I am but a humble Shrimp. | Dragon Lord
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,667
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I'm surprised that none of those games try to detect it as cheating because of using inputs that shouldn't be normally be possible. Although if those games aren't real time based for inputs then I guess it wouldn't matter because it isn't going to give you an advantage over someone else.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,667 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I'm surprised that none of those games try to detect it as cheating because of using inputs that shouldn't be normally be possible. Although if those games aren't real time based for inputs then I guess it wouldn't matter because it isn't going to give you an advantage over someone else.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,736
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Well, I don't use keyboard or controller when playing them on Emulator, and using the mouse is essentially like using your finger anyways, so it's not much different. Plus Yostar has said that they are 100% okay with people playing Azur Lane and Arknights on emulator, as long as no scripts are being used to auto-farm or hacks to speed up the gameplay beyond what the game allows normally.
2023 Platinum Goal: 2/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Tunic
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,736 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Well, I don't use keyboard or controller when playing them on Emulator, and using the mouse is essentially like using your finger anyways, so it's not much different. Plus Yostar has said that they are 100% okay with people playing Azur Lane and Arknights on emulator, as long as no scripts are being used to auto-farm or hacks to speed up the gameplay beyond what the game allows normally.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
If you had to give Miku a different hair colour, what would you give her?

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
If you had to give Miku a different hair colour, what would you give her?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
In addition to the above, how much money have you spent so far in Genshin?

(Also, just a reminder it's your turn to post an image Guess The Video-Game.)

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
In addition to the above, how much money have you spent so far in Genshin?

(Also, just a reminder it's your turn to post an image Guess The Video-Game.)
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Oh, I forgot to answer your previous question.

I'd choose pink for Miku's hair if it was any other color, although Sakura Miku already exists, which has her with pink hair, so I guess Sakura Miku would just become the normal then.

As for how much money I've spent on Genshin so far, I'm not sure on the exact amount, but it's around $2,000 so far (or maybe closer to $2,500). I went a little crazy last week and dropped $800 on the game maxing out my Ganyu. Didn't mean to actually spend that much in one go, but things kind of happened and before I knew it, I had gone down the hole pretty deep. It'll be a while before I spend on the game again after that one.

And thanks for the reminder. I'll post an image later when I get home from work.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Oh, I forgot to answer your previous question.

I'd choose pink for Miku's hair if it was any other color, although Sakura Miku already exists, which has her with pink hair, so I guess Sakura Miku would just become the normal then.

As for how much money I've spent on Genshin so far, I'm not sure on the exact amount, but it's around $2,000 so far (or maybe closer to $2,500). I went a little crazy last week and dropped $800 on the game maxing out my Ganyu. Didn't mean to actually spend that much in one go, but things kind of happened and before I knew it, I had gone down the hole pretty deep. It'll be a while before I spend on the game again after that one.

And thanks for the reminder. I'll post an image later when I get home from work.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 26th, 2021, 09:33 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Holy... Shock
Would I be right to assume that Genshin is the most money you've put into a video game?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 26th, 2021, 09:33 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Holy... Shock
Would I be right to assume that Genshin is the most money you've put into a video game?
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I think so? I sunk quite a bit into Star Ocean: Anamnesis a couple of years ago before it closed down. Though I don't remember the exact amount, so I'm not 100% sure if Genshin is the most yet or if SO:A is ahead of it.

I want to say that it is probably Genshin though.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I think so? I sunk quite a bit into Star Ocean: Anamnesis a couple of years ago before it closed down. Though I don't remember the exact amount, so I'm not 100% sure if Genshin is the most yet or if SO:A is ahead of it.

I want to say that it is probably Genshin though.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Do you ever regret however much money you put into SO because it closed down and so anything you bought is just gone?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Do you ever regret however much money you put into SO because it closed down and so anything you bought is just gone?
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I don't really regret spending the money, no. It sucks that the game's life ended the way it did, but I still got a ton of enjoyment out of it and had a great time meeting some of the people I did in the game's community. Obviously I wish the game hadn't shut down, butt unfortunately the game was being handled by one of the worst companies when it comes to shutting down their gacha games out of the blue (Square Enix).
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I don't really regret spending the money, no. It sucks that the game's life ended the way it did, but I still got a ton of enjoyment out of it and had a great time meeting some of the people I did in the game's community. Obviously I wish the game hadn't shut down, butt unfortunately the game was being handled by one of the worst companies when it comes to shutting down their gacha games out of the blue (Square Enix).
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Would you ever spend money on a gacha game by Square again after that or did that experience put a nail in that coffin and send you to the greener pastures of Genshin forever more? Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Would you ever spend money on a gacha game by Square again after that or did that experience put a nail in that coffin and send you to the greener pastures of Genshin forever more? Tongue
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I won't spend money on a SE gacha game again. After SO:A closed, and when Final Fantasy Brave Exvius: War of the Visions released (unfortunately the closest thing we've gotten to another Final Fantasy Tactics), I tried it out but refused to spend on it. I ended up dropping the game though because it was way too unfriendly for F2P players. Between how many things you needed to upgrade to make your characters good, plus the separation of free gems and paid gems, with banners that were exclusive to paid gems, I knew the game was going to be terrible.

I'll keep my spending to Genshin, Arknights or Azur Lane.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I won't spend money on a SE gacha game again. After SO:A closed, and when Final Fantasy Brave Exvius: War of the Visions released (unfortunately the closest thing we've gotten to another Final Fantasy Tactics), I tried it out but refused to spend on it. I ended up dropping the game though because it was way too unfriendly for F2P players. Between how many things you needed to upgrade to make your characters good, plus the separation of free gems and paid gems, with banners that were exclusive to paid gems, I knew the game was going to be terrible.

I'll keep my spending to Genshin, Arknights or Azur Lane.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
What's something you'd like to see improved/added about any of those games?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
What's something you'd like to see improved/added about any of those games?
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Hmm, the only thing I'd want added to Azur Lane would be a speed up option for battle when you're autoing. Arknights let's you do x2 speed, and I suppose I've been spoiled by that, so it'd be really nice to see that in Azur Lane too, to make farming/grinding a little faster.

Arknights... I can't really think of anything I want in that game right now. I think it's pretty good as is. Maybe add an option that lets you replay a level from the results screen, instead of having to go back out to the map and then re-select it and start it again. Would make farming a single stage for one of its materials drops a little smoother.

Genshin I just want to see an improvement to the performance of the game on PS4. It runs wonderfully on PS5, but obviously getting my hands on a PS5 right now is not exactly a great option, so I'd like to see them work on the performance for PS4 a bit. Or work something out with Sony that lets players go between PS4/PS5 and PC, that way I can play on PC without having to start completely over.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Hmm, the only thing I'd want added to Azur Lane would be a speed up option for battle when you're autoing. Arknights let's you do x2 speed, and I suppose I've been spoiled by that, so it'd be really nice to see that in Azur Lane too, to make farming/grinding a little faster.

Arknights... I can't really think of anything I want in that game right now. I think it's pretty good as is. Maybe add an option that lets you replay a level from the results screen, instead of having to go back out to the map and then re-select it and start it again. Would make farming a single stage for one of its materials drops a little smoother.

Genshin I just want to see an improvement to the performance of the game on PS4. It runs wonderfully on PS5, but obviously getting my hands on a PS5 right now is not exactly a great option, so I'd like to see them work on the performance for PS4 a bit. Or work something out with Sony that lets players go between PS4/PS5 and PC, that way I can play on PC without having to start completely over.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I remember you saying a while ago about willing to try Horizon Zero Dawn if you didn't need to pay for it, and remembered that Sony is giving it away for free until May 14. Are you still interested in it?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I remember you saying a while ago about willing to try Horizon Zero Dawn if you didn't need to pay for it, and remembered that Sony is giving it away for free until May 14. Are you still interested in it?
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Ugghhh, why did you have to remember me saying that. Well, as long as Monocle isn't the one to remember it, I don't have to honor it, haha. No, with how much of a backlog I have + Genshin + not really giving a single shit about the game, I really don't want to play it even if I can do it for free.

I already downloaded FFVII Remake for free from PS+ in March and that killed enough of my soul.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Ugghhh, why did you have to remember me saying that. Well, as long as Monocle isn't the one to remember it, I don't have to honor it, haha. No, with how much of a backlog I have + Genshin + not really giving a single shit about the game, I really don't want to play it even if I can do it for free.

I already downloaded FFVII Remake for free from PS+ in March and that killed enough of my soul.