Amalthea Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES, PS1, PS2
XP: 2,342
WipEout Minecraft Resident Evil 
Hey everyone! I'm not too much of a gamer these days but slowly getting back into it a bit and wanted a place to post around when I get a chance. I've been lurking around UG for awhile so decided to register LOL And feel free to ask me anything!
[Image: ldgamalthea.png]
Amalthea Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES, PS1, PS2
XP: 2,342 WipEout Minecraft Resident Evil 
Hey everyone! I'm not too much of a gamer these days but slowly getting back into it a bit and wanted a place to post around when I get a chance. I've been lurking around UG for awhile so decided to register LOL And feel free to ask me anything!
Path Light Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Ice Age World, Yugioh Duel Links and Monster Legends
XP: 2,155
Tekken 
Hello Amalthea!
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe
Path Light Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Ice Age World, Yugioh Duel Links and Monster Legends
XP: 2,155 Tekken 
Hello Amalthea!
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Legend of Zelda: OoT
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
XP: 308
Hello & welcome! So, what game were you thinking about starting off with since your getting into gaming? Anything in particular you have in mind already?
[Image: chloe-13.png]
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Legend of Zelda: OoT
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
XP: 308
Hello & welcome! So, what game were you thinking about starting off with since your getting into gaming? Anything in particular you have in mind already?
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Welcome to UG, Amalthea! Liking your signature and avatar images. Grin

Yeah, would also second Chloe's question as well as the following: What games did you used to play?
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Welcome to UG, Amalthea! Liking your signature and avatar images. Grin

Yeah, would also second Chloe's question as well as the following: What games did you used to play?
Amalthea Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES, PS1, PS2
Thanks for the welcomes guys! Grin

@Chloe: Right now I'm slowly working through Spyro Reignited and I play around on Sims 4 every now and again since it's easy to jump on/off Tongue But I'd really like to try Horizon Zero Dawn and Red Dead Redemption 2! Grin

@Mr EliteL: Thank ya! Ooh I used to play lots. Some of my favourites are Resident Evil, Bioshock, Fallout, Skyrim, Grand Theft Auto, Borderlands, Left 4 Dead, Ni No Kuni, Harvest Moon, Legend of Mana, The Darkness, Pokemon, Sims, Roller Coaster Tycoon, RDR (especially Undead Nightmare), Dead Island and plenty more. The only genres of games I don't really enjoy are racing and sports.
Amalthea Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES, PS1, PS2
Thanks for the welcomes guys! Grin

@Chloe: Right now I'm slowly working through Spyro Reignited and I play around on Sims 4 every now and again since it's easy to jump on/off Tongue But I'd really like to try Horizon Zero Dawn and Red Dead Redemption 2! Grin

@Mr EliteL: Thank ya! Ooh I used to play lots. Some of my favourites are Resident Evil, Bioshock, Fallout, Skyrim, Grand Theft Auto, Borderlands, Left 4 Dead, Ni No Kuni, Harvest Moon, Legend of Mana, The Darkness, Pokemon, Sims, Roller Coaster Tycoon, RDR (especially Undead Nightmare), Dead Island and plenty more. The only genres of games I don't really enjoy are racing and sports.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Hey, I know you. I'd recognize that signature style any where. It's been a while, how have you been doing?

Also, welcome to the forum.

Also if you're not who I think you are, I apologize. Though I'm 99.99% you are.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Hey, I know you. I'd recognize that signature style any where. It's been a while, how have you been doing?

Also, welcome to the forum.

Also if you're not who I think you are, I apologize. Though I'm 99.99% you are.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Welcome to UG, Amalthea! I hope you enjoy this place Smile .

I like RCT as well Grin . Which games from the series did you play, and which was your favourite?
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Welcome to UG, Amalthea! I hope you enjoy this place Smile .

I like RCT as well Grin . Which games from the series did you play, and which was your favourite?
Amalthea Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES, PS1, PS2
@DL: I thought you might Tongue I've been good though! Busy, but good xD How are you? And thanks!

@Kyng: Thank you! I think I mostly played the original game with a few expansion packs xD For some reason I never tried out the others, I just always go back to the original lol.
Amalthea Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES, PS1, PS2
@DL: I thought you might Tongue I've been good though! Busy, but good xD How are you? And thanks!

@Kyng: Thank you! I think I mostly played the original game with a few expansion packs xD For some reason I never tried out the others, I just always go back to the original lol.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
*Gasp* Hello there, Amalthea! Hope you like us here, especially the Cricket!
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
*Gasp* Hello there, Amalthea! Hope you like us here, especially the Cricket!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I didn't even need to see the signature. The taste in games made me think of who I now know you to be. Tongue
Welcome to UG! Grin

Since you like horror/zombie games, have you ever tried or been interested in Dying Light? Smile
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I didn't even need to see the signature. The taste in games made me think of who I now know you to be. Tongue
Welcome to UG! Grin

Since you like horror/zombie games, have you ever tried or been interested in Dying Light? Smile
Amalthea Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES, PS1, PS2
Heya Yuri, thanks for the welcome! Grin

@Moonface: Ha! Yep I've always been a sucker for zombie games xD I actually have played a bit of Dying Light! It's pretty fun, though it's another one of those games I just abruptly stopped playing due to lack of time/whatever else was going on at the time. Another one I definitely need to get back into and complete. The parkour element is really fun in it, and the day/night cycles are really neat too. There's some genuine nerves when you're running through the game and it's pitch black which is an awesome feeling Tongue I do remember there being one thing that kind of irked me about it... but for the life of me I can't remember so it must not have been that bad lol.
Amalthea Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES, PS1, PS2
Heya Yuri, thanks for the welcome! Grin

@Moonface: Ha! Yep I've always been a sucker for zombie games xD I actually have played a bit of Dying Light! It's pretty fun, though it's another one of those games I just abruptly stopped playing due to lack of time/whatever else was going on at the time. Another one I definitely need to get back into and complete. The parkour element is really fun in it, and the day/night cycles are really neat too. There's some genuine nerves when you're running through the game and it's pitch black which is an awesome feeling Tongue I do remember there being one thing that kind of irked me about it... but for the life of me I can't remember so it must not have been that bad lol.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Hello there, Amalthea. I go by many names around these parts, but most just call me Maniak (Yuri calls me "The Cricket"). I think I speak for everyone when I say we hope you enjoy your stay, and don't mind all the wacky.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Hello there, Amalthea. I go by many names around these parts, but most just call me Maniak (Yuri calls me "The Cricket"). I think I speak for everyone when I say we hope you enjoy your stay, and don't mind all the wacky.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
(Dec 9th, 2018, 12:29 AM)Amalthea Wrote:

Between the games you were posting that you like, and your signature, it would have been impossible for me not to recognize you, haha. I've been doing well, thanks. Glad to see you around again. Kind of lost touch with you once you moved your forum off of ZB. Hope all has been well with you and your family. How's the little one doing?
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 

Between the games you were posting that you like, and your signature, it would have been impossible for me not to recognize you, haha. I've been doing well, thanks. Glad to see you around again. Kind of lost touch with you once you moved your forum off of ZB. Hope all has been well with you and your family. How's the little one doing?
Amalthea Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES, PS1, PS2
Heya Maniakkid! Thanks for the welcome Grin I was wondering who the Cricket might be haha.

(Dec 9th, 2018, 05:27 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:

Haha I'm that obvious huh? Tongue

Good to hear though! And yeah, I was kinda out of the loop for awhile and super busy with getting the forum up/going and lots offline too xD I did lurk around here and a few places but never had a chance to sign up.

We're all good though, thanks! Grin Xander's gettin' big, talking like crazy. He's 3 1/2 and starting school next year too. Crazy how fast it's gone by. And he loves hamming it up for the camera lol

Amalthea Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES, PS1, PS2
Heya Maniakkid! Thanks for the welcome Grin I was wondering who the Cricket might be haha.

(Dec 9th, 2018, 05:27 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:

Haha I'm that obvious huh? Tongue

Good to hear though! And yeah, I was kinda out of the loop for awhile and super busy with getting the forum up/going and lots offline too xD I did lurk around here and a few places but never had a chance to sign up.

We're all good though, thanks! Grin Xander's gettin' big, talking like crazy. He's 3 1/2 and starting school next year too. Crazy how fast it's gone by. And he loves hamming it up for the camera lol

Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
He's lovely  =3 !

Have you tried any of the other 'Tycoon' games, besides RCT?
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
He's lovely  =3 !

Have you tried any of the other 'Tycoon' games, besides RCT?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey guys! Cam 6 429 Nov 15th, 2023, 12:24 AM
Last Post: Moonface
  Hey peeps! Chloe 210 159,268 Dec 8th, 2018, 04:28 AM
Last Post: Chloe
  Hey! Nemomon 11 9,845 Oct 30th, 2018, 02:30 PM
Last Post: Nemomon
  Hey topman 7 6,554 Sep 29th, 2018, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Kyng