Horizon: Forbidden West
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,529
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
So I finished the main story of the game last night, and I have to say the ending of the story was up there for disappointments for me with God of War Ragnarök. I don't know what it is with Sony's first parties lately, but I'm getting tired of this trend where the stories go for this grand long-winded setup with multiple moving parts that always fail to deliver an ending that doesn't feel rushed and underwhelming in its attempt to wrap everything up. Compared to the end mission of HZD, there was absolutely nothing redeeming about HFW's one for me:

I could go into more issues I had with the ending, but these were some of the biggest I had. The game itself is really fun and has some neat things, but it's for me yet another Sony sequel that improves on gameplay and falters heavily on story in its crucial moments and delivery. I'm honestly at a point where I doubt I'll buy a first-party Sony sequel at full price for a while because of this trend I've started seeing. Errm
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,529 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
So I finished the main story of the game last night, and I have to say the ending of the story was up there for disappointments for me with God of War Ragnarök. I don't know what it is with Sony's first parties lately, but I'm getting tired of this trend where the stories go for this grand long-winded setup with multiple moving parts that always fail to deliver an ending that doesn't feel rushed and underwhelming in its attempt to wrap everything up. Compared to the end mission of HZD, there was absolutely nothing redeeming about HFW's one for me:

I could go into more issues I had with the ending, but these were some of the biggest I had. The game itself is really fun and has some neat things, but it's for me yet another Sony sequel that improves on gameplay and falters heavily on story in its crucial moments and delivery. I'm honestly at a point where I doubt I'll buy a first-party Sony sequel at full price for a while because of this trend I've started seeing. Errm