I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
So in honor of the new AC coming out this month I think it time I share one of my favorite AC animations and I assure you it is GLORIOUS!

No embedding please watch it on the website and gaze in it glory!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeWC9V2qH-8
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
So in honor of the new AC coming out this month I think it time I share one of my favorite AC animations and I assure you it is GLORIOUS!

No embedding please watch it on the website and gaze in it glory!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeWC9V2qH-8
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
@"Yuri": That was really well done. XD

Do the villagers actually get mad with you in AC if you do anything bad?
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
@"Yuri": That was really well done. XD

Do the villagers actually get mad with you in AC if you do anything bad?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Well the amount of "bad" that you can really do is stuff like say the wrong thing, hit them with a net, or push them into a pitfall? Like you can't really be a tyrant or establish a true communist state as Comrade Isabella was trying her hardest to do.

I salute you my sister comrade keep fighting and one day we will truly revolutionize the world!

Now if you legit wanted to do you could honestly roleplay as one and much like any good tyranical state your villager will just be happy....and happy.....happy forever there is no sadness in your city if someone steps out of line and isn't doing there part for the betterment of society....you know what to do...make them leave...forever Glare
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Well the amount of "bad" that you can really do is stuff like say the wrong thing, hit them with a net, or push them into a pitfall? Like you can't really be a tyrant or establish a true communist state as Comrade Isabella was trying her hardest to do.

I salute you my sister comrade keep fighting and one day we will truly revolutionize the world!

Now if you legit wanted to do you could honestly roleplay as one and much like any good tyranical state your villager will just be happy....and happy.....happy forever there is no sadness in your city if someone steps out of line and isn't doing there part for the betterment of society....you know what to do...make them leave...forever Glare
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
So this is random, but I think this video has been the best rendition of a national anthem I've ever seen heck be sure to watch the video the video is gorgeous and if you can't speak Swedish there is of course English subtitles

Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
So this is random, but I think this video has been the best rendition of a national anthem I've ever seen heck be sure to watch the video the video is gorgeous and if you can't speak Swedish there is of course English subtitles

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I just came across this video on Reddit and discovered this woman has an entire channel. The fact this was shown on BBC at some point considering their logo is on the video just makes it better for some reason:

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I just came across this video on Reddit and discovered this woman has an entire channel. The fact this was shown on BBC at some point considering their logo is on the video just makes it better for some reason:

Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
@"Moon Nook" 's post/video share:

Damn that's really creative. Clever use of a sketch pad and choice of lyrics, then when you think it's just the use of paper she has a balloon in there. I wasn't watching in full view so didn't pay enough attention to the balloon end. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
@"Moon Nook" 's post/video share:

Damn that's really creative. Clever use of a sketch pad and choice of lyrics, then when you think it's just the use of paper she has a balloon in there. I wasn't watching in full view so didn't pay enough attention to the balloon end. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him

From 1:30 since I can't find a better video that shows the amount I wanted. Today at work I was happily reminded of this scene when I noticed the size of a massive potato in our Loose Potato line, and wanted to point it out to someone. I didn't say a certain quote from this clip though, wish I did. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him

From 1:30 since I can't find a better video that shows the amount I wanted. Today at work I was happily reminded of this scene when I noticed the size of a massive potato in our Loose Potato line, and wanted to point it out to someone. I didn't say a certain quote from this clip though, wish I did. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
That scene is the greatest thing in Young Guns and never gets old. I can't remember EL but how did you learn of that scene? XD

Also, I came across this absolute madness the other night:

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
That scene is the greatest thing in Young Guns and never gets old. I can't remember EL but how did you learn of that scene? XD

Also, I came across this absolute madness the other night:

Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
(May 8th, 2020, 05:04 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Indeed is. You can't remember? It was you either showing me or telling me of that scene and I went and bought a DVD to watch the whole movie. If not then someone else did, but really thought it was you. Mainly of the quote "Hey Doc, Doc, did you see the size of that chicken?" then the scene was described to me and so I had to own the film. XD 

Also that machine is insane. Someone sat down and thought about making a convoluted xylophone device with marbles?! Can't imagine how they got the timing for the beats down in that, and that's for the design and everything.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
(May 8th, 2020, 05:04 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Indeed is. You can't remember? It was you either showing me or telling me of that scene and I went and bought a DVD to watch the whole movie. If not then someone else did, but really thought it was you. Mainly of the quote "Hey Doc, Doc, did you see the size of that chicken?" then the scene was described to me and so I had to own the film. XD 

Also that machine is insane. Someone sat down and thought about making a convoluted xylophone device with marbles?! Can't imagine how they got the timing for the beats down in that, and that's for the design and everything.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
It was probably me, I just couldn't remember if that was the case. XD

I think what makes that machine more insane is it's hand operated. The guy cranking the wheel only has to go too slow or too fast and the timing will be off.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
It was probably me, I just couldn't remember if that was the case. XD

I think what makes that machine more insane is it's hand operated. The guy cranking the wheel only has to go too slow or too fast and the timing will be off.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
If you're into wrestling or wrestling games then I'd suggest the whole video, but if not I just wanted to at least share this small segment that I think is hilarious from this video: https://youtu.be/lty2AIcm7BU?t=494
I would embed it but for some reason it won't go to the correct timestamp when I do that.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
If you're into wrestling or wrestling games then I'd suggest the whole video, but if not I just wanted to at least share this small segment that I think is hilarious from this video: https://youtu.be/lty2AIcm7BU?t=494
I would embed it but for some reason it won't go to the correct timestamp when I do that.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So hopefully this isn't taken down (Warner Bros. are out for blood on this) but someone made an edit to the first Harry Potter movie where every wand is a gun, and it's incredible: https://harrypotterwithguns.com/

The full thing is already dead (but likely around somewhere) but the trailer lives on. I would have linked the YouTube version but WB already killed that.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So hopefully this isn't taken down (Warner Bros. are out for blood on this) but someone made an edit to the first Harry Potter movie where every wand is a gun, and it's incredible: https://harrypotterwithguns.com/

The full thing is already dead (but likely around somewhere) but the trailer lives on. I would have linked the YouTube version but WB already killed that.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Been a long time since I watched a mash up video and even longer since I saw a good one:

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Been a long time since I watched a mash up video and even longer since I saw a good one:
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
OK this channel is absolutely superb! I haven't watched this video all the way through yet but it's their most popular so I expect it's very good:

They also have a compilation video of the worst crashes they had in 2020's videos which is actually really fun to watch. This channel reminds me of that marble racing channel that also exists. It makes me wonder if they're actually by the same people or not. Hmm

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
OK this channel is absolutely superb! I haven't watched this video all the way through yet but it's their most popular so I expect it's very good:

They also have a compilation video of the worst crashes they had in 2020's videos which is actually really fun to watch. This channel reminds me of that marble racing channel that also exists. It makes me wonder if they're actually by the same people or not. Hmm
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
That shit was so well produced, my god. All the little details were there for an authentic Mario Kart 8 experience LOL
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
That shit was so well produced, my god. All the little details were there for an authentic Mario Kart 8 experience LOL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Share/Learn a Random Fact Moonface 86 12,561 Apr 14th, 2024, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Share Your Own Tier Lists Mr EliteL 1 115 Mar 8th, 2024, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Moonface