Gaming of 2018 Celebration
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
U N I V E R S A L G A M I N G ' S
GAMING OF 2018 CELEBRATION
THE BEST, THE WORST, AND EVERYTHING ELSE...

Hi everyone! It's traditionally late as always, but I'm happy to announce that it's time for Universal Gaming's Best of 2018 Awards Gaming of 2018 Celebration!

This year we decided to take a different approach to what is usually our "Best of 20XX Awards" and instead host a celebration covering everything that the last year had to offer us as gamers, whether it was the good, the bad, or everything else. In previous years we would have thrown up about 20 polls for you to cast a vote of what game you think is the best within each, but this year we're going to stray away from that and do what a forum does best, and that's to discuss our views and thoughts rather than just simply ticking some boxes. We'll also be hosting some fun activities for you to participate in!

Also, if you've been wishing for more games in our rotating banner, then you'll be happy to know I've added some new images to it! The ones I've added won't necessarily be all of them, but are simply the ones I got done so far and there's no need to hold them back for the sake of the stragglers. Tongue

Our Gaming of 2018 discussion thread is now live for you all to discuss the first three months of releases and events of last year: https://universalgaming.net/showthread.php?tid=285
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
U N I V E R S A L G A M I N G ' S
GAMING OF 2018 CELEBRATION
THE BEST, THE WORST, AND EVERYTHING ELSE...

Hi everyone! It's traditionally late as always, but I'm happy to announce that it's time for Universal Gaming's Best of 2018 Awards Gaming of 2018 Celebration!

This year we decided to take a different approach to what is usually our "Best of 20XX Awards" and instead host a celebration covering everything that the last year had to offer us as gamers, whether it was the good, the bad, or everything else. In previous years we would have thrown up about 20 polls for you to cast a vote of what game you think is the best within each, but this year we're going to stray away from that and do what a forum does best, and that's to discuss our views and thoughts rather than just simply ticking some boxes. We'll also be hosting some fun activities for you to participate in!

Also, if you've been wishing for more games in our rotating banner, then you'll be happy to know I've added some new images to it! The ones I've added won't necessarily be all of them, but are simply the ones I got done so far and there's no need to hold them back for the sake of the stragglers. Tongue

Our Gaming of 2018 discussion thread is now live for you all to discuss the first three months of releases and events of last year: https://universalgaming.net/showthread.php?tid=285
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yes! The new banners, they look so sweet! Grin
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yes! The new banners, they look so sweet! Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UG's 15th Anni-Birth-Celebration! Mr EliteL 21 6,146 Oct 26th, 2021, 09:07 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Universal Gaming Cards System Updated Moonface 3 1,711 Aug 13th, 2021, 08:12 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Halloween Birthday Bash 2018 Moonface 8 7,089 Dec 16th, 2018, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Summer Meltdown 2018 | Results Moonface 22 19,733 Oct 5th, 2018, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Universal Gaming's Steam Group Moonface 2 3,918 Jun 23rd, 2018, 02:50 PM
Last Post: lp0 on fire