Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
(Jan 29th, 2021, 08:26 PM)Moonface Wrote:
OK this channel is absolutely superb! I haven't watched this video all the way through yet but it's their most popular so I expect it's very good:

They also have a compilation video of the worst crashes they had in 2020's videos which is actually really fun to watch. This channel reminds me of that marble racing channel that also exists. It makes me wonder if they're actually by the same people or not. Hmm

Yep, well made. Liked the replay at the end. I thought Luigi was going to win as his kart finished 1st three times, but maybe points were knocked off by how many finished? Bowser won once and finished only that lap/race, so he got 9 points...ah don't get how their points system worked there. My only gripe about it really. 
Also I don't think it's made by the marble race channel, there's actually more channels like this I've seen just from the recommended to this Mario Kart video, and that would be a lot of work for them or a group of people. Making lots of race tracks that is and having the space/time for all these videos.

Got into this guy who does these short what if videos of real life, like if people did everything aggressively to if people traverse a certain way instead of normally, and they've been hilarious. XD 

[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
(Jan 29th, 2021, 08:26 PM)Moonface Wrote:
OK this channel is absolutely superb! I haven't watched this video all the way through yet but it's their most popular so I expect it's very good:

They also have a compilation video of the worst crashes they had in 2020's videos which is actually really fun to watch. This channel reminds me of that marble racing channel that also exists. It makes me wonder if they're actually by the same people or not. Hmm

Yep, well made. Liked the replay at the end. I thought Luigi was going to win as his kart finished 1st three times, but maybe points were knocked off by how many finished? Bowser won once and finished only that lap/race, so he got 9 points...ah don't get how their points system worked there. My only gripe about it really. 
Also I don't think it's made by the marble race channel, there's actually more channels like this I've seen just from the recommended to this Mario Kart video, and that would be a lot of work for them or a group of people. Making lots of race tracks that is and having the space/time for all these videos.

Got into this guy who does these short what if videos of real life, like if people did everything aggressively to if people traverse a certain way instead of normally, and they've been hilarious. XD 

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jan 31st, 2021, 03:03 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
The way it works is they're doing laps. What position each car finishes in at the end of a lap is what position they start the next one in. So if Bowser comes first, he starts in the front left, with second place to his right and third place behind him. That's why you'll notice that the end leaderboard is ordered on where everyone finished in that last race; it's because they're treating reach run as a lap.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
The way it works is they're doing laps. What position each car finishes in at the end of a lap is what position they start the next one in. So if Bowser comes first, he starts in the front left, with second place to his right and third place behind him. That's why you'll notice that the end leaderboard is ordered on where everyone finished in that last race; it's because they're treating reach run as a lap.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ohh that is by laps then, but I don't get how Bowser got 9---wait MK8 points but without the full 12 racers, never mind. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ohh that is by laps then, but I don't get how Bowser got 9---wait MK8 points but without the full 12 racers, never mind. XD
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

The "How Do I Incorrectly..." thread comes to mind. XD

I loved the lawnmower at the end, even though I knew it was coming because of the thumbnail. ROFL

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

The "How Do I Incorrectly..." thread comes to mind. XD

I loved the lawnmower at the end, even though I knew it was coming because of the thumbnail. ROFL
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 

So, there is a story to this video.

The song they are playing is The Dance of Eternity, originally by Dream Theater. It is an instrumental track that has become a meme among its fanbase due to the song's absolutely RIDICULOUS technical complexity and brutal number of time signature changes (most count it over 100)! So, anyone playing it needs to be on their A-game, and these guys CRUSHED IT! The violin player, by the way, is (mostly) playing the KEYBOARD part of the song.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 

So, there is a story to this video.

The song they are playing is The Dance of Eternity, originally by Dream Theater. It is an instrumental track that has become a meme among its fanbase due to the song's absolutely RIDICULOUS technical complexity and brutal number of time signature changes (most count it over 100)! So, anyone playing it needs to be on their A-game, and these guys CRUSHED IT! The violin player, by the way, is (mostly) playing the KEYBOARD part of the song.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Imagine that song in Guitar Hero or even Rock Band. Shock

Would you say this is one of the hardest songs for a group to perform @Maniakkid25 or are there songs that are more insane than this?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Imagine that song in Guitar Hero or even Rock Band. Shock

Would you say this is one of the hardest songs for a group to perform @Maniakkid25 or are there songs that are more insane than this?
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
That I know of? Probably, but only because the time signature changes combine with the tempo to create an absolutely crushing song. Seriously, if you can read sheet music, actually seeing the score for this song is like staring into the abyss. And if you can't? Have a taste: these are just the number of beats in each measure of the last THIRD of the song!

[Image: time_signatures_3476.jpg]

Legit, though, there are more technically complex songs than this, to be honest; there are basically no polyrhythms going on here, and no polymeters either (the distinction is hard to explain in a sentence, sorry). There's probably some math rock bulls*** or Meshuggah insanity that is harder from a technical standpoint than this, but this song is still brutal.

Also, why imagine when you can actually see it in Rock Band lol

Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
That I know of? Probably, but only because the time signature changes combine with the tempo to create an absolutely crushing song. Seriously, if you can read sheet music, actually seeing the score for this song is like staring into the abyss. And if you can't? Have a taste: these are just the number of beats in each measure of the last THIRD of the song!

[Image: time_signatures_3476.jpg]

Legit, though, there are more technically complex songs than this, to be honest; there are basically no polyrhythms going on here, and no polymeters either (the distinction is hard to explain in a sentence, sorry). There's probably some math rock bulls*** or Meshuggah insanity that is harder from a technical standpoint than this, but this song is still brutal.

Also, why imagine when you can actually see it in Rock Band lol

Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
The thread about Minecraft reminded me of this notable series about 1000 days in hardcore Minecraft
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
The thread about Minecraft reminded me of this notable series about 1000 days in hardcore Minecraft
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNrua...x3XJOliihg

An entire playlist rather than a single video, because EVERYONE MUST SEE THIS! A coworker sent me one of them, and I am lost down this rabbit hole!
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNrua...x3XJOliihg

An entire playlist rather than a single video, because EVERYONE MUST SEE THIS! A coworker sent me one of them, and I am lost down this rabbit hole!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Maniakkid25: I completely forgot to check that out until coming back in here now. D=
I only watched the first two so far (thought there was only six at first and not sixteen XD) but it's very good so far. I'll have to watch the rest later at some point when I want to binge videos. Tongue LOL

As for why I'm here, I just discovered this channel that does wacky edits of stuff, such as a country bumpkin version of Eminem's "Without Me":

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Maniakkid25: I completely forgot to check that out until coming back in here now. D=
I only watched the first two so far (thought there was only six at first and not sixteen XD) but it's very good so far. I'll have to watch the rest later at some point when I want to binge videos. Tongue LOL

As for why I'm here, I just discovered this channel that does wacky edits of stuff, such as a country bumpkin version of Eminem's "Without Me":
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Was watching Trihex last night for E3 stuff and he was I think rewatching something or during some closer look montage of whatever, and one of his viewers, Fable i think, showed Trihex this video about a guy mocking retail. It's hilarious and Trihex's own reaction to it was gold too. ROFL 

Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Was watching Trihex last night for E3 stuff and he was I think rewatching something or during some closer look montage of whatever, and one of his viewers, Fable i think, showed Trihex this video about a guy mocking retail. It's hilarious and Trihex's own reaction to it was gold too. ROFL 

ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Broooo XD Have you ever encountered customers like that in England, EL? That shit is legit so fucking prevalent here, holy shit ROFL

Speaking of watching vids with Trihex, this was one of those "trainwrecks you can't look away from": The Cart Narcs. You hate it, but god is it just amazing to keep watching more. I honestly hate both sides in these scenarios.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Broooo XD Have you ever encountered customers like that in England, EL? That shit is legit so fucking prevalent here, holy shit ROFL

Speaking of watching vids with Trihex, this was one of those "trainwrecks you can't look away from": The Cart Narcs. You hate it, but god is it just amazing to keep watching more. I honestly hate both sides in these scenarios.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
(Jun 30th, 2021, 04:23 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

Quite a few examples out of those, yes. Mainly the people who can't see stuff out of stock, ask to check the back, cheaper in other places, repeated poor jokes/comments related to what we're doing, not having stock/checkouts open, actually yeah quite a lot of those we can relate to for UK too. LOL 

Also watched Trihex watching those Cart Narcs on his stream after you posted the video. Oh man the last one he watched when he couldn't take anymore. It's good to see what people can be like when not doing such a simple task expected from the customer but it's another to keep at it. Especially when one of them pulled out a gun, another hinted at having one and that woman screaming her head off. I didn't want to watch any more of that one either. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
(Jun 30th, 2021, 04:23 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

Quite a few examples out of those, yes. Mainly the people who can't see stuff out of stock, ask to check the back, cheaper in other places, repeated poor jokes/comments related to what we're doing, not having stock/checkouts open, actually yeah quite a lot of those we can relate to for UK too. LOL 

Also watched Trihex watching those Cart Narcs on his stream after you posted the video. Oh man the last one he watched when he couldn't take anymore. It's good to see what people can be like when not doing such a simple task expected from the customer but it's another to keep at it. Especially when one of them pulled out a gun, another hinted at having one and that woman screaming her head off. I didn't want to watch any more of that one either. XD
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I think the guy who does the Cart Narc vids is an arsehole. It's fine when he simply brings up people not putting carts back, but when he proceeds to turn that into outright harassment and fucking with peoples cars he was basically asking to end up getting a gun pulled on him. The one video where he won't stop putting shit on that woman's car was just uncomfortable to watch and I wouldn't feel sorry for him when he does it to the wrong person who doesn't hesitate to give him actual consequences to the stunts he's pulling.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I think the guy who does the Cart Narc vids is an arsehole. It's fine when he simply brings up people not putting carts back, but when he proceeds to turn that into outright harassment and fucking with peoples cars he was basically asking to end up getting a gun pulled on him. The one video where he won't stop putting shit on that woman's car was just uncomfortable to watch and I wouldn't feel sorry for him when he does it to the wrong person who doesn't hesitate to give him actual consequences to the stunts he's pulling.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Didn't really want to double post but I can't not share this video from the X Games yesterday of a 12 year old kid pulling off the first ever 1080 Vert, in front of Tony Hawk no less.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Didn't really want to double post but I can't not share this video from the X Games yesterday of a 12 year old kid pulling off the first ever 1080 Vert, in front of Tony Hawk no less.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Share Your Own Tier Lists Mr EliteL 1 83 Mar 8th, 2024, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Moonface
  Share/Learn a Random Fact Moonface 85 11,982 Feb 17th, 2024, 03:20 AM
Last Post: Moonface