Yoshi (Series)
Moonface Offline
Long live the dragon king!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4) | Hitman 2 (PS4)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
[Image: 300px-Yoshi_logo.png]

With the recent announcement of Yoshi's Crafted World coming out on March 29th and a new story trailer for it, I figured now is a good a time as any to make a thread for everything about the Yoshi series of games! Grin

I know we have a few Yoshi fans here, so what is your (least) favourite game in the series, and how excited are you for Crafted World? Smile

[Image: file.php?id=3006934]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!

[Image: ForumAbilitiesSig.gif]
Moonface Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
[Image: 300px-Yoshi_logo.png]

With the recent announcement of Yoshi's Crafted World coming out on March 29th and a new story trailer for it, I figured now is a good a time as any to make a thread for everything about the Yoshi series of games! Grin

I know we have a few Yoshi fans here, so what is your (least) favourite game in the series, and how excited are you for Crafted World? Smile

queenzelda Offline
Gengar Master
Currently Playing
[3DS] Pokemon Ultra Sun
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
Horizon Zero Dawn Pokémon LittleBigPlanet 
I don't consider myself a Yoshi fan, but I do enjoy the Yoshi titles. I'd say my least favorite Yoshi title, was Yoshi's Woolly World. I tried to play it & got pretty far in the game, but it just wasn't that great impo. It just felt rushed. I'm hoping there's more polish to Crafted World when it's released. I might wait to see what reviews for it are before I consider getting it.
[Image: queenzelda.png]

[Image: BDay-18-3rd.png]
queenzelda Offline
Gengar Master
Currently Playing
[3DS] Pokemon Ultra Sun
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
I don't consider myself a Yoshi fan, but I do enjoy the Yoshi titles. I'd say my least favorite Yoshi title, was Yoshi's Woolly World. I tried to play it & got pretty far in the game, but it just wasn't that great impo. It just felt rushed. I'm hoping there's more polish to Crafted World when it's released. I might wait to see what reviews for it are before I consider getting it.
Moonface Offline
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
I found Woolly World to be OK, but it's the only one I've really played a lot of so I don't really have anything to compare it with. If you felt it was rushed I'd be surprised if Crafted feels the same, only because the game was delayed so in theory it should be getting the time it needs.
[Image: file.php?id=3006934]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!

[Image: ForumAbilitiesSig.gif]
Moonface Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
I found Woolly World to be OK, but it's the only one I've really played a lot of so I don't really have anything to compare it with. If you felt it was rushed I'd be surprised if Crafted feels the same, only because the game was delayed so in theory it should be getting the time it needs.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resident Evil (Series) Moonface 8 655 3 hours ago
Last Post: Amalthea
  Crash Bandicoot (Series) | CTR Remaster Announced Moonface 25 1,208 01-16-2019, 02:37 AM
Last Post: Metallix
  Rayman (Series) Moonface 8 101 01-12-2019, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  God of War (Series) Moonface 5 362 01-07-2019, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Bioshock (Series) Amalthea 0 87 12-09-2018, 02:11 AM
Last Post: Amalthea