I am but a humble Shrimp. | Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
By opening, do they mean just the very first area? Because if they're just talking about running past the wolf at the start of Bloodborne and getting through the gate, that is probably the easiest in the Soulsbourne series. Unless they mean the entire opening area of the game plus the first boss.

It's kind of a tough call on that one though. Demon's Souls initial area is a tutorial, and only the boss at the end can really be considered tough about it. Though it's very easy to beat the boss unless you're completely new, because all you have to do is stay behind it the entire fight and it'll never hit you. The only thing tough about the opening of Demon's Souls is that if you die to the tutorial boss, you don't get another chance at it, and you lose out on some bonus goodies for beating it that can give you a bit of a start in the game. So if you die, you don't get punished by having to do the area over again, instead you get punished by losing out on a chunk of items.

Dark Souls is also a hard one to consider in this, because you have multiple ways you can go, and depending on where you go, it can be the most punishing. If you wander into the Graveyard first, and you're inexperienced with the game, you're going to get your ass handed to you, and it's going to make you really hate your life. If you start with the Master Key, you can also go down and go into the Valley of the Drakes instead, which is going to be a very bad time for a fresh player (experienced players use it as a shortcut to get to Undead Parish faster). You can also accidentally wander down into Blight Town this way as well. So the start of Dark Souls can be pretty brutal depending on which way you blindly go.

Dark Souls II is another one kind of hard to judge, because you start off in a tutorial area, and then you get to the main hub, where you have two different directions you can go. One of them being the "intended" route to go first, and the other one being a little more punishing if you choose that direction without knowing what you're doing. So you pretty much have a 50/50 chance of having a very bad time if you're a brand new player and just kind of going whichever direction you discover first.

Dark Souls III probably has the hardest opening boss fight of any of the Souls games, but overall it's still not that bad. Once you beat the boss and get to the main hub, there's only one place you can go, so there's no chance of accidentally wandering into an area that is going to completely crush you. The boss is also easy to destroy if you're competent at parrying (a theme that pops up multiple times in Dark Souls III -- Parrying is king). So even though I'd rate the boss the hardest opening boss of the series, it's still overall pretty easy.

Bloodborne has the wolf that can catch you if you're not aware of it, but other than that, there's nothing too threatening at the start of the game. Cleric Beast feels like a hard boss fight because of how HP bloated it is for an early-game boss, but it's overall very easy to fight. It's attacks are pretty easy to avoid by staying close/behind it, and if you have the uhhh, forget the name of the weapon, but it's the one that gives bonus damage to Beasts, and also use up any Molotovs you pick up along the way, and you'll get through him pretty easy. Getting through the area is pretty easy too, since Parrying is so OP in Bloodborne, and the parry window is incredibly forgiving compared to the Souls games, so even if you're not good at timing, you can parry pretty early and still get it.

Sekiro I can't comment on, as I've yet to play it.

tl;dr - None of the openings are particularly hard unless you're a super scrub or completely brand new to the game.

Also because you pointed that out, I made sure that this particular post of mine is the 1,337th.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
By opening, do they mean just the very first area? Because if they're just talking about running past the wolf at the start of Bloodborne and getting through the gate, that is probably the easiest in the Soulsbourne series. Unless they mean the entire opening area of the game plus the first boss.

It's kind of a tough call on that one though. Demon's Souls initial area is a tutorial, and only the boss at the end can really be considered tough about it. Though it's very easy to beat the boss unless you're completely new, because all you have to do is stay behind it the entire fight and it'll never hit you. The only thing tough about the opening of Demon's Souls is that if you die to the tutorial boss, you don't get another chance at it, and you lose out on some bonus goodies for beating it that can give you a bit of a start in the game. So if you die, you don't get punished by having to do the area over again, instead you get punished by losing out on a chunk of items.

Dark Souls is also a hard one to consider in this, because you have multiple ways you can go, and depending on where you go, it can be the most punishing. If you wander into the Graveyard first, and you're inexperienced with the game, you're going to get your ass handed to you, and it's going to make you really hate your life. If you start with the Master Key, you can also go down and go into the Valley of the Drakes instead, which is going to be a very bad time for a fresh player (experienced players use it as a shortcut to get to Undead Parish faster). You can also accidentally wander down into Blight Town this way as well. So the start of Dark Souls can be pretty brutal depending on which way you blindly go.

Dark Souls II is another one kind of hard to judge, because you start off in a tutorial area, and then you get to the main hub, where you have two different directions you can go. One of them being the "intended" route to go first, and the other one being a little more punishing if you choose that direction without knowing what you're doing. So you pretty much have a 50/50 chance of having a very bad time if you're a brand new player and just kind of going whichever direction you discover first.

Dark Souls III probably has the hardest opening boss fight of any of the Souls games, but overall it's still not that bad. Once you beat the boss and get to the main hub, there's only one place you can go, so there's no chance of accidentally wandering into an area that is going to completely crush you. The boss is also easy to destroy if you're competent at parrying (a theme that pops up multiple times in Dark Souls III -- Parrying is king). So even though I'd rate the boss the hardest opening boss of the series, it's still overall pretty easy.

Bloodborne has the wolf that can catch you if you're not aware of it, but other than that, there's nothing too threatening at the start of the game. Cleric Beast feels like a hard boss fight because of how HP bloated it is for an early-game boss, but it's overall very easy to fight. It's attacks are pretty easy to avoid by staying close/behind it, and if you have the uhhh, forget the name of the weapon, but it's the one that gives bonus damage to Beasts, and also use up any Molotovs you pick up along the way, and you'll get through him pretty easy. Getting through the area is pretty easy too, since Parrying is so OP in Bloodborne, and the parry window is incredibly forgiving compared to the Souls games, so even if you're not good at timing, you can parry pretty early and still get it.

Sekiro I can't comment on, as I've yet to play it.

tl;dr - None of the openings are particularly hard unless you're a super scrub or completely brand new to the game.

Also because you pointed that out, I made sure that this particular post of mine is the 1,337th.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jul 19th, 2021, 10:42 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
I assume they meant the opening area up until the first compulsory boss (excluding any of the bosses that exist purely to kill you in the opening such as in Sekiro), since they mentioned more enemies than just the wolf and few people standing around outside that building at the start of Bloodborne.

Which boss is that? I'm aware of some troll looking thing that can sit on you in some small room and then there's the big flame dragon looking thing that if you die to it in the beginning then you just fight it again much later in the game, but because of how the latter works I assume it's the former? Or am I forgetting another boss? Demon's Souls being easy would make sense since wasn't that the first time FromSoft did any game of that nature, and so can't expect anyone to have experience from another one of their titles going into it and if it was their first venture then the beginning would probably be a little easier than most other games so that nobody would get entirely turned off and instead see that it is doable, but you need to learn how things work in far more depth than just what the tutorial shows.

Yeah, the streamer discussing this was mostly debating which game just had the hardest curve or area when going into it blind for the first time where you don't know what you're going to be up against or which was the hardest for someone going into any of them with zero experience in a FromSoft game. I've only done Bloodborne and Sekiro but the latter is definitely harder, because whereas Bloodborne has forgiving parrying, Sekiro does not. You either get the prompt at the split second window given to you for a parry or you're in for a very bad time. A lot of people describe the first Genichiro fight at the top of the tower to be the wall that tells a player if they've actually grasped the parrying mechanics well enough yet. If you can't beat him, you ain't beating nothing after him, and there's no builds to abuse like all the other FromSoft games have.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I assume they meant the opening area up until the first compulsory boss (excluding any of the bosses that exist purely to kill you in the opening such as in Sekiro), since they mentioned more enemies than just the wolf and few people standing around outside that building at the start of Bloodborne.

Which boss is that? I'm aware of some troll looking thing that can sit on you in some small room and then there's the big flame dragon looking thing that if you die to it in the beginning then you just fight it again much later in the game, but because of how the latter works I assume it's the former? Or am I forgetting another boss? Demon's Souls being easy would make sense since wasn't that the first time FromSoft did any game of that nature, and so can't expect anyone to have experience from another one of their titles going into it and if it was their first venture then the beginning would probably be a little easier than most other games so that nobody would get entirely turned off and instead see that it is doable, but you need to learn how things work in far more depth than just what the tutorial shows.

Yeah, the streamer discussing this was mostly debating which game just had the hardest curve or area when going into it blind for the first time where you don't know what you're going to be up against or which was the hardest for someone going into any of them with zero experience in a FromSoft game. I've only done Bloodborne and Sekiro but the latter is definitely harder, because whereas Bloodborne has forgiving parrying, Sekiro does not. You either get the prompt at the split second window given to you for a parry or you're in for a very bad time. A lot of people describe the first Genichiro fight at the top of the tower to be the wall that tells a player if they've actually grasped the parrying mechanics well enough yet. If you can't beat him, you ain't beating nothing after him, and there's no builds to abuse like all the other FromSoft games have.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Whoops, I didn't realize that I had forgotten to reply to this topic.

The boss I'm talking about in Demon's Souls in the first one -- the Vanguard Demon. If you die to him, you just continue with the cutscene of the Maiden in Black summoning your soul in to the Nexus. However, if you defeat it, you get transported to a bonus area that has a bunch of items you can pick up, mainly consisting of a good heap of upgrade materials, and then you proceed into a cutscene where you cannot avoid being killed by the Dragon God, putting you back on track with the Maiden summoning your soul into the Nexus.

I think I'd have to say that the "hardest" opening boss fight in a Souls game is probably Dark Souls 3, because that's the only one where you're actually put up against a boss with no advantages. For example: In Dark Souls, if you follow the intended route, you avoid fighting the Asylum Demon right away, go around and up the Asylum, get your weapon, and then go back into the boss room on top of a ledge, where you can do a plunging attack into the Asylum Demon for a huge chunk of damage (nearly 50% of its HP), giving you a gigantic advantage in that fight.

Dark Souls 2 has no opening boss fight, and you're just free to explore one of two areas where you can gain souls, get some levels/equipment, and then go into one of the boss fights with some muscle to back you up. Doesn't help that both of the first bosses you can fight in Dark Souls 2 are relatively easy. You can even cheese one of them into doing its dash attack off the edge of the arena to end the battle instantly.

Bloodborne has the Cleric Beast as the intended opening boss fight, and the Cleric Beast is in no way dangerous. It just has a whole hell of a lot of Health for an early game boss, making it feel dangerous. Otherwise its attacks are super easy to dodge and it's just a matter of chipping away at all of that HP. Father G is pretty easy too since you can Power Attack > Backstab chain him pretty easily. The only time he gets slightly dangerous is after his transformation, but you can just parry him at that point iirc and his attacks are pretty easy to read for parrying. I'd say that Bloodstarved Beast makes a harder early game boss than either the Cleric Beast or Father G. Especially when Bloodstarved hits you to put you at like 5 HP and poisons you at the same time, resulting in an unavoidable death. Plus he's much more aggressive than either of those two are most of the time.

I don't know about Sekiro, since I still haven't played it yet, but I will definitely let you know if I think that it has a harder opening than any of the Souls games or Bloodborne once I do.

Here's to hoping that Elden Ring has a brutal opening that bends every player over the table and... well, you get the rest.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Whoops, I didn't realize that I had forgotten to reply to this topic.

The boss I'm talking about in Demon's Souls in the first one -- the Vanguard Demon. If you die to him, you just continue with the cutscene of the Maiden in Black summoning your soul in to the Nexus. However, if you defeat it, you get transported to a bonus area that has a bunch of items you can pick up, mainly consisting of a good heap of upgrade materials, and then you proceed into a cutscene where you cannot avoid being killed by the Dragon God, putting you back on track with the Maiden summoning your soul into the Nexus.

I think I'd have to say that the "hardest" opening boss fight in a Souls game is probably Dark Souls 3, because that's the only one where you're actually put up against a boss with no advantages. For example: In Dark Souls, if you follow the intended route, you avoid fighting the Asylum Demon right away, go around and up the Asylum, get your weapon, and then go back into the boss room on top of a ledge, where you can do a plunging attack into the Asylum Demon for a huge chunk of damage (nearly 50% of its HP), giving you a gigantic advantage in that fight.

Dark Souls 2 has no opening boss fight, and you're just free to explore one of two areas where you can gain souls, get some levels/equipment, and then go into one of the boss fights with some muscle to back you up. Doesn't help that both of the first bosses you can fight in Dark Souls 2 are relatively easy. You can even cheese one of them into doing its dash attack off the edge of the arena to end the battle instantly.

Bloodborne has the Cleric Beast as the intended opening boss fight, and the Cleric Beast is in no way dangerous. It just has a whole hell of a lot of Health for an early game boss, making it feel dangerous. Otherwise its attacks are super easy to dodge and it's just a matter of chipping away at all of that HP. Father G is pretty easy too since you can Power Attack > Backstab chain him pretty easily. The only time he gets slightly dangerous is after his transformation, but you can just parry him at that point iirc and his attacks are pretty easy to read for parrying. I'd say that Bloodstarved Beast makes a harder early game boss than either the Cleric Beast or Father G. Especially when Bloodstarved hits you to put you at like 5 HP and poisons you at the same time, resulting in an unavoidable death. Plus he's much more aggressive than either of those two are most of the time.

I don't know about Sekiro, since I still haven't played it yet, but I will definitely let you know if I think that it has a harder opening than any of the Souls games or Bloodborne once I do.

Here's to hoping that Elden Ring has a brutal opening that bends every player over the table and... well, you get the rest.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I expect Dark Souls 3 would remain at the top of your list because Sekiro doesn't put you at any advantage or disadvantage; you just have to know the mechanics of the combat since the game is mostly about parrying where no amount of upgrades will help you if you're bad at it.

I forget if you said this anywhere else already but what did you think of Nier Replicant?

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I expect Dark Souls 3 would remain at the top of your list because Sekiro doesn't put you at any advantage or disadvantage; you just have to know the mechanics of the combat since the game is mostly about parrying where no amount of upgrades will help you if you're bad at it.

I forget if you said this anywhere else already but what did you think of Nier Replicant?
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Replicant was fine. There's not a whole lot for me to comment on it, because it's the same game as the other version of NieR, just with brother NieR instead of papa NieR.

I did like some of the new content they added into the game (mainly a boss fight they added that I thought really added a feeling of tragedy to the overall story). I'd probably go as far to say that I enjoyed the story in that new section of the game more than most of the rest of the game's story (not to say that the game's story is bad, but rather the new segment was just that good).

Overall it was just as great as the game originally was, with a slightly better feeling combat system. Though I would have preferred some more changes to the combat to make it feel more smooth like Automata, but it wasn't that big of an issue for me.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Replicant was fine. There's not a whole lot for me to comment on it, because it's the same game as the other version of NieR, just with brother NieR instead of papa NieR.

I did like some of the new content they added into the game (mainly a boss fight they added that I thought really added a feeling of tragedy to the overall story). I'd probably go as far to say that I enjoyed the story in that new section of the game more than most of the rest of the game's story (not to say that the game's story is bad, but rather the new segment was just that good).

Overall it was just as great as the game originally was, with a slightly better feeling combat system. Though I would have preferred some more changes to the combat to make it feel more smooth like Automata, but it wasn't that big of an issue for me.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ah. It was mostly the changes I was curious about, especially since you played the original to compare the two. I'm looking forward to playing it when I get a PS5. ^_^

Are you surprised that the Vocaloid's haven't been utilized in the recent V-Tubing boom, especially since they are virtual characters already? Or do you think they wouldn't really fit the format that current V-Tubers go for?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ah. It was mostly the changes I was curious about, especially since you played the original to compare the two. I'm looking forward to playing it when I get a PS5. ^_^

Are you surprised that the Vocaloid's haven't been utilized in the recent V-Tubing boom, especially since they are virtual characters already? Or do you think they wouldn't really fit the format that current V-Tubers go for?
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Nah, I'm not surprised at all. Vocaloids already have established characters, and if they tried to take Miku and put an actual person behind her, I think it'd cause a lot of uproar in the community. While vTubers are actual people who stream with an avatar that they have made custom for themselves, so there's no previous characteristics there.

While Miku and co. are virtual, they don't exactly fit what a vTuber is -- an actual person.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Nah, I'm not surprised at all. Vocaloids already have established characters, and if they tried to take Miku and put an actual person behind her, I think it'd cause a lot of uproar in the community. While vTubers are actual people who stream with an avatar that they have made custom for themselves, so there's no previous characteristics there.

While Miku and co. are virtual, they don't exactly fit what a vTuber is -- an actual person.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Good point. I forgot that they don't have actual VA's and are all computer generated. XD

It caught my eye the second you changed it, so I have to ask; where's that avatar from? XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Good point. I forgot that they don't have actual VA's and are all computer generated. XD

It caught my eye the second you changed it, so I have to ask; where's that avatar from? XD
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
The character in the Avatar is Senko from Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san (The Helpful Fox Senko-san). While I have not watched the anime, I do love cute fox girls. My last avatar was also Senko. As for where I got this specific avatar, I don't remember. It's just a little meme avatar someone made using her (Poggers being a popular Twitch mean).

This is Senko:

[Image: 7dDWIOZ.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
The character in the Avatar is Senko from Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san (The Helpful Fox Senko-san). While I have not watched the anime, I do love cute fox girls. My last avatar was also Senko. As for where I got this specific avatar, I don't remember. It's just a little meme avatar someone made using her (Poggers being a popular Twitch mean).

This is Senko:

[Image: 7dDWIOZ.png]
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I feel like I've seen that character before. Probably via the Crunchyroll Twitter account. XD
Well now that you brought up fox girls, which fox girl is your favourite and which was the first one that made you a fan of fox girls? Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I feel like I've seen that character before. Probably via the Crunchyroll Twitter account. XD
Well now that you brought up fox girls, which fox girl is your favourite and which was the first one that made you a fan of fox girls? Tongue
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I'm not sure which character was the first fox girl I ever saw, but my love of fox girls stems from my love of catgirls. I've always had a thing for catgirls (probably why I follow a lot of vTubers who have catgirl models, haha), and foxgirls are a just as adorable as them, so they are close second.

As for who my favorite foxgirl is? That's an easy one: Fubuki of Hololive. AKA the greatest friendzoner who ever lived.

Senko is probably my favorite in terms of anime characters though, and not including vTubers into the mix.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I'm not sure which character was the first fox girl I ever saw, but my love of fox girls stems from my love of catgirls. I've always had a thing for catgirls (probably why I follow a lot of vTubers who have catgirl models, haha), and foxgirls are a just as adorable as them, so they are close second.

As for who my favorite foxgirl is? That's an easy one: Fubuki of Hololive. AKA the greatest friendzoner who ever lived.

Senko is probably my favorite in terms of anime characters though, and not including vTubers into the mix.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'll comment on the fox stuff later, but I wanted to say happy birthday! Because I know you probably won't do anything, may your day be filled with many free hours for gaming. Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'll comment on the fox stuff later, but I wanted to say happy birthday! Because I know you probably won't do anything, may your day be filled with many free hours for gaming. Tongue
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Unfortunately not too many free hours for gaming for my birthday this year. Had to work last night and have to work again tonight, but I do get tomorrow night and Monday night off, so that'll be where I make up for the lack of gaming today, haha.

I did get some nice news on my birthday though. Checked my email and saw that my new tablet, which was originally estimated to arrive December 7th, has been shipped and should be here by Tuesday at the latest! So that's pretty great news. Can't wait to get my hands on that baby.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Unfortunately not too many free hours for gaming for my birthday this year. Had to work last night and have to work again tonight, but I do get tomorrow night and Monday night off, so that'll be where I make up for the lack of gaming today, haha.

I did get some nice news on my birthday though. Checked my email and saw that my new tablet, which was originally estimated to arrive December 7th, has been shipped and should be here by Tuesday at the latest! So that's pretty great news. Can't wait to get my hands on that baby.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
That's pretty neat! Shane it wasn't through somewhere like Amazon that can ship stuff in a day and it just magically arrived today. Although maybe Tuesday is better given work taking up your time before then, unless work is gonna be as restrictive at that time too. D=

Do any of the games you play do anything for it being your birthday today?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
That's pretty neat! Shane it wasn't through somewhere like Amazon that can ship stuff in a day and it just magically arrived today. Although maybe Tuesday is better given work taking up your time before then, unless work is gonna be as restrictive at that time too. D=

Do any of the games you play do anything for it being your birthday today?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Happy birthday, man! Sorry you couldn't enjoy it exactly the way you probably wanted it, but at least the good news of your own self-gift is on its way sooner than later!
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Happy birthday, man! Sorry you couldn't enjoy it exactly the way you probably wanted it, but at least the good news of your own self-gift is on its way sooner than later!