I am but a humble Shrimp. | Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Which one?

Noire from Hypderdimension Neptunia?

Aoba from 'New Game!'?

Chocola from Nekopara?

Shimakaze from Kantai Collection?

Reimi from Star Ocean: The Last Hope?

Silica from Sword Art Online?

Alicia from Valkyrie Chronicles?

Satania from Gabriel Dropout?

Estelle from Trails in the Sky?

Ekoro from Gal*Gun?

Fie and Alisa from Trails of Cold Steel?

Shiori from Tokyo Xanadu?

I could keep going on for a while, but I think that proves my point. I'm a man of many waifus. Take away one, I have a hundred to replace her.

And that goes towards Queen's question as well. How many waifus do I have? I've lost count.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Which one?

Noire from Hypderdimension Neptunia?

Aoba from 'New Game!'?

Chocola from Nekopara?

Shimakaze from Kantai Collection?

Reimi from Star Ocean: The Last Hope?

Silica from Sword Art Online?

Alicia from Valkyrie Chronicles?

Satania from Gabriel Dropout?

Estelle from Trails in the Sky?

Ekoro from Gal*Gun?

Fie and Alisa from Trails of Cold Steel?

Shiori from Tokyo Xanadu?

I could keep going on for a while, but I think that proves my point. I'm a man of many waifus. Take away one, I have a hundred to replace her.

And that goes towards Queen's question as well. How many waifus do I have? I've lost count.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I can't remember if you were interested in Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, but if so, are you concerned with how development has been going with that game now that a third company has been brought on board to try and get the game finished for 2019?
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I can't remember if you were interested in Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, but if so, are you concerned with how development has been going with that game now that a third company has been brought on board to try and get the game finished for 2019?
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I am interested in the game. I pledged $150 to the Kickstarter for the game.

No, I am not concerned with how things are going. I knew when I backed the Kickstarter that I was giving money to an idea, not a game. I knew it'd be several years of development before I saw anything. I think people are overreacting to how long it's taking. As long as they release a complete, polished game, I don't care how long it takes. I'll gladly wait another 2-3 years if that's what it takes.

Also from my understanding, they are bringing Wayforward in to pretty much QA the game. They specifically stated that they were not being brought in to change anything about the game, and that they'd just be helping in finding bugs and other kinks in the game so that they can be dealt with prior to release.

I'd rather wait longer to get a great game, rather than them rush the game out and end up with a Fallout 76. I think people (and by people I'm referring to my fellow backers of the game) forget that we were giving funds to an idea that hadn't even started development yet. We are there for the entire development process, from beginning to end. But they expect the game to release in a year as if it was a game that was 80% finished when announced.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I am interested in the game. I pledged $150 to the Kickstarter for the game.

No, I am not concerned with how things are going. I knew when I backed the Kickstarter that I was giving money to an idea, not a game. I knew it'd be several years of development before I saw anything. I think people are overreacting to how long it's taking. As long as they release a complete, polished game, I don't care how long it takes. I'll gladly wait another 2-3 years if that's what it takes.

Also from my understanding, they are bringing Wayforward in to pretty much QA the game. They specifically stated that they were not being brought in to change anything about the game, and that they'd just be helping in finding bugs and other kinks in the game so that they can be dealt with prior to release.

I'd rather wait longer to get a great game, rather than them rush the game out and end up with a Fallout 76. I think people (and by people I'm referring to my fellow backers of the game) forget that we were giving funds to an idea that hadn't even started development yet. We are there for the entire development process, from beginning to end. But they expect the game to release in a year as if it was a game that was 80% finished when announced.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
So I think I might be late to this, but I remember checking your profile and seeing your birthday was November 13th?

If it is just wanted to wish you a super late birthday Night Lord!

(I really gotta get better at remembering to post cause I saw this like a week or so ago and was meaning to post this, but I got distracted!)
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
So I think I might be late to this, but I remember checking your profile and seeing your birthday was November 13th?

If it is just wanted to wish you a super late birthday Night Lord!

(I really gotta get better at remembering to post cause I saw this like a week or so ago and was meaning to post this, but I got distracted!)
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Yes, November 13th was my birthday, and thank you.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Yes, November 13th was my birthday, and thank you.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Oh man it was?! I didn't even realise, sorry DL! Hope you had a fun birthday. ^_^

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Oh man it was?! I didn't even realise, sorry DL! Hope you had a fun birthday. ^_^
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
What game announcement would you prefer to see for Nier's 10th anniversary? A sequel to Automata or a remake of the original Nier?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
What game announcement would you prefer to see for Nier's 10th anniversary? A sequel to Automata or a remake of the original Nier?
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
As much as I love Automata and would die for a sequel (especially with the True Ending opening up that possibility big time), at this point in time I would probably prefer a remaster or remake of the original NieR. More specifically the version of it we never got in the west: NieR RepliCant.

Most don't know that the original has two different versions. Gestalt (the version the West got) and RepliCant, which takes place at a different time than Gestalt and has a different design for the main character and the relationships between him and Yonah (his daughter in Gestalt) is also different. Both games take place branching off of the fifth ending of the first Drakengard game (another thing a lot pf people don't realize is that the Drakengard and NieR games are actually interconnected), but as I listed, RepliCant does a lot of things different than Gestalt.

So I would love nothing more to finally get RepliCant in the west, either in the form of a remaster or remake. Remake would be nicer so they could actually make the combat good, which was the game's only real weakness. If they remade Gestalt and RepliCant with Automata's combat, and bundled them together on one disc, I would be ecstatic.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
As much as I love Automata and would die for a sequel (especially with the True Ending opening up that possibility big time), at this point in time I would probably prefer a remaster or remake of the original NieR. More specifically the version of it we never got in the west: NieR RepliCant.

Most don't know that the original has two different versions. Gestalt (the version the West got) and RepliCant, which takes place at a different time than Gestalt and has a different design for the main character and the relationships between him and Yonah (his daughter in Gestalt) is also different. Both games take place branching off of the fifth ending of the first Drakengard game (another thing a lot pf people don't realize is that the Drakengard and NieR games are actually interconnected), but as I listed, RepliCant does a lot of things different than Gestalt.

So I would love nothing more to finally get RepliCant in the west, either in the form of a remaster or remake. Remake would be nicer so they could actually make the combat good, which was the game's only real weakness. If they remade Gestalt and RepliCant with Automata's combat, and bundled them together on one disc, I would be ecstatic.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
How much would you have to be paid to complete a full playthrough of a game like Subnautica? Tongue

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
How much would you have to be paid to complete a full playthrough of a game like Subnautica? Tongue
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Well, considering the fact that Subnautica is basically nightmare fuel to me and that playing it would likely cause me to lose the ability to sleep for several days, I would say you'd be looking at a six figure number at the very least. It would take a substantial amount to get me to actually play it.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Well, considering the fact that Subnautica is basically nightmare fuel to me and that playing it would likely cause me to lose the ability to sleep for several days, I would say you'd be looking at a six figure number at the very least. It would take a substantial amount to get me to actually play it.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Quote:I was instead stuck inside the entire summer with two broken arms.
So as to not take the thread you put this in off-topic, what the fuck did you do to end up with that?!

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Quote:I was instead stuck inside the entire summer with two broken arms.
So as to not take the thread you put this in off-topic, what the fuck did you do to end up with that?!
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I was thrown off my bike and slammed into the pavement, and of course the first thing to hit the ground were my warms. Two broken bones in both arms. Had my head slam into the ground as well, breaking both of my top front teeth. Luckily I had a helmet on, otherwise according to what the doctor told us, if I wasn't wearing one, I would have been looking at serious permanent brain damage as the best-case-scenario, but the more likely outcome would have been death.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I was thrown off my bike and slammed into the pavement, and of course the first thing to hit the ground were my warms. Two broken bones in both arms. Had my head slam into the ground as well, breaking both of my top front teeth. Luckily I had a helmet on, otherwise according to what the doctor told us, if I wasn't wearing one, I would have been looking at serious permanent brain damage as the best-case-scenario, but the more likely outcome would have been death.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
That sounds awful Night Lord are your arms healed up good? Sad

Also will you be joining in on Animal Crossing? Or not really your type of game?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
That sounds awful Night Lord are your arms healed up good? Sad

Also will you be joining in on Animal Crossing? Or not really your type of game?
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Well, depends on what you consider being healed up. Are they fully functional? Yes. My bones aren't completely healed however, and never will be. Both bones in my left arm have holes in them that never filled in after having the plates and screws (from the second time I broke them) removed, so there will always be the possibility of having one of them break again if I get hit hard enough in the right spot on my arm. Well, that's only a threat that exists with my Ulna bone at this point. My radius bone has a rod in it going from my wrist down to my elbow from the third time I broke it. They tried to remove it, but it had been too long of a wait between when it was put in and when the removal was attempted that bone had grown around it too much. In hindsight, having it remain in the bone is actually nice, because it'd be almost impossible for the rod to snap, so that bone is safer with it in than not.

As for Animal Crossing, I will not be joining in on it. The Animal Crossing series has never appealed to me.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Well, depends on what you consider being healed up. Are they fully functional? Yes. My bones aren't completely healed however, and never will be. Both bones in my left arm have holes in them that never filled in after having the plates and screws (from the second time I broke them) removed, so there will always be the possibility of having one of them break again if I get hit hard enough in the right spot on my arm. Well, that's only a threat that exists with my Ulna bone at this point. My radius bone has a rod in it going from my wrist down to my elbow from the third time I broke it. They tried to remove it, but it had been too long of a wait between when it was put in and when the removal was attempted that bone had grown around it too much. In hindsight, having it remain in the bone is actually nice, because it'd be almost impossible for the rod to snap, so that bone is safer with it in than not.

As for Animal Crossing, I will not be joining in on it. The Animal Crossing series has never appealed to me.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Fully functional and an unsnappable bone is a nice thing, but it stinks that it happened at all, but life can be crap at times >.< I'm kind of surprised to hear that the bone never regrew in some places you'd think after the plate and nail were removed it would be in a rush to refill the bone there? It apparently thought having a nice rod for structure support was a great idea though the human body is a weird place that I will truly never understand...unless I decide to enter the medical field which I probably won't. >.>

Thats fair Animal Crossing is really an oddity to be honest, is there any games in particular your looking forward to this year?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Fully functional and an unsnappable bone is a nice thing, but it stinks that it happened at all, but life can be crap at times >.< I'm kind of surprised to hear that the bone never regrew in some places you'd think after the plate and nail were removed it would be in a rush to refill the bone there? It apparently thought having a nice rod for structure support was a great idea though the human body is a weird place that I will truly never understand...unless I decide to enter the medical field which I probably won't. >.>

Thats fair Animal Crossing is really an oddity to be honest, is there any games in particular your looking forward to this year?