I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
So where do I start with this one? So like about a week or so ago now I recently discovered a game on Steam called, "One Hour One LIfe" little did I know I would be set tumbling into a world of many stories and many lives that often remind me that I am a newbie and a filthy casual.

The thing that captured my attention was the reviews for it. My mom abandoned me in a forest 10/10 or something to that effect their are still quite a few reviews like that. Now you might be wondering what sets this apart from games like Minecraft or Don't Starve its just another survival crafting game!

You aren't wrong, but I feel like in my personal opinion One Hour One life takes the concept and makes it something completely perfect and original and addictive at the same time. No one life will ever be the same unless it being abandoned by your mother because that going to be happening a lot. So what is the core concept of this game you may ask? The core concept of this game is in the title each of your life is one hour and you will be playing a part in a grand scheme of story over these hours.

You will sometime find yourself being born to an Eve which is the first woman spawn randomly into the world or someones child and many different things could happen each life is unique and frankly this is probably the biggest appeal to me about this game. THe fact it is an MMO type survival game you could potentially be all alone or surrounded by family members or have multiple families in one city if a city get built enough. Each server is persistent and when you die unlike hardcore minecraft or don't starve it isn't erased permanently so one life you could be part of a thriving city that may eventually fall and you may stumble upon this same city decaying and old.

One of my games I was born to a mother and as a baby she held me up to a pile of bones and said, "This is our family" and made a sad face. She then said, "THey were weak" and smiled at me and then told me I am not weak. She then showed me her mother's bones and I asked, "Was she weak?" and she told me that her mom was and then asked me, "Do you want to be a hunter?" I being a newbie said yes because I thoguht she was going to teach me. (Fun fact as a kid you can't pick up a bow) so when she took me over when I could start picking up things and I couldn't picked up the bow and she proceeded to shoot me and I asked her, "Am I weak?" she told me yes and another family member was like, "That was stupid" and proceeded to walk away as I was bleeding to death. 10/10 best mom ever

I have so many stories like this and I been bother MCCT about it for days he can attest to it! Any of you interested in playing it? Smile

If you are you can find the official website here: http://www.onehouronelife.com/ or you can buy it on steam.
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
So where do I start with this one? So like about a week or so ago now I recently discovered a game on Steam called, "One Hour One LIfe" little did I know I would be set tumbling into a world of many stories and many lives that often remind me that I am a newbie and a filthy casual.

The thing that captured my attention was the reviews for it. My mom abandoned me in a forest 10/10 or something to that effect their are still quite a few reviews like that. Now you might be wondering what sets this apart from games like Minecraft or Don't Starve its just another survival crafting game!

You aren't wrong, but I feel like in my personal opinion One Hour One life takes the concept and makes it something completely perfect and original and addictive at the same time. No one life will ever be the same unless it being abandoned by your mother because that going to be happening a lot. So what is the core concept of this game you may ask? The core concept of this game is in the title each of your life is one hour and you will be playing a part in a grand scheme of story over these hours.

You will sometime find yourself being born to an Eve which is the first woman spawn randomly into the world or someones child and many different things could happen each life is unique and frankly this is probably the biggest appeal to me about this game. THe fact it is an MMO type survival game you could potentially be all alone or surrounded by family members or have multiple families in one city if a city get built enough. Each server is persistent and when you die unlike hardcore minecraft or don't starve it isn't erased permanently so one life you could be part of a thriving city that may eventually fall and you may stumble upon this same city decaying and old.

One of my games I was born to a mother and as a baby she held me up to a pile of bones and said, "This is our family" and made a sad face. She then said, "THey were weak" and smiled at me and then told me I am not weak. She then showed me her mother's bones and I asked, "Was she weak?" and she told me that her mom was and then asked me, "Do you want to be a hunter?" I being a newbie said yes because I thoguht she was going to teach me. (Fun fact as a kid you can't pick up a bow) so when she took me over when I could start picking up things and I couldn't picked up the bow and she proceeded to shoot me and I asked her, "Am I weak?" she told me yes and another family member was like, "That was stupid" and proceeded to walk away as I was bleeding to death. 10/10 best mom ever

I have so many stories like this and I been bother MCCT about it for days he can attest to it! Any of you interested in playing it? Smile

If you are you can find the official website here: http://www.onehouronelife.com/ or you can buy it on steam.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Yeah, I already have literally over an hour in the game just from playing with you. It's fun, I guess; I'm not a survival-crafting guy, so it's not for me, but hey, I'm willing to try stuff so I can at least have an honest opinion.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Yeah, I already have literally over an hour in the game just from playing with you. It's fun, I guess; I'm not a survival-crafting guy, so it's not for me, but hey, I'm willing to try stuff so I can at least have an honest opinion.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life is Strange: Before the Storm queenzelda 12 10,615 Oct 1st, 2020, 08:12 PM
Last Post: WR91
  Life is Strange queenzelda 11 7,615 Sep 28th, 2020, 05:32 PM
Last Post: WR91
  Life is Strange 2 Moonface 9 7,624 Oct 28th, 2019, 10:52 PM
Last Post: queenzelda