into playing MK8D instead of putting it off like I keep doing.

OK other than that I hope either Bowser Castle 3 or 4 from Super Circuit to get in, Daisy Cruiser and/or DK Mountain from Double Dash and MK Wii's Rainbow Road. I'll be very happy then. Grin
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I think Wii Rainbow Road should get in because it's the only one not in the game. I loved Shy Guy Bazaar in MK7 too so I'd be happy to see that one come in. I need to take a bit longer to come up with a full list of what I'd like to see get in.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I think Wii Rainbow Road should get in because it's the only one not in the game. I loved Shy Guy Bazaar in MK7 too so I'd be happy to see that one come in. I need to take a bit longer to come up with a full list of what I'd like to see get in.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe | Booster Course Pass Wave 5 Tracks and Release Date
A new trailer for the upcoming Wave 5 of the Booster Course Pass for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has revealed the full track lineup as well as the waves release date:

• Koopa Cape (Wii)
  • Los Angeles Laps (Tour)
  • Moonview Highway (Wii)
  • Squeaky Clean Spring (*NEW*)
  • Athens Dash (Tour)
  • Daisy Cruiser (Double Dash)
  • Sunset Wilds (Super Circuit)
  • Vancouver Velocity (Tour)
Booster Course Wave 5 will be released on July 12, 2023.

I guess you'll be buying the pass now @Mr EliteL since Koopa Cape has been confirmed now. Tongue

I don't know why I thought there were 8 waves for the Booster Course Pass, but this trailer made sure to put me in my place after the last few posts I made in here. So that actually only leaves 8 spots for new tracks, not 31. XD
So Wave 6 is going to give us the last two new characters, and I suspect the last two Tour tracks will be added so that leaves six track slots left, or five if Wave 6 gets another brand new track.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe | Booster Course Pass Wave 5 Tracks and Release Date
A new trailer for the upcoming Wave 5 of the Booster Course Pass for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has revealed the full track lineup as well as the waves release date:

• Koopa Cape (Wii)
  • Los Angeles Laps (Tour)
  • Moonview Highway (Wii)
  • Squeaky Clean Spring (*NEW*)
  • Athens Dash (Tour)
  • Daisy Cruiser (Double Dash)
  • Sunset Wilds (Super Circuit)
  • Vancouver Velocity (Tour)
Booster Course Wave 5 will be released on July 12, 2023.

I guess you'll be buying the pass now @Mr EliteL since Koopa Cape has been confirmed now. Tongue

I don't know why I thought there were 8 waves for the Booster Course Pass, but this trailer made sure to put me in my place after the last few posts I made in here. So that actually only leaves 8 spots for new tracks, not 31. XD
So Wave 6 is going to give us the last two new characters, and I suspect the last two Tour tracks will be added so that leaves six track slots left, or five if Wave 6 gets another brand new track.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
For some bizarre reason I thought we knew the tracks already for Wave 5 thus meaning I had to wait for 6 if Koopa Cape was making it in. Don't ask me what I thought was confirmed for Wave 5 beforehand because I wouldn't have an answer. XD

But yep time to dust off my poor Switch sitting atop my PS3 (out of the stand), get me monies ready and finally get the Course Pass, plus play MK8D...at least some point today now. We also got Daisy Cruiser and Moonview Highway, latter of which I always liked the night setting for, those are also a bonus for me too Grin

Ah well one Wave left. C'mon Falcon, make it! Although Diddy's still missing but would prefer Falcon or Pauline over Diddy.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
For some bizarre reason I thought we knew the tracks already for Wave 5 thus meaning I had to wait for 6 if Koopa Cape was making it in. Don't ask me what I thought was confirmed for Wave 5 beforehand because I wouldn't have an answer. XD

But yep time to dust off my poor Switch sitting atop my PS3 (out of the stand), get me monies ready and finally get the Course Pass, plus play MK8D...at least some point today now. We also got Daisy Cruiser and Moonview Highway, latter of which I always liked the night setting for, those are also a bonus for me too Grin

Ah well one Wave left. C'mon Falcon, make it! Although Diddy's still missing but would prefer Falcon or Pauline over Diddy.
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
Mario Kart 8 really is the game that keeps on giving lol.
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
Mario Kart 8 really is the game that keeps on giving lol.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dragon's Dogma (Series) Moonface 114 11,949 Yesterday, 10:14 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Pokémon (Series) | Feb. 27 Presents Summary Moonface 99 26,013 Mar 18th, 2024, 04:55 AM
Last Post: queenzelda
  Paper Mario (Series) | TTYD Remaster Announced Moonface 22 8,457 Mar 12th, 2024, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Persona (Series) | P3R Episode Aigis – The Answer Revealed Moonface 19 1,274 Mar 9th, 2024, 03:57 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  NieR (Series) | NieR 3 Teased? Moonface 43 12,856 Mar 2nd, 2024, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Moonface