Hey/Q&A!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Wasn't aware you had a child, and although it's probably three years too late, congratulations. XD

Also didn't know you moved what I assume to be WATWD off ZB. Since it was offline (although still presumably in use) I figured you would just leave it be for some reason. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Wasn't aware you had a child, and although it's probably three years too late, congratulations. XD

Also didn't know you moved what I assume to be WATWD off ZB. Since it was offline (although still presumably in use) I figured you would just leave it be for some reason. XD
Amalthea Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES, PS1, PS2
XP: 2,342
WipEout Minecraft Resident Evil 
(Dec 13th, 2018, 09:55 PM)Kyng Wrote:
He's lovely  =3 !

Have you tried any of the other 'Tycoon' games, besides RCT?
Hmm not that I can remember xD Would you recommend any to try?

(Dec 14th, 2018, 07:28 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Haha, thank you! Tongue

We didn't exactly move it, perse. It was offline but still in use as members still came, mostly for the roleplay we had going. Most members lost interest in The Walking Dead series (myself included), so when the Tapatalk conversion was inevitable we decided to try out a new roleplay on Jcink - just a general zombie one with a couple off-topic forums instead of what we had before which was a lot bigger. Right now WATWD is still on Tapatalk and mostly just an archive for people that want to go back and look/read if they want to Tongue
[Image: ldgamalthea.png]
Amalthea Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES, PS1, PS2
XP: 2,342 WipEout Minecraft Resident Evil 
(Dec 13th, 2018, 09:55 PM)Kyng Wrote:
He's lovely  =3 !

Have you tried any of the other 'Tycoon' games, besides RCT?
Hmm not that I can remember xD Would you recommend any to try?

(Dec 14th, 2018, 07:28 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Haha, thank you! Tongue

We didn't exactly move it, perse. It was offline but still in use as members still came, mostly for the roleplay we had going. Most members lost interest in The Walking Dead series (myself included), so when the Tapatalk conversion was inevitable we decided to try out a new roleplay on Jcink - just a general zombie one with a couple off-topic forums instead of what we had before which was a lot bigger. Right now WATWD is still on Tapatalk and mostly just an archive for people that want to go back and look/read if they want to Tongue
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 15th, 2018, 02:15 AM)Amalthea Wrote:
We didn't exactly move it, perse. It was offline but still in use as members still came, mostly for the roleplay we had going. Most members lost interest in The Walking Dead series (myself included), so when the Tapatalk conversion was inevitable we decided to try out a new roleplay on Jcink - just a general zombie one with a couple off-topic forums instead of what we had before which was a lot bigger.
Ah. Did you lose interest in TWD as a whole, or just the TV series? I've never read the comics but got the impression they had better pacing than the TV series did.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
We didn't exactly move it, perse. It was offline but still in use as members still came, mostly for the roleplay we had going. Most members lost interest in The Walking Dead series (myself included), so when the Tapatalk conversion was inevitable we decided to try out a new roleplay on Jcink - just a general zombie one with a couple off-topic forums instead of what we had before which was a lot bigger.
Ah. Did you lose interest in TWD as a whole, or just the TV series? I've never read the comics but got the impression they had better pacing than the TV series did.
Amalthea Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES, PS1, PS2
(Dec 15th, 2018, 04:42 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Kind of everything, to be honest Tongue I did find the comics much better but I was pretty disappointed when a certain character died and lost interest from there. Granted, I know it's a zombie apocalypse and characters are bound to die, but it still irked me. I've been back and forth with the TV series for awhile. I was really annoyed by the pacing they had in S4-5 if I remember correctly, where each episode would only focus on a small group of characters and this led to not seeing some of the main ones for 3-4 episodes at a time and most people largely blamed that on AMC wanting to cut costs (and they did this quite a bit with other things too that just brought the whole thing down). Things started to pick back up when the core characters came together again... for a little while... then it just went downhill again from there. I think I stopped watching outright around mid S6 and they're now on S9. I even lost interest in the Telltale series, which was a shame because the first two seasons were great... but when you realized how little your decisions actually mattered I just didn't care for it as much.
Amalthea Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES, PS1, PS2
(Dec 15th, 2018, 04:42 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Kind of everything, to be honest Tongue I did find the comics much better but I was pretty disappointed when a certain character died and lost interest from there. Granted, I know it's a zombie apocalypse and characters are bound to die, but it still irked me. I've been back and forth with the TV series for awhile. I was really annoyed by the pacing they had in S4-5 if I remember correctly, where each episode would only focus on a small group of characters and this led to not seeing some of the main ones for 3-4 episodes at a time and most people largely blamed that on AMC wanting to cut costs (and they did this quite a bit with other things too that just brought the whole thing down). Things started to pick back up when the core characters came together again... for a little while... then it just went downhill again from there. I think I stopped watching outright around mid S6 and they're now on S9. I even lost interest in the Telltale series, which was a shame because the first two seasons were great... but when you realized how little your decisions actually mattered I just didn't care for it as much.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Holy shit there's 9 seasons of TWD?! I thought they were only up to like, 7. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Holy shit there's 9 seasons of TWD?! I thought they were only up to like, 7. XD
Amalthea Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES, PS1, PS2
Lol! Yeeeeep. I think they just hit the mid-season finale of S9 recently. Apparently they've said they could go for ten more years, and they're planning on making at least one movie too *eyeroll*
Amalthea Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES, PS1, PS2
Lol! Yeeeeep. I think they just hit the mid-season finale of S9 recently. Apparently they've said they could go for ten more years, and they're planning on making at least one movie too *eyeroll*
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
(Dec 11th, 2018, 12:05 AM)Amalthea Wrote:
Heya Maniakkid! Thanks for the welcome Grin I was wondering who the Cricket might be haha.

(Dec 9th, 2018, 05:27 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Between the games you were posting that you like, and your signature, it would have been impossible for me not to recognize you, haha. I've been doing well, thanks. Glad to see you around again. Kind of lost touch with you once you moved your forum off of ZB. Hope all has been well with you and your family. How's the little one doing?

Haha I'm that obvious huh? Tongue

Good to hear though! And yeah, I was kinda out of the loop for awhile and super busy with getting the forum up/going and lots offline too xD I did lurk around here and a few places but never had a chance to sign up.

We're all good though, thanks! Grin Xander's gettin' big, talking like crazy. He's 3 1/2 and starting school next year too. Crazy how fast it's gone by. And he loves hamming it up for the camera lol

Wow, almost four years already? That's crazy. Time sure has flown by. Glad to know you're all doing well, and it looks like you have quite the handsome little man there. I think he's going to have quite a few little crushes on him when he starts school. Gonna be a little heart breaker. Tongue

And I wouldn't say you're that obvious, but I think I've known you for long enough that I can recognize you pretty well just from the games you like.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
(Dec 11th, 2018, 12:05 AM)Amalthea Wrote:
Heya Maniakkid! Thanks for the welcome Grin I was wondering who the Cricket might be haha.

(Dec 9th, 2018, 05:27 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Between the games you were posting that you like, and your signature, it would have been impossible for me not to recognize you, haha. I've been doing well, thanks. Glad to see you around again. Kind of lost touch with you once you moved your forum off of ZB. Hope all has been well with you and your family. How's the little one doing?

Haha I'm that obvious huh? Tongue

Good to hear though! And yeah, I was kinda out of the loop for awhile and super busy with getting the forum up/going and lots offline too xD I did lurk around here and a few places but never had a chance to sign up.

We're all good though, thanks! Grin Xander's gettin' big, talking like crazy. He's 3 1/2 and starting school next year too. Crazy how fast it's gone by. And he loves hamming it up for the camera lol

Wow, almost four years already? That's crazy. Time sure has flown by. Glad to know you're all doing well, and it looks like you have quite the handsome little man there. I think he's going to have quite a few little crushes on him when he starts school. Gonna be a little heart breaker. Tongue

And I wouldn't say you're that obvious, but I think I've known you for long enough that I can recognize you pretty well just from the games you like.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey guys! Cam 6 430 Nov 15th, 2023, 12:24 AM
Last Post: Moonface
  Hey peeps! Chloe 210 159,352 Dec 8th, 2018, 04:28 AM
Last Post: Chloe
  Hey! Nemomon 11 9,849 Oct 30th, 2018, 02:30 PM
Last Post: Nemomon
  Hey topman 7 6,556 Sep 29th, 2018, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Kyng