How Was Your Day/Week?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Handed in my notice at work on Friday. It's been 8 1/2 years with this place, and it was a very hard thing for me to do (less so the move and more so the detachment from my boss, who I'm quite close with). It's gonna be a rough next month but it was the first step towards a better me for this year (and beyond). Smile
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Handed in my notice at work on Friday. It's been 8 1/2 years with this place, and it was a very hard thing for me to do (less so the move and more so the detachment from my boss, who I'm quite close with). It's gonna be a rough next month but it was the first step towards a better me for this year (and beyond). Smile
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Dang, 8 1/2 years, been that long already huh? Or perhaps it feels longer than that. Hope the fresh new start into whatever you're doing next proves to be worthwhile and indeed better.

Finally got my old and technically still my room emptied ready for Tuesday today, however got some temporary stuff in there for the night. My old bed came with a seat that opens up into a second bed which is what I'll be using to sleep in for the meantime. First instance I've used the seat for that purpose too because I did not have the space to open it up like that before. So my year can finally start to turn around as once the room is painted, carpeted I can get a new bed, sort through all my crud and reorganise everything. A long necessary process and hope to be in a better place mentally afterwards because frick the amount of stuff I have. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Dang, 8 1/2 years, been that long already huh? Or perhaps it feels longer than that. Hope the fresh new start into whatever you're doing next proves to be worthwhile and indeed better.

Finally got my old and technically still my room emptied ready for Tuesday today, however got some temporary stuff in there for the night. My old bed came with a seat that opens up into a second bed which is what I'll be using to sleep in for the meantime. First instance I've used the seat for that purpose too because I did not have the space to open it up like that before. So my year can finally start to turn around as once the room is painted, carpeted I can get a new bed, sort through all my crud and reorganise everything. A long necessary process and hope to be in a better place mentally afterwards because frick the amount of stuff I have. XD
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,944
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
I've spent the last four days with my girlfriend. Unfortunately, it wasn't the happiest visit, because she's been very anxious about her health issues - but, I tried to support her as best I could. And we did go on a nice day trip to Bristol, where we saw a couple of the historic sites!

Tomorrow will be my dad's birthday, but I still haven't got him a main present. Will have to sort that out tomorrow morning!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,944 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
I've spent the last four days with my girlfriend. Unfortunately, it wasn't the happiest visit, because she's been very anxious about her health issues - but, I tried to support her as best I could. And we did go on a nice day trip to Bristol, where we saw a couple of the historic sites!

Tomorrow will be my dad's birthday, but I still haven't got him a main present. Will have to sort that out tomorrow morning!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,675
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Had to go to a walk in clinic this morning because I'm still not getting better, and turns out I have a really bad case of the flu so I'm written off work until at least Tuesday. I came down with it on Friday so it's been a really rough week so far. x.x
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,675 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Had to go to a walk in clinic this morning because I'm still not getting better, and turns out I have a really bad case of the flu so I'm written off work until at least Tuesday. I came down with it on Friday so it's been a really rough week so far. x.x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prime Day! 2023 Edition Dragon Lord 38 2,986 Oct 20th, 2023, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Ideal Work Week Schedule? Moonface 9 5,312 Oct 7th, 2020, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  D-Day - 75 years later Maniakkid25 2 3,334 Jun 6th, 2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Maniakkid25
  Armistice Day - 100 years ago... Maniakkid25 6 6,018 Nov 13th, 2018, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Moonface