Beginner
Currently Playing
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES, PS1, PS2
XP: 2,342
WipEout Minecraft Resident Evil 
[Image: Harvest_Moon_logo.png]

I've been a pretty big fan of Harvest Moon since I was a kid. I still remember when I first played it - my brother was sleeping over a friends house for a couple nights and my parents ended up renting me a couple games. One of them was Harvest Moon: Back to Nature, was addicted ever since xD I've played most of the older games, though I've missed out on some of the new since I don't have the systems for them.

Any other fans of the series? Which one(s) are your favourite, and which ones have you played? Smile

I've played: Back to Nature, HM64, Harvest Moon (SNES), A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, Animal Parade, Tree of Tranquility, Save the Homeland, and Friends of Mineral Town

My favourite is Back to Nature, the first game I played in the series. I still have a file that's probably at least 15 years old XD
[Image: ldgamalthea.png]
Amalthea Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES, PS1, PS2
XP: 2,342 WipEout Minecraft Resident Evil 
[Image: Harvest_Moon_logo.png]

I've been a pretty big fan of Harvest Moon since I was a kid. I still remember when I first played it - my brother was sleeping over a friends house for a couple nights and my parents ended up renting me a couple games. One of them was Harvest Moon: Back to Nature, was addicted ever since xD I've played most of the older games, though I've missed out on some of the new since I don't have the systems for them.

Any other fans of the series? Which one(s) are your favourite, and which ones have you played? Smile

I've played: Back to Nature, HM64, Harvest Moon (SNES), A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, Animal Parade, Tree of Tranquility, Save the Homeland, and Friends of Mineral Town

My favourite is Back to Nature, the first game I played in the series. I still have a file that's probably at least 15 years old XD
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
I've never played any Harvest Moon game before but I must say, the most recent one for the Switch looks cool and I might pick it up and check it out sometime.
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
I've never played any Harvest Moon game before but I must say, the most recent one for the Switch looks cool and I might pick it up and check it out sometime.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dragon's Dogma (Series) Moonface 114 11,923 40 minutes ago
Last Post: Moonface
  Pokémon (Series) | Feb. 27 Presents Summary Moonface 99 25,976 Mar 18th, 2024, 04:55 AM
Last Post: queenzelda
  Paper Mario (Series) | TTYD Remaster Announced Moonface 22 8,449 Mar 12th, 2024, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Persona (Series) | P3R Episode Aigis – The Answer Revealed Moonface 19 1,270 Mar 9th, 2024, 03:57 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  NieR (Series) | NieR 3 Teased? Moonface 43 12,843 Mar 2nd, 2024, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Moonface