Video Share
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I haven't watched this entire thing, but I did see a small clip of it which is what led me to discovering this exists. So there's this really, really bad bootleg version of Star Wars Episode III that has Chinese-to-English subtitles, and someone dubbed the entire thing:

If you don't want to deal with that whole video and just want a brief glimpse of some of the stuff from it, this is the clip I initially saw: https://www.reddit.com/r/PrequelMemes/co...a_pirated/
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I haven't watched this entire thing, but I did see a small clip of it which is what led me to discovering this exists. So there's this really, really bad bootleg version of Star Wars Episode III that has Chinese-to-English subtitles, and someone dubbed the entire thing:

If you don't want to deal with that whole video and just want a brief glimpse of some of the stuff from it, this is the clip I initially saw: https://www.reddit.com/r/PrequelMemes/co...a_pirated/
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Oh, OH it is the entire movie, thought perhaps it would only be dialogue with action and non-dialogue moments cut out so yeah I went with watching the clip version. Ah, direct translation is always brilliant. LOL
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Oh, OH it is the entire movie, thought perhaps it would only be dialogue with action and non-dialogue moments cut out so yeah I went with watching the clip version. Ah, direct translation is always brilliant. LOL
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Obi Wan saying "-sigh- I was old." idk why cracks me up so much XD

Saw this a week ago and forgot to share. It's wild how accents evolve and differentiate from each other, especially so when you learn that our "southern/country" accent comes from British accents LOL
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Obi Wan saying "-sigh- I was old." idk why cracks me up so much XD

Saw this a week ago and forgot to share. It's wild how accents evolve and differentiate from each other, especially so when you learn that our "southern/country" accent comes from British accents LOL
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm watching Food Wars right now and a moment in the episode reminded me of this super old video that @ShiraNoMai had somehow never seen or heard of before which surprised me. Gasp

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm watching Food Wars right now and a moment in the episode reminded me of this super old video that @ShiraNoMai had somehow never seen or heard of before which surprised me. Gasp

ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Yeah I'm surprised I hadn't either, that video goes pretty hard XD
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Yeah I'm surprised I hadn't either, that video goes pretty hard XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

So apparently this blew up on social media recently when someone discovered that in Chile they placed ads within Star Wars because they didn't want to do ad breaks or something like that, and the video above is the result.

It's also what my entry in the Finish The Game Dialogue #5 contest is referring to for anyone who sees that. Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

So apparently this blew up on social media recently when someone discovered that in Chile they placed ads within Star Wars because they didn't want to do ad breaks or something like that, and the video above is the result.

It's also what my entry in the Finish The Game Dialogue #5 contest is referring to for anyone who sees that. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Share Your Own Tier Lists Mr EliteL 1 83 Mar 8th, 2024, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Moonface
  Share/Learn a Random Fact Moonface 85 11,974 Feb 17th, 2024, 03:20 AM
Last Post: Moonface